MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj210
Michael's call - Page 2 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Michael's call - Page 2 Michae10
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj_quo11
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj_quo10
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj10
Michael's call - Page 2 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj_quo16
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj310
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj_quo17
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj411
Michael's call - Page 2 Mj_quo17
Michael's call - Page 2 Let_us10

Michael's call

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Michael's call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 2:36 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, June 7th 2011

Michael's Creativity

Michael's call - Page 2 Headshot
Scott Barry Kaufman, Ph.D.
Cognitive scientist, personality psychologist and professor, NYU

Could Michael Jackson Have Created Twitter?
Posted: 06/ 6/11 08:19 AM ET

Creativity researchers define creativity as something that is novel and useful. By this definition, Michael Jackson is the epitome of creativity. Jackson's works were certainly novel. He created an entirely new music experience. His glove, jacket, dance and acting all bore the unique stamp that was Michael. And his works were without a doubt useful. He inspired other entertainers and connected with many people (including me, throughout much of my early childhood) through his heartfelt, dynamic, exciting music.

As far as creativity goes, Michael Jackson was once at the pinnacle, which makes him a musical genius. But I wonder, how far does his genius spread? If he had devoted his time to basketball at a young age, could he ever have dunked like the other M.J.? If he had committed to physics, could he have produced a revolutionary theory like Einstein's? With his innovative powers, could he have created Twitter?

This isn't an easy question to answer. If we look at the top of the ability spectrum -- the Michael Jacksons of the world -- only a few exist. And out of that already small number, only a few have reached eminence in more than one domain. Renaissance men or women do exist, but they are more the exception than the rule.

Another complication is that it requires a tremendous amount of knowledge and practice to reach the highest levels of creativity (there is a general consensus that the minimum is 10 years, on average). In today's world of specialization, the amount of knowledge required to gain expertise in a domain is far greater than ever before. These years are spent obsessively honing a craft. Sacrifices are often made. Not only that, but in some domains 10 years may be the bare minimum if you want to be great. In research I conducted with creativity researcher James C. Kaufman, we found that creative writers, on average, require 10 years to expertise, but another 10 years for greatness.

So perhaps if Michael Jackson had devoted just as much time and energy to coming up with a new technology, he would have come up with Twitter. Or if he had majored in physics and spent 10 years studying the cosmos, he might have come up with a theory better than string theory. Or if he had spent as much time practicing basketball as Michael Jordan, he might have made the All-Star team of the NBA. It's all possible -- but highly improbable.

What made Michael Jackson such a success is that the particular talents he possessed in abundance were particularly suited for success in the entertainment industry. So few others in the entertainment industry had precisely the features he had, and in precisely the combination he had them.

Researchers Rena Subotnik and Linda Jarvin interviewed over 80 top students at different stages of their musical career and found that to get from competence to expertise required learning technical proficiency. But to get from expertise to "elite talent" required a lot of different components, including creative thought, charisma and practical intelligence (such as the ability to navigate the politics of the music business). Creativity and elite talent are a combination of multiple traits. Jackson had all these components in spades.

But how domain-general is creativity? Many researchers who work under the Ellis Paul Torrance model of creativity study "divergent thinking" -- the general ability across situations to think outside the box and imagine multiple possibilities. Torrance did have some success with his tests, but research shows that a complete understanding of creativity requires appreciation of both domain-general (traits that cut across domains) and domain-specific (traits that are particularly well-suited for a particular domain) contributions.

My dear friend and collaborator James C. Kaufman and his colleague John M. Baer developed an amusing, clever and nuanced model of creativity that integrates both domain-general and domain-specific components of creativity. According to their Amusement Park Theoretical (APT) model of creativity, the amusement park can be used as a metaphor to explore the nature of creativity. In order to understand high levels of creativity, they argue, you must understand requirements at various levels:

Initial requirements. What are the general requirements for entrance into the amusement park? You need time, money, desire and transportation. Likewise, to be creative, you need intelligence, divergent thinking, motivation, charisma, personality and suitable environments. The specific degrees needed to succeed vary depending on the field (just as height requirements differ depending on what ride you wish to go on).

The IQ, divergent thinking and personality requirements for world-class success in physics likely differs from music. Extroversion might be more important if you want to be an entertainer than if you want to be a mathematician. Whatever Michael Jackson's IQ, it was enough to do what he did. It wasn't his IQ that made him great but his other qualities, including his unique personality and divergent thinking (although he probably should have sometimes kept his divergent thinking to music). He also certainly had the motivation for music (even if it may have sometimes been external, coming from his father). And he grew up in a musical family, practicing with his brothers from a very early age.

General Thematic Areas. Just as you must decide which amusement park you want to visit, you have to decide which field to invest all your time and energy. Gregory Feist identified seven "domains of mind" in which people seem to differ in their abilities: psychology, physics, biology, linguistics, math, art and music. Howard Gardner proposed eight "intelligences": interpersonal, intrapersonal, spatial, naturalistic, language, logical-mathematical, bodily-kinesthetic and musical. J.C. Kaufman and Baer asked over 3,500 people to rate their own creativity across 56 different domains and found seven general thematic areas: artistic-verbal, artistic-visual, entrepreneur, interpersonal, math/science, performance and problem-solving. They also found that some forms of creativity, such as performance and artistic/visual creativity, were more strongly related to a general creativity factor than other forms of creativity, such as math/science.

However the domains are carved up, each one tends to display talent early. Gregory Park, David Lubinski and Camilla Benbow tracked high scorers on the verbal and math SAT at the age of 13 and found that 25 years later, they obtained very high levels of achievement in either math- or verbally-oriented fields. This certainly does not mean that late bloomers aren't possible, though. They are very possible! It's also important to note that high achievement does not always lead to high creativity, and vice versa: high creativity is not perfectly predicted by traditional, standardized measures of achievement! The existence of early talent in specific domains does suggest, though, that there exist a number of different forms of talents, and everyone has a different profile of strengths and weaknesses.

Michael Jackson had a unique blend of creative talents, including extremely high bodily-kinesthetic, musical, artistic-verbal, artistic-visual, entrepreneur and performance abilities. It's very rare for any individual to be as talented as Michael on any one of these, but to be so precocious on so many of these is indeed extremely, extremely rare. Michael had the X-factor, and the X-factor is rare. His confluence of abilities showed themselves early, performing in front of classmates and others during a Christmas recital at the age of 5. Rolling Stone described the young Michael as a "prodigy" with "overwhelming musical gifts." The video of Michael singing "Rockin' Robin" at the age of 14 is extraordinary (see a performance here). He had charisma, rhythm, dance movement, voice and attitude. He was a true showman, a consummate performer. It was all there at age 14.

Domains. Once you choose an amusement theme, you must choose a specific park to go to. Will it be Disneyland or Epcot Theme Park? Similarly, with creativity, what kind of writer do you want to be? A creative poet or creative journalist? At this level, specific motivation is important, as well as knowledge and opportunities. Michael excelled in pop. He was the king of pop. Could he have done as well as a rapper, or a country music artist, or composing classical music? Probably not as well. His particular, unique constellation of abilities seemed perfectly suited to his specific domain of music.

Microdomains. Once you choose the park, you still have to decide what specific rides you want to go on. Likewise with creativity. Even within the pop/R&B genre, there are different styles -- most of which Michael created. The Moonwalk is a form of dance, and a microdomain in its own right. Could Jackson have been a brilliant ballerina? I think it's highly unlikely that he could have made such a splash in the world of ballet. His specific dancing abilities are so well suited to the larger domain of pop/R&B that it's impressive.

Howard Gardner and his colleagues distinguish between different microdomains depending on their "axis" and "focus." Microdomains have either a horizontal or vertical axis. If they have a vertical axis, there are lots of constraints, with lots of specific rules. If they have a horizontal axis, there is more flexibility. Microdomains also differ in their focus. Some are very modular and specific, whereas others apply to a broad range of situations. I'd say Michael was well suited to his particular microdomain of pop, which is horizontal and broad. This allowed Michael to make a splash early, without having to spend 10 years immersed in the domain, and also allowed his innovations to cut across multiple forms of music and inspire many different kinds of musicians.

So could Michael Jackson have created Twitter?

I don't think so. He was so innovative within his general thematic area (music), domain (pop/R&B), and microdomain (the "Michael Jackson" brand of pop/R&B), because of his unique constellation of talents and traits. In many ways he was put on this earth to do what he did. And boy did he do it well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/scott-barry-kaufman/michael-jackson-twitter_b_842469.html

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 2:47 pm

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, March 9th 2011

It is this week ten years ago that Michael did the Oxford Speech. A speech which in my opinion shows his talents off stage, his human nature and his humanity. Having heard this speech sooo many times, I still remain speechless when I hear this.

I have the transcript if anyone is interested.

If you have already watched it once, maybe you want to do so again...

Please enjoy the master at work.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 2:52 pm

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, November 3rd 2011

Jermaine tweeted about the interview with Piers Morgan about Michael's future plans.
Nimue posted about the Children's Hospital in another thread and Im going to move those posts over here and have this thread about these future plans..
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 2:56 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, October 1st 2011

Michael's call - Page 2 Ivinbe10

This photo is about the IV stand, but called my attention the banners with babies. The one on the chair seems something to advertise. It reminds me of Michael talking in the record about Michael Jackson Children Hospital. Could this project of his already be real?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 2:59 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, October 10th 2011

I found this info on MJDHI forum and I look for it. Very interesting. I couldn't find the thread where I posted about MIchael's childrens hospital so I am posting here:

Michael's call - Page 2 Childr10

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx

This bussiness company was open ONE DAY before This Is It was released. It is still active. The doctor involved on it is also known by us.

As I said before, maybe the Children Hospital that Michael talks about is reality. Remember all the banners and pictures at Michael's bedroom???

Michael said he wanted to use the money from This Is It to build the hospital and MJ estate didn't use the money from the film.... Could that be?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 3:02 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, October 12th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, October 10th 2011 @ 3:04 AM

Michael said he wanted to use the money from This Is It to build the hospital and MJ estate didn't use the money from the film.... Could that be?.
I am getting crazy here, I just quote myself... Laughing

Sorry about that but I want to make a link with MJ Estate note. Yesterday, MJ Estate released this note:

Message From MJ Estate : "Regarding Michael's Wishes - Children's Charities"

We all know how much Michael cared about children and children’s charities, among his many causes, and we also know that many of Michael’s fans want to honor him by making charitable donations or volunteering their time to help others. We have received many inquiries from concerned and caring fans looking for information to help them in making their choices in this regard.

Although we are not at liberty to provide any details at the present time, we can say that the Executors are very much looking forward to sharing with the fans (and the world at large) the way in which they intend to implement Michael’s wishes under his will to have a certain portion of his estate benefit children’s charities. The process is underway but there are many steps that have to be taken before the announcement can be made. Bear with us, keep your faith, commitment and patience.

Just know that this is an important concern and focus for the Estate.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/119509-Message-From-MJ-Estate-quot-Regarding-Michael-s-Wishes-Children-s-Charities-quot

Very interesting timing..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 3:08 pm

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, November 3rd 2011

Jermaine tweeted about the interview with Piers Morgan about Michael's future plans.

Michael's call - Page 2 Piers_11-30b_normal
PiersTonight Piers Morgan Tonight
by jermjackson5
What Michael Jackson was planning to do next: children's album, cowboy film. PREVIEW: on.cnn.com/vz7oeR [More from MJ's inner circle 9pm]

http://www.igroops.com/members/httpfairycom/comm/READ+00003849+GOTO+5

What Michael Jackson was planning to do next: children's album, cowboy film
Piers Morgan interview:

Michael's call - Page 2 Cowboy10

We learned today that Dr. Conrad Murray will not take the stand in his own defense, and tonight, two members of Michael Jackson's inner circle, choreographer Lavelle Smith and supervising music editor for "This Is It," Michael Prince, are guests on "Piers Morgan Tonight." They give insight into what Jackson was planning next in his career before he died. "He wanted to do a modern musical on the life of Legs Diamond," said Prince. He had another idea about an innovative way to put out a new album: "While we were on tour, maybe a single every eight weeks, and then once you had ten out, you had two new songs, and you had a record."

Also on tap: a cowboy film, children's album and a classical album. Find out more from Smith and Prince during their interview 9pmET/PT. Also on the show: Jaycee Dugard's mother Terry Probyn.

WATCH SHORT VID ON LINK....

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/01/what-michael-jackson-was-planning-to-do-next-childrens-album-cowboy-film/

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:09 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Friday, December 9th 2011

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, January 15th 2012

Looking for a place to post it and maybe this will be a good thread. It is from a non-believer, but very beautiful.

Can You Feel It?

If you know and understand who Michael was and think of him often, then...you too are feeling his inspiration.

Michael's call - Page 2 Can-you-feel-it1?max_width=250&max_height=1000&q=70

As I sit here with pen in hand, (yes, I still write the old-fashioned way) and wait for the inspiration to write something wonderful, I am thinking of Michael.

It is not only at moments like these that I think about him. Like you, I find that he tiptoes, sneaks, dances, and walks his way right into my thoughts quite often throughout my day.

Sometimes he even runs full force and demands my attention!

In my line of work as a preschool teacher, it is hard not to think of Michael and the way that he adored children. I often visualize how he would have spoken to my four-year-old boys or girls or how he would have loved to play musical chairs or climb up to the top of a snow pile. I imagine seeing Michael swinging on the swings at the playground and delight in hearing the children’s laughter as they jump into piles of leaves.

I think of Michael each time I look into one of their shiny faces and hear his voice as my own responds to “I love you, Teacher Debby” with “I love you more”.

I am one of those people who take notice of nature and all of the beautiful displays that she has to offer to those who pay attention.

I truly believe that Michael likes to play in the clouds. Many times, I have seen one of his dance poses or a set of angel wings up in the sky and there is no denying that Fedora hat when it appears only hundreds of feet above my head!

Michael's call - Page 2 Michaelcloud-2

I have heard so many stories from fans who claim that Michael’s music follows them wherever they go but it is when it is heard in an unlikely setting that I am assured that he is saying “Hey! I am here too!”

I’ve come to find that Michael likes to hang out at dance competitions, grocery stores, doctor’s offices and every once in a while I hear him singing his heart out across the outdoor football field at my daughter’s high school.

Sometimes when I have to stand in a long line I will find myself looking at those around me and I wonder as I study the faces of the people around me, where they are in their lives. Michael inspires me to stop judging and consider what others may be going through. For some reason, most of the world today is brought up to feel threatened by those who are not the same as we are.

Michael never looked down on anyone who was different. If anything, he reached out to them.

I think of all the millions of people that he helped by just showing some compassion and I try to follow his example.

One of the biggest kicks that I get at times when I am thinking about Michael is when I receive some sort of “sign” from him.

Now, I know that for those who do not believe in this sort of thing, I am about to sound like I am one bite short of a cookie, but if you have ever experienced the “coincidence” (a word that I do not believe in) of a rainbow that appears when you are feeling down and it’s not raining, or if after you have “talked” to Michael ,the next day something miraculous takes place, or if you are constantly seeing white feathers in your path and you are nowhere near a bird, well, then you know what I am talking about.

At those times when I am not particularly thinking about Michael, it does not take much to remind me that he is not far.

Recently on a long drive, I had just finished listening to the Immortal Cd and I put on the radio to catch the weather. A duet done in 1998, by R.Kelly and Celine Dion soon began to play and immediately, my mind went to Michael. It was called "I'm Your Angel".

Those of us who write for Dot to Dot share a term that we call The Inspiration.

We all know that this refers to what happens when we are writing or trying to write. It means that we are either waiting for or have already been nudged by Michael with an idea.

It means that he has inspired us to write about something important. It may not be what everyone needs to hear but for some reason it still needs to be written for someone, somewhere.

If you know and understand who Michael was and think of him often, then it is without a doubt that you too are feeling his inspiration.

I feel very fortunate that Michael spends so much time in my mind. I hope that when he wanders into yours that you will feel the need to be that better person that he always hoped you would be.

I hope that you will follow his examples of love and caring for others and never forget his message.

Thank you, Michael, for the inspiration.

http://mjtpmagazine.presspublisher.us/issue/first-year-anniversary-special-and-christmas-celebration/article/can-you-feel-it1
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:19 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Tuesday, February 21st 2012

AGAIN DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS, BUT THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE THE PLACE.

WANTED YOU TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS BEAUTIFUL VIDEO.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:20 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, February 21st 2012

Thank you so much Elke... So very beautiful indeed.. and so true...
And yes, this would be the place to put it.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:21 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, February 22nd 2012

Thank you Elke, very beautiful video, as I said in my tweet "what scholars say about Michael that the media never dared to".
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:31 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, April 23rd 2012

I found this in another forum, credits to MJHD.net.

This is a message left by Michael at his official site around March 9 2009, after the O2 press conference:

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

THE TIME HAS COME

THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

MICHAEL JACKSON

Looking briefly to it, it seems he is talking about This Is It tour, but after all we have seen, it seems he was sending a message to get ready for what was about to pass.

The message itself does not have a date, but the comments at the site started at March 9 2009.

One of them is particularly interesting:

Thats Right Michael! ~ Its Time!
Posted by Shamsy on Mar 13, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Time to unite the world as ONE.
So we may once again Be The One ~
May your vision, your consciousness be filled with Light that expands truly forever.
May you be wrapped in the endless harmony of the living song of Creation
and may the pulse beat of Love be the rhythm of your heart,
your every breath the dance of Twin Flame union.

I wonder how your gonna celebrate 2012 ..

Keep flying Higher Michael,
we are with you <3

Namaste

Very interesting message

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/time-has-come
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:36 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, April 23rd 2012

Let me add something else to this message sent by Michael:

Quote :
IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS
I don't really know when he wrote this but it seems due to the time it was posted at his official site, like the stages we (Michael and us) have gone and we still have to go.

It seems to have layers and layers on it

It can be taken as the steps during the hoax but also the steps to accomplish the mission as well the spiritual growing in each one of us...

Make all feel ONE... Unity

One in JOY ... the happiness "for his comeback"

One in Pain - for sure there is pain in this way;

One in LOVE .. to join in his mission

One in Service.... to fight with him to get free

One in Consciousness .... the awakening...

In the back of my mind this is telling something else, but I still need time to process.

This man is amazing
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:39 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, April 23rd 2012 @ 12:31 PM

I love that this message is being shared. There is no doubt that this is a spiritual message as well as a premonition and prediction. The whole concept of "Oneness". Of being one with your higher self and the higher oneness.. Very hard to espress this in words... I will try to address it in my vids... More words come to mind, but they are as of yet too much of a spiritual substance to be able to convey them in words.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:41 pm

posted by SilverWolf on Wednesday, May 16th 2012

Just thought i would share a very wonderful video i have been watching and rewatching, shows his true message. All credit goes to the uplaoder

With the L.O.V.E

Blessed Be

SilveWolf

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:44 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, May 20th 2012

It is not mine. Description:

Paying it forward so to speak... I have nothing to do with the contents of the message, I just picked the font and did the typing... Oh and uploaded it...

Its starting folks... Are you ready?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:46 pm

posted by SilverWolf on Monday, May 21st 2012

Great post maybe this will bring some out of hibernation.. love the song and the words. some forget the bigger picture and begin to fight. hope to see all of our member come back and unite in L.O.V.E but i fear some have given up, not to worry though we are still here and more will soon be here to unite with us, big things are coming this way i suspect.. keep a weathered eye on our little home hehe.

Blessed Be

SilverWolf

Michael's call - Page 2 Wolf_a10

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:47 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, May 22nd 2012

May your words be carried to the Universe..

I don't know from where the message came from, but it is about time this kind of message starts to make its way to everyone's hearts.

We should be united, united in LOVE as one...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:49 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, May 28th 2012

Quote :
Quote from SilverWolf on Monday, May 21st 2012 @ 12:04 AM

Great post maybe this will bring some out of hibernation.. love the song and the words. some forget the bigger picture and begin to fight. hope to see all of our member come back and unite in L.O.V.E but i fear some have given up, not to worry though we are still here and more will soon be here to unite with us, big things are coming this way i suspect.. keep a weathered eye on our little home hehe.
Yes the essential thing here is that we are here. People know where we are and I believe some of my subs will follow us here too. Even more so when my vids take a more spiritual turn. Hearing what other people say about the other forums, "Flying Fairies" is the place where people feel at peace and at liberty to voice their opinions. Time will come when people will return. And those who wont return will still have felt the love of us and of Michael.
Michael's call - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd22-HYB6VTIM_b_nGhneFDKTGGjMG26mWukplboji3WcjmV9-

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:52 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Wednesday, May 30th 2012

Michael Messages
How about some good news about Michael for a change?

Win a grant for Michael!
Hi. Rev. Kaufmann here and I have a favor to ask...
Will you please go to this link:
https://apps.facebook.com/postnetbtb/gallery.aspx
And vote for Voices Education Project's "Words and Violence" to win a cash grant for marketing the curriculum dedicated to Michael Jackson and Lady Diana Spencer.

Michael's call - Page 2 Cover21

This is round one. In order to get into the finals for a cash prize, we must get enough votes now for "Words and Violence."
We can do this! We can win some money to use to spread the word!
I will keep you posted when we enter round two.
But we have to get there first. Please go and vote!
Then share it on Facebook and tell all your friends and other fans. We need hundreds of votes!
Go now and vote for "Words and Violence"
https://apps.facebook.com/postnetbtb/gallery.aspx
Thank you for your support of this mission to end bullying by the press, on television and in our schools. God Bless. ~Rev. B.

Have you noticed the tabloids are now hounding John Travolta and using him for profit?
Is this another case of extortion of a celebrity?
How can we know when we are constantly lied to?
How can we trust anything the tabloids print?
We can't.
This is how careers get derailed and innocent people get hurt.
Tell them to stop!
Justice belongs in the courts, not in the court of public opinion.
If enough of us keep the pressure on about how insulted and disgusted we are with tabloids and yellow journalism, we will get their attention!
Do not bully anyone or call names.
(That makes you a bully too)
Just let them know in strong language you are not pleased and will no longer consume this kind of tabloid-esque drivel.
As a consumer you must tell them:
1. What you don't want
and
2. What you want instead.

Happy Summer and Keep Shining!

Voices Education Project
Creating Peace one story at a time.
Host of "Words and Violence" curriculum
dedicated to Michael Jackson and Lady Diana
http://www.voiceseducation.org/content/words-and-violence
"Words and Violence"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:55 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

From our friend Maria

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 4:58 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, July 8th 2012

Daily Timelapse: Our Earth ‘Michael Jackson’ by The Film Artist

Featured, Timelapse — By Dave on 2012/07/07 5:54 PM

Michael's call - Page 2 Earth

Our Earth ‘Michael Jackson’ from The Film Artist on Vimeo.

Video at the link:

http://vimeo.com/45361735

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 5:01 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Sunday, August 26th 2012

These are some videos that are really important to see - one does hardly hear of any of these occurances and its scaring the crap out of me looking at what's going on.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty19th October 2013, 5:02 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, August 26th 2012

Yhanks Elke, 4 years to make it right that for sure. I just wish the youtuer had edited the videos better sometimes is the samething footage again. It kind of make us lost the attention.The last video I liked better, but he forgot the UFO seen at the Olympics.. hehehe

About the weird sounds, didn't you watch my video?

Very intesnse series of events indeed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's call   Michael's call - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's call
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Michael's Mission :: Michael's Mission-
Jump to: