MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj210
How do we support Michael´s mission Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
How do we support Michael´s mission Michae10
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj_quo11
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj_quo10
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj10
How do we support Michael´s mission Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj_quo16
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj310
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj_quo17
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj411
How do we support Michael´s mission Mj_quo17
How do we support Michael´s mission Let_us10

How do we support Michael´s mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

How do we support Michael´s mission Empty
PostSubject: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 8:56 am

posted by TigerlillyMj on Thursday, March 18th 2010

We fight the bad guys, defend the good guys, and love, respect, and stand up for Michael.

Sounds too simple? Not really...might be hard to do, but the basics are simple...just do it! Do it! Do it!

I live for this stuff, baby! Bring it on! Make my life, my breath, my heartbeat worth something useful. And in return, I will flourish, grow, mature, and exist for the good.

Ok, Michael is happy. Time to spin Michael! Look at him go!

How do we support Michael´s mission Spinni10

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:02 am

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, March 18th 2010

"Aint no mountain high enough, aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you babe"... That´s the song which by coincidence (Nah... there is no such thing as coincidence in life) is playing in the next room as I read your post, Tigerlilly. Your devotion to Michael and his mission is so huge that it is awstriking and so simple because it is too what I feel. Being indigo means climbing the mountain. Not only once, not twice... but constantly. Only thing is that once you have been up that mountain it makes it so much easier to go there the next time. And nothing is hard cause Michael stands there with his smile and waits. Wow there are so many people in this world claimiing to be his fans or to love him. "We love you Michael... just come back now; it´s been long enough". Yes... angels and fairies will rejoice when the King of Kings can come back, but we wait patiently. He didnt do this to play hide and seek with his fans. He is on a mission. The question isnt IF you will stand up for him occasionally whe you feel you have the time, but will you be there for him always? Regardless of the consequences? Cause one thing you must know: he isnt doing this for his own benefit; Michael is doing this for all people on planet Earth. And its not an easy fight. Believe me I have been there... land of Pale. When the going gets tough; I remember who is on my side: L.O.V.E., good spirits, love and everything else which is pure. I look into Michael´s eyes and I rejoice and reload and then I remember words like:

How do we support Michael´s mission Footpr10

How do we support Michael´s mission Footprints4

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

How do we support Michael´s mission Footprints2

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints

How do we support Michael´s mission Footprints

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me.

How do we support Michael´s mission Footprints

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you.

How do we support Michael´s mission Beachfoot

written by Carolyn Joyce Carty
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:05 am

posted by TigerlillyMj on Thursday, March 18th 2010

Excellent post, as usual, fairy.

This is why I have the caption next to my signiture gif: "There's no mountain high I cannot climb, I AM humbled in your grace".

How can you not like this guy...dare I say it...love this guy and all that he stands for.

Yeah Michael, I see you on the mountaintop, here I come.

Now Playing: You Are Not Alone
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:06 am

posted by sweetyA on Thursday, March 18th 2010

This story has been told me this summer by one person, that time was so hard for me....that person didn't know that then.... still don't understand was her story just a simple tale.... smth tells me - not....

Now as I'm reading it again, tears falls down so slow and .....it hurts...

I know that Lord gives us that kind of tests only which we can handle with, I'll be here......................................
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:07 am

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, March 18th 2010

Yes there are many tests in life for those who are willing to stand up for the truth and the good in life. For those who watch the birds sing now as solstice approaches and with aching heart know that there are ppl out there who would make the birds stop singing if they only could. Cause they never learned to love the birds.

There are trials and tripulations and the road is tough at times. But what are we if we dont walk that road? Other than sheep to the slaughter.

The good is on our side Sweety and Tiger... we even have a Wolf helping us. What else could we ask for?

Keep the fairies flying and keep the spirits flying at that exact same height. Im proud to know so beautiful people.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:07 am

posted by TigerlillyMj on Friday, March 19th 2010

You know what is cool about all of this, is that the light always triumphs, always. Oh maybe a few battles here and there are lost, but in the end, love will prevail. The darkness knows this and tries to alter the ending to the story, but they can't and they know it.

Michael's story may be sad right now, because he is still in hiding. But there will be a day, don't know when, don't know how, but this day will be glorious beyond measure. He will come galloping into the arena with their heads skewered on a pole. He is victorious, even as I write this post. He is waiting, scheming, fighting. He is the light, the way, the truth, the soldier of love.

I must fight with him. It is the good fight and has been going on since the dawn of time. Who is with me? Even when life is dark and problems arise, we must go on...we must triumph. Yes, take a rest now and then, but get up and continue. Gather your strength, collect your weapons, and rise to the occasion. There will be naysayers, those who profess love for him, and those who just don't care. Know what? Ignore the naysayers, beware those with false affections, and pray for those who don't care. Then, get up and fight for what is right. You have God, good spirits, and a few honest, loving people fighting with you in all of this.

Michael, we patiently await your return.

Now Playing: Come Together
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:09 am

posted by sweetyA on Saturday, March 20th 2010

Quote :
Quote from TigerlillyMj on Friday, March 19th 2010 @ 9:11 AM

You know what is cool about all of this, is that the light always triumphs, always. Oh maybe a few battles here and there are lost, but in the end, love will prevail. The darkness knows this and tries to alter the ending to the story, but they can't and they know it.

Michael's story may be sad right now, because he is still in hiding. But there will be a day, don't know when, don't know how, but this day will be glorious beyond measure. He will come galloping into the arena with their heads skewered on a pole. He is victorious, even as I write this post. He is waiting, scheming, fighting. He is the light, the way, the truth, the soldier of love.

I must fight with him. It is the good fight and has been going on since the dawn of time. Who is with me? Even when life is dark and problems arise, we must go on...we must triumph. Yes, take a rest now and then, but get up and continue. Gather your strength, collect your weapons, and rise to the occasion. There will be naysayers, those who profess love for him, and those who just don't care. Know what? Ignore the naysayers, beware those with false affections, and pray for those who don't care. Then, get up and fight for what is right. You have God, good spirits, and a few honest, loving people fighting with you in all of this.

Michael, we patiently await your return.

Now Playing: Come Together
You are so right, I love your positive posts so much.... I was like that before hehe, now I'm hardly trying to come out to the light from darkness of unjustice and hard times again. I'll do it, as usuall, thanx to my mom, who gave me my name, I understand now how wise it was, mom! I love you endlessly, my dear!!!
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:13 am

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, March 24th 2010

Stop the badmouthing of Michael

I believe you need to pick your conflicts carefully. What is worth while? Where to put some energy?
Most times it´s not really worth it. Some people are simply on another level.
I posted the Flying Fairy video on You Tube and a user there subscribed to my account. Checking out her account I realised that she has a group of people who spend all their time there talking about Michael and sexual stuff very detailed and very gross.
I needed to post. Writing my book, having this hoaxsite etc also means standing up for Michael at any time. I think that is one of the ways we can really help him, no matter who we are. Talking about Michael in the way these people do is "too low to get under". Help him by gently telling those who are so totally out of order and disrespect what respect of human beings means. We love you Michael.

Hi.
I need to know exactly what the idea is with this MJ´perverettes ?
Michael Jackson to me is the King of kings. He is awsome in so many respects and has my deepest love and respect. Michael has always been dragged through the mud and slandered. He has suffered and endured so much. We can all agree that Michael is sexy, but that is as far as that goes. His fans and his kids and family; not to mention Michael himself do not need to read such trash as some of the posts here. They are so disrespectful of him to say the least. You do not publicly share your fantasies about him nor treat him as some cheap male prostitute. He is magnificient and he is so much more than a lot of people will ever know. Read about Michael´s mission, his gentle poetry and his love for mankind. Treat him with the respect you would the King of kings. Sorry Michael. It must be ignorance.
Law Of Vibrational Energy.
Fairy

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:13 am

posted by sweetyA on Saturday, March 27th 2010

AH, I remember that awful feeling when my eyes first saw some line at their page.... I was ready to run to the toilet, I swear - that's how I felt sick. I believe that it is so low and dirty way to express such wonderfull feeling, feeling of love and passion. I'm strogly convinced that it's totally inappropriate and I thank you, Sus, for pointing it out to them!
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:14 am

posted by MoSmith on Friday, April 9th 2010

Two thumbs up Fairy! Yes they need to stop this.. it's way over the line.

Mo
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:15 am

posted by The Fairy on Friday, April 9th 2010

Thank you Mo and Sweety...

Yes everytime they speak bad of him, we will show him love. And show them compassion for their ignorance. Unconditional love. It will conquer all. Thank you Michael for pointing that out to us iin so many many ways.

May you forever be blessed.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:16 am

posted by The Fairy on Sunday, August 8th 2010

A group of people is reacting to the increasing Hate Speech against Michael on You Tube. To me it is interesting to know who is behind YouTube to allow such horrendous speech to continue and what agenda the people have who is behind the Hate Speech.

We can individually complain to YouTube or do it as a group; whatever it be please fight this hatred against Michael...

We as supporters of a great humanitarian who was exposed too much hate during his life, Michael Joseph Jackson are writing this letter to address an ongoing and serious problem involving the proliferation of abusive content on YouTube... It is time to put an end to a systematic campaign of hate and denigration against an artist and a human being who cared deeply about his world and raised awareness of critical issues through the social commentary in his art.
Hate Speech on the scale that we are seeing in videos currently being posted and re-posted by repeat offenders on You Tube is not acceptable in modern day society. Also, we must consider the impact of unchecked abusive content on the most vulnerable segment of society: our children. What message are we giving a future generation when they are able to see such content on a social network site? Exposing and subjecting children to abusive content that promotes physical, sexual and, emotional violence cam undermine the stability of their emotional lives and their faith in adults. When we allow people to dehumanize others in order to justify their destruction, we dehumanize humankind...

read more at:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/33576666/An-O ... to-Youtube
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:17 am

posted by sweetyA on Sunday, August 8th 2010

yessssssssss...

Together we'll stand

How do we support Michael´s mission Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:21 am

posted by Nimue on Monday, September 12th 2011

THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that is being released online on 11.11.11 at http://thrivemovement.com/.

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

The Thrive Premiere Gathering at the Craneway Pavilion

On November 11, 2011 THRIVE will be released worldwide on the Internet and have its debut screening at the beautiful Craneway Pavilion on the San Francisco Bay.

Join the filmmakers for the California Premiere with a live screening, light meal, and an after-party where you can further explore the THRIVE movement.

UPDATE: Tickets for the Premiere are sold out. We are grateful for the enthusiastic response. To put your name on the waiting list, click here. On October 10, 2011, we will post more information here about hosting house parties and screenings. The movie will be available to stream on 11/11/11. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:23 am

posted by The Fairy on Monday, June 25th 2012

On this third anniversary of the hoax, I would like to explore the depths of our spiritual capacities to help change the world and increase the knowledge of our esoteric wisdom, which is inside all of us, but has been conditioned by the system to a degree, where we no longer believe in our own capacity.

These vids encourage that we all work together, believers and non-believers, fans and everyone who wants to explore the vast spiritual ressources which are within us all.

"They Dont Really Care About Us", but "WE really do care about US".

Blessed Be.
L.O.V.E. Law Of Vibrational Energy
MsFlyingFairy

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:24 am

posted by Nimue on Monday, June 25th 2012

Thank you so much Fairy.. I am in tears... so beautiful it is..

I do believe in Michael I do I do..

I do believe in fairies I do I do...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty20th October 2013, 9:26 am

posted by ElkeHassell on Monday, July 16th 2012

World Vitiligo Day 2012 bonds Michael Jackson with Fox 2's Lee Thomas

How do we support Michael´s mission 1634765_G

Did Michael Jackson want to be white? Did he bleach his skin?

It's time for the truth to be told.

The truth about Michael is coming out June 25, the third anniversary of his death - which is World Vitiligo Day.

As many of you probably already know, Fox 2's Lee Thomas lives with Vitiligo. Raising awareness - and reaching out to people around the world who live with the disease - has been a daily mission for Lee. He even produced an award-winning documentary on his experience.

Lee also published a book titled, "Turning White: A Memoir of Change." You can purchase the book on Amazon by clicking on this link: http://www.amazon.com

Monday on The Nine, Lee, Kam and Jason talked about the story Michael Jackson never told. The most famous entertainer in the world suffered from a disease called Vitiligo. And even after his death it's still one of the most misunderstood things about the king of pop. Vitiligo is a skin disorder that robs the body of it's pigment. It's the reason the most famous man on the planet went from black to white.

And Mr. Jackson was not alone. Well over 100 million people from all over the world suffer from this disease. It affects all nationalities, ages and genders, every level of social strata. One can find them in schools, hospitals, on TV and movies screens, sport arenas, and churches, while many went into seclusion and voluntary isolation from society.

Vitiligo is an acquired disease characterized by progressing skin depigmentation, due to destruction or malfunction of melanocytes, cells that produce melanin. It is present worldwide, and its prevalence in different countries ranges from less than 0.1% to more than 8% of general population (~1% in the United States and in Europe), while many cases go unreported due to the current dermatology practice.

Although viii daily has destroyed the lives of millions of individuals since recorded history, predominantly in the developing world, there is no cure in sight. Few diseases give rise to more fear and loathing than viii, especially in dark-skinned people, in whom it can be strikingly prominent. And because it is not contagious or life-threatening, patients often receive no support from national healthcare systems or insurance companies whatsoever.

The World Vitiligo Day is a public initiative aimed at building global awareness about viii. Its ambitious goal is to raise 500,000 signatures to address the United Nations in order to recognize this neglected and debilitating disease. The choice of this particular day is a memorial to the popular artist Michael Jackson, who suffered from viii since 1986 until his death, occurred on June 25, 2009.

This idea was first nursed by Steve Haragadon, the founder of the Vitiligo Friends network, and further developed by Ogo Maduewesi, the founder of the Vitiligo Support and Awareness Foundation (VITSAF) from Nigeria. In early 2012, VR Foundation, a non-profit organization squarely focused on viii research, has joined the group to boost and to coordinate this mass-collaboration campaign. All activities are now united on the web site 25June.org.

Who is the VR Foundation?

Firmly committed to curing Vitiligo, the VR Foundation is a US-based philanthropic organization funding and fast-tracking medical research across the biomedical spectrum. With bio-IT tools, it provides a collaborative an environment to bridge the gap between scientific frontiers and the patients who need treatment. The VRF has recently joined a group of biotech companies that are bypassing traditional mass-market cosmetic and orphan drug development indications to expedite product development.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we support Michael´s mission   How do we support Michael´s mission Empty

Back to top Go down

How do we support Michael´s mission
Page 1 of 1