MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj210
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Michae10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj_quo11
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj_quo10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj_quo16
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj310
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj_quo17
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj411
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Mj_quo17
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Let_us10

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 12:54 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, March 20th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, March 20th 2012 @ 3:42 PM

This part of the article intrigues me:

Quote :
Murray buys canned tuna for $4.25 a pop, salmon flakes for $3.50 and canned mackerel for $2.50. Murray is telling friends that aside from cats, he's the only human being forced to eat canned mackerel.
I thought the meals at jail was served by the administration to the inmates.
Is there a cafeteria at the jail or a grocery shop?
Is there an option to eat the meal from the jail or to buy lunch at the cafeteria?
Where does Murray get this money everyday to buy meals?
You ask so many questions, Nimue. Let me see if we can get "enlightened" a little.

First thing: Why are we being told the specific amount of each can of fish? Are we supposed to add up and see how much he spends a day on food? Or is he going to sue the jail and needs the exact amount? Hmmm... they dont tell us how many cans he buys a day or if he sometimes goes wild on tuna and next day on mackerel...

Secondly Murray needs to read the public info about his jail. He will see he has more options if he looks at the website of the jail:

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 La_jai10

Meals

Inmates in the Los Angeles County Jail are served three meals per day, though it is not much food. Breakfast will usually be some eggs and potatoes. You will probably get a sandwich (bologna is common) for lunch and some type of slop made up of ground meat, potatoes and sauce all mixed up.

Trustees, however, eat much better. They usually eat with the guards or what the guards leave for them. These are usually normal meals like burgers, enchiladas, tacos, lasagna, etc.

If you aren't a trustee (even if you are) you should consider ordering commissary. Ramen and Cup o' Noodles are popular because they have some substance. You can even have friends on the outside send you care packages through MyCarePack.com.

If you know you are going to jail you should take some money - it will be available to you as soon as you are ready to order commissary in your housing unit. You can also have friends or family add money to your "books" by going to the jail. On commissary you can also order phone cards for calling the outside and vending machine cards.

http://www.lajailinfo.com/meals.php

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Andice10

This part is a "Say What?" moment:

Trustees, however, eat much better. They usually eat with the guards or what the guards leave for them. These are usually normal meals like burgers, enchiladas, tacos, lasagna, etc.

"What the guards leave for them"??? It sounds like the get the left-overs like a family dog. I think they need Kai Chase in there. Burgers, enchiladas, tacos, lasagna.. not exactly the best choice of a nutritious daily meal. But I guess ... if Murray has to eat canned fish, he is not exactly a trustee of the guards.

If you aren't a trustee (even if you are) you should consider ordering commissary. Ramen and Cup o' Noodles are popular because they have some substance.

"Commissary":
A limited list of items a prisoner can use their money to buy snacks, clothing items, shower shoes or other miscelanious items.

Noodles are popular? Hmm... maybe but they arent exactly the most nutritious food either.

"Ramen" is a Japanese noodle dish. They even come in Spiderman boxes.
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 2Q==

If you know you are going to jail you should take some money - it will be available to you as soon as you are ready to order commissary in your housing unit. You can also have friends or family add money to your "books" by going to the jail.

If Murray thought he wasnt going to get convicted, I guess he didnt "know" he was going to jail and didnt bring any money, but he can have Nicole bring him some.

The option "My Care" is also a possibility...

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 My_car10

More from the same website...

Entertainment in Jail

Inmates in the Los Angeles County Jail have a few options for passing the time.

Working Out
The jail doesn't offer any type of workout facilities but that doesn't keep inmates from getting in shape. Most inmates will do pushups and situps in their dorm area to stay in shape.

Television
Each dorm (which consists of 60-100 people) has a television set. Many even have large-screen TV's. The rumor (which we can't corroborate) is that Robert Downey Jr. bought large-screen TV's for the whole building while he was locked up.

With so many people sharing one TV it can be hard for inmates to decide what they're going to watch. Don't hold your breath hoping to watch your shows unless you've been in there a long time and want to watch shows that several other inmates will like as well.

Reading
As is always the case in jails reading is one of the most popular past times in the Los Angeles County Jails. You can have people send you books as long as they come directly from the store and they are brand new. Many inmates report that they had family members send them books from Amazon.com. The nice thing about reading is that you can choose what you want to read and just keep to yourself - a good way to pass your time.

Going outside
You have the opportunity to go outside once per week for about an hour. They don't let you out more because they have to watch carefully when inmates are outside since they have the opportunity to see other inmates. The gang problem is really bad in Los Angeles and they have to be careful when their is the possibility of gangs inter-mixing.

Other Inmates
When you are first booked into the Los Angeles County Jail you will most likely be asked about your race and ethnicity. This will partially determine where you are ultimately housed. They will also consider your sexual orientation (homosexual inmates are separated from heterosexuals) and any gang affiliations you have. The guards' goals are to avoid conflict at all cost - this will probably be beneficial for you.

Racial Issues
LA County Jail is made up mostly of minorities - OK, if it were made up of "minorities," they wouldn't really be minorities, right? If you are white in the Los Angeles County Jail, however, you will be in the minority. This can be a tougher jail for white people, but since you will typically be housed with other white people you will probably be OK. Typically there will be some other races in your cellblock, but you definitely won't be left all alone.

Regardless of your race your people will accept you when you come in - every race knows there is strength in numbers and they want more power. You will be accepted and helped out - you don't have to prove anything when you come in, just be yourself.

Getting Along
If you have been to jail before you shouldn't have any problem getting along with other inmates in the LA County Jail. If it is your first time, however, remember that nobody will respect you if you aren't yourself. Don't go into the jail trying to prove yourself by picking fights, but if something does happen you need to be ready to stand up for yourself. In general you can just keep to yourself in LA County if you prefer and you will be out before you know it with up to 90% of your time deducted for good behavior.

Medications

When you are first processed in the Los Angeles County Jail they will ask you what medications you take. You need to be completely honest with them at this point. You will go to see a nurse when you are booked in and it will delay your housing by about a day.

Medications are delivered three times per day - either a nurse will come through and deliver your meds or you will be called to the nurse office to take your medicine. Remember, the jail wants you to be taken care of so they will give you access to just about anything that you need as long as you have a prescription for it.

Can he write his own prescription or does he need Arnold Klein for that?

Jail clothing

Men
One of the nice things about the Los Angeles County Jail is that inmates don't have to wear a jumpsuit - they wear scrubs like doctors wear. General Population inmates wear blue scrubs. Trustees wear the same thing but the scrubs are green.

Women
Women wear scrubs also, but theirs are a light blue color. Again, no jumpsuits.

Hmm.. scrubs like doctors wear... at least here he will feel at home... reminds me of him wearing scrubs the time he went to that Gentleman's Club..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 12:57 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, March 21st 2012

Awww, Fairy you are good. Hehehe.. for sure I ask a lot of questions... Thanks for the info. I guess jail is quite different in my country.

Hummm... thiking. I thought Murray had special treatment there and he wasn't with other inmates. If I recall correctly he was in the medical area and with the guards.

Men
One of the nice things about the Los Angeles County Jail is that inmates don't have to wear a jumpsuit - they wear scrubs like doctors wear. General Population inmates wear blue scrubs. Trustees wear the same thing but the scrubs are green.

The Fairy wrote:
Hmm.. scrubs like doctors wear... at least here he will feel at home... reminds me of him wearing scrubs the time he went to that Gentleman's Club.
Yes that is true, the Gentleman's club. Was Nicole he met there?

Well... TMZ put him in orange not blue or green, maybe because he is a special doctor...hehehehe

The Fairy wrote:
First thing: Why are we being told the specific amount of each can of fish? Are we supposed to add up and see how much he spends a day on food?
It is about 10,25 hehehehe...the time Murray gave the shot of propofol...hahahahaha..

And the media goes wild about it:
Michael Jackson`s doctor Conrad Murray `close to death

By other hand the bad water bad food may be because he is running on the badwaer marathon as someone at MJDHI forum found:

Covering 135 miles (217km) non-stop from Death Valley to Mt. Whitney, CA in temperatures up to 130F (55c), it is the most demanding and extreme running race offered anywhere on the planet. The 35th anniversary edition will be held July 16-18, 2012..

This is all too crazy
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 12:59 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Wednesday, March 21st 2012

IF IT IS CRAZY???? IT SURE IS!!!!

I ASK MYSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN, WHY ARE WE BEING TOLD CONSTANTLY AND PERIODICALLY HOW DR. MURRAY IS DOING, OR NOT DOING IN JAIL!!!

HOW MANY PEOPLE (FAMOUS PEOPLE) IN JAIL AND THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF THEM, ARE GETTING A COVERAGE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN JAIL, HOW THEY FEARING, WHAT THEY EATING???? I CANNOT THINK OF ANY.

MOST OF THE PUBLIC ARE NOT EVEN RESPONDING TO ANYTHING DR. MURRAY AFTER HIS TRIAL ANY LONGER, SO I THINK THIS IS PURELY AIMED AT CERTAIN PEOPLE (LIKE OURSELVES). TMZ OF COURSE FIRST ONE TO REPORT AS USUAL. SO DOES TMZ HAVE SOME SORT OF P.I. IN THAT JAIL TO KEEP REPORTING THESE THINGS??? THIS IS BEYOND WEIRD AND HAS TO HAVE A MUCH BIGGER PICTURE BEHIND THIS. I AM EVEN INCOURAGED NOW TO GOOGLE THE METAPHORE OR MEANING OF TUNA FISH, FLAKED SALMON, OR MACKEREL (HAHAHAH) THATS HOW BAD IT GETS. I JUST CANNOT SEE WHY THIS WOULD BE REPORTED ON IN SUCH GREAT DETAIL??? WHO THE HELL CARES (IN GENERAL) WHAT DR. MURRAY IS SUFFERING FROM IN JAIL OR EATS (WITH PRICE TAGS INCLUDED)

I AM SURE THAT BEING DR. MURRAY (AND IN A SEPERATE CONFINING AREA (MEDICAL WARD) THAT THROUGH HIS "LAWYERS" (YEAH THE ONCE THAT APPEALED LIKE FLANHAGAN ETC. AND HIS LOVE OF HIS LIVE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD) ARE ABLE TO BRING AND ARRANGE SOME SORT OF FOOD FOR HIM, OR MONEY TO BUY IT WITH.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OFF, 2005, AND ALL THE MEDIA SPECULATION AND ANTICIPATION WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MJ IF HE WAS TO BE SEND TO JAIL, HOW LONG HE WOULD LAST, WHAT WOULD HE EAT, (A STORY THE MEDIA HAD HOPED TO COVER FOR THE NEXT GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS)

JUST MY THOUGHTS AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:03 pm

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, March 21st 2012

Quote :
Quote from ElkeHassell on Wednesday, March 21st 2012 @ 10:41 AM

MOST OF THE PUBLIC ARE NOT EVEN RESPONDING TO ANYTHING DR. MURRAY AFTER HIS TRIAL ANY LONGER, SO I THINK THIS IS PURELY AIMED AT CERTAIN PEOPLE (LIKE OURSELVES). TMZ OF COURSE FIRST ONE TO REPORT AS USUAL. SO DOES TMZ HAVE SOME SORT OF P.I. IN THAT JAIL TO KEEP REPORTING THESE THINGS??? THIS IS BEYOND WEIRD AND HAS TO HAVE A MUCH BIGGER PICTURE BEHIND THIS. I AM EVEN INCOURAGED NOW TO GOOGLE THE METAPHORE OR MEANING OF TUNA FISH, FLAKED SALMON, OR MACKEREL (HAHAHAH) THATS HOW BAD IT GETS. I JUST CANNOT SEE WHY THIS WOULD BE REPORTED ON IN SUCH GREAT DETAIL??? WHO THE HELL CARES (IN GENERAL) WHAT DR. MURRAY IS SUFFERING FROM IN JAIL OR EATS (WITH PRICE TAGS INCLUDED)
AT CERTAIN PEOPLE (LIKE OURSELVES)

Yep Elke... I agree with you on that one..

I AM EVEN INCOURAGED NOW TO GOOGLE THE METAPHORE OR MEANING OF TUNA FISH, FLAKED SALMON, OR MACKEREL (HAHAHAH) THATS HOW BAD IT GETS.
lol! Laughing 

Quote :
Quote from ElkeHassell on Wednesday, March 21st 2012 @ 10:41 AM

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OFF, 2005, AND ALL THE MEDIA SPECULATION AND ANTICIPATION WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MJ IF HE WAS TO BE SEND TO JAIL, HOW LONG HE WOULD LAST, WHAT WOULD HE EAT, (A STORY THE MEDIA HAD HOPED TO COVER FOR THE NEXT GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS)

JUST MY THOUGHTS AGAIN.
This is a very good point, Elke.

Maybe Paris would know about the fish... she is the one who knows the underworld at sea... in "Lundons Bridge"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:04 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, March 21st 2012

Just a side note. It is interesting that in his appeal, Murray says he came for a family that didn't have enough to eat, he didn't have shoes and bla..bla...bla..

Well, people in similar condition doesn't have even cat food to eat (with or without a can). For someone that came from such a humble and poor state it seems to me too much of complain about food.

Just to add something else this article came after 999 days from the event at Jun 2009 (another forum post). 999? 99? like in Fairy's videos.. what a coincidence! hehehehe.

I do think there is something else to be seen in this article, I am sure what... if the "toilet" , the food or the water.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:04 pm

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, March 21st 2012

This indeed is a hilarous article from TMZ.....

All the posts are amazing.

Perhaps the fish reference could remind us just how fishy all this is,and that there are still some more bigger FISH to Reel in and fry..............just a thought.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:06 pm

posted by GailShaw on Thursday, March 22nd 2012

Here is a silly video from none other than TMZ.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:10 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, March 25th 2012

This is from The Sun, it means all can be untrue, I am posting parts of it...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4216715/*****-killer-is-sick-in-jail.html
MICHAEL Jackson's killer doctor Conrad Murray is wasting away in jail after seeing little sunlight and being hit by a stomach bug.

He has grown pale and gaunt and has lost more than 20lbs.

A friend of 58-year-old Murray said: "Conrad doesn't look good. He has become really pale and thin. Some people even joke he's starting to look like Michael.

"He never sees the sun because he is never out in the daytime.

Weird.... why not? Are they affraid some paparazzo takes a picture?

Every Monday night he is taken in shackles on to the roof for an hour to get some fresh air.

Weird again.. Why only Mondays? Why during the night? Why on the roof? To the heliport for what?

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxFtHKbN--zMnBKGy7_bnA20r7u1yXQkIIoZSrAB4OFZwMG2-B

I am trying to get a recent view of it, this is a old one (but they have an area on the ground for the inmates):

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Helipo10

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:11 pm

posted by GailShaw on Sunday, March 25th 2012

Thank-you Nimue.

I couldn't help but smile at this part ..

Some people even joke he's starting to look like Michael.

I realise they are talking about the weight loss...........but who knows.........

Anyway where do people get this stuff from?

The part about the sun also reminds me of Michael,as he wasn't able to be in the sun.

Mondays only..........I have know idea about this............the whole article just seems ridiculous.

Unless Michael wrote........he he he

Isn't the Sun owned by Murdoch?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:12 pm

posted by The Fairy on Sunday, March 25th 2012

I would think a black guy is a black guy even if he is spending his time out of the sun. And yes "The Sun" is indeed owned by Murdoch and as Nimmue said, they are not exactly reliable source. But unless its their own wellknown wild imagination going wild, someone is feeding them with these crazy stories. Being on the roof remindsd me of the interview Oprah had with Katherine and the family where Paris and Prince said that their dad would take them to the roof-top.

Im sure that even if Murray is in isolation he can go outside for a walk when the other inmates arent there.

For some reason we need to know he is changing his looks. Remember how he started getting grey hair on the last week of the trial? Lets presume he doesnt put any color to his hair while in jail. Then he would look more and more like this:

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 1129-conrad-murray-tmz-drinks-1

Or even completely white hair as this is supposed to be twenty years ago.

On top of his white hair he is now supposidly losing a lot of weight.

Noone really sees him in jail as he comes out only at nighttime (to play a part in "Thriller2"?

In the end they can pass a complete stranger of as "Conrad Murray" and noone would know.

Are all these changes part of a disguise to get him out of jail? And if he actually isnt in jail, is it part of the plan to allow him to continue his life peacefully?

Imagine a photo published of a really skinny man with white hair and a less dark complexion than Murray and we are told this is Murray. Then the real Murray, whoever that is (the man we saw in trial) can go free.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:14 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, March 27th 2012

I was thinking about this article again

GailShaw wrote:
Some people even joke he's starting to look like Michael.
and also about Murray complains about the bad water and eating only canned food.

Together that reminded of one episode with Michael, maybe Fairy will know better than I. I am refering to the episode between Michael and Dick Gregory. Where Michael called Dick and when Dick got thre Michael was really in bad shape and Dick took Michael to the hospital.

It was said Michael wasn't eating because he said "they were poisoning him" and Michael wasn't drinking water either. Michael was taken to the hospital during the night and he was dehydrated and it was said that for more 12 hours like that he would be dead.

Is Murray affraid of being poisoned?

Is there someone after Murray?

Could it be a "file burning"? I mean to get rid of someone who knows too much..

or just calling attention to the period of time where Michael went for similiar situation even not being on jail?.

Just a few thoughts
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, April 12th 2012

Really hard to decide where to post:

MJJC Exclusive Q&A with DDA David Walgren - submit your questions

I am extremely happy to announce that DDA David Walgren - lead prosecutor in Conrad Murray trial - has agreed to do a Q&A. So please submit your questions.

We will happily accept questions from other fan sites or fan groups. If you are not a MJJC member and want to send in your questions you can also email them to us at questions@mjjcommunity.com or tweet them to me.

Note: Per DDA Walgren's position there might be questions that he cannot answer or provide details. Please keep this in mind.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/122208-MJJC-Exclusive-Q-amp-A-with-DDA-David-Walgren-submit-your-questions
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:17 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, May 6th 2012
Dykstra, Murray, Debarge
Jailbird Homies!
Exclusive

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 0504-lenny-dystrak-conrad-murray-james-debarge-getty-jail-1

Conrad Murray and James DeBarge just got a new friend -- Lenny Dykstra is now held up next to them in the L.A. County Jail's celebrity wing.

Dykstra -- who is serving time for assault with a deadly weapon and lewd conduct -- joins the doctor and the singer in the slammer, and we're told at times it has gotten downright raunchy.

We're told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head -- for fun -- pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his "baseball bat" through the hole ... for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.

Debarge's lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells TMZ ... Murray and DeBarge are now best buds, and they make fun of Dykstra and his perverted past-time pleasures.

But all good things must come to an end. DeBarge is getting out in a few days.

Looks like it's time for batting practice, Conrad.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/06/lenny-dykstra-conrad-murray-james-debarge-la-county-jail/

It seems TMZ is running out Murray's news..
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:21 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, June 18th 2012

Murray back on the news:
Dr. Conrad Murray
Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!
Exclusive

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 0615-conrad-murray-tmz-1

Dr. Conrad Murray is pulling a Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- pleading with a judge to spring him from L.A. County Jail because it's taking an extreme physical toll on his body ... and if he doesn't get help soon, Murray believes he'll DIE behind bars.

But here's the crazy thing -- unlike Mayweather, Murray's not asking for house arrest (he knows that will never happen) ... Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care.

Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

As a result of the alleged deprivation, we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.

Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.

We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention.

Murray told his attorney, Valerie Wass, "I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me."

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/18/dr-conrad-murray-jail-dying-prison/

Quote :
Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.
Auwww... for a doctor he seems to know a lot about diagnosis.. It seems we all have brain tumor, since we all have headaches. Medicine class, how to detect brain tumors using headaches...

Quote :
The system is intent on killing me."
The system is intent on killing me. Is he disposable for the bad guys? Or

Are the bad guys after him?

Quote :
]b]the department doesn't comment on pending cases.[/b]
But what is pending in this case?

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Is this guy?

Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr., (born Floyd Sinclair; February 24, 1977) is an American professional boxer.[1] He is a five-division world champion, where he has won eight world titles, as well as the Lineal Championship in three different weight classes.[2] He is a two-time The Ring "Fighter of the Year," winning the award in 1998 and 2007[3] also won the Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA) "Fighter of the Year" award in 2007 and Best Fighter ESPY Award 2007, 2008 and 2010.[4] He is undefeated as a professional boxer.[5] On June 1, 2012 Mayweather was jailed for domestic violence.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.#Return_to_Welterweight
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:24 pm

posted by GailShaw on Monday, June 18th 2012

6/18/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Dr. Conrad Murray
Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!
Exclusive

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 0615-conrad-murray-tmz-1

Dr. Conrad Murray is pulling a Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- pleading with a judge to spring him from L.A. County Jail because it's taking an extreme physical toll on his body ... and if he doesn't get help soon, Murray believes he'll DIE behind bars.

But here's the crazy thing -- unlike Mayweather, Murray's not asking for house arrest (he knows that will never happen) ... Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care.

Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

As a result of the alleged deprivation, we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.

We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention.

Murray told his attorney, Valerie Wass, "I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me."

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.
See also

Creepy 'I Can't Sleep' Letter from Michael Jackson Yanked from Auction
Propofol -- Now Used to Kill People ... On Purpose
Michael Jackson Estate Joins Pepsi -- Deal with the Devil?

Some news on Conrad Murray.

Well it has been very quiet lately,and it is getting close to the 3rd Anniversary........

I am not that computer savvy,but the part that says...SEE ALSO..........are they usually articles related to the same person that they are talking about?

So why do they have Michael related artlcles tagged to a story about Conrad Murray?

Cheers
I'm also trying to read between the lines here.Any ideas,except that it sounds ridiculous................maybe the big house might be......... NEVERLAND..........

Some of this about the filth sounds like what Michael said when he was arrested and was in that cell in 2003,and the system was intent on killing him.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:34 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, June 18th 2012

Why the comparison to Floyd? He is the background for that story...

Mayweather's time has finally come
P4P king must now serve his sentence and, hopefully, consider his actions

As pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. was preparing to challenge Miguel Cotto for his junior middleweight title on May 5, there was another date a lot of people were interested in talking to him about:

June 1.

That's today, the day Mayweather is due to report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas, his hometown, to begin serving an 87-day sentence for domestic abuse against ex-girlfriend Josie Harris, the mother of three of Mayweather's children, stemming from a September 2010 incident.

Mayweather was questioned repeatedly about June 1 during the buildup to the Cotto fight, which Mayweather won on a decision and earned, at a minimum, $32 million -- more likely closer to $45 million based on his additional take from the profits of the 1.5 million pay-per-view buys it generated.

Mayweather was always cool and calm when answering questions about his date with the county jail, where, with good behavior, he could serve as little as about two months of his sentence.

"June 1 is just June 1," Mayweather said a few days before the fight with Cotto. "I'm here to fight. Me going to jail is just another day, it's just another day. I don't even worry about that. I'm being honest. One thing about me: I'm not going to bulls--- you. I don't really think about it. My main focus is to go out there and do my job and be at my best doing my job."

When asked again about his impending sentence after his win against Cotto, Mayweather was just as nonchalant.

"Can't nothing break Floyd Mayweather," he said. "Whatever hand is dealt to you in life, you've got to deal with it. That's called being a real man. ... You [media] guys seem to be more worried about it than I am. But you've got to realize that when you dish it out, you have to be able to take it. That's just life."

Maybe now might be the time for Mayweather to worry about things, don't you think?

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Espn_g_mayweather_sy_300

Frederick J. Brown/Getty ImagesNeither in the buildup to nor in the aftermath of Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s fight with Miguel Cotto did he show much concern about his impending jail sentence.

Instead of his plush 22,000-square-foot "big-boy mansion," as he calls it, Mayweather will spend 23 hours a day in a 6-by-10-foot jail cell, with one hour a day allowed for exercise during the first week or so of his stay, for his own safety. Assuming there are no problems, Mayweather will eventually join the general population and have more privileges, but his stretch won't be fun in any case, especially for a guy who demands to be the center of attention and is used to doing as he pleases, 24/7.

The millions he made against Cotto, and from other fights, aren't likely to help him when he's sitting alone in a cell thinking, one can only hope, about the error of his ways and what he can do to make sure he doesn't wind up in a similar predicament once he is released and inevitably returns to the ring.

While Mayweather is on ice, his team -- namely Al Haymon and Leonard Ellerbe -- will undoubtedly be behind the scenes planning for his next fight. Mayweather said many times before the Cotto fight that he wants to fight in the fall. Although he tempered those remarks in the immediate aftermath of his victory, Mayweather is a fighter. Surely he will be back in the ring, even if it's highly unlikely that the fall fight will come against the one man everyone wants to see him fight: Manny Pacquiao, assuming Pacquiao handles his own difficult business against Timothy Bradley Jr. on June 9.

While Pacquiao and Bradley are duking it out at the MGM Grand -- the same place where Mayweather regularly fights (and where he beat Cotto) -- Mayweather will be locked up at a location just a few minutes away.

As far as I know, they don't have pay-per-view in the jailhouse, so Mayweather will have to rely on secondhand reports to find out if Pacquiao wins and keeps alive the possibility of their potential megafight.

Apparently, there was no more putting off the jail sentence. Mayweather was supposed to report to jail on Jan. 6, but a Nevada judge, Melissa Saragosa, sided with Mayweather's legal team and allowed him to delay his report date so that he could honor his commitment to the MGM Grand for the Cotto fight -- which Saragosa recognized would pump something in the neighborhood of $100 million into the Las Vegas economy.

ESPN.com Boxing on Twitter

Don't miss any of the latest boxing coverage from around the world. Follow us on Twitter and stay informed. Join »

One of the conditions of the Nevada State Athletic Commission's granting Mayweather a license to fight Cotto was the promise that he would not seek any more delays in his sentence. If he did, the commission said, he wouldn't be welcomed back to fight in Nevada.

After his victory against Cotto, and following the formal media conference, Mayweather, 35, stayed around the media center for a while. He took more questions when reporters were allowed to approach the dais, where he calmly sat surrounded by his kids.

I told Mayweather that I understood where he was coming from when he talked about taking his jail sentence like a man and how he thought it would make him a stronger person. But I had another question for him: How did he explain the situation to his young children?

Mayweather didn't get angry. Instead he smiled at me and said: "What I say to my kids is my business. My kids are not worried about that. My kids are fine. My kids are healthy. My kids are going to school. They're getting a great education and I love them dearly. I'm just happy. I'm not anxious. I'm not worried. You all are worried about it more than me."

Today, we're probably not.

Today is the day Mayweather must finally be worried.

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Monday, June 18th 2012 @ 5:26 AM

Being treated like filth in the custody of the police sounds like what they did to Michael when they locked him in that filthy bathroom...

I find it hard to believe he only gets fresh air once a month. I would think a weekly or even daily walk outside is what they get. Wasnt that what he said earlier? That he was only allowed out in the evenings or did Flanagan say that.. cant remember.

The big question is whether or not he is even in jail at all. If he allegedly only gets out once a month, no one would find it odd if they never see him actually in jail. Oh and the underwear thing... that must be terrible, especially with the bad stomach Murray has. But anyway the underwear reminds us of the underwear found after June 09 and the underwear found at Neverland with traces of cocaine, which turned out... surprise surprise... not to be Michaels underwear but that of another adult...

Like I said before.. I think the plan is to let Murray "hoax" in the sense that when we see a guy leaving jail we wont even recognize him as Murray. And who knows in fact, what Murray really looks like. he could have worn a disguise all along.

We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled aroundand has received no medical attention.

He is supposed to be a doctor himself, right? Then why does he need a doctor? To give him prescription medicine or to get him out of jail?

Have we heard about her before at all?

The system is intent on killing me... wow Murray must have watched some of my vids.. do they have wifi in jail...? He talks like its a conspiracy... wink wink nod nod..

See also

Michael Jackson Estate Joins Pepsi -- Deal with the Devil?

Quote :

I am not that computer savvy,but the part that says...SEE ALSO..........are they usually articles related to the same person that they are talking about?
Sometimes they are, but more often they are about smt completely different... at least on TMZ.. Nimue is good at noticing this

Quote :

So why do they have Michael related artlcles tagged to a story about Conrad Murray?
Because the whole article could be about how Michael was treated and indeed how they would have treated him had he gone to jail... this isnt about Murray... this is about Michael.. and the related articles seem to indicate that it was the devil Pepsi behind the plans to kill Michael ... wait for me TMZ... Im getting to the Pepsi deal in my vids...bit by bit.. hehe

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, June 18th 2012 @ 3:52 AM

Auwww... for a doctor he seems to know a lot about diagnosis.. It seems we all have brain tumor, since we all have headaches. Medicine class, how to detect brain tumors using headaches...

Quote :
The system is intent on killing me."
Well I had a bad traffic accident ten years ago and when the headaches wouldnt stop my doctor said to me... "Well it might be a brain tumor then" and she sent me home without further discussing this with me or referring me to a specialist. So seems there really are doctors who just go on wild guessing expeditions instead of making sure the patient is examined... in Murrays case: Well I already replied to Gails post as I didnt see your post, Nimue... Im a little too fast today and didnt realize I had to move Gails post first and then I would have seen yours...

Quote :

The system is intent on killing me. Is he disposable for the bad guys? Or

Are the bad guys after him?

Quote :
the department doesn't comment on pending cases.
Yes he is expressing fear of the bad guys like I said to my reply to Gail... AND he is linking them with the police... interesting... thanks for watching my vids Murray...

Quote :

But what is pending in this case?
Well its only TMZ comparing this story to Floyd, which in itself is weird, cause there is no comparison really.. unless some one framed Floyd and he is innocent... does sound likely, but Im not too familiar with this case.. its just the way Floyd put it:

When asked again about his impending sentence after his win against Cotto, Mayweather was just as nonchalant.

"Can't nothing break Floyd Mayweather," he said. "Whatever hand is dealt to you in life, you've got to deal with it. That's called being a real man. ... You [media] guys seem to be more worried about it than I am. But you've got to realize that when you dish it out, you have to be able to take it. That's just life."

Perhaps the bad guys are framing Floyd???? Sounds like their style.... and reminds me of Mel Gibson, who TMZ put in the same gallery as Michael in the taboo moments article (we have that on the "TMZ weird stuff again" thread

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:37 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, June 18th 2012

About Floyd:

Floyd Mayweather to remain in jail
LAS VEGAS -- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s request that he be released from jail because the low-quality food and water have threatened his health was denied by a Las Vegas judge who says he should eat and drink what is being given to him behind bars.

Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa wrote in her late Wednesday decision that water has been made available to Mayweather around the clock and the only reason he isn't eating properly is because he refuses to eat the provided meals. Saragosa said Mayweather's complaints that he is unable to exercise in jail are also unfounded.

"While the physical training areas and times provided to (Mayweather) may not be consistent with his prior regimen, he is indeed provided sufficient space and time for physical activity if he so chooses," Saragosa wrote.

A mere 10 days after Mayweather turned himself in to begin his three-month sentence, his legal team filed an emergency motion Monday asking the court to put him under house arrest or move him into the general jail population -- something that jail officials had avoided to protect the celebrity fighter. The motion claimed the undefeated champion might never fight again because he was getting out of shape in solitary confinement.

Mayweather lawyer Richard Wright didn't immediately return a phone message late Wednesday. Wright said earlier this week that he was not seeking special treatment for the 35-year-old fighter.

Mayweather pleaded guilty last year to reduced domestic battery charges stemming from an attack on his former girlfriend while two of their children watched. The plea deal allowed him to avoid trial on felony charges that could have gotten Mayweather up to 34 years in prison if he was convicted. Mayweather was sentenced Dec. 22, but was allowed to remain free long enough to make a Cinco de Mayo weekend fight.

Mayweather's legal team told the court this week that his personal physician, Dr. Robert Voy, visited the jail Friday and determined the fighter had lost muscle tone. Voy estimated Mayweather was consuming fewer than 800 calories a day instead of his usual 3,000 or 4,000 calories. Mayweather also wasn't drinking enough because he wasn't allowed bottled water and doesn't enjoy tap water.

"I am concerned about Floyd withdrawing, developing anger he cannot dissipate through the usual means of dedicated exercise and training," Voy wrote in an affidavit. "Boxing has been Mr. Mayweather's life since he was a young man and we need champions of this type to continue to their natural retirement and hopefully their contributions to society thereafter."

Prosecutor Lisa Luzaich scoffed at the complaints during a court hearing Tuesday.

"It's jail," Luzaich told the court. "Where did he think he was going? The Four Seasons?"

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/8049602/judge-rules-floyd-mayweather-remain-jail

CNN:
Conrad Murray: 'I feel like a P.O.W.'

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Seven months in the Los Angeles County jail have taken a physical toll on Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, his lawyer told CNN Monday.

"He looked horrible," Attorney Valerie Wass said, describing a visit last week with Murray. "I've never seen him like that. I'm shocked."

Word that Murray is suffering behind bars may be welcomed news to some Jackson fans who were angry that prosecutors charged him with involuntary manslaughter and not the more serious crime of murder.

Murray, 59, has been in jail since November when he was found guilty. He must serve two years of his four year sentence in jail, which would put his release in October, 2013.

My comment: It seems the date has already changed. If I recall correctly it was November 2013.. LaToya said he would stay there less than 2 years... hummm If he is there

"He told me last Tuesday 'I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me,'" said Wass, who is handling Murray's appeal.

The doctor suspects his moldy, fly-infested, 5-by-7-foot cell is making him sick, causing headaches that have plagued him for several weeks, Wass said.

When Wass took Murray's complaints to jail officials, they told her his activities are restricted because "We're afraid somebody's going to pop him," she said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment on the complaints from Murray's lawyer.

Murray is serving his sentence in the county jail, which is operated by the sheriff, because of rules imposed to relieve state prison overcrowding. There is little chance he would be transferred there, Wass said.

Wass said she believed Murray would better off in a state prison, where he would be able to get exercise and fresh air regularly. He's only seen the sunshine once in the past four weeks, even though prisoners in the high-security "F Block" are suppose to be taken to the jail roof each Monday afternoon, she said.

Murray told his lawyer even the "Grim Sleeper" suspect, who is charged with killing 10 women over a 22-year period, was allowed on the roof last Monday while Murray was not, Wass said.

"I feel like a P.O.W.," Murray told his lawyer, using the acronym for prisoner of war.

Still, Murray appears to be getting along well with his jailers, she said.

"I've been respectful to the sheriff's deputies and for the most part they have reciprocated," the lawyer quotes Murray telling her.

The jail food is disagreeable to Murray, Wass said. He told her he's has "nothing real to eat" since being locked up.

A breakfast of a "smelly" boiled egg, two slices of bread, cereal and milk is delivered at 4:30 a.m. each day, followed by a peanut butter and jelly or bologna sandwich for lunch. Dinner, delivered at 3:30 p.m., is usually is "a meat product that looks like clotted blood," along with green beans, corn and cabbage, she said.

Murray passes his time each day helping other inmates improve their vocabulary with a "word of the day" game that he designed, she said.

Wass, who is working without pay, is still preparing the appeal of Murray's conviction.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/18/justice/conrad-murray-complains/index.html

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 1:51 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, June 18th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, June 18th 2012 @ 4:53 PM

CNN:
Conrad Murray: 'I feel like a P.O.W.'

Murray, 59, has been in jail since November when he was found guilty. He must serve two years of his four year sentence in jail, which would put his release in October, 2013.

It seems the date has already changed. If I recall correctly it was November 2013.. LaToya said he would stay there less than 2 years... hummm If he is there

The Los Angeles County Sheriff did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment on the complaints from Murray's lawyer.
All things considered and the issues which seem to pop up here, there seems to be some keywords.

The length of the sentence
   The comparison to priviliges of other celebrities
   The treatment of prisoners in this particular jail

That all points toward sheriff Baca, so maybe its him we are to take a closer look at. I was going to do so in my continuation of my internal affairs video, but lets bring him up again here. Nimue did a post about him in the thread "Conrad Murray's Appeal - Names"

Quote :
Another name in the appeal is the Sherif Lee Baca

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Murray15

About him:
On November 9, 2006, Sheriff Baca and Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley issued a press release regarding their joint policy on early release, which requires all jail inmates to serve at least 25 percent of their sentence before becoming eligible for early release. In the press release, Sheriff Baca said, "I also want to thank District Attorney Steve Cooley for his most valuable input on this matter. This new policy will move us forward to where one day all inmates will serve the entire time required." Also in the press release, Cooley said, "I commend Sheriff Baca for implementing this new policy". "This will assure that sentences imposed by the court will be carried out in a predictable and even-handed manner. The policy was also applauded by then Redondo Beach City Attorney Michael W. Webb, who said, "Defendants will no longer be able to routinely turn down offers that involve alternative sentences such as Cal Trans or other forms of community service.

We know Steve Cooley, his David and Brazil boss, it was said he didn't want the charges to be second degree murder but invonluntary manslaughter...
Inmate Abuse

The ACLU has compiled an extensive report documenting the virtually unprecedentedly high levels of inmate abuse and concluding "The long-standing and pervasive culture of deputy hyper-violence in Los Angeles County jails—a culture apparently condoned at the highest levels -cries out for swift and thorough investigation and intervention by the federal government." The abuse includes rape of inmates by police officers . The ACLU has filed suit to prevent Sheriff Baca from continuing in his position , and a petition calling for his resignation is circulating

The post was longer than that and also talks about Paris Hilton and Mel Gibson, who both had dealings with Baca.

The interesting part of all of this is the combination between the fact that Sheriff Baca is dealing with celebrities and that he numerous times have been accused of allowing abuse of prisoners. And of course we know how Michael was abused when he was arrested but still nothing was done to the officers in question at that time. Instead Michael made TDRCAU the prison version where he and other inmates protest against the prison guards and very much so the system. And when he makes the sign of "Fight NWO"

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Tumblr10

The picture does not transfer as it should, so I added it as an unlisted youtube video:

An article about Baca and inmate abuse; lawsuit filed in January 2012:

ACLU Files Lawsuit Against Sheriff Baca Over Inmate Abuse
Lawsuit claims Baca had knowledge of "pattern of violence and cover-up"

By Ashley Gordon
| Tuesday, Jan 31, 2012

The American Civil Liberties Union Wednesday filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against Sheriff Lee Baca for what it described as “extraordinary brutality” by deputies against inmates in LA County jails.

“We file suit because for years, violence by deputies against detainees, most of whom are still awaiting trial and have to be presumed innocent, has been brutal and it has been rampant,” said Hector Villagra, the executive director of the ACLU of Southern California.

The lawsuit was filed on behalf of plaintiffs Alex Rosas and Jonathan Goodwin, two county jail inmates. The suit states that Rosas and Goodwin were “beaten and threatened with violence by deputies of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department” and also witnessed deputies beating other inmates.

ACLU claims these are typical cases that are a part of a pattern and practice in the LASD that has gone unpunished for several years.

“Despite Sheriff Baca’s actual knowledge of this pattern of violence and cover-up, he has failed over a period of many years to take reasonable measures to halt the abuses,” reads the lawsuit.

Baca, who has been sheriff since 1998, did not immediately respond to the lawsuit. However, in a past interview he admitted that some deputies have mistreated prisoners in county jails.

The suit alleges that dozens of inmates have been subjected to “grossly excessive force,” which has included “slamming inmates’ heads into walls, punching them in the face with fists, kicking them multiple times with boots, and shooting them multiple times with tasers.” The force reportedly resulted in serious injuries to inmates.

There is mention of deputies belonging to gangs inside the jails in the lawsuit as well, one being the “3000 Boys” at Men’s Central Jail in downtown Los Angeles. Members of these gangs would “earn their ink” by breaking inmates’ bones, it goes on to say.

Deputy-on-inmate abuse first garnered attention in September when the ACLU released a report documenting inmate complaints. Included in the report were testimonies from civilian witnesses. Soon after, the FBI launched an investigation into the alleged brutality.

So maybe the three topics

The length of the sentence
   The comparison to priviliges of other celebrities
   The treatment of prisoners in this particular jail

are mentioned for us to take a closer look at Baca and the whole "system"; the prison system as well as the "system" itself and the difference of the treatment of prisoners depending of their background, celebrity and who the bad guys are out to get. A lot of spirit can be broken inside a prison, even without physical abuse...

Taking a closer look at the "system in jail" will also reveal that part of the trident involving the justice system and the police.

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Images10

Last edited by Nimue on 13th October 2013, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:04 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

Credits to Hoaxgirl.... hehehehe

Quote :
Murray passes his time each day helping other inmates improve their vocabulary with a "word of the day" game that he designed, she said.
HE designed?????

Word of the Day Game

Let's face it, studying vocabulary is not something most children are exactly thrilled to do. Make it fun with this competitive family game! Pick a word of the day and see who can use it correctly the most times. This game will help your child learn new words by getting her to use them in real conversations. Increasing your child's vocabulary is important for her grasp of the English language, and can also help her score higher on those tricky standardized tests.
What You Need:

20 index cards
Black marker
Pencil
Ruler
Bag or box
Poster board
Scotch removable tape
Dictionary

more at the site

On Sunday, help your child add up all the points that each family member received over the week. Whoever has the most points gets the title "Word of the Day Champion!" Reward the vocabulary whiz by letting her choose what's for dinner that night or what movie the family will watch. Another idea: make a silly "crown" out of an old hat or construction paper that the Word of the Day champion can wear the rest of the week. This activity is a great way to increase your child's vocabulary and get the whole family involved, but don't expect to do it every week--you'll run out of words!

http://www.education.com/activity/article/big-word-of-the-day/

By the way, I thought Murray said he was isolated from other inmates... hummmm Fairy I need your thinking smiley here...

HERE YOU GO, Nimue....
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Q10
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:22 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

Maybe its more like a guessing game/word of the day.

The other inmates (who never see Murray have to guess which word he is thinking of)...

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Images11

And no... they cant guess "Propofol" every time..

Once they have guessed the word of the day which Murray is thinking of, the next is to guess the right number...

of days left of his sentence....

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Game10

Finally they have to guess who he really is....because they never see him....

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Images12

A little help here.... (he is the elephant in the room)
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:27 pm

posted by GailShaw on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

It look like I have some reading to catch up on.So we have more news on Conrad.Well it has been a while,and now we are getting inundated with whats going on with Conrad.

Why are we not getting any articles on Michaels 3rd Anniversary of his 'death'?The previous 2 years we had plenty of events happening?

I am reposting the article from TMZ about Conrad 'dying ín jail,because they have added a funny part at the top.....Conrad Murray 'Smooth Criminal".......which wasný on the original one I posted .

Yes indeed Michael..You are one 'Smooth Crïminal.

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Saga
Conrad Murray:
Smooth Criminal

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Celeb-conrad-murray-240x285-100x100

Now I'll continue reading the rest of posts.

Cheers

So much to absorb here.

Also here is a link to the same article but from another source,but taken from TMZ.............look at the name on the picture...........Conrad Murray........lol

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_michael-jacksons-doc-conrad-murray-fears-dying-in-jail_170393
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:30 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 1703947
Do they have any idea of whom this picture is?

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_michael-jacksons-doc-conrad-murray-fears-dying-in-jail_1703935

I took a screenshot from TMZ
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Murray16
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:30 pm

posted by GailShaw on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

Thanks Nimue.

Well it seems like they don't know the difference between Joe Jackson and Conrad Murray!!......LOL

Thanks for fixing my link,and taking the screen shot.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:32 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, June 21st 2012

Since Jun 25 is coming, Murray got his presents in advance... ooppss it is not Christmas...
Doc Murray
My Undies Are Clean
... and I'm Thrilled!
Exclusive

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 0620-conrad-murray-jail-article-1

Conrad Murray's prayers have been answered -- the good doc got a fresh pair of underwear and a clean jail uniform this week after lodging major complaints about the way he's being treated behind bars.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believed he was going to die in L.A. County Jail ... claiming he's being treated like filth -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

But after lodging his complaints, we're told Murray saw immediate results. In fact, Connie told his lawyers a swarm of deputies came into his cell Monday morning ... and couldn't have been more accommodating.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. tells us Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care for the headache he was complaining about. The rep also claims Murray was evaluated by a doctor last week.

Murray's attorneys acknowledge things are better, but "still characterize his living conditions as horrendous." Meanwhile, Connie couldn't be happier -- sources close to the doc tell us, "His spirits are much improved."
See also

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Interesting links to this one,....
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty13th October 2013, 2:33 pm

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, June 21st 2012

Hmmm seems like TMZ wants us to believe that he lost a lot of weight... very skinny they made him on this pic.

"A swarm of officers"... well well.... that sounds just like when they raided Neverland...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next