MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj210
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Michae10
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj_quo11
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj_quo10
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj10
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj_quo16
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj310
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj_quo17
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj411
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Mj_quo17
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Let_us10

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty
PostSubject: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 2:16 pm

posted by The Fairy October 1st 2011

This thread is being worked on... trial testimony to be added soon....

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Richard Senneff (Paramedic 1)

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne10

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne11

It seems someone got promoted....

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne12

Blount was driving and they had a map..

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne13

Why the different times are so important?

TRIAL:

Witness statements

Day 4: Sep 30

Witness statements

-Richard Senneff (PM #1)
Paramedic Testifies
We Could Have Saved MJ

One of the paramedics who rushed to save Michael Jackson's life at 100 N. Carolwood Drive just testified ... if Murray had called 911 immediately, Michael Jackson's life might have been saved.

Richard Senneff said Murray told him he called 911 the second he realized MJ was in distress, when in fact there was an approximate 20-minute delay.

According to Senneff, had Murray called earlier there was a good chance EMTs could have restarted Michael's heart.

Senneff also claimed Murray never mentioned Propofol while he was on the scene -- in fact, Senneff said, Murray patently denied MJ was on any medication whatsoever. Eventually, Murray claimed he had given MJ a sedative, Lorazepam.

Senneff said MJ was already dead when he arrived at the scene -- but they tried to revive him for 47 minutes to no avail. He said Murray refused to let them declare a time of death.

When he returned from the ambulance to pick up his equipment, Senneff said he saw Murray picking up "items" off the floor.

At the trial Senneff explains the teletype

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount 911_tr10

"What does the time 12.22 indicate?"

"The time 12.22 is the dispatch time for when the alarm hits the central"

(My comment: The incident time is the "incident time" the time the patient needed emergency help. It matters to the paramedics because they claim Murray told them he called 911 immediately after the time of incident)

The typewritten text shows that it is "Engine 71", the adress "100 Carolwood Dr", The incident has number 71, the date 24th of June, the incident time 12:21, 50 yr old male, cardiac arrest.

"This is the info so far. Does it come out at the same time?"

"Yes. it has the dispatch time 12:22. It has another code indicating that the caller is still on the phone. The name "Beverly Hills", I dont know what that means"

"Dont you know that calls from LA hits the dispatcher at Beverly Hills PD and is forwarded from there?"

"Oh.. no I didnt know that"

"What else?"

"There is also a space on the teletype where I put the sticker for the ID of the patient"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 2:28 pm

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne14

Wow.. a lot of them were there. So many authorities there, his supervisor, his medical supervisor. Why would his supervisor be there if they didn't know it was "Michael Jackson"?

TRIAL

Witness statements

-Richard Senneff (PM)

"Did you enter through the gates?"

"Yes the main gates"

"Did the firetruck follow you and where did it park?"

"It parked out in the street"

"Where did you park?"

"Right in front of the front doors of the house: the area to the left of the steps"

(He indicates on the pic that it is right in front of the house, which we have seen is a contradiction to what we have seen on different vids)

"What did you do then?"

"I opened the door, stepped out to open the side door to get rescue equipment"

"What time was this?"

"12:26"

"Did you proceed inside?"

"Yes"

"Anyone else there?"

"Multiple security people. I followed them up the stairs"

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne15
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne16

It seems Alberto Alvarez vanished after the 911 call, because the paramedic saw only the doctor.

It also seems that Alberto and Murray didn't follow the instructions of the operator during the 911 call that was to move the body to the floor..

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne17

TRIAL

Witness statements

-Richard Seneff

"What did you see when you entered the room?"

"dr Murray, patient, security guard"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 2:42 pm

Underlying medical condition

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne18

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne19

TRIAL

Witness statements

-Richard Senneff

"You saw Conrad Murray in the bedroom as you entered?"

"Yes"

"Describe the patient"

"Pyjama bottom, top open, surgical cap on head, appeared underweight"

"What was Murray doing?"

"Moving the patient to the floor"

"Who else was there?"

"Security helping to move the patient"

"Did CM identify himself as the pateient's doctor?"

"yes"

"What was CMs demeanour?"

"Frantic"

LOOKING AT THE PICTURE

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount 31a10

"Where was CM?"

"Standing on the far side of the bed next to the nightstand"

"Next step?"

"Advanced care. I asked the doctor if there is a DNR order (Do Not Resuscitate)"

"Is CM there?"

"Yes"

"Is the security there?"

"He is behind me"

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne20

Here he states again the the patient was on the bed, different from what Alberto has said.

TRIAL

"Did CM respond?"

"No"

"Did he say anything?"

"No he was moving the patient. I repeated and he said "there is nothing""

"Any other observations?"

"IV stand with seline bag. Patient looking underweight"

"What efforts did you make?"

"Gather as much info as I can. Asked the doctor of the patients underlying health conditions. Third time I prompted him he said "Nothing he has nothing"

"?What did you think"

"It didnt add up. A doctor in a private home. A patient hooked up to an IV stand"

"Were the drapes drawn?"

"I dont remember"

"Did you ask when the incident had happened?"

"Yes, he said it just happened right as I called you"

"What did that mean to you?"

"A good chance of saving his life cause of the timing and becaise we got there very very quickly and we could restart the heart"

"Where was the patient?"

"He was placed on the floor. There was no room to work with him so we moved him; me and the firefighter"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:07 pm

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne21

First, he says they had a V.I.P. patient and still no one said until now the "patient" was Michael Jackson. Also, he says THEY want to take the patient to UCLA, not Murray at this point, but change it later saying Murray wanted to take the patient to UCLA.

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne22

Here the patient was already in the ambulance, he comes back to the bedroom to find Murray there. Murray had to go with the ambulance and still he stays behind to pick things.

So, they didn't leave the house as soon as the patient was inside of the ambulance, as we thought. The ambulance had to wait for Murray and Senneff. So much for an emergency!

"Where was the patient's head and feet?"

"Head to the far left and feet closest to the entrance parellel to the front of the bed"

"We you still trying to obtain info from CM?"

"Yes"

"Other efforts to help the patient?"

"As I was asking the other members were sprung into gear"

"At this time have you recognized the patient?"

"No I havent even looked at his face"

"You havent looked at his face?"

"No I was busy trying to save him"

"Did you learn it was MJ at some part?"

"Yes"

"What was the effort?"

"Harren doing CPR, Blount using the ambu bag to press air into the patient lungs for immediate reaction. Goodwin doing EKG. The heart monitor with cables attached to the patient and shows the cardiac condition"

"What info would be conveyed?"

"Electrical activities of the heart"

"Heartbeat?"

"Yes"

"Flat line?"

"Yes"

"What did you see?"

"Flatline"

"Did you ask CM about medication?"

"Yes. I asked several times. He said: No he is not taking anything. I just gave him Lorezepam to sleep"

"Did he say what he eas treating him for?"

"Dehydration and exhaustion"

"Did Blount take other measures to provide air?"

"He intubed him in order to accomplish full expand of air. I was very impressed by Blount, he did it by the blink of an eye. "

"You are at the patients feet?"

"yes side of the bed closest to the door"

"You didnt feel the time of the call and the time it took you to get there matched the condition of the patient. Why not?"

"Multiple observations. Skin was very cool, Eyes were open and dry. Pupils dialated. We had a flatline and the capnography reading was 16. Goodwin looked for a vein in the arm and tried 5 times unsuccessful"

"At some time Conrad Murray indicated a pulse, but we didnt find one"

"Where did he feel a pulse?"

"In the right femeral region (groin). We stopped the CPR and looked for a pulse. The heart monitor was a clean flat line. i didnt feel that this could be a pulse"

"Did someone else check?"

"Yes Blount I believe"

"Where there any indication of change?"

"No there wasnt"

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount 911_tr10

"What are the handwritten notes on your report (902M runsheet)?"

"Glucose

EPI - Epinephrine
(drug given for cardiac arrest)

3.5 .... Im not sure what that is

12.40 the time

Allergy

"Did you ask about allergy?"

"When I walked in I have the paper, I asked CM and he said: "I think Fluroxene" (general anaesthetic)

Api (Atropine)

12:57 is the time when UCLA said "We want to go ahead and call it"

Hyd (Hydration) .. according to CM

Lorezepam ... what the patient had taken according to CM

"What the patient HAD BEEN GIVEN"

"Yes"

"What else?"

"Sodium Bicarbonate"

"What is that?"

"This is what we gave the patient. In case of cardiac arrest your cells produce acid and Sodium brings the level down"

"14:00 the second time UCLA wanted to call it"

"Did you check on your watch?"

"No I dont wear a watch but I checked it on the machine and it was off by an hour"

"They were prepared to call it?"

"Yes"

Judge: "You said it was one hour off.. in what direction?"

"It was only 13:00"

"You saw an IV with a saline bag, an IV tube and an oxygen tank?"

"Yes and Conrad Murray wanted us to do a "central line""

"What is that?"

"Enter a cathetar into the chest"

"Do paramedics perform that?"

"No we dont have the training and we dont carry the equipment"

"Its used only in a hospital setting?"

"Yes"

"Did CM offer to do it?"

"I dont recall if he asked us to do it or offered to do it"

"Did he request any other procedure?"

"to give the patient Magnesium"

"And did you give him?"

"No"

"Did he provide any?"

"No"

"This information is contained in the 902M runsheet?"

"Yes"

"When was it ?"

"After the call was completed"

"On the form 902M as well as on your own notes?"

"Yes"

"What efforts continued after UCLA wanted to go ahead and call it?"

"We knew the patient was about to be transported so we gave him Sodium bicarbonate"

"Any changes?"

"No"

"Did you carry the patient on a gurney or a backboard?"

"A backboard"

"Who?"

"All of us.. Fire captain, fire fighter, Goodwin, Blount, myself, Brigandy"

"Two on each side?"

"Yes"

"Did resusscitation efforts continue?"

"You can still do CPR until you reach the stairs, then we had to pause that until we got down the stairs"

"and downstairs the patient was transferred to a gurney with wheels?"

"Yes"

"What next?"

"I see Conrad Murray pick up things from the floor"

"Where was Conrad Murray at this time?"

"Conrad Murray was on the far side of the bed and next to the white chair"

(The court is showing another pic of the bedroom with a blue bag on the floor next to the bed)

"And the blue thing?"

"It is a blue ambu bag"

"Is it yours?"

"No"

"Where were you?"

"At the foot of the bed, closest to the farthest side of the bed next to the red chair"

"Then?"

"I left to go to the ambulance"

"CM was still in the bedroom?"

"Yes"

"Did Murray join you in the area near the ambulance?"

"Yes"

"At that time is Michael Jackson in the ambulance?"

"Yes"

In the medical terms below you will see that the atropine the paramedics used on the patient was taken out of the guidelines in 2010 due to its lack of use..

ATROPINE:
Injections of atropine are used in the treatment of bradycardia (an extremely low heart rate). Atropine blocks the action of the vagus nerve, a part of the parasympathetic system of the heart whose main action is to decrease heart rate. Therefore, its primary function in this circumstance is to increase the heart rate. Atropine was previously included in international resuscitation guidelines for use in cardiac arrest associated with asystole and PEA, but was removed from these guidelines in 2010 due to a lack of evidence.For symptomatic bradycardia, the usual dosage is 0.5 to 1 mg IV push, may repeat every 3 to 5 minutes up to a maximum dose of 3 mg

CENTRAL LINE:

In medicine, a central venous catheter ("central line", "CVC", "central venous line" or "central venous access catheter") is a catheter placed into a large vein in the neck (internal jugular vein or external jugular vein), chest (subclavian vein or axillary vein) or groin (femoral vein). It is used to administer medication or fluids, obtain blood tests (specifically the "mixed venous oxygen saturation"), and directly obtain cardiovascular measurements such as the central venous pressure.

AMBU BAG:

A bag valve mask (also known as a BVM, and sometimes by the proprietary name Ambu bag) is a hand-held device used to provide positive pressure ventilation to a patient who is not breathing or who is breathing inadequately. The device is a normal part of a resuscitation kit for trained professionals, such as ambulance crew. The BVM is frequently used in hospitals, and is an essential part of a crash cart. The device is used extensively in the operating room to ventilate an anaesthetised patient in the minutes before a mechanical ventilator is attached. The device is self-filling with air, although additional oxygen (O2) can be added.

Use of the BVM to ventilate a patient is frequently called "bagging" the patient. Bagging is regularly necessary in medical emergencies when the patient's breathing is insufficient (respiratory failure) or has ceased completely (respiratory arrest). The BVM resuscitator is used in order to manually provide mechanical ventilation in preference to mouth-to-mouth resuscitation (either direct or through an adjunct such as a pocket mask).

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:19 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

Driving to UCLA:
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne23

Here he is saying there were 4 persons at the back of the ambulance plus the patient. Where were the others?

Now the description of the ride to UCLA. First, the tour bus, ok, but that whole people he describes when they left the house does not match with the footage we saw.

Interesing, he describes that cars were at left side and right side of the ambulance.

First, how could he notice it if he was at the back of the ambulance and supposely "working" on the patient? How many windows are at the sides of the back of the ambulance, from where he could look at this?

Now, the speed... could regular cars run at the same speed of the ambulance to drive next to it? Or was the ambulance driving in low speed, at the speed limit of the street?

TRIAL:

Witness statements

"The you transported him to UCLA?"

"yes"

"Where were you?"

"In the jumpseat at the head of the gurney"

"Who was beside you?"

"Paramedics, Conrad Murray"

"Did you check on Michael Jacksons physical condition?"

"Yes"

"Was his skin blue?"

"Yes"

"Was his heart monitored?"

"Yes"

"Any heart activity?"

"No"

"Any medication given?"

"The same"

"Any change?"

"No"

"What was Conrad Murray doing?"

"He was talking on the phone"

"Any change in the patients condition from arrival at Carolwood Dr to arrival at UCLA?"

"No"

"Any sign of life?"

"No"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:23 pm

PRELIM:

At UCLA:

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne24

He was at the head of the patient with his back to the front of the ambulance, so he had no way to see if cars were trying to drive side by side with the ambulance.

When they got to UCLA he says there was a lot of people there. How these people got there BEFORE the ambulance??? Where they driving faster than the ambulance?

Also the ambulance would go straight to the emergency entrance and the others would have to park their cars before to get to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:27 pm

PRELIM:

Witness statements

Cross examination by Lowe:

Looking like a hospice patient:

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Seneff10

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne25

Now he is describing the hospice patient and in this description we don't see anything like Michael.

TRIAL:

Witness statements

"You were told this was a 50 yr old male?"

"Yes"

"You described him as underweight?"

"Yes"

"Thin?"

"Yes. Like chronically ill"

"Like he had been a drug addict for a long time ?"

"Yes. Underweight or chronically ill"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:30 pm

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne26

This is new for me. I haven't heard that any paramedic asked about a "do not ressucitate order" for the "hospice patient".

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne27

A little bit odd, a bodyguard saying "somebody should do CPR" outside the house, before the paramedics get in.

Was any part of the script that wasn't being played?.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:39 pm

Looking like Michael Jackson.. Medical equipment in the room...

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne28

No one at the room was performing CPR, but he said before there was only on person at the room...

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne29

Interesting, Murray's laywer always asks about "the person" or the patient neve Michael Jackson.

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne30

It was busy that room with so many people there. Why all those people at the door where not questioned or listed as witness?

Also interesting, here he starts to describe the physical atributes of "the person", and it is almost like Murray's lawyer is trying to say this person was not Michael Jackson.. you will next.

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne31

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne32

A real sick person, looking like terminal patient, cancer Aids... and yeah it is a piece of the puzzle..and gets better:
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne33

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne34

Seeing so many pictures of MJ he couldn't see anything like him in "that person", as Murray's lawyer pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:45 pm

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne35

Michael was not identified by his security team..

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne36
Hmmm.. he was at Michael Jackson house working on the patient... hmmmm

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne37
Pulp Fiction??? what a strange remark for a court hearing...

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne38
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne39

According to this, they were ready to leave to the hospital, when someone in the room whispered Michael's name, so how did he know it was a high profile case when he talked to the hospital?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 3:52 pm

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne40

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne41

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne42

Have we seen that much of cameras there?

Richard Senneff was the paramedic, seating with his back to the front window of the ambulance and on the patient head. How could Senneff see all of that if he was working at the patient in the back of the ambulance?
Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne43

Were they leaving without the patient?

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crsnne44

These paparazzis are faster than an ambulance. Maybe, paparazzis should rescue people in distress..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 4:07 pm

posted by The Fairy October 2nd 2011

TRIAL:

Witness statements

THE DEFENSE...

"The gates opened when you drove in?"

"Yes"

"Who opened them?"

"Security"

"They escorted you upstairs?"

"Yes"

"The door was open?"

"Yes"

"You arrived at UCLA at 1.13 pm?"

"Yes"

"And the first thing you see?"

"dr Murray and security leaning over the patient and the patient in bed"

"In what position?"

"Upper torso in bed, feet on the floor"

"Part of the body was in the bed?"

"Yes"

"Any IV tube?"

"In his leg"

"This was at 12:27?"

"Yes"

"Anything else attached to the patient other than the IV tube in his leg?"

"No"

"And you summed up the info about the patient?"

"Yes"

"You learned CM was his personal doctor and that the patient had been reharsing all night?"

"He didnt say all night. He said "16 hours last night"

"And he told you he was treating him from dehydration and exhaustion?"

"Yes"

"Did CM tell you the patient was taking recreational drugs?"

"I dont recall"

"CM said he gave him a sedation?"

"Yes"

"Lorezepam?"

"Yes"

"Are you familiar with Lorezepam?"

"Not trained to use it"

"Describe the scene as you walked in?"

"I had a 5 sec head start of the others. CM and Alvarez are moving the patient ot the floor. I started asking questions and we move the patient to the foot of the bed"

"CM was multitasking?"

"Yes"

"At the hearing you said he was busy?"

"I dont remember saying that, but he was busy"

"You needed another firefighter to move the patient?"

"Yes"

"Harren?"

"Yes he is strong as an ox"

"Mr Senneff it is not unusual to request assistance with CPR. Are you familar with the guidelines?"

"yes"

"Did the patient have an IV tube in his leg?"

"Yes"

"A nasal...?"

"I dont recall"

"Anything else?"

"I dont recall"

"You are familar with the rules about not moving a patient in order to do CPR?"

"Yes"

"And it is in the guidelines?"

"I dont know"

"It is irrelevant if it is on the bed or on the floor?"

"yes"

"When CM said he felt a pulse, you didnt think he had any bad intentions, did you?"

"No"

"Why werent you sure there was a pulse?"

"When you do CPR it is not unusual to get a reading on the machine due to the movement of the compressions"

"You wanted to check?"

"Yes"

"And UCLA wanted to call it?"

"Yes"

"And you felt uncomfortable with that because it was a VIP?"

"Well that and because of the reaction"

"It was reflected in your call to UCLA that the doctor wanted to continue?"

"Yes"

"And you did?"

"Yes"

"Murray assume full control and responsability of the patient?"

"Yes"

"Also in the ambulance?"

"Yes"

"You saw CM packing things?"

"Yes"

"In plain sight?"

"Yes"

"He didnt ask you to go outside the room?"

"No"

"Picking up items would be a reasonable thing to do as there were children in the house?"

"Yes"

"Did you see what he picked up?"

"No"

"Could it have been his wallet and his glasses?"

"I dont know"

"And then Murray meets you in the ambulance?"

"Yes"

"After how long time?"

"Not long, 1-2 minutes"

"You arrived at Carolwood dr at 12:26 and at this time Murray was trying to provide help ?"

"Yes"

"He didnt talk on the phone or work on his computer?"

"No"

"He was trying to help you with whatever he could?"

"Yes"

"But it didnt improve?"

"No"

"Isnt it true that it is sign of good CPR whe ribs are fractured?"

"Its common to hear it crack"

"The autopsy report showed that mr Jackson had sustained fractured ribs?"

"I am not aware"

"The Prosecution asked if CM mentioned Propofol. Are you familiar with Propofol?"

"No"

"What is PEA?"

"When checking the heartrythm it is not unusual to see minor activity but the heart might still be sending signale even though there is no pulse"

Pulseless electrical activity or PEA (also known by the older terms electromechanical dissociation) refers a cardiac arrest situation in which a heart rhythm is observed on the electrocardiogram that should be producing a pulse, but is not. Under normal circumstances, electrical activation of muscle cells precedes mechanical contraction of the heart (known as electromechanical coupling). In PEA, there is electrical activity, but the heart either does not contract or there are other reasons why this results in an insufficient cardiac output to generate a pulse and supply blood to the major organs.

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the first treatment for PEA, while potential underlying causes are identified and treated. Various drugs may be administered.

"Any special protocol while checking if there is a pulse?"

"Yes you wouldnt defilibrate"

"Anything else given for PEA?"

"Sodium Bicarbonate"

"So you wouldnt have done anything different even if CM had told you he had given the patient Propofol?"

Prosecution: OBJECTION

"The femeral pulse CM felt.. you are satisfied it was compressed pulse?"

"That is accurate"

"Any observations of CMs expression, How would you catagorize his face at the time you came back and saw him picking up things?"

"He was surprised to see me. He turned his head sideways and had a blank look "

"You described this at the hearing as "deer in the headlights" look?"

"Yes"

"Was the time of the cardiac arrest 12:01?"

"I dont know"

"And when you were back upstairs you didnt see what he was putting in the bag?"

"No I didnt see"

REDIRECT BY PROSECUTION

"From the time of the cardiac arrest and until you got there it took 20 minutes?"

"That is correct"

REDIRECT BY DEFENSE

"Why did he have a surprised look when he saw you?"

"I dont know"

"But he didnt stop what he was doing?"

"No"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 4:12 pm

That was all I had of transcripts from the testimony from Richard Senneff

video deleted/removed

New video added (9 videos in total), posting video number 1

Please add your comments about contradictions in the testimony from hearing to trial and/or from Senneff to other witnesses

My comments: Conrad Murray didnt want to call it. UCLA wanted to call it. Senneff was asked what time Murray felt a pulse; if it was before or after UCLA called it. Senneff had a hard time remembering that but believed it was in between the two calls where UCLA wanted to call it. The machine read 1400 (2 pm) the second time UCLA wanted to call it and the time was 12.57 the first time UCLA wanted to call it. Senneff said the machine time was off by one hour so the actual time was 1300 (1 pm) the first time. That means that inbetween UCLA calls it the first and the second time, only three minutes elapsed. And in this short time Murray felt a pulse.. hmm..

The UCLA is also told that CM wanted to take charge and therefore Richelle Cooper (UCLA) left Murray in charge. Still he didnt go down the stairs with the patient, he didnt help or supervise the CPR on the way to the ambulance because he was picking up things from the floor. He also didnt attend the patient in the ambulance. Instead he was on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 4:55 pm

posted by Nimue October 1st 2011

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount P2

Richard Senneff report:

wrong name, wrong birthday.

"found supine on the floor - the patient was found on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 5:00 pm

Posted by MaryJo October 1st 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, October 1st 2011 @ 5:00 PM

"found supine on the floor - the patient was found on the floor.
I cant see what he wrote before "found supine on the floor"...he wrote something & its cut off.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 5:20 pm

PRELIM

Witness statements

-Martin Blount (paramedic 2)

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou10

Blount was the fifth paramedic to get in the room. He stays behind to grab the equipament.

Again, we find a different version from the bodyguards, even being the last person to get in the room he says the patient was in the bed.

TRIAL

Witness statements

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount 0930-witness-ff-02

Murray Lied About IV Bags

The second paramedic who rushed to resuscitate Michael Jackson claims Dr. Murray informed him the IV bags on the scene were filled with a harmless saline solution.
According to Martin Blount, Murray insisted the saline was used because MJ was "dehydrated" from a 16-hour rehearsal the day before.

Blount claims Murray never mentioned Propofol.

Senneff, the other paramedic, testified he saw Murray clearing out vials after MJ was loaded onto the ambulance.

What's interesting -- Blount says he saw Murray scooping up Lidocaine bottles into a black bag even before the singer was taken out of the room.

"Did you arrive in the ambulance or the fire truck?"

"The ambulance"

"And you parked it if front of the gates?"

"Yes"

"Inside the gates.. at the front door... ?"

"yes"

"Who were you assisted by?"

"Bodyguard and other staff"

"And the firetruck parked on the street?"

"Yes"

"What did you see as you entered the room?"

"The patient in the bed"

"Was he fully or partially on the bed?"

"Fully"

"Did you see CM there?"

"Yes"

"Did you see anyone else there?"

"No"

My comment: He didnt see Alvarez and he didnt see Richard Senneff either ???

PRELIM

Witness statements

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou11

This is interesting, Senneff didn't say anything about it. I mean, the Murray told them the patient had a PHYSICAL a week before the episode.

I posted that statement on Lloyd's thread too.

TRIAL

Witness statements

"What was the condition of CM?"

"He was sweating profusely and was low agitated"

"Did he say anything?"

"He said:"He needs help, can you help him please"

"Did you have a prearranged role?"

"Yes to be the driver. The patient person (give initial treatment, hands on with the patient"

As Nimue says.. it seems to be that CM told more to Blount than he did to Senneff. Even if CM HAD told this info to Blount, Blount should have given the info to Senneff as it is Senneff who is in charge of the 902M runsheet (report details used on sight and given to the UCLA)

PRELIM

Witness statements

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou12

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou13

Alberto says there was a machine there, none of paramedics saw it.

"Did you recognize the patient?"

"Yes"

"Did you see the other paramedics relocate the patient to the front of the bed?"

"Yes"

"What did your efforts consist of?"

"I had my medical box and my defilibratior open and I start basic life support CPR and I pulled out my BVM ambubag for breathing"

"You started life saving immediately?"

"Yes"

"Any other efforts in basic life support?"

"On arrival you insert ... into the mouth to suppress the tongue"

"Next step?"

"I tilted the head back and made clear way to lungs"

"You took his head and tilted it slightly?"

"Yes"

"What dooe the ambu bag do?"

"It gives air like a big ball .. like blowing into the mouth"

"More efficient than mouth to mouth?"

"Yes"

"Did you utilize an oxygen tank?"

"Yes"

"Did you do this step by step?"

"Yes"

"In what timeframe?"

"Matter of minutes"

"You used tongue suppression and ambu bag?"

"Yes"

"And another form of breast support?"

"we put it down the throat"

"Is this a more efficient source of air supply than ambu bag?"

"Yes"

"Did you connect Michael Jacksons device to the oxygen tank?"

"yes"

"How long did this advanced life support take?"

"45 sec"

"Did you learn advanced life support early in your career?"

"yes"

"What was the physical condition of the patient?"

"His eyes were dialated"

"Did you observe any medical equipment?"

"Oxygen tank"

"And nasal ...?"

"yes"

"Other medical equipment?"

"IV to his right leg. IV 1000 cc bag to IV stand"

"Was there a capnography?"

"No"

"A pulse oximeter?"

"No"

"Any activity on the heart machine?"

"No"

"Flatline?"

"Yes"

"Sennetts role was retrieving vital info?"

"Yes"

"Did you hear Senneff ask CM about MJs medical condition?"

"Yes"

"Did CM reply?"

"No"

"Did he ask CM if the patient had had any preexisting medical surgery?"

"Yes"

"What did CM reply?"

"No"

"A healthy 50 yr old man, you were told?"

"Yes"

"Did CM give info about treatment?"

"Yes he said "Normal saling"

"What did he say about the patient?"

"That he had been rehearsing for 16 hours"

"During attempts to assist Michael Jackson was any drugs used?"

"Yes"

"Did Goodwin perform.. sorry... did anyone locate a vein?"

"Yes Goodwin"

"Was the proceudre successful or unsuccessful?"

"Unsuccessful"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 5:28 pm

PRELIM

Witness statements

-Martin Blount

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou14

Well.. Here Blount said clearly that there wasn't anything at the patient finger, different from what Alverto said.

Also it was Mark Goodwin the one looking for the veins and this paramedic (Mark Godwin) was not called to testify, but Blount says it was Senneff the one which place the IV in the patient jugular not Mark.

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou15

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou16

There is something fishy here, well all is fishy in this case. For this reason:

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou17

He was the DRIVER! How could he know what was going on in the back of the ambulance with details and keep driving to UCLA.

Also he says the patient has an INTERNAL URINARY CATHETER and Senneff the first paramedic does not say anything about it.

We heard on the news the patient had a urinary catheter, but an external one not an internal catheter.

Other odd questioning from the prosecutor and defense team, was about the ride to UCLA.

The prosecutors and defense team asked Senneff who was at the back of ambulance, about the traffic and the people around (paparazzis and tour bus), but none of them asked Blount (the paramedic who was driving the ambulance) about it.

Why to ask to someone which was at the back of the ambulance busy working in the patient about the traffic and the ride to the hospital and NO question about this to the driver of the ambulance?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 5:39 pm

TRIAL

Witness statements

-Martin Blount

"Where were you positioned?"

"In front of the red chair"

"Did you see anything unusual on the floor?"

"Three open vials/bottles of Lidocaine over by the oxygen tank"

"On the floor or on the carpet?"

"On the carpet"

"What is Lidocaine?"

"A heart drug"

"Did the paramedics use it?"

"No"

"Did they carry it with them at arrival?"

"No"

"Did you hear CM state that he gave Lidocaine to MJ?"

"No"

"That he had given Michael Propofol?"

"No"

"Any medication?"

"No"

"Did Conrad Murray feel a pulse at any time?"

"No"

"At the hearing you said that CM felt a pulse?"

"Yes"

"Let me refresh your memory. Did you say at the hearing that CM felt a pulse?"

"Yes he felt a pulse in the femeral area"

"What medical efforts were being done at the time CM felt a pulse?"

"?"

"Compressions?"

"Yes"

"Did the compressions stop?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"To make sure it wasnt artificial pulse that CN had detected"

"Did you then find a pulse?"

"No"

"At 12:57 your team was advised to call it?"

"Yes"

"Did you believe that MJ was alive?"

"No"

"Any signs of life?"

"No"

"After they indicated they would call it did CM assume control?"

"Yes"

"You prepared him for transport?"

"Yes"

"You placed him on a backboard?"

"yes"

"You took him downstairs?"

"Yes"

"All paramedics?"

"Yes"

"Did you then see CM with the lidocaine bottles?"

"yes he put three bottles in a black bag"

"Where did he get the bag?"

"It just showed up"

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Bedroo11

"Where?"

"Next to the chair"

"Did you see these three bottles again?"

"No"

"Where were you in the ambulance?"

"Towards Michael Jacksons head"

"Were drugs administered in the ambulance?"

"Yes"

"Any change?"

"No"

"Did you see Conrad Murray speak on the phone while you both were in the ambulance?"

"Yes. Some hints about Michael. He said "it doesnt look good"

"You saw CM touching Michael Jacksons groin area for femeral pulse?"

"Yes"

"What was used?"

"A condom cathetar"

"How long did CM say the patient had been out?"

"One minute"

"Did this make sense?"

"No it did not make sense"

"What did you conduct from that?"

"That he had been down for longer than a minute"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 5:49 pm

PRELIM

Witness statements

-Martin Blount

.... cross examination by the defense

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou18

Again he clearly states the patient was in bed.

This kind of reminds me of Michael trial 2005 and Bashir documentary, where Michael said he slept on the floor and the his acusers saying he slept in the bed.

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Crblou19

The last part is just the defense team making Michael look like a drug addicted. But they should be asking this to Mark Godwin not the Martin Blount.

Martin Blount was not the paramedics trying to get the veins, he was just watching Mark Godwin do it, and by what Blount said, all the punches mentioned in the autopsy report of the patient were from Mark Godwin trying to get a vein.

TRIAL

Witness statements

-Martin Blount

.... cross examination by the defense

"Mr Jackson was still on the bed at 12:26-12:27?"

"Ok"

"He had an IV in his leg, nasal ... to oxygen tank and a condom cathetar?"

"Yes"

"He looked very pale and very thin?"

"Yes"

"There was a black instrument there. Do you know what it is?"

"No"

"Was CM sweating a lot?"

"Yes"

"Was he frantic looking?"

"Yes"

"Did he say: "Please help"?"

"Yes"

"Who moved mr Jackson to the floor?"

"Goodwin and Harren"

"Did CM say the patient was being treated for dehydration?"

"Yes"

"Did CM say he was given recreational drugs?"

"Yes"

"What are they?"

"............." (my note:sorry I missed this one)

"Any other response?"

"No"

"Did he in fact say he had given the patient Lorezepam?"

"No"

"He had given it to helo him sleep?"

"No"

"How long did CM say the patient had been down?"

"One minute"

"Didnt he say "for about a minute prior to calling for help?"

"No he didnt say that"

"You were in charge of ventilating?"

"Yes"

"In what order did you do the procedure?"

"Airway - compressions - breathing"

"Didnt guidelines recently change and you are supposed to do Compressions - Airway - breathing?"

"yes but in 2009 "airway" came first"

"Conrad Murray asking for assistance would be common ?"

"Yes"

"His skin was cool, his eyes were fixed and dialated and that told you he had been out for a while?"

"Yes"

"Is it true that UCLA wanted to call it and CM didnt want to call it?"

"Yes"

"You noticed the Lidocaine bottles?"

"Yes"

"At the foot of the bed?"

"yes"

"They were not hidden?"

"No"

"Conrad Murray wasnt sitting on them?"

"No"

"Did CM ever mention Propofol?"

"No"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty30th September 2013, 5:53 pm

original video deleted/removed

New videos added:

That was all I had of transcripts from the testimony from Martin Blount

Please add your comments about contradictions in the testimony from hearing to trial and/or from Martin Blount to other witnesses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Senneff/Martin Blount   Richard Senneff/Martin Blount Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Senneff/Martin Blount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Murray trial (Hearing contradictions) :: Paramedics-
Jump to: