MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj210
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Michae10
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj_quo11
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj_quo10
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj10
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj_quo16
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj310
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj_quo17
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj411
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Mj_quo17
Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Let_us10

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty5th October 2013, 4:14 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, May 28th 2013 @ 6:29 PM

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777

Who was there Conrad Murray? Yes, sir there were many meetings, I can't remember. So now you remember more then 1 now? Yes

List for me all the other meetings you recall at MJs house? There was one when he signed the contract. That was 1/28/09

I don't remember the specifics of any other. Other the contract signing you only remember one other meeting? I don't recall

That meeting, did you learn MJ had a slurred meeting? Yes. So you saw him that way weeks b4 he passed away?yes

You saw Michael Jackson slurring at a meeting? Yes. During that meeting it wasn't to discuss MJ'S overall health?

PG: we wanted to make sure MJ was getting everything he needed. Who was there? FD.

http://RP.CM.PG . MJ

At the time of that meeting was it ur understanding MJ was rehearsing at home with Travis Payne? I don't recall.

Was Michael Jackson's health problems discussed? His overall care was discussed

It's is ur statement you gave to LAPD. Gongaware attended meeting discussing Jackson's overall health...

...Jackson had missed rehearsals was dancing at home" no the LAPD have it wrong
Back to top Go down
https://flyingfairies.forumotion.com
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty5th October 2013, 4:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 7:01 AM

For the record, partial physical exame of Dr. Slavit, from Lloyds lawsuit:

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 776067939

No wonder Michael had to have some many appointments with Klein, he shruk and streched so much.. 127lbs (Feb) about June 110lbs, 150lbs and 136 lbs (the 2 last one at the same day).
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty5th October 2013, 4:23 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:20 PM

Wow a lot today. First CNN got two video from Gongo deposition last December. It is not the testimony. Panish is using these videos to show Gongo is lying under oath

Promoter grilled about 'smoking gun' e-mail in Michael Jackson death trial

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/29/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html?sr=sharebar_twitter

Update, two sources, some it is the some, but there are differences.
Part 1 (ABC)

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts

AEG's Gongaware is in the hallway. Shawn Trell also present, chatting with his attorneys. Jacksons attorneys here, but no family members yet

Katherine is wearing a navy blue jacket and Rebbie is wearing a black and white dress with black jacket.

"My understanding Michael Jackson is a party (to the contract)," Gongaware said about Dr. Murray's contract. He said he never saw it, though

Panish asked Gongaware if MJ negotiated the price/contract with Dr. Murray. "I believe he did through me, he instructed me what to offer"

"Dr. Murray would've been 100% charged to Michael Jackson," Gongaware testified.

Gongaware said he didn't know what the $300k budgeted for medical management was for.

Panish tried 'impeaching' Gongaware, which is the process of calling into question the credibility of an individual who's testifying.

Yesterday and today the plaintiffs' attorney would ask a question then play parts of the deposition to catch Gongaware in contradiction.

"I believe that was Kenny's concern, that he wanted him to be focus," Gongaware explained.
MJ had gone before without rehearsing, Gongaware recalled. "When he got to London, MJ was going to be sensational."

Panish asked Gongaware what made him remind that Dr. Murray didn't talk to him about MJ's sleeping problems; example of impeaching witness

"I don't know way he was on, he was a little off," Gongaware said, adding that he didn't know what kind of drugs Dr. Klein was giving MJ.

Couldn’t he call Klein and ask? Doctor to Doctor?

"Obviously I was looking for a nutritionist for him, but I wasn't involved in his nutrition," Gongaware said.

Panish played Gongaware's deposition where he said he was not involved in finding a nutritional person.

Gongaware explained he believes nutritional person and nutritionist were not necessarily the same.

What is the difference? Do we eat a nutritional person?

Email:
Code:

We're on it. AEG owns major sports teams in this market so we think we can find the right people quickly.
Kenny responded:
Code:

Not a minute too soon. Let's turn this guy around!
Gongaware testified he remembers someone named David Loughner working with MJ. Panish pointed out Laughner is Randy Phillips' friend.

"I don't know if he was a nutritionist, it was someone in charge of making MJ eat," Gongaware explained.

Gongaware: He's a guy who's dealt with artists quite a bit Panish: Artists in trouble? Gongaware: Artists in general

Gongaware said he doesn't know what Laughner did, but he's seen him working with JLo and Enrique Iglesias.

Gongaware didn't know why MJ would need a nutritionist when he had a doctor hired. "Kenny asked for it," Gongaware explained.

Gongaware said he didn't attend rehearsals frequently. "I was at the rehearsal facility at all the times but I wasn't in the arena much."

Gongaware said Kenny Ortega was responsible for keeping an eye on everything, including MJ and his health.

Panish: Do you think Ortega was overreacting? Gongaware: Perhaps. I knew that when house lights went up, he was going to be there

Panish: You think Ortega was overreacting when raised concerns about MJ's health? Gongaware: I think I wasn't concerned as he was

Talking about the email Gongaware wrote saying he wanted to remind him (Dr. Murray) that it's AEG, not MJ, who's paying his salary.

Gongaware testified he spent some of the time himself looking at this email, putting it in context with the rest of the material he had.

Gongaware: After you go through you remember the facts Panish: You didn't have psychotherapy to refresh your recollection? G: No

"I still don't recall writing it," Gongaware said, "I don't recall writing it, but I admit I wrote it."
Panish asked if he thought Dr. Murray knew what his responsibility was, so the need to remind him what's expected of him?

"This thing was shorthand between me, Kenny and Frank," Gongaware explained.

He said he should've been more careful choosing his words. He claimed he was referring to Kenny's email re nutritionist, physical therapist

"I certainly feel Dr. Murray should be competent to do that (be a nutritionist). He's a doctor!" Gongaware testified.

"If MJ were signed the contract and if MJ would've instructed us to pay him, we would've pay him," Gongaware said about Dr. Murray.

"I was writing in shorthand," Gongaware explained the email.

Here's the email:
Code:

Frank and I have discussed it already and have requested a face-to-face meeting with the doctor, hopefully Monday. We want to remind him that it is AEG, not MJ, who's paying his salary. We want him to understand what's expected of him. He's been dodging Frank so far.
"Michael didn't like to rehearse, it didn't surprise me," Gongaware expressed, saying it was known that MJ didn't go to rehearsals.

In May, Gongaware sent an email to Tim Leiweke's secretary, Carla Garcia, asking her to pray for him, since everything was a nightmare.

Email on 5/5/09 from Gongaware to Carla Garcia:

Pray for me. This is a nightmare.
Not coincidentally, I have them now every night. Cold sweats too. Life used to be so much fun...

"Carla is an absolute babe, I was trying to chat her up," Gongaware explained.

GONGO CASANOVA
What does it has anything to do with the trial?

"I wasn't trying to hit on her. I don't have cold sweats, I don't have nightmares, I sleep great!" Gongaware said.

Panish asked him if he was lying in the email, white lie? Gongaware: Let's just say I was joking

We're currently on lunch break. Trial should resume shortly with more Gongaware on the stand.

After lunch break, Brian Panish resumes questioning of Paul Gongaware.Katherine Jackson and daughter Rebbie are in the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty5th October 2013, 4:37 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:24 PM
Part2 (ABC)

Panish: You ask people to pray for you joking? G: I did there

"What I really wanted was to meet with him about was in Kenny's email, nutritionist, that kind of stuff," Gongaware said about the email.

Panish: Why are you going to remind someone what to do when they are doing their job? Gongaware: I don't know

"I've taken this very seriously, I've been sued for billions of dollars personally," Gongaware said.

Panish: Do you know how much money MJ would earn in the future? Gongaware: Nobody knows that

"I spent as much time as I could preparing for it," Gongaware explained, saying he's currently on tour with The Rolling Stones.

Panish: Is it more important to work for AEG than to prepare for this case, right? Gongaware: I think they are both equally important

Panish: How many artist's doctor you requested a face-to-face meeting? Gongaware: None that I can recall

"His health was going to be discussed at the meeting," Gongaware said about asking Dr. Murray to be present.

Email on 6/20/09 from Gongaware to Phillips:
Code:

Take the doctor with you. Why wasn't he there last night?
"This is talking about a problem they had that night with Michael," Gongaware explained.

Gongaware: "It appears that Michael was sick that night, so where was the doctor? That was my question."

Panish: Why are you telling the CEO to take the doctor with you? Gongaware: Meeting was going to be with Michael

Panish: Because you were controlling him, right? Gongaware: We were not controlling him

Email on 6/19/09 from John Hougdahl to Gongaware and Phillips Subject:
Code:

Trouble at the front
Paul/Randy I'm not being a drama queen here... Kenny asked me to notify you both. MJ was sent home without stepping foot on stage. He was a basket case and Kenny was concerned he would embarrass himself on stage, or worse yet - get hurt. The company is rehearsing right now, but the DOUBT is pervasive. Time to circle the wagons. Bugzee
"All I know is that I had only one meeting with Dr. Murray," Gongaware said, but he doesn't know what day it was.

Gongaware said he didn't know what Bugzee meant when he wrote "time to circle the wagons."

Response from Phillips on Jun 20:
Code:

Bugzee, I know because I just got Kenny's message on my vm.
What did he do when he got there and what happened between him and KO? I have a meeting with MJ tomorrow morning.
From Hougdahl (Bugzee)to Phillips, cc'd Gongaware:
Code:

MJ came out and watched all the pyro demonstration and endorsed the all the effects
then went into his room and asked Kenny "you aren't going to kill the artist, are you?"
We assumed this was reference to pyro, but Kenny said he was shaking and couldn't hold his knife and fork. Kenny had to cut his food for him before he could eat, and then had to use his fingers ...
I don't know how much embellishment there is to this, but (Kenny) said repeatedly that MJ was in no shape to go on stage.
He kept going on and on how no one was taking responsibility for "getting him ready".
We might be getting beyond ... damage control, here.
"I didn't worry about, it sounded like he was sick and they were going to talk about it next morning," Gongaware explained.

Phillips replied: Tim and I are going to see him tomorrow, however, I am not sure what the problem
is. Chemical or physiological?

Gongaware said he was at a family wedding and wasn't really paying attention to this. This was 1st time he heard something was wrong with MJ

Gongaware responds: Take the doctor with you. Why wasn't he there last night?

"Yes, if he (MJ) was sick, why wasn't he (the doctor) there?" Gongaware said he meant in the email.

Phillips responded and added Tim Leiweke in the chain: He is not a psychiatrist so I'm not sure how effective he can be at this point.

Email cont'd:
Code:

Obviously, getting him there is not the issue. It is much deeper.
"I think Randy is stating his opinion," Gongaware said.

Panish asked if Gongaware inquired what Phillips meant by "the issue... It's much deeper." He said no.

Gongaware: Well, there was going to be a meeting that day to discuss it Panish: We're you concern? Gongaware: Not necessarily

Panish: Nobody told you anything where Dr. Murray was? Gongaware: No P: And never sought to find out? G: No

Response from Hougdahl to Phillips, about needing trainer/therapist:
Code:

I've watched him deteriorate in front of my eyes over the last 8 weeks.
He was able to do multiple 360 spins back in April. He'd fall on his a** if he tried it now.
"There was a meeting on June 20th. I wasn't there, I was back East," Gongaware recalled.

Email from Phillips:
Code:

Unfortunately, we are running out of time. That's my biggest fear.
"He was afraid of that, I wasn't," Gongaware said.

Gongaware agreed that in this business, the show must go on.

Gongaware testified he didn't know when Dr. Murray's contract was to begin.

"That contract was for London and the shows for London, I believe," Gongaware said.

Email on 6/20/09 from Phillips to LeiwekeComm and Kazoodi:
Code:

This guy is really starting to concern me. Read his email and my response. Dr. Murray and I are meeting with MJ at 4pm today at The Forum.
Phillips sent this email to Leiweke and Gongaware's private email accounts. "Kazzodi" is a private email address that belongs to Gongaware.

"The artist's health is paramount. Without the artist, there's no show. The artist if the most important thing," Gongaware testified.

Email on 6/19/09 from Phillips to Leiweke:
Code:

We have a real problem here.

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 1:28 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:29 PM

Part 3 (ABC)

There was a meeting that was going to happen the next day, Gongaware said, and he waited to see what would come out of it

Email on 6/19/09 from Leiweke to Phillips:
Code:

Let's set up a time for your and I to meet with him. I want Kenny in the meeting as well.
Ortega wrote back:
Code:

I will do whatever I can to be of help with this situation. My concern is now that we've brought the Doctor into the fold … played the tough love, now or never card, is that the Artist may be unable 2 rise 2 the occasion due 2 real emotional stuff. He appeared quite weak and fatigued this evening. He had a terrible case of the chills, was trembling, rambling an obsessing. Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated. If we have any chance at all to get him back in the light it's going to take a strong Therapist to help him through this as well as immediate physical nurturing. I was told by our choreographer during the artists costume fitting w/ his designer tonight they noticed he's lost more weight. As far as I can tell, there's no 1 taking responsibility (caring) for him on a daily basis. Where was his assistant tonight?
WHERE WAS AMIR? THE MISSING LINK

Email cont'd:
Code:

Tonight I was feeding him wrapping him in blankets to warm his chill, massaging his feet to calm him and calling his doctor. There were four security guards outside his door, but no one offering him a cup of hot tea. Finally, it's important 4 every1 2 know I believe he really wants this. It would shatter him break his heart if we pulled plug… He's terribly frightened it's all going to go away. He asked me repeatedly tonight if i was going to leave him. He was practically begging for my confidence. It broke my heart. He was like a lost boy.There still may be a chance he can rise to the occasion if we get him the help he needs.
Phillips responded:
Code:

Kenny, I will call you when I figure this out,we have a person like that, Brigitte, who's in London advancing his stay.We will bring her back asap and Frank, too, however, I'm stymied on who to bring in as a therapist and how they can get through to him in such a short time.
Gongaware said Brigitte is a lawyer who was in charge of accommodations for MJ in London.

Side note: it's super hot in the courtroom. Air condition not keeping up. Attorneys said they will bring fans to help cool the room down.

Mrs. Jackson did not return after the afternoon break.

"This all happened prior to the meeting, and I was waiting to understand what the situation was," Gongaware explained.

"I think they are special," Gongaware said about artists.
Gongaware: He was obviously concerned Panish: Seriously concerned, right sir? Gongaware:
Seemed to be

Email response from Philips to Kenny urging him, and everyone else, not to become amateur psychiatrists or physicians on 6/20/09.

Email:
Code:

"You cannot imagine the harm and ramifications of stopping this show now"
Panish: Can you name a single person at AEG who checked Dr. Murray out? Gongaware: I don't know if anyone did

"I didn't know anything about him," Gongaware said about Dr. Murray.

"Some people work for reasons other than money," Gongaware opined, but said he didn't know whether Dr. Murray was in that category

"I believe every doctor is unbiased and ethical," Gongaware said. "I think it's a natural assumption on my part."

Gongaware: I never checked any doctor that I used. I just go by recommendation, never checked anyone's financial situation.

Gongaware said everyone thought MJ had all the money in the world, and it was not unusual for him to see people asking for a lot of money.

Panish: He knew MJ's health was declining based on what the doctor told I'm, right? Gongaware: Based on what his doctor told him, yes

"I did talk to him and he said the meeting went well," Gongaware recalled

Gongaware said he never heard before today anything about Dr. Murray's financial conditions.

"This guy is starting to concern me," Phillips wrote in an email to Leiweke, Gongaware and Frank DiLeo.

"It is not clear to me who 'this guy' is," Gongaware said.

"I don't know what Randy meant here," Gongaware explained. "I can easily take 'this guy' is MJ here."

Gongaware said he was in a family wedding, hadn't seen the family for a long time and was not paying attention to wor

Gongaware said he produced every email he had related to this case.

Email on 6/22/09 from Hougdahl (Production Manager, known as Bugzee) to Gongaware:
Code:

Further to the earlier email...Let's keep our 2 docu people out of here today, unless they stay in the dressing room area only. Tomorrow is another story..
Panish: Sir, Michael was sick this time, wasn't sir? Gongaware: I don't know, he showed up next day and was great!
Panish: But you were not at the rehearsal, sir? Gongaware: I saw reports
Panish talking about June 24th rehearsing: "He appeared to me to be fully engaged," Gongaware said.

"I recall seeing Thriller because it was the first time they were rehearsing with the costume and I wanted to see it," Gongaware said.

That ended Day 19 of testimony. Paul Gongaware resumes tomorrow morning. They hope to be done with him by Friday. See you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 1:35 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:33 PM

Part 4 (TEAMMICHAEL)

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 8h

According to Gongaware he has NEVER discussed this case with Phillip Anschutz yet he met with Tohme Tohme just two months ago. Really!

Sir did you meet with your attorneys to have u refresh? Yes. How much time last nigh? Half hr.
Did it help refresh your memory? No, my memory is fine.

AHAHAHAHA

Yesterday you said who are we to fire Murray? Yes sir. Who are AEG to hire CM? We didn't MJ did
There were three parties to the contract, who is AEG to enter into contract with CM? I have no idea

Why did AEG enter into contract with Dr Murray? I don't know. You were going to pull the plug on KF? She was employee of tour

So was Dr Murray, you have never seen CM's contract have you? No. Have you seen KF contract? No

Is it fair to say you dont know why AEG would enter into contract with Murray? Yes I agree

You said Phillips email referring to "pull the plug referred to Karen Faye". I believe so. She was with MJ 30yrs? Yes

Was Faye an independent contractor or an employee? I don't know. & you put CM in the production cost? I Believe that related to housing. But sir that payment was titled Medical Management? Yes. Why was that? Don't know

What does "engaging" mean? I don't know please play depo..

Depo: do u recall a meeting at CarolWood , u wanted to get Murray engaged so he could help MJ? Putnam we would.....

Like to clarify depo has been changed since, it was to engage MJ.
Panish to Gongaware, previously you said it related to the contract? No, I misunderstood that question

What does engaged mean to you? Being more focused. Where u concerned bout MJ? No, I knew once the lights went out in London

But he didn't make it to London, did he? No. Sir was CM talking bout MJ's health? No, it was general meeting.. Ok let's play depo

Depo: and at that meeting CM was discussing with u MJ health? Not with me, with the group.

Who was the group? Randy, Kenny, frank. So at the meeting he was discussing MJ's health? Yes, nothing personal, but his health

Did anyone talk about MJ's sleep problems? No. Ok let's play depo.. In depo PG said he didn't recall, nw he is certain

Do you recall if issue of MJ sleep was discussed? I don't recall. Sir this was what u you said

What has helped you 2be more clear now then then? Well I reviewed some docs, it took me back there helped me remember

STILL REPRESSED MEMORY

Have you ever testified you have never had anything to do with MJ's nutritional needs? I don't recall. Lest read ur depo

Depo: do u recall ever looking for a nutritionist person 4 MJ? No. I do remember now after I saw emails.

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 5h

Lets look at your sworn deposition sworn under oath where you testified you were NEVER involved in the process. Shows depo

When you have had chance to read it let me knw? Ok,,,, got it. This says you getting involved in MJ nutriontist physiotherapist..

I was trying to help find them, but not involved in what he ate, that's how I understand that question

Lets look at this again,, plays Depo: were you involved in LOOKING 4 a nutritionist 4 MJ? No, I was not involved

Do you recognize this email? No. Do you think it's a forgery? No. See the subject line "nutritionist&physical therapist? Yes

Email:
Code:

"we r on it AEG owns major sports team, so we the we can find the right person"
Ortega to Gongaware

Email:
Code:

"Super, not a minute too soon lets turn this guy (MJ) around" Gongaware to Ortega
So you had Mr Laugher 4 MJ, Phillips assistant, whose sitting there,(points @RP) you had him placed in MJ dressing room? Yes

Is Mr Laugher a N or PT? No, so why was he involved in MJ N & PT? I don't know

Did you notice MJ was thin? He was always thin. Did u see MJ at TII rehearsals? Not that much, was at Thriller.

You didn't spend much time with MJ? I wasn't in the arena I was doing other thing. Lets look @ur testimony frm CM trial

Play vid: Putnam: your honor its improper impeachment. Judge: Sidebar. Panish: lets come back to it

Do u know who Arlyne Lewiston? No, don't know her. Lets play depo. Depo: who is AL? Phillips assistant

Email:
Code:

"This is 4 MJ, he needs Nutritionist & therapist for MJ asap"
Gongaware 2 Arlyne. (Impeachment AGAIN)

U were always concerned bout MJ health, right? It was a priority. It was a priority to see he was ok right? Yes

Do you think Ortega was over reacting? Perhaps. So u thought KO was over reacting when he was raising concerns bout
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 1:48 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:37 PM

Part 5 (TEAMMIHCAEL)

bout MJ health?

Well he was, but I wasn't worried. And you had no concerns bout MJ? Not really

He was right wasn't he? I wouldn't say that. Lets play deposition you testified to under oath, looking 4 vid.

Depo: " Frank & I have discussed it already & I have requested. Face2face meeting the Dr, hopefully Monday, we want to remind him thtAEG not MJ who is payin his salary. We wnt him 2understand what is expected of him, he has been dodging Frank so far"PG 6/17

Did u write this email? I don't recall. Did u file declaration? No. Did u write it? No. Did you read it before you signed it? Yes

Putnam: changes were made since PG reviewed the email. Changes were made

Panish: so this is another sentence you changed in ur deposition without taking notes, kept it all in your head? Yes

Depo: What were you referring to in this email? I don't know. Who was AEG? It's AEG. Who is MJ? Michael Jackson.

Who is him? CM. so lets read it in one sentence (reads entire email)? But we were not paying his salary

Whose salary are you referring to? I don't know. But you have already said CM? But we were not paying his salary

"We want him to know what is expected of him" who is that? I don't KNOE. I will put in CM, does that help? No, I don't know

How much time have you spent going over that email? 1 half. How much time with your attorneys? 1/2 hrs

So they were able to refresh YOUR memory of what YOU meant bout this email? Well no, I remembered it on my own

Did you know you could change your testimony under oath(depo). Yes. How much time did you think u had? I don't

Did you get hypnotized, or have memory lapse? No u admit MJ is Michael Jacskson? Yes. U admit "him" is CM? Yes

HAHAHAHA REPRESED MEMORY, HE SHOULD ASK FOR WADE PSYCHIATRIST

So you understand everything, but not this email? I don't know. When u said "I want him 2 no wat is expected of him, was CN? Yes

Did you say to Dr Murray you will pay him $150,000pm? No, I said I'm authorized to.

So what did you mean in this email? We were asking CM 2 look into MJ's nutrition&therapy

But You hired a nutritionist didn't you?

Randy Phillips said "we check everyone out" (Panish turned to point at Phillips, n says "oh he's left the courtroom")

You were having cold sweats about this every night weren't you Sir? No I was not. Do u knw wat a CS is? It's a term

HE WAS ON PROPOFOL HEHEHE

Is it a term you ever use? Yes. Whose Karla? Ah Tim Leiwekes assistant. Day b4 u wrote email "done @$150,000"

You said to Karla "pray for me"? I was just chatting to her. You were hitting on here? No, not really.

I sleep very well, no cold sweats,, she's a complete babe, I was jus,,,,,, Gongaware

Did you have girlfriend at that time? No. Yes you did? Oh yes I did. Do you still chat Karla up now?

Now n then does your girlfriend know how you feel? No we don't talk about stuff like that , ahahahaha PG

Did you get to review any docs over lunch? No. Is your memory refreshed? It's about the same

OH MY.. HE STILL IS FORGETING THINGS

Lets go 2this email your email to have face2face meeting with the Dr. It was Kenny. But you sent the email? Sure. Is that a yes? Yes

Do you go to other employees to tell their Dr you are paying for his Dr? Objection

Have you ever been to Mr Trell Dr to tell him you are laying him? I don't know his Dr

You wanted to remind the Dr you are paying him & what is expected of him? Well we expected him to take care of his patient

But why would you need to remind someone's Dr what is expected of them? I don't know

Now just so I'm clear you told me after your depos, you laid out all the docs n that refreshed your memory? Yes

But these were all in your depos? There's were thousands I wasn't going to go through them. So there were thousands of emails?

Well there were a lot, I take this very seriously, I am personally being sued for billions of dollars.
Who told u that? My Att

Objection: I'm not going there your honor

You spent two days doing your depositions? It was more then that. But you said you didn't have time to read all email

In all the tours u have produced how many other have u asked 2meet with the Dr? None. What right did you have to demand a meeting? I didn't

Did you write some of these emails? Just five me a minute. Haven't you reviewed that with your attorneys in last 2days? No
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 1:55 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:42 PM

Part 6 (TEAMMICHAEL)

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 2h

You demanded to Randy Phillips to take the Dr with you? No I suggested it. Did you get MJ permission b4 this? He was there

The Dr was supposed to be 24/7 available? Michael was sick why wasn't the Dr there. But why tell RP TAKE Dr with u? Objection

Was Phillips picking the Dr up in his car? Don't think so. Dr Murray was in charge of getting MJ 2 rehearsal? He was caring 4him

The email "remind him who pays him" you remember that"? Yes. Lets look at this one, you've seen that b4 right? Yeah we jus talking bout this email Bugsy "MJ was sent home without setting foot on stage" subject line "trouble at the front. You would say...

Bugsy email 2 Paul/Randy, Bugsy would know more bout MJ Then you&Phillips? Well more then me.

Kenny told him to write this right? I don't know. Bugsy is trustworthy correct? Yes

What happened after that meeting? I only had one meeting with Dr Murray

Between the email you sent"take the Dr" and this on 19 it was 3 days, what does "time to circle the wagons mean"? I don't know

Did you respond to that email? I was out of town. But you had a PDA? I don't know. Do you have a blackberry now? I have IPhone

6/20 RP 12.36am, emails: Bugzee what happened ,,,

" MJ came out &watched all the pyro and endorsed all the effects then went into his room $asked Kenny..

"You aren't going to kill the artist are you? We assumed this was in reference to to pyro, but Kenny he was shaking &and couldn't hold his knife$fork, Kenny had to cut his food...

This is beyond damage control" what does that mean? I don't know.

"Tim & I are going to see him tomorrow, however, I am not sure what the problems is. Is it psychological or chemical?

What does chemical mean? I don't know. Have you heard of medication dependency? Yes

Did you all this worry you, you said it didn't concern you? I was at a wedding, I had commitments
RP wrote 6/20 hes not a psychiatrist so I don't know what he can do at this point, obviously getting him there is not issue"

Did you ever demand Dr Murray to get MJ to rehearsals? No. U wrote"take the Dr, Y wasn't he there last night.

BTW that week all this was going down, did you know what he was doing at nigh, why he wasn't there? No

Bugzee 2 RP " my laymen s degree tell me he needs a shrink to get him mentally prepared to get on stage then a trainer to get him physical shape, I have watched him deteriorate over the last 8wks..
.. He was unable to... Tim Leiweke replies "unfortunately we are running out of time, that's my biggest worry"

So Sir "The show must go on" have you heard that b4. Yes. Woollys biggest fear was the show? I don't agree with that

Your bosses biggest fear was not that MJ was deter, but the show must go on? I don't agree with that

And that's hoe AEG treat their artist, does ur firm have policy 4 hiring indpandant contractors? I don't know

What is your policy? The come to us(said exactly what Trell said). Who told u that? Don't know. Is it written anywhere? Don't know

Your lawyer just told us you are not on this email: Putnam-he's only on one. Panish what ur lawyer just sais is nt true is it?

Sir do you use another email? I may have used . You use "kazoodi? Yes I do. &ur attorney doesn't know u use that

Email: "this guy is really starting to concern me, read his email&my response. Dr Murray&I r meeting wit MJ 4pm 2day" RP

Why are u receiving emails to a non AEG email concerning clients, did u think we would not find these? U have 2 ask RP

First email in chain from Bugzee, 4warded frm RP 2 Tim Leiweke 6/19-22.33we have a real problem here"

Sir would it be ok to put the show b4 the artist?????. Yes

What was the real problem? Don't know, there was going to be a meeting. Next email back for Leiweke .

Lets set up a time 4 you and I to meet with him, I want Kenny at the meeting too" What did u do?

Wait4outcome

Lets go back, TL wants KO @meeting? That what he says. Does he usually say thing he doesn't mean? No

BTW Tim Leiweke doesn't work for AEG anymore does he? No. Do you know why? No Ok so this is Kenny back to RP

Now that we bought the Dr into the fold" what does that mean? I don't know. " we played tough love" what does that mean? Don't know
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 1:58 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, May 29th 2013 @ 9:46 PM

Part 7 (TEAMMICHAEL)

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 4h

Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated"What does that mean? Don't know I was at wedding

Panish reads email" as far as I can tell none is taking responsibility for him, ...........

Now we have Ortega agin writing to Mr Phillips 5day from MJ death he doesn't think MJ is ready?

What does he say

Where you familiar with HBO concerts cancelled? No. But you were involved with. Yes but not with the tours

Email. It's reminiscent of what Faye,Bush,Payne experienced when he fainted...? Kenny was objective?

He's an artist so he saw thinks differently. So you don't think artist are important? They are special people

Sir Ortega seems like someone seriously concerned? He was concerned. Seriously concerned? Yes, seriously

Did you know Randy Phillip had a 40min conversation with Dr Murray? No I don't know. They had a meeting with Dr? Don't know

But you told us they had a meeting? Yes but I don't know what happened. He does say Dr Murray told him MJ is declining?

According to this he says he's declining. So he was in decline 5days b4 he died? I guess it's what he says here yes

So it means RP was on the phone with Murray? It seems so. &he says he checked out the Dr? Yes
Did you check Murray out? Don't know. Did anyone from AEG check this Dr out? Don't know
And he's says he doesn't need the gig? Yes sir. So he doesn't need this money? It seems so
Who? Michael or Murray

If someone says they don't need this gig they are financially stable right? Well he may have had other jobs

I believe Dr's they are ethical. PG. have you ever paid a Dr that's been paid $150,000pm? No
Do you think an ethical Dr would charge $5mill? Well no with MJ people thought he had money

But then you cut him down? Yes we did. "U cannot imagine the harm &ramification of stopping the show"

Well it wouldn't have been harmfully for AEG, just MJ. Well he died Sir? Yes sir

When Mr Phillips wrote this email based on what his Dr told him, he knew MJ was very sick? Yes, that's why they were having this meet

"I'm meeting with him at the forum" did they meet at the forum? I don't know. You don't know? They meet nt @forum

Do you know anything bout Dr Murray's financial/license issue? No, he was MJ Dr. One you were calling/meeting? Yes

Mr Phillips who was here this morning writes to all the heads of AEG he is concerned bout Kenny worrying bout MJ?

Well it was MJ. He was concerned bout MJ 5 days b4 MJ died? Yes there was going to be a meeting

Did you come back for the wedding you were at? Yes. Could you have picked up the phone & called?

It was a family wedding, I hadn't seen them in a long time. But could you have called? No answer

In this case did you produce all the emails from your private email? I produced everything I had. This was not from U?

Whose John Branca? He's an MJ attorney. Is this email sent to you Sir? Yes. Do u need copy? I have it here

This is 3days of MJ dying? Yes. Lets keep our 2docu people out of here 2day, unless they stay in dressing...

Room area. Tomorrow is another story, Bugzee, why keep camera people out? MJ wasn't there anyway

You just told us you may have just left rehearsal, then you say there was no rehearsal, which is it?
I need to see my schedule. You were at rehearsal? Yes. He looked fully engaged. But you were working in the back?

.. I definitely saw the Thriller, I wanted to see what it looked like. Sir lets play your depo about what u said. OBJECTION

AEG don't want videos played if its for impeaching. Jason attorneys state they have a right to play anything they need

AEG: if witness doesn't testifies honestly they can play it. Boyle cites KC law ???
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:00 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 30th 2013 @ 8:39 AM

Just some weird coincidence and Gongo says:

"Dr. Finkelstein said he gave MJ painkillers (...)Michael had SCALP SURGERY." and then:

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Nightmare_Before_Christmas_Dr_F
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:01 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 30th 2013 @ 7:05 PM

Update, today I had time to clean up a bit (3 sources). The first one does not give us too much:

Source 1

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 1h :

Plaintiff’s attorney Brian Panish started out by asking Gongaware about emails from a production manager who wrote about Jackson’s condition

The production manager’s name is John “Bugzee” Hougdahl. He was at rehearsals and Gongaware said he knew a lot about how Jackson appeared.

Hougdahl wrote an email 5 days before Jackson died expressing alarm about the singer’s health, said he’d been deteriorating over 8 weeks.

This morning, Panish asked Gongaware about an email sent a few days earlier (June 20, 2009) by Hougdahl.

Hougdahl, in response to concerns expressed by Travis Payne about Jackson’s weight, wrote singer needed a new diet.

Bugzee email:
Code:

“He needs some cheeseburgers with a bunch of Wisconsin cheesehead bowlers... and a couple of brats and beers.”
Panish asked Gongaware whether he thought the email was funny. Gongaware said yes. He also said he wasn’t concerned about Jackson’s health.

Panish then started asking Gongaware about whether he had any insurance to cover any losses if AEG loses the trial.

Panish said that Gongaware, a named defendant, is personally shielded from losses. AEG would pay any judgment, Panish said.

The questioning about insurance prompted a lengthy sidebar in the judge’s chambers. She just came back on the bench.

After the sidebar, plaintiff’s attorney Brian Panish was able to ask Gongaware about his exposure if AEG is found liable for Jackson’s death

Gongaware said it was his understanding that he wouldn’t be personally responsible financial if the jury sided with Jackson family.

Lots of bickering back and forth, and the judge summed up the discussion: “This is really a time-waster, really.”

He presented Gongaware a document that indicated the private email account had been closed at the time a message sent him an MJ-related msg.

The email in question was titled "trouble at the Front" and included concerns about Michael Jackson's health.

Gongaware had testified that he'd never seen it. Putnam used the closed email account to try to show Gongaware's testimony was truthful
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:04 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 30th 2013 @ 7:20 PM
post approved by nobody

Source 2 (TEAMMICHAEL)

PART 1

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 19m

BREAKING NEWS: DELIO's HARD-RIVE HAS BEEN LOCATED BY JAXN ATTORNEY. HUGE DEVELOPMENTS ANNOUNCED BY PANISH

Other then June 19th were AEG concerned bout MJ's health? No not particularly You said to Bugzee "we need to fatten up MJ"? Don't recal

Was Bugzee joking around about this situation? Yes I think he was. And Michael Jackson died 9 days later

Did u take any steps2protect the company in case the the tours didn't go ahead? Yes I think ther was insurance. So you were ok, nth 2 loose

Lloyd's of London rep from London is in court along with four attorneys.... Sitting on the Jackson family side of the court room

we were talking bout your employment agreement, who assisted u with that? Can't recall. Did u get indemnity is anything happens? I assume so

we were talking bout your employment agreement, who assisted u with that? Can't recall. Did u get indemnity is anything happens? I assume so

And no one has told you your company won't cover you in this case have they? No. emails, did u review these with ur attorneys las nit?

This was sent to your private email frm RP&Kenny, Phillips told you "this Dr does not need this gig, is totally unbiased & ethical"..

So what would the reverse be? I don't know. It would be biased & unethical? No. Is RP ethical? I think he is

So when he said "Dr is ethnically we checked him out" was that ethical? I don't know what he meant, yes he's ethical

RP made an affirmative statement about an individuals health, when he knew MJ was sick, is that ethical? I don't understand

You said yesterday ur number ONE priority was the show must go on, right? No. What more important then the show must go on? Getting it right

email: seen that before? Yes, yesterday. Did you ever see written agreement with Delio&MJ? No but he was from when he came on board in April

from Branca, what did u do2see if there was substance abuse? I was waiting for the outcome of the meeting. This doesn't talk bout a meeting

Did you do anything affirmatively to see if there was a substance abuse with MJ? No, there was no need for it

But you testified you saw MJ under the influence? That was once when he returned from his Dr. But you said Dr Murray was his Dr? ...

How many meetings were you with at MJ house, so it's 5 in June now, how many more can you remember? RP&KO with me at 5/10

So u were at 5 to 10 in June, so that's almost every other day? According2ur calculations. I'm going by what you r saying? Bout every 4days

So now u remember that the meeting with Dr Murray was in June at MJ's house? Did u call Branca 2 discuss the substance issue? No. Anyone? No

So u saw MJ @ rehearsals when he did Thriller? Yes. And he looked engaged? Yes. Did u get involved in insurance? No maybe ½

Lets look at the 1 u wrote on the day MJ DiedEmail shown frmBob Taylor2Gongaware&Leiweke "once we know what happens on8 we can make decision

PG: 5.31pm: "In interest of full disclosure BUT just between US if we don't get the sickness coverage we r dropping the policy"

Plays depo"do u knw Taylor?Yes. wrks4who? Robertson Talor. He works in UK? Yes.( show same email frm above)

What do you know bout this email? dont know. why on day MJ died u were trying to get sickness insurance? Did he die on that day. Yes?

When you sent email @5,31pm had you heard od MJ's passing? I wouldn't have been dealing with it if MJ had died

Why was it so important for you to get sickness insurance on day MJ had dies? Don't know. MJ was very sick n u were trying 2gt insurance? No

Today you remember so many things you didn't remember at your depo, why didn't you change you depo? I remembered it after that

Were you involved in the insurance? Not rally that was Mr Trell. Panish shows email from PG 2 BT "Let me know if u need anyth else"

U have AEG/ConcertWest/kazoodi email address, anymore? No. You were using Mac emails too Sir? Can't remember

Where is the email that proceeds this email "if u need anyth let me know"? I gave everything to my attorneys. Did u delete any? No

PG2BT "Anyplace I can call you Re: this I'm not ready to put anything in writing!" What didn't you want to put into writing?

"There was just too much to talk about and I didn't want to sit and type it all up" replies Gongaware

There were concerns some of the re-insurers were backing out right? Y well I was only on part of the emails, they were warned righ? Skidish

Silcox2Taylor "There was anth article.about MJ in UK" were you concerned about that? No daily mail is tabloid not worth reading

When MJ died were u working? Yes. Where? Working out of my home. Who notified you? Randy called me

He had ur number? He called me and said Branca told him. Did u know where Mr Phillips was? At the hospital

If Randy works with GONGO why Branca had go give Randy GONGO'S phone number?

Did you speak to Ortega bout MJ's health condition? Was not the topic. Was he friend of yours? He was business associate

Did RP send u an email to remove any footage where MJ was looking Skelton? He did send me an email like that. Well lets look @ur depo

Depo: "do u recall getting email from Phillips 2 remove footage of MJ looking skeleton"? No, I don't remember that

So did you change that part of ur depo? No. Why are you changing it now, well I've had time to review a lot of stuff

Plays depo; email frm RP "Make sure we take out that footage of MJ in that red leather jacket where the mini movies were being done"? Dnt no

What did Phillips mean by that? I don't know what he meant. U wrote ",,,,,,,". I don't know, we didnt keep anyth out of the movie

Did you talk to Phillips bout that? No. Did you ask him what he meant? No. Have ever asked? No

You wanted to control what the people said on "this is it" so they wouldn't say MJ look emancipated? No. Lets look@ this email. Shows email

R U Paul Gongaware? Yes. Who r u writing to? Not clear. Joan ? Works on tour. Email:"the only thing we ask is that they keep it........

......positive&stress that MJ was active,engaged&not emancipated person some want to paint him as having" Paul Gongaware

Who is Linda Cobb? Friend. Did u write to her?yes. She says "ok vey dude Big Ouch, hopefully we can catch few waves" u upset when MJ dies?Ys

First 31 shows, HW many seats at 02? 50,000. How much per ticket? 70% £70. 30% £45. Total=47mil (they forgot2mention VIAGAGO) Link plz sum1
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:08 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 30th 2013 @ 7:25 PM

part 2 (TEAMMICHAEL)

How quick was it for those to sell? Bam! It was 2hrs right? Bout that. Then there were lines 4 more right? Yes. HW much was that 77mil

What happend to that money from March till MJ died? They were held by the Arena. How much for 50shws? £75mil

What else can you make on, merc, what about drinks? Arean keeps that. But aEG own that? Yes. So popcorn/drinks++ went 2 AEG? Yes

MJ was the greatest artist? Yes. He could've made much more then that? Yes if he wanted to

MJ wanted to be in Vegas right? Yes. Who do u have in Vegas? ?????. And MJ would have made more then all? Yes, MJ was the TOP......

Gongaware he had lunch with his attorneys but didn't talk about the case. Panish says I hope ur memory stays the same as it was with us.

You seen lots of agreement? Yes. What's a indemnity cover? My company covers me, if anything happens

And no one has told you your company won't cover you in this case have they? No. emails, did u review these with ur attorneys las nit?

This was sent to your private email frm RP&Kenny, Phillips told you "this Dr does not need this gig, is totally unbiased & ethical"..

Panish says he has one last question the he's done. Using transcripts of Murray trial. Remind to me what a que

At time of 31 shows sold out how many were still in the que? Don't know after 50 we could have sold anth 50

Putnam cross. Have u ever personally been sued b4? No. How's it going so fat? It's very stressful

Panish asked u if u have good memory or very good,usaid it was alright both times? Yes. U were asked why u couldn't remember certain emails?

Yes. This was in 2008/2009, have you ever reviewed them b4? No. Do u remember how many emails u had? Many. It was thousands? Yes

So more then 13,000 emails right? Yes. Do u remember when Panish said a email was sent to ur private email? Yes

Your honor the email address is redacted. Putnam. Your honor it was them who wanted all the email addresses redacted. Panish

Judge: both sides have had redactions done for various reason. "We didn't redact email addresses" Putnam

Judge: Let's carry on or we can have a side bar. Carry on. "I would like a sidebar" PANISH

Putnam produces a document to PG which hasn't been on the exhibit list to show the Kzoodi a/c was closed June

When you can't recall seeing an email email what do u say? I don't recall. Do you deny it? No, do u refuse 2 answer? No

Who is that email from? It's from Randy. 08/09 at the height of "TII" how many emails did u get? Hundreds. Did u read all? No

Why not? Just didn't have time. Is AEG in LA? Yes. Do u have an office ther? No. Why not? I don't need to be there. Why? Not office based

Are you CEO of AEG? AEGLive Concerts West. Why. I WAS THE FOUNDER OF THAT COMPANY. WHen was that? 2000

So you didn't have a office? No. How do you read your email? On my computer. Where is that? Always with me. Since ....Objection

Sorry, have you looked at those emails? Yes, I wanted to look at them so I can go back to where my mind was at that time

Have you tried to give your best testimony? Yes I have. Do u remember calling Dr Murray bout $5mil? Yes. You gave interview 2LAPD? Yes

Did you tell them everything you knew? Yes. And if you didn't remember anything what did you say? I don't recall

Did you testify at the Murray trial about the meeting at CarolWood? Yes. And you remember first time u saw Murray? Yes

And you were able to testify about your two meetings with Dr Murray? Yes. Do you recall seeing Murray any other time? No

When was the first time you got into concerts? At college. Why? It was something I wanted to do. What was your degree? Accounting

Did you promote show after college? I worked as auditor for Author Anderson. Is that the well know AA? No they shut down

Oh, why is that? They were involved in a scandal. Do u remember What u said bout ur license in Ur depo? No. Ok let's help refresh ur recltn,

Did You testify your CPA license wasn't In good standing? Yes u need further studying. Did u say that in ur depo? Yes

When did your license expire? It was back then. Where for? NY & Washington. Did u do accounting work again? No. I wanted 2 do other things

When u left accounting did you get another job? No. What did you do? i went ski bumming. Worked a little to pay 4 my lodging

Sept 92 had a show with The Grateful Dead? Was it success? Yes sold out. How did you get them? Don't know

Then what happened? I had to pay everything back. Who? The investors I borrowed money from for the show. Then you did more? Yes many

what did u do next? I went to work 4 ConcertWest. Tom HULLET. I promoted shows, Beach Boys........blah blah

P. GONGAWARE STOLE CONCERT WEST TRAD MARK FROM TOM HULLET. Please see our sit "How AeGLive stole ConcerWest trademark"

Email frm Gabriel Sutter: sorry to hear.about MJ and all the consequences for. Who is that? Didnt know then, someone frm Dangerous tour

"Thanks Gab I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I knew what to expect. Still quite a shock"PG

What do you mean, "you knew what 2expect" Well so many people were out of work, some permanently. Whn Elvis died. Did u expect MJ 2 die? No

Do u have understanding why MJ died? Yes, he died from overdose of propofol. Did it have anything to do with stamina/nutrition? No

Did you know MJ was having propofol? No. What was ur job on Elvis tour? Colonel would send me out then report on Sales

Do you have understanding of how Mr Presley died? It was a heart ailments . Did he die of propofol? No

Did you ever meet Mr Presley? No. Did you know Mr Presley had a drug problem? Not at the time but later bc Colonel wouldn't let him perform

You were working for ConcerWest at the time? Yes, I was assigned to The Colonel. This email Cobb was a friend of a friend? Yes

She wrote "you've been on my mind with passing of MJ, I imagine you've been hustling to put together the memorial. ". Yes

What's the memorial? It was memorial for Michael, lots of people spoke, it was televised worldwide. Did you work on it? Yes

Did you charge for the the seats of this memorial? No. Why did you do it? It was right thing to do. Did u work with MJ's fam on it? Yes

Time you were working for ConcertWest in Seattle, did you leave? Yes I worked for them in LA, stopped work for them in 1984

Then what did you do? Terry Bassett who was part of ConcertWest bought a piece of Warren Miller films, I worked 4 them on ski movies

They made feature film once a year, and some commercials worked with them 3/4 yrs, then i some did freelance film work

Then went to work on Dangerous tour with MJ in 92. Did work with Jackson's in 2000. Believe I worked on one other tour with MJ.

How did you get the job on Dangerous tour? I was hired by MJ Co manger. Mr jim Morry. Did concertWest have part in that tour? No

When you came to work on Dangerous who were you working for? working for MJ on B party on logistics. Who was promoter? Marcel in Germany

The high achy, where did you fit! Up here? No way at the bottom. Did you work on A party at all? No. did you book anything for A party? No

Was it world tour? Yes. Did u meet MJ? No, did u seeMJ?On some shows rarely. When did u meet MJ? I was in Vegas, MJ came 2meet Col.Parker

Was ther Dr's on tour? Yes, 1was Forecast he was MJ's personal physician. How did u know that? Don't know. Was he tour Dr? NoFinklestein was

Was it ur understanding Dr Finklestein was MJ's Dr? No he was there for all the tour bc we were going through a rough period

Did Finklestein ever tell u he treated MJ? Yes, MJ did a show, it was very hot, MJ wasn't able to perform after. But King of Thailand

....Didn't want us to leave, so Dr Finklestein treated MJ because Dr Forecast wasn't there yet. Did he tell u what he did? Objection

Did you hear any details of what that treatment was? No. Do u know how long ur depo was? Couple hundred pages. Did u make any chng? Few

Do you see list of these changes? Yes. How many r there? 7. Did u make these changes or did ur attorneys did? I did. See ur signature? Yes

Why did you make those changes? Because some things stood out. And u signed this "I PG under penalty........."? Yes I signed that

During Dangerous tour did you know MJ had probs with drugs? No. Did u know why the tour was canceled? Yes after ward when MJ made an anuncmt

How did u know? It was in the media. ....The announcement was then played in court.... Michaels sweet voice echoed in court room..........

So it turns out the image of the hard drive has been in the care of an attorney called Mason. AEG called Mrs Dileo saying Putnams firm...

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:12 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 30th 2013 @ 7:41 PM

Source 3 (ABC)

PART 1

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 57m

Day 20 of Jackson Family vs AEG trial is underway. Brian Panish resumed questioning of AEG's executive and co-defendant Paul Gongaware.

Gongaware said he met with his attorneys again yesterday to refresh his recollection.

Panish asked if AEG was concerned about Mr. Jackson's health. "When he was sick we obviously had a concern," Gongaware responded.

Gongaware said he understood MJ was sick from reading the chain of emails shown yesterday.

But Gongaware told the jury he didn't have any particular concern about Michael Jackson.

Other than on June 19th, no one told Gongaware about being concerned with MJ's health.

Panish: Was Mr. Hougdahl joking about it? Gongaware: A little bit

Talking about the email Hougdahl sent saying MJ was deteriorating quickly, Gongaware explained: "I didn't see it the way he saw."

Hougdahl wrote in another email to Gongaware that MJ needed some cheeseburgers, a couple of brats and beers

Panish inquired whether Gongaware had indemnity clause in his contract

"I haven't read my contract in 12/13 years, I don't know what it says," Gongaware said.

Panish asked if he AEG would cover for Gongaware should they be found guilty.

"I've been assuming that," Gongaware responded, adding that depending upon the size of the judgment, AEG could go after him.

Panish asked how much AEG would be able to afford, and Gongaware said he didn't know.

Panish emphasized there are various ways for AEG to pay a judgment, and Gongaware mentioned they had some sort of cancellation insurance.

Lunch break is almost over. We'll tweet more updates as soon as we can.

If it feels like they were jumping from one subject to another, it's because they were. We're told Panish is almost done.

Email 6/15/09 from Hougdahl to Gongaware He needs some cheeseburgers w/ bunch of Wisconsin cheesehead bowlers and couple of brats and beers

Gongaware said he does not know how many pages his employment agreement is.

Panish asked about indemnity in Gongaware's contract. The exec said indemnity means that someone else is taking on the responsibility.

Panish: That means if you did something wrong... Gongaware: They would be responsible

Panish went back to discuss the email from Randy Phillips where he wrote Dr. Murray didn't need the gig and was unbiased and ethical.

Panish: Is Mr. Phillips unbiased and ethical, sir? Gongaware: I think he is

Panish asked if it was ethical for Phillips to represent to Ortega that the doctor is 'extremely successful' and 'we checked everyone out'

Gongaware responded that he didn't know what Phillips knew at the time.

Panish: Is number one priority 'the show must go on'? Gongaware: I don't know if that's number one P: What's number one? G: Getting it right

Panish showed the email John Branca, Michael's attorney, saying he had the right therapist for MJ and asked if substance abuse was involved.

"This is referring to the meeting that was going to happen and I was waiting to see the results of it," Gongaware said.

"I didn't believe there was a substance abuse issue," Gongaware testified.

"In the entire time I was dealing with him in this tour, I saw it once when he came back from his doctor," Gongaware testified.

Gongaware said that was the only time he saw Michael with slurred speech and under the influence of something.

Gongaware said he didn't know what Dr. Klein was giving Michael Jackson.

When Panish asked Gongaware if he checked Dr. Klein out, he replied: "No, he was Michael's doctor and it was none of my business.

Gongaware talked about the meetings he attended at MJ's house. He couldn't remember how many, but said one w/ Dr. Murray was in June.

On June 24th, Gongaware saw MJ rehearse the song 'Thriller'. He said he thought Michael was engaged and alert.

As to insurance issues, Gongaware said he was involved only peripherally.

On June 25, Gongaware sent an email saying that if they didn't get sickness coverage in the insurance, they would be dropping the policy

Gongaware said he didn't know why he was pressing for sickness insurance on the day MJ died.

Bob Taylor, the insurance broker, wrote back that it was always down to the medical issued from the word go.

Regarding Randy Phillips asking for life insurance the day MJ died, Gongaware said he didn't pay much attention to insurance, didn't recall

Gongaware is the Co-CEO of AEG Live Concerts West with John Meglen. He said he was the co-founder of the company. Phillips is AEG Live CEO.

Gongaware explained be has been testifying about what he could recall. If he didn't remember, he said he told the jury he couldn't recall.

Gongaware testified he looked at the emails after his deposition because he wanted to put everything together and see the bigger picture.

Putnam: Did you try to give your best testimony? Gongaware: Yes, I did

Regarding the phone call between Gongaware and Dr. Murray where the doctor asked about $5 million, Gongaware said he remembers that call.

The next call between the two, it was the $150,000 call, where Gongaware offered the doctor $150k.

Gongaware said those were the only two calls he had with Dr. Murray

Gongaware said the 1st time he met Dr. Murray was a meeting at MJ's Carolwood house. He said MJ, Kenny, Randy, Frank, Dr Murray were present

Gongaware recalled the other meeting with Dr. Murray was an encounter with him at The Forum. He remembers saying hello to him.

Gongaware said he's sure he didn't meet with Dr. Murray other than on those two occasions

Break down: Gongaware said he spoke with Dr. Murray on the phone two times and met with him two times.

Gongaware said he promoted couple of shows/dances in college. He graduated in '69 from Waynesboro College in Pennsylvania in Accounting

Gongaware worked for Arthur Andersen in NYC after college as auditor. He said one needed two years of experience in order to get CPA license

The company ended up shutting down after being involved in the Enron scandal, Gongaware explained.

Enron scandal… Don’t we have something about this here at the forum?

Yes we have; at the thread: TNZ: DISCOVER THE MAN YOU NEVER KNEW

http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/sott-lttw-archive-2002/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron_scandal

Gongaware said there's a continuing education requirement in order to maintain his CPA license, but he hasn't kept current.

"I didn't like that work," Gongaware said about leaving the practice. "I wanted to do things and not just being an accountant."

Gongaware said he ski bummed for a winter and would do bookkeeping to pay for his lodge.

After, he promoted the Grateful Dead at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO. Gongaware said he didn't know the band, cold called them & got the work

The concert was sold out, Gongaware said, and he became an independent promoter.

Around 1975, he met Terry Bassett who worked at Concerts West and Gongaware went to work for them in their Seattle's office.

He worked for them for about 10 years. Gongaware said he went to work for the company because the money was steady.

At Concerts West, Gongaware worked with Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, Beach Boys, Chicago, Eric Clapton, among others.

This Concerts West is not the same he is the currently the co-CEO.

Jerry Weintraub was Elvis' promoter and Concerts West assigned him to work with Colonel Parker, Elvis' manager.

On Jun 25, 2009 Gabriel Sutter (a tech guy) wrote Gongaware a condolences email.

"It was such an incredible shock to go through that experience," Gongaware explained.

Gongaware's response on July 5, 2009: I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I kind of knew what to expect. Still, quite a shock.

"You have all these people out of work," Gongaware explained. "At the Elvis some were without jobs permanently."

Putnam: When you wrote the email, did you expected MJ to die? Gongaware: No, not all P: Did you ever consider the idea MJ would die? G: No

"MJ died of overdose of Propofol," Gongaware testified.

He didn't die of being sick or malnutrition, Gongaware said. "It was overdose of Propofol."

Gongaware said he had no idea of what Propofol was.

Gongaware was in his 20s when he worked w/ Elvis. He said when they'd announce Elvis concert, there would be lines at the box office 4 days

Gongaware said Colonel would buy ads on every radio station and promote the show.

When tickets went on sale, Gongaware was to report to Colonel every hour regarding the ticket sales.

Gongaware said Elvis died of a heart ailment. ((On Tuesday, Gongaware testified Presley died of drug overdose))

Gongaware said he never met Elvis. At a point, Gongaware said Elvis was not performing. "The Colonel was keeping Elvis from work."

Gongaware said he came to find out later, after Elvis' death, that the artist had drug problems.

Gongaware said he worked on MJ's memorial service. He was in charge of the tickets and worked closely with the family.

He said he didn't charge for his work. Putnam: Why did you work at the memorial service? Gongaware: It was the right thing to do

Gongaware left Seattle and came to LA to work at Concerts West. He then went to Warner Miller Films. The company did primarily ski movies

Around 1992, Gongaware went to work on the "Dangerous" tour with MJ. This was his first time working with Michael Jackson.

He worked with the Jacksons in 2000. But he remembered working on a tour with the Jacksons prior to 92 and said MJ was part of the group.

"I was the tour manager, handled the logistics and travel for the B party," Gongaware said, adding he worked for MJ but not for A party.

A party - artist B party - band and administration C party - crew D party - documentary people

Gongaware said there were several legs on Dangerous tour. It was a worldwide tour. He never met MJ on that tour, saw him on stage few times

The first time Gongaware met MJ was in Las Vegas when he was visiting Colonel Parker.

Steve Wynn's brother called and said MJ wanted to meet Colonel. Gongaware stayed and met MJ.

Putnam: Were there any doctors in that tour? Gongaware: Yes, two

Gongaware said Dr. Forecast was MJ's personal doctor. He didn't think Dr. Forecast treated anyone else, so they had Dr. Finkelstein also

Dr. Finkelstein, a general practitioner, was in the B party. They went to places where they didn't know the quality of local healthcare.

Gongaware explained Dr. Finkelstein treated B, C and D parties. Gongaware said he did not see any doctor treat MJ.

Dr. Finkelstein told Gongaware he treated MJ two times. Dr. Forecast wasn't in Bangkok yet, so Dr. Finkelstein treated him when he needed.

MJ did a show, it was very hot/ Dr Forecast wasn't there yet. MJ needed some "Forecast" to do the shows... really hot.

The King of Thailand said MJ would have to do the second show because his friends were attending, Gongaware recalled.

Gongaware said the King put armed guards outside their doors to make sure they didn't leave.

Putnam: During the Dangerous tour, have you come to have an understating that MJ had a problem with drugs or painkillers? Gongaware: No

The Dangerous tour in 93 was cut short in Mexico City, Gongaware said. He learned it had to do with drug addiction because MJ announced it.

"My friends and doctors advised me to seek professional guidance immediately in order to eliminate what has become an addition," MJ said.

Putnam played the audio with MJ's statement.

After that, judge adjourned the trial until tomorrow morning. Gongaware is to resume his testimony and expected to last all day.

Judge said there will be only four hours of trial tomorrow, from 9 am to 1 pm PT. We hope to see you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:14 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, May 31st 2013 @ 5:12 AM

Domain Name: KAZOODI.COM

Registrant:
Paul Gongaware

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.PRINCETONWEBGROUP.COM
NS1.PRINCETONWEBGROUP.COM

Talking about Elvis, here is the last article from ALNA DUKE
What killed Elvis? It's a question at Michael Jackson's death trial

Elvis Presley's death became a controversy at the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial as a man who promoted both artists' last tours testified.

Elvis Presley's death became a controversy at the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial as a man who promoted both artists' last tours testified.

Presley collapsed in the bathroom of his Memphis, Tennessee, mansion -- Graceland -- on August 16, 1977, at the age of 42. While his death was ruled the result of an irregular heartbeat, the autopsy report was sealed amid accusations that abuse of prescription drugs caused the problem.

How Presley died is relevant because Jackson lawyers argue Gongaware's experience as Elvis's promoter should have made him more aware of drug abuse by artists, including Michael Jackson.

Although he worked advance promotion on Elvis Presley's last tours -- under the direction of Presley manager Colonel Tom Parker -- Gongaware testified he never met Presley.

"Did you understand he had a problem with drugs?" AEG lawyer Marvin Putnam asked.

"I understood that later," Gongaware said. "There was a period of time when we didn't work. I didn't understand at the time, but I learned that it was a drug problem and the Colonel said he couldn't work."

Jackson lawyer Brian Panish confronted Gongaware with two e-mails he sent two weeks after Jackson's death in response to condolence messages from friends. They both read: "I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I kind of knew what to expect. Still quite a shock."

But under questioning from Putnam, Gongaware said he didn't mean that he expected Jackson to die like Elvis. He was referring to the trauma of people losing their jobs because a tour is canceled, he said.

"Why could you not recall e-mails?" Putnam asked him Thursday.

"I had not reviewed them and had not seen them in years," Gongaware answered.

Some of the e-mails were new to him because he was so busy putting Jackson's tour together that he never read them, he said. "Mostly, it was just a time factor if it was something that didn't have to do with me."

Outside of court, Panish suggested it was Putnam's job as Gongaware's lawyer to prepare him by having him review e-mails before questioning.

CNN exclusively obtained video of Gongaware's deposition recorded in December and played this week for jurors

MORE AT

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/30/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, May 31st 2013 @ 12:33 PM

ӉᗋՀіЄし☆҉‿♪♥•*´¯`❥#ḭჯ ‏@SerenityxDreams 42m

The CIRCUS, Colonel Tom Parker worked in was called the "Royal American Shows

I think Colonel Parker's Cirus act "dancing chickens" may be relevant
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:26 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, May 31st 2013 @ 3:35 PM
Update

GONGO MEMORY IS BACK

Marvin Putnam resumes questioning of AEG's Paul Gongaware. Katherine Jackson is wearing an orange jacket and Rebbie is in a black jacket.

Putnam asked Gongaware if he had any understanding as to why MJ was taking painkiller.

Gongaware: Before 3rd leg of Dangerous tour started, he had scalp surgery, hit nerve or something it was very painful; was treated for that

"When he did the Pepsi commercial, his hair was burn at the top," Gongaware explained, saying they did surgery so hair would look natural.

"I didn't know it was an addiction," Gongaware said, and that he learned MJ had drug problems after Mexico City.

Gongaware did a Rod Stewart tour in North America after Dangerous tour. He next worked with Michael in the "HIStory" tour in 1996/97.

Gongaware said he did not have a general concern with MJ having a drug addiction.

After shows ended in Hawaii, Michael had lost $27 million, was in debt $11 million to lighting and sound, Gongaware testified.

He switched managers to fixed things up in yhe second half of the tour, Gongaware explained.

Gongaware said he had to cut lot of expenses. They wanted to give Michael the same show, but he said there was so much excess to be trimmed

Second half of the tour, Gongaware was the tour executive and he worked directly for MJ. It netted$14 million, $11 million paid vendors.

We got the tour to break even, Gongaware testified, saying he worked closely with Jackson on the second half of the tour.

Putnam: Was there an ongoing concern Mr. Jackson was having problems with painkillers during the HIStory tour? Gongaware: No, not at all

Gongaware said he didn't see anything that would suggest Michael was addicted to painkillers.

The exec testified MJ didn't have doctor traveling with him on the second half of the tour and there was no tour doctor with the tour.

Putnam: How was MJ on the HIStory tour? Gongaware: Great! He was sensational!

Gongaware said MJ only missed one show on HIStory tour when Princess Diana died. "He went to bed, knew about the accident."

MJ was told Diana was going to be okay and next morning he learned she died, Gongaware described. "That affected him greatly."

Gongaware said he missed shows in Dangerous tour but not in HIStory tour.

Putnam asked if there were signs MJ was using painkillers during HIStory tour. "No indication at all. I didn't think he was," Gongaware said

Gongaware said he would certainly notice if there was any problem during that tour.

Gongaware said HIStory tour was pretty smooth. It ended in 1997. Right after, Gongaware said Michael called him as asked him to work for him

"He liked my work, he liked what I did," Gongaware said, adding that MJ wanted him to be his business manager.

Gongaware said he didn't accept the offer and decided to go out on his own to promote concerts.

He was tempted, Gongaware said, but he had lined up what he wanted to do. He worked with Yani next.

Gongaware and his partner, John Meglen, created Concerts West in the late 90s.

Concerts West started out with concerts of Andrea Bocceli, Mariah Carrey, Eagles and Millennium at Staples Center.

AEG acquired the assets of Concerts West around 2000, Gongaware said, and Concerts West became AEG Live. Randy Phillips is AEG's CEO.

Gongaware said he made a deal that requires him to work only half time starting this year.

Gongaware said AEG Live is the second largest concert promoter company. Live Nation is the first.

"Our philosophy is different," Gongaware said, adding they choose what they want to do, whereas Live Nation has to meet their quota.

Putnam: Wounded you like to be number 1? Gongaware: No. It's so much bigger, it gets so much more complex. I'm happy being a good number 2

Next time Gongaware worked with MJ was in "This Is It" tour. Peter Lopez, MJ's attorney, called Gongaware's partner in 2007, asked to meet

From 97 to 2009, MJ did not do any touring, only a couple of shows.

Gongaware said he went to Vegas to meet with Michael in 2007. The meeting was to discuss how AEG did tours, didn't talk about MJ touring.

They met again in 2008 also in Vegas. "Paul Gongaware! I knew that if you came, things were going to be ok," Michael said about him.

Mikey was not meant as insult, Gongaware said. He was not trying to mock him, would use Mikey in person with MJ.

Putnam: Did he seem thin in 07? Gongaware: Yes, he was always thin

Putnam: Did he seem to have a problem with painkillers? Gongaware: No P: Did he seem to be under the influence? G: No

Gongaware said MJ was alert, engaged, interested on what was going on in the meeting in 2007. He wanted to do a King Tut mini-movie.

Gongaware said when he went on tour with MJ in HIStory, he wasn't on any drug.

The next meeting with MJ was in NY. Gongaware didn't remember what they discussed.

Sometime in 08, they began discussion of MJ going back on tour. Dr. Tohme, MJ's manager, approached AEG.

Wasn’t Tom Barack who called Randy Phillips boss Anschutz?

Randy Phillips was primarily the one involved in the discussions with Dr. Tohme and Peter Lopez regarding the comeback tour.

Will we get Peter's hardrive also?

The meeting in 2008 began with discussion of a possible MJ exhibit at the Hilton in Las Vegas.

Colony Capital is an investment company that bought the note of Neverland, Gongaware said. By 'note' he meant the 'mortgage'.

Neverland was MJ's residence in Santa Barbara, Gongaware explained. "They (Colony) were trying to figure out what to do with Neverland."

They cannot do anything they didn’t buy it

Gongaware talked about being at MJ's house at Carolwood when the singer signed the contract with AEG for the "This Is It" tour.

Michael read everything in the contract, Gongaware said. He remembered MJ being engaged, alert and paying attention. "He was good."

"I felt great about it," Gongaware said. "It was a MJ tour, it was a great thing."

Gongaware said he watched Michael pretty carefully in the meetings, he knew MJ went to rehab, but he didn't see any signs of drug problems.

Gongaware said he was aware of the physical exam done on Jackson after the signing of the tour.

Email on 2/11/09 from Bob Taylor to Gongaware:
Code:

Thanks Paul. I now have the medical and blood reports. Look good.
I now need more info of what is available. This will help with the presentation to the insurers.
Email showed a line where Taylor said:
Code:

1- (I am trying to show that we are not working him too hard)
Another request from insurance broker: I would like to offer insurers a medical update say every 21 days.

Response from Gongaware: I'm not ready to put anything in writing. Gongaware said it was because he didn't have the answers.

Gongaware said he did not have concerns with MJ abusing prescription drugs.

"It just confirmed what I believed, that he was fine. He wasn't doing any drugs," Gongaware said about the results of Mj's physical exam.

AEG produced/promoted TII tour. "We needed to front all the money," Gongaware said. "He didn't have the money, so he needed us to do it."

Tohme, MJ's manager, told AEG about needing the money. Gongaware said Tohme emphasized several times that Michael needed to make money.

Gongaware said MJ and Ortega figured out the creative elements they wanted and Gongaware had to figure out how to make those them happen

Gongaware said the initial phase of rehearsal was done at Center Staging in Burbank, but venue didn't have room for production elements.

They moved rehearsals to The Forum, which didn't have high ceiling to hang the lights. Then they moved to Staples Center.

After the morning break, Gongaware said MJ chose "This Is It" tour as the name because it was going to be his last.

Gongaware said they weren't sure how MJ tour would do. "Because of the kid thing, we wanted 2 go 2 the strongest market and that as London"

Gongaware: You never know what kind of business a tour will do. We had no idea the demand, we wanted to make sure it was successful.

Initially, they had 31 shows scheduled. Gongaware said Prince had done 21 shows at the O2 arena, and Michael wanted to do 10 more.

"You didn't know what the ticket sales would be," Gongaware said. So they announced only 10 shows to test the waters.

"Demand was there obviously in the presale," Gongaware said. He talked to Tohme, asked for more than 50 shows. Tohme said MJ would do 50.

SO TOHME DECIDED IT WOULD BE 50 SHOWS.

On March 5, 2009, MJ held a press conference in front of O2 arena and announced the comeback tour. Gongaware was present.

MJ was not on time, late a couple of hours. Gongaware said it didn't surprise him since MJ didn't like to do those things (press conference)

Gongaware was a little annoyed but not surprised, he testified,

"MJ came up to me, gave me big hug, whispered in my ear 'make sure the TelePrompTer has big words, I don't have my glasses'" Gongaware said

Putnam: Did he seem inebriated? Gongaware: No P: Drunk? G: No P: Smelled like alcohol? G: No

Gongaware thought the presser was great. "The reaction of the press was really good, I think people liked he was returning."

Gongaware said they asked people to register on a website and only people registered could get into the presale to purchase tickets.

He said that based on the response, they knew the tour was going to be a major successful.

One day after that, Gongaware said MJ called him to discuss the tour. He said Michael chose Kenny Ortega to direct the show.

MJ liked special effects, Gongaware said. He put together presentation for Michael with latest effects and made MJ promise he would show up.

Demonstration was on 3/16/09 at Sony Studios. It had 3D on LED that was never done before, pyro and new type of flame.

Putnam showed clip of TII documentary where they ave the pyro effects that were going to be used.

"Jackson loved it," Gongaware said, adding MJ didn't seem to be bothered with pyro usage.

Gongaware said there was a pretty cool water fountain effect shown and not used. "It was messy," he described.

In the demonstratiin, MJ was great, Gongaware said. "He was really engaged, as he saw all the effects he got really excited."

Gongaware said he had no concern MJ had drug problems, didn't seem slow or lethargic in March of 2009.

A meeting was scheduled for March 17, 09. Gongaware emailed MJ's assistant that only MJ and Kenny Ortega should be in that meeting.

MICHAEL REALLY DOESN’T LIKE EMAILS…

NO EMAIL FROM MICHAEL OR TO MICHAEL IN ALL OF THIS. No one emailed Michael, nothing...Shouldn't we see emails in the trial from Michael if they have it?

MJ and Ortega were the creative forces and needed to find the show's path before including everyone else, Gongaware explained.

Regarding Kenny Ortega watching out for MJ's health, Gongaware said no one at AEG asked him to do that.

Gongaware thought Ortega watched MJ out because they were friends and worked together.

Judge then adjourned trial until Monday. We ended up having only the morning session. Gongaware expected on the stand Monday and Tuesday.

Gongaware will join The Rolling Stones tour this weekend, but will return on Monday to resume testifying.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:30 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, June 1st 2013 @ 5:17 AM

Alan Duke is fascinated with Elvis on KJ x AEG trial.

As she says at the end:THIS IS HEARTBREAK HOTEL RIGHT HERE

I turn my back to see that I am undercover Now I can't convince this girl there ain't no other

Someone's evil hurt my soul Every smile's a TRIAL thought in beguile to HURT ME
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:36 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 4th 2013 @ 2:05 AM

Update

Part 1

AEG's attorney Marvin Putnam is doing the questioning. He's expected to last until tomorrow, at least.

There were no members of the Jackson family in the courtroom this morning.

Putnam asked Gongaware if MJ was comfortable with all the show dates. "Yes, I went through all of the dates with him," Gongaware said.

Bugzee, the tour manager, had big calendar on the walls, Gongaware explained, saying they changed the dates of the shows four times.

As to the email about changing coloring on calendar so it didn't look MJ was working too hard Putnam asked if he was trying to fool MJ

"No, I was trying to make it clear, trying to get it just the way I wanted it," Gongaware responded.

After changing 4 show dates Gongaware said MJ was comfortable with it. He would do 8 shows in July, 10 in August, 9 in September.

There would be no shows in October, November and December, resuming with 10 shows in January, 10 in February and three in March.

Gongaware said the O2 Arena had previous commitment in Oct-Dec of 2009 and they could not have the MJ's concerts.

Putnam: Was this a rigorous schedule? Gongaware: No, not at all

Gongaware rcalled that on the HIStory tour they did 10-12 shows per month, from country to country, but this one would stay in London only.

Gongaware said he wasn't concerned with MJ's age. "He seemed great to me," he said, and this was stationary show, didn't have to travel.

Gongaware: The reason MJ wanted to delay the 1st show was he wanted more time to rehearse in the O2 Arena where the show would take place

Gongaware said MJ and Kenny Ortega would decide the rehearsal schedule.

Gongaware explained MJ didn't have to attend rehearsals, since it was not part of his deal. He said they never require an artist to rehearse

"I didn't have any expectation," Gongaware said regarding MJ rehearsing. He said that during the HIStory tour, MJ didn't rehearse, nailed it

"When it was game time, he would show up," Gongaware explained

As to the email Gongaware wrote about calling MJ lazy, he said he used unfortunate choices of words, Michael didn't like to rehearse.

I THOUGHT HE SAID BEFORE MJ DIDN’T LIKE PRESS CONFERENCES…

Putnam: Why weren't you concerned? Gongaware: When the house lights would go up, he would show up

Talking about the elements of the show, Gongaware described what they wanted to do for the opening of the show.

He said Michael would be dressed up in a LED suit, like a television, flashing on him brief movie about things that happened in history.

Michael would be lower down onto the stage, Gongaware described. He called the LED suit a "Moon man" suit, but Ortega called it "Light man."

Putnam showed a presentation of how the LED suit idea would work. Footage is not on TII documentary because it was early stages of prep.

We're hoping to get a copy of the video to show it this on today's

Gongaware said 1st idea was to make MJ float from the audience, but they couldn't make it work. So they decided to lower him down on stage

Gongaware said the big screen on the back of the stage was 3D capable. The audience would be given glasses when they entered the show.

The 3D songs would be Thriller, Earth Song and Smooth Criminal. Email from Ortega to Gongaware saying MJ had big dreams for the shows.

"He wanted to do biggest, best show ever, live show," Gongaware said.

Putnam showed email chain from Ortega to Gongaware asking to make a deal with choreographer Travis Payne.

Answer from Gongaware: This is not AEG money, it's MJ's money so it takes a lot of time to get approvals.

Defendants were trying to establish a pattern that all the money spent was actually MJ's money, not AEG's, just like with Dr. Murray.

At one point Gongaware said he learned from MJ about doctor named Murray. "He came to me and said he wanted his personal doctor on the tour"

DID MICHAEL TALK TO GONGO OR RANDY ABOUT THE DOCTOR ON THE TOUR?

Gongaware said he suggested to Michael to get a licensed doctor in London who would know the lay of the land, in case of need.

"This is the machine, we have to take care of the machine. I want Conrad," Gongaware said Michael responded.

Putnam: Were you surprised he wanted to take his doctor on tour? Gongaware: No P: Why not? G: He had doctors before

Gongaware said other artists take doctors as well, so he was not the only one and it didn't surprise him.

Gongaware said he's been on tour before where an artist had chiropractors, but couldn't remember being in one with a doctor.

IF GONGO KNOWS MICHAEL HAD DOCTORS ON TOUR HOW CAN HE NOT REMEMBER SEING A DOCTOR ON TOUR?

Putnam: Did you worry MJ might have a health issue? Gongaware: No P: Why not? G: He seemed fine to me, had a physical and passed

Gongaware said the suggestion for London doctor was due to the cost; paying doctor full time was much more expensive then hiring local doc.

As to MJ asking to take care of the machine, Gongaware said he understood it to be that every night MJ would have to do be ready to perform

Gongaware said Dr. Murray treated MJ for about three years before 2009. He knew the doctor was from Las Vegas but said he was in LA.

Gongaware said he then called Dr. Murray to work out a deal.

Gongaware testified he didn't have MJ's direct phone number, would go through Michael Amir Williams, MJ's personal assistant, to reach him.

IT SEEMS NO ONE HAD MICHAEL’S DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AND HAD TO GO TROUGH AMIR TO TALK TO MICHAEL.

IF GONGO NEEDS TO TALK TO MICHAEL HE JUST NEED TO GO TO TWITTER AND CHATROOMS THERE A LOT OF MICHAEL’S THERE WILLING TO TALK TO ANYONE

Gongaware called Murray on behalf of MJ saying singer wanted to take him to London. "What do you want to be paid for that," Gongaware asked

Gongaware said he thought Dr. Murray was expecting his call and was aware of MJ's desire to take him on tour.

IF MICHAEL CALLED MURRAY IN ADVANCE, WHY DIDN’T HE NEGOCIATE THE PRICE HIMSELF? (OR AMIR)

"He said he would need $5 million," Gongaware recalled. "He said he has 4 clinics to close, would lay off people, need $5 million for that."

"It was ridiculous," Gongaware said about the amount asked. "It was a lot of money for something like that and Michael could not afford it."

Gongaware said he responded that it wasn't going to work. He said this was the first time he spoke with Dr. Murray

After that, Gongaware said he told Michael Amir and Randy Phillips what the doctor had asked. He also told Frank DiLeo.

Putnam: Would you be doing this if Michael had not asked you? Gongaware: No

Putnam: Did you contemplate bringing a doctor on tour? Gongaware: I didn't think he needed one, we didn't have one in History, he was fine

I HAVE THE FEELING THERE IS A CONTRADICTION HERE. HE SAID BEFORE ABOUT DR. FORECAST AND DR FINKELSTEIN, HE SAID IT WAS NOT UNUSUAL TO HAVE A DOCTOR ON TOUR AND NOW HE THINKS MICHAEL DIDN’T NEED IT???

Gongaware said he called Michael Amir Williams to report back to MJ what the doctor had asked to go on tour.

"We couldn't afford it," Gongaware said. He spoke with Phillips and called Frank DiLeo, MJ's manager at the time.

Gongaware said a lot of people who wanted to work for MJ asked for huge sums of money, thinking he had a lot.

Just over 20 minutes into the afternoon session, Juror 12 reported he wasn't feeling well. Session is suspended for now.

It is unclear what is wrong with him, but he was sweaty and looked he was about to pass out when he left the courtroom.

One of the fellow jurors, a woman, is a nurse and she's helping out. He was seen eating sugary drink and snacks. We hope everything is fine!

Court clerk just announced a 10 minute break.

We're still on stand by for Juror 12. Will take the time to resume tweeting today's testimony. Will update on juror's condition too.

"He was Michael's doctor, Michael wanted him. That was it," Gongaware said.

Putnam: Did you think about checking the doctor? Gongaware: No P: Why not? G: He was Michael's doctor

" I'm not going to tell Michael Jackson who his doctor should be," Gongaware explained.

Gongaware said he doesn't think a doctor's financial situation has anything to do with being an ethical doctor.

Gongaware said he doesn't think a doctor's financial situation has anything to do with being an ethical doctor.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 2:40 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 4th 2013 @ 2:25 AM

Part 2

Gongaware said it never crossed his mind to either do a background check on Dr. Murray or to suggest to anyone to do it.

"I just expect doctors to be ethical, the financial side of their lives shouldn't have impact on their medical decision," Gongaware opined.

Sounds like Juror 12 is ok. Judge bringing him out to inquire.

Gongaware said he never did background check on anyone he hired and had he done one on Dr. Murray, it would've been out of the ordinary.

As how MJ was, Gongaware said he was great. He didn't think he had relapsed, was using painkillers again and said MJ had always been thin.

"It wasn't surprising he wanted a doctor," Gongaware expressed.

Dr. Finkelstein, a friend of Gongaware, said a doctor should charge $10,000 a month for the tour work.

But Dr. Finkelstein would've done it for free, since he was on the Dangerous tour before and had a lot of fun.

AT DANGEROUS TOUR DR. FILKELSTEIN GAVE PAINKILLERS AND SEDATIVES TO MICHAEL SO HE WAS WILLING TO DO IT AGAIN FOR FREE JUST BECAUSE HE HAD FUN AT DANGEROUS TOUR.

WAN’T DR. FORECAST THE DOCTOR FOR DANGEROUS TOUR?

The second call about Dr. Murray came from Michael Amir Williams saying they were going to need to get a deal done for the doctor.

Gongaware said he heard MJ in the car saying "offer 150, offer 150." Gongaware understood that to be $150k/month.

Gongaware called Dr. Murray, said he was authorized to offer him $150k a month. He said Dr. Murray responded that he couldn't do it for that

Gongaware told him the offer came directly from the artist and Dr. Murray responded: I'll take it.

Gongaware said Michael approved the amount of compensation. "Michael told me offer 150," Gongaware recalled. "And that's what I did."

Gongaware inquired Dr. Murray how he would get a license in London and the doctor told him not to worry about it.

They talked about Dr. Murray's request for a house in London, and the doctor said he would need a three bedroom house.

Gongaware recalled Dr. Murray saying he would probably need an assistant and some equipment, but no details were given at this point.

After the call, Gongaware said he let Michael Amir Williams know what the result was in an email. "Done at 150k per month, per MJ."

Gongaware said this was a message for MJ, that he had done what he asked. He didn't receive any response back from Michael Amir Williams.

Gongaware said he passed Dr. Murray on to Timm Wooley, never had any other conversation with Dr. Murray about him possibly going to London.

Putnam: Do you have any understanding as to whether a contract with Dr. Murray was executed? Gongaware: One never was

Putnam: Did AEG pay Dr. Murray any kind of money? Gongaware: No

Gongaware said MJ was ultimately responsible for his own health: "I think everyone is responsible for their own health and well being."

MJ was a grown man with capability to make decisions regarding his health and medical care, Gongaware explained.

Dancers auditions took place at the Nokia Theater on April 13, 14, 15. MJ attended the last day and made the final decision, Gongaware said.

Putnam played a clip of the dancers audition. Gongaware said MJ was very involved and chose the dancers.

Gongaware said Ortega wanted to film the audition to use fresh footage on http://michaeljacksonlive.com

The cost for crew to shoot the audition was very high, so Gongaware bought couple of cameras and use his own crew to shoot the rehearsals.

WHAT ABOUT THAT COMPANY AT THE CREDITS HIRED TO FILM THE REHEARSALS?

He said he wasn't sure what he would use the video for, but thought the website would be a good platform.

Gongaware said during the period at Center Staging, MJ was good, engaging, didn't think MJ had any health issues or was using drugs.

Gongaware said the media in the UK was going wild with gossip about Michael Jackson. "They just lie about things."

The Sun claimed MJ had skin cancer on his chest. "It was sport over in London," Gongaware said about MJ's stories on tabloids.

Gongaware on 5/27/09: The Kid is healthy and rehearsing every day. He was still there at dance rehearsals at 9pm last night when I left.

Email cont'd: Our redemption will be when he does his shows, that makes all of this build up so damn sweet.

Email cont'd: We don't have to sell tickets, so we can just sit back and prove them wrong by just doing it.

Gongaware said he was not concerned. "If there was something going on, if he had cancer, we would've heard about it."

He said if the rumor about the cancer were true, they would've to deal with a lot to accommodate the shows.

Gongaware said while they were rehearsing at Center Staging, he was not concerned with MJ's health.

Michael Jackson rehearsal venues: Mar 28- Center Staging May 27- Forum June 23 - Staples Center July 13 - O2 Arena

Gongaware said he never told security guard to get MJ to rehearsals, whatever it takes. He said he never told anyone to get MJ 2 rehearsals

Putnam went through chain of email about tabloid reports in the UK regarding MJ.

In one, it said MJ had asked AEG to reduce the number of shows by half. Gongaware said that such a discussion never happened.

Gongaware testified he woke up to one gossip headline pretty much every day. His idea was simply to ignore the tabloids.

An amazing show would be the answer, Gongaware said.

Gongaware on 6/5/09 in response to Sunday Mirror Query: "We can only make this work, of course, if MJ puts on the best show of his life.

Email cont'd: I'm here to tell you that be will. I have seen it for myself. Last night he ran 9 songs with full band, singers and dancers

Email cont'd: Sang every one, he was amazing, captivating, riveting. And he's just getting started.

Email cont'd: Taking it one step further. When people realize that bulls**t the press has been, they will be in receptive mood for the truth

Email cont'd: Hey look. No skin cancer. He's just a good dad, loving raising his kids. His art and his craft are paramount.

Email cont'd: A gentile, loving man who does care about people. "The shows were going to be spectacular," Gongaware said.

Putnam showed clip of MJ in front of green screen with 11 dancers, who would become 11,000. Gongaware said MJ was great at this point.

Regarding email Phillips sent Gongaware directing to remove MJ's "skeletal" scenes Gongaware said he didn't take anything out of the movie.

Putnam: Did you remove anything from the movie? Gongaware: No

Putnam showed clip from TII with making of Thriller 3D and Jackson wearing red jacket.

Putnam: Did you try to alter in anyway how Mr. Jackson looked, appeared? Gongaware: No

Gongaware said he didn't remember any of the footage been removed because of how MJ looked. "We just let the footage speak for itself."

The mini-movie of "Earth" a bulldozer would come out from a ramp in center stage.

Putnam: A real bulldozer? Gongaware: I wish, it would've been cheaper, but it would have crushed our ramps

Gongaware said they had to build the bulldozer like a prop. It would appear at the end of the song on stage.

"I think the live audience would be just captivated by it," Gongaware said about the little girl running after the last plant on Earth song.

End of the show would be 3D animation. An airplane taxis up, door opens, Michael entered the plane.

The airplane door closes, MJ would actually take an elevator down and out of the building, but plane would take off over the audience.

Gongaware said he didn't know if anyone was responsible for MJ's nourishment. Tour would be demanding and exhausting.

Gongaware said he met Dr. Murray once at MJ's Carolwood house and ran into him at The Forum during rehearsal.

There was a meeting scheduled to discuss MJ's nutrition with Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Dr. Murray, MJ, Gongaware and DiLeo.

Putnam: Do you recall anyone in that meeting ever tell Dr. Murray how he should be treating MJ? Gongaware: No

Gongaware said neither Dr. Murray nor MJ talked about the treatment singer was receiving. The meeting was about nutrition, vitamin, therapy

Gongaware said he had no idea Dr. Murray was giving MJ Propofol and first heard of the anesthetic after Michael died.

Gongaware said Dr. Murray was really engaged in the meeting, seemed like a very intelligent guy and wanted to take care of MJ very much.

This was the first time Gongaware had with Dr. Murray. He said there were no signs of MJ being poorly treated by the doctor.

"Michael was engaged in the meeting, attentive, seemed happy we were having this meeting," Gongaware opined.

"He's a doctor, he'd know better than anybody how to treat his patient," Gongaware said about Dr. Murray.

Gongaware said he was never present on any meeting where anyone told Dr. Murray how to treat MJ.

As to Gongaware's email saying AEG, not MJ, paid Dr Murray he said he mistaken. "We wouldn't pay his salary, we'd advance Michael's money"

Gongaware said he didn't remember writing/receiving the email, but never denied he did it.

"Michael Jackson would be paying his salary, but AEG would advance the money," Gongaware testified.

As to MJ being habitual late, Gongaware said the singer worked on his own schedule, did things his way.

Gongaware said his understanding was that MJ hired a trainer of his choice, Louis (Lou) Ferrigno.

"I made the deal with him (Ferrigno). He was supposed to be paid certain amount of money per session," Gongaware said.

Putnam showed email from Travis Payne, he suggested massage chair 2 be put in MJ's dressing room. Gongaware said it wasn't callous treatment

As to Bugzee's email saying MJ needed cheeseburgers, brats and beers, Gongaware said Bugzee was joking, Bugzee cared very much for MJ.

Gongaware testified he didn't recall having any concern about MJ's health/using painkillers as of Monday 6/15/09, 10 days prior to his death

Gongaware said on 6/19/09, he was out of town. "This is the day Michael had chills at rehearsal and was apparently sick," Gongaware recalled

"If the meeting was going to be about what happened that night, the doctor should be there," Gongaware said.

Gongaware: If his patient is sick and he's your only patient, doctor should be there!

Gongaware said he believed MJ wanted to go on tour. He said he doesn't remember anyone talking about pulling the plug on the shows.

Putnam: Did anyone tell you at this point that MJ needed a drug addiction specialist? Gongaware: No

Putnam: Did anyone tell you they were concerned with the care Dr. Murray was giving to MJ? Gongaware: No

Gongaware said that on 6/20/09 he did not think MJ's health was deteriorating. Gongaware and Phillips were concerned with MJ's well being.

That wrapped Day 22 of the trial. Paul Gongaware resumes testifying tomorrow. Attorneys are expected to finish with him by end of day.

Questions for thought:

1) What does a Personal Assistant do?

(a) buy popcorn (b) set up skype (c) answer the phone (d) answer email (not yours but to you sent to PA email account) (e) go to look for storage (f) take the kids to a park (g) ride with you in a car talking on the phone for you while you scream in the back what to say....

2) What does a manager do?

(a) walk you though hotel doors; (b) stand by your side during press conferences (c) answer questions in interviwes with you and for you (d) sign papers on your behaf with you knowing (e) talk ocasionally with your personal assistant, (f) sell your stuff in auctions ....

Michael had a Personal Assistant (Amir) and a Manager (Dileo/Tohme) none of them had the duty of negociate Murray's fee, isn't that odd?

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 3:11 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 4th 2013 @ 6:55 PM

Update

This will be long, more than one source, sometimes ABC hides information and TEAMMICHAEL is too partial so it is better to read both and get a mid term.

PART 1 (ABC)

Hello from the courthouse in downtown LA. Day 23 of Jackson Family vs AEG trial. AEG exec Paul Gongaware is on the stand for 6th day

Gongaware said MJ rehearsed on June 23rd. "He was fine," Gongaware described, saying his understanding was that MJ was okay.

Remember on June 19th was the day Gongaware said Michael Jackson had the chills and was apparently sick.

Gongaware said he wasn't being specifically attentive on the 23rd because he didn't think there was a problem with Michael.

MJ rehearsed on Jun 24th. Gongaware watched "Thriller" in its entirety, it was the 1st time they were using costume. He said MJ seemed fine.

Putnam: Was he engaged? Gongaware: Yes P: Any physical issues? G: No, I didn't see any "He did a good rehearsal," Gongaware testified.

On June 25th, Gongaware got a call from Randy saying he had a call from DiLeo asking him to go to MJ's house because something was going on.

WAS THAT AFTER RANDY CALLED BRANCA TO GET GONGO’S PHONE NUMBER?

As Randy got to Michael's house, an ambulance was leaving and Randy followed it to the hospital, Gongaware said.

"I didn't know what was going on," Gongaware said. "At that point I was apprehensive because I didn't know what was happening."

Gongaware said he didn't hear anything for a while, so he called Randy to see what was going on and he said Michael had died.

"I was in shock," Gongaware recalled. "The artist was gone, he just passed away. How did this happen?!"

Gongaware said he no idea what caused MJ to die, never contemplated the idea of Michael Jackson dying.

"I called Kenny right away and told him. He was at Staples Center," Gongaware recalled. "The atmosphere at Staples was very somber."

After MJ's passing, Gongaware said they had to shut down production. He was then involved in Jackson's memorial service.

As to why TII was happening in London, Gongaware explained it was MJ's best market. "We didn't know how strong it would be."

Putnam asked Gongaware if AEG considered tour in US. "No, he had all those child allegations flying, it was the wrong thing to do" he said.

Gongaware: He didn't tour very often, I don't think he liked it very much. There were lots of things he would be rather doing.

MAYBE WE SHOULD SEND GONGO THIS:

MJ never did "meet and greet", according to Gongaware.

The exec said Michael came out with the phrase "This Is It" because this was the last tour he was going to do.

MJ only agreed to 50 shows, but Gongaware said AEG Live was interested in more shows

Gongaware worked on "Dangerous," "HIStory" and one Jacksons tour back in the 80s with MJ.

Dangerous lost money, Gongaware said, because a lot shows were canceled. History was probably pretty close to break even, the exec explained

MJ did the "Bad" tour, but Gongaware was not involved in it.

MJ's primary concern was not making money off his shows, Gongaware said. His primary concern was with the art, the performance.

"This Is It" was supposed to be spectacular, Gongaware said. He would be doing 8-10 shows a month, so about 3 a week.

Gongaware said he never saw MJ take drugs. Aside from drug use in 93, Gongaware said he didn't have any other knowledge of MJ using drugs

"He was lively, engaged, he seemed happy," Gongaware said about MJ.

Gongaware described the time where he was at MJ's house for a meeting and MJ was late.

LATE AT HIS OWN HOUSE?

When MJ arrived, Gongaware said his speech was a little slurred, he wasn't quite the same. He was told Michael was at Dr. Klein's office.

Gongaware said he was not familiar with the doctors who treated MJ. Putnam announced be had no more questions at this time.

Jackson's atty Brian Panish began re-cross of Gongaware. He asked if the exec was concerned about MJ. "I certainly wanted him to do well"

Panish: Were you concerned about his children and his family, sir? Gongaware: I was concerned about him (MJ)

Panish: How about his family and children, sir? Gongaware: I supposed. I was focused on MJ.

"I believe he was a good father," Gongaware said about Michael Jackson.

Panish: Did you know he was a great son to his mother? Gongaware: I believe he was

P: After MJ died, did you ever send a card to his mother? G: I don't think so P: Did you ever call her to express your condolences? G: No

"I believe I testified truthfully," Gongaware said. "I don't believe I changed my testimony substantially."

As to the email Gongaware wrote that AEG, not MJ, paid Dr. Murray Panish asked again if Gongaware recalled writing this email. He said no.

Gongaware said he spent 2 days with his lawyers preparing for his deposition, one-two hours discussing the email about AEG paying Dr. Murray

Panish pointed out several answers Gongaware gave on his deposition and the changes he ask to make to transcript after meeting with attys

Panish said Gongaware changed his testimony several times as a result of meeting with AEG's attorneys.

Panish said Gongaware also changed his testimony again while on the stand and under oath.

Panish tried to impeach Gongaware, which is a legal way to call into question the witness' credibility.

Later in the case, judge will instruct the jurors that if they think a person lied, they may disconsider part of all of his testimony.

As to the email about AEG paying Dr. Murray, Panish pointed out that Gongaware changed his answers several times throughout his testimony.

One time he said the email was shorthanded, normal course of business and didn't really think it was a mistake.

Yesterday, Gongaware answered the same question saying he was mistaken when he said AEG was paying Dr. Murray.

Gongaware explained he thinks he said the same thing but different ways.

Panish asked Gongaware if he hired Lou Ferrigno to be MJ's trainer. "I made a deal for Michael," Gongaware said.

DIDN’T MICHAEL HAVE A MANAGER TO DO THESE DEALS?

Ferrigno was an independent contractor, Gongaware said he didn't know whether Ferrigno was submitting bills to his office.

Panish: So you stiffed Lou Ferrigno, you didn't pay the Incredible Hulk? (Everyone in the courtroom laughed out loud)

Gongaware: I don't know how he would get paid, if he would submit bills or not.

Panish said Gongaware testified yesterday that he was not concerned with MJ because he was working out with a trainer.

Today Gongaware testified MJ was going to work out with Lou Ferrigno.

Gongaware said he didn't know whether Ferrigno had an independent contract agreement or not and if he got paid.

Panish inquired about AEG only paying people with fully executed contract. Gongaware said he didn't know the status of Ferrigno's contract.

"I don't know specifically when Mr. Jackson saw trainers, but I believe he was seeing trainers," Gongaware explained.

Panish: He was seeing Lou Ferrigno to be in the next Incredible Hulk? Gongaware: I don't think so

HAHAHA NO PANISH HE IS SUPERMAN

Panish said Gongaware testified he was not concerned about MJ because he was working out with Lou Ferrigno. He said he didn't say that.

"When he was sick on June 19, I didn't know what was happening," Gongaware explained. "After that, MJ was great."

"Dr Murray wasn't supposed to get paid. If MJ would've signed the deal, Dr Murray would've been paid for his work in London," Gongaware said

Panish: You didn't have time to ready budgets, you didn't have time to read contracts, right? Gongaware: I didn't read budgets early on

Panish asked if Gongaware had any doc to prove that Dr. Murray was told that anyone else, but AEG, was paying him. Gongaware didn't recall.

WHEN PANISH STARTS TO QUESTION GONGO HE GOES ON REPRESSED MEMORY MODE

Panish: Did you have anything in writing saying it was MJ, not AEG, paying Dr. Murray? Gongaware: I don't know

Gongaware said he believed Dr. Murray signed one version the contract, but doesn't know whether the one showed to him was it.

Panish: You expected Dr Murray, just like Ferrigno, to get paid for services provided to AEG right sir? Gongaware: He wasn't working for AEG

Lunch break is almost over. Would love to hear your thoughts so far. We'll tweet more about the testimony as soon as we are allowed.

Paul Gongaware is excused. Randy Phillips next on the stand. Will tweet remainder of Gongaware's testimony when court adjourns.

Continuing Gongaware's testimony... Gongaware said he was tasked to make the deal, determine compensation for Dr. Murray.

Panish: If he was MJ's personal doctor, why hire him? Gongaware: I think he wanted to set up the payment

"I was told to negotiate his compensation," Gongaware said about Dr. Murray.

Gongaware repeated he believed when lights went on, MJ was always there. Panish pointed out MJ canceled several shows in Dangerous tour

Gongaware said Dr. Finkelstein is now a drug addiction specialist.

"There were two occasions where he (Dr. Finkelstein) told me he treated MJ, but never talked about Demerol or injections," Gongaware said.

Gongaware said he does not remember Dr. Finkelstein telling him MJ had addiction problem with pain medication during the Dangerous tour.

I believe he's mistaken," Gongaware said if Dr. Finkelstein gave deposition to the contrary.

GREAT FRIEND..

Panish: Did Dr. Finkelstein tell you he put MJ on a 24 hour morphine drip? Gongaware: No

Dr. Forecast, from London, was MJ's doctor treating the artist during Dangerous tour.

Panish: Is safety paramount to AEG live? Gongaware: Safety should always be expected, act safe

Gongaware said he didn't know if there was a person in charge of safety at rehearsals

Panish asked about Dr. Murray's contract. Gongaware said he received an email with it attached but never read it.

Under responsibilities of Dr. Murray, it said Dr. Murray was to perform the Services reasonably requested by Producer.

Panish: Do you know it MJ would've agreed to that? Gongaware: I don't know

FASHION TRIAL

After lunch, Katherine Jackson is present in court wearing a purple/gray jacket. She's accompanied by her grandson Austin

Panish inquired if Dr. Murray asking $5 million was a red flag. Gongaware said no, people asked more than their value because it was MJ.

Panish asked about discrepancies in the time of the calls with Dr. Murray."I testified to what I remembered," Gongaware said.

Panish: In your opinion, this is a baseless, shakedown lawsuit? Gongaware: I don't understand the merit in it

Panish: You answered interrogatories in this case blaming everything on Mrs. Jackson? Gongaware: I don't recall

Panish: Did you sign anything in this case saying that Mrs. Jackson was trying to extort money from AEG? Gongaware: I don't recall

"I believe they suffered a great loss," Gongaware said about Michael's children losing a father.

Gongaware agreed that the best recollection of what happened in 2009 is the emails, but said he remembers from his head too.

"He was always amazing," Gongaware said about MJ.

Gongaware: I thought he was great Panish: Despite Bugzee saying MJ was deteriorating in front of his eyes? G: My eyes told me differently

Gongaware said the demand for tickets for MJ's memorial service was huge, comparable to the demand for TII tour.

Gongaware said the amount of people still in line to buy tickets for TII could've sold out 100 shows.

Panish: Do you remember what you said Elvis died of? Gongaware: Heart ailment

ELVIS AGAIN?

But Panish recalled Gongaware giving a different answer earlier on, saying he believed it was prescription drugs

Gongaware: Memphis coroner said cause of death was heart condition. But few years later, coroner reopened the case, added prescription drug

On 3/18/09 -- asking about MJ going to India for show, Phillips responded: "Thanks, Thomas. MJ will definitely be heading your way.

INDIA? TO BUY SHIRT AT THE SAME PLACE JERMAINE DID?

Gongaware said he thinks they were making plans in case MJ said ok, let's go.

EmIl on 3/17/09 from Phillips:

We have a 4 year plan that included Australia, however, we have to finish London first.

FOUR YEARS TO DO IT?

Gongaware, who didn't like Australian's promoter, responded: "Over my dead body. But let's see what he says before I p**s on his parade."

Panish: Did you ever see MJ under the influence of prescription medication on Jun 2009? Gongaware: When he came back from Dr. Klein's Office

Panish: Did you investigate? Gongaware: No, he was coming from his doctor, I didn't think there was a need

Email on 3/23/09 from Gongaware to his secretary:
Code:

Figure it out so it looks like he's not working so much

"I didn't want him to think he was working more than he was," Gongaware testified.

Panish: your goal was to have as many shows as possible? Gongaware: I would've liked that

Panish: The more shows you had, the more money AEG would've gotten, right? Gongaware: Yes

Marvin Putnam, in re-direct, asked Gongaware if he tried to give his best testimony possible in deposition. Gongaware said yes.

Gongaware said he saw MJ with slurred speech after seen Dr. Klein, not Dr. Murray.

As to the card to Mrs. Jackson and children, Gongaware said he's not good with cards, couldn't recall ever sending a condolence card.

"What I did, I tried to put the memorial show together," Gongaware said. "I think it was the best thing for me to do, commemorate his life."

Memorial was at the Staples Center with 15,000 people, live feed to Nokia Theater with 5,000 people

Gongaware said he worked directly with Randy Jackson on the memorial. It cost over a million dollars, AEG and MJ's estate bore the cost.

"I'm glad I did what I did," Gongaware said, adding memorial was shown to millions of people interested in MJ around the world.

Putnam tried 2 rebut all the claims that Gongaware changed his testimony. Gongaware said he feels he hasn't changed his answers

Putnam showed independent contract agreement with Ferrigno fully executed. Julie Hollander signed on behalf of AEG,effective April 27, 2009.

Putnam questioned Gongaware about Dr. Murray's contract. The exec said MJ had to sign it in order for it to be valid.

Then it was Brian Panish's turn again. He said there isn't a date on the contract showing when Julie Hollander signed Ferrigno's agreement.

Panish pointed out that Hollander was signing contracts after MJ had died. He asked to see the original contract.

SO WHY THEY DIDN’T SIGN MURRAY’S CONTRACT?

Panish: Lou Ferrigno was retained by AEG, right? Gongaware: Yes

Gongaware said he expected his lawyers would act on his best interest and that testified truthfully and factually in his deposition.

Panish asked if Gongaware expected to be believed now when he wouldn't recall his answers in deposition. Defendant objected, judge sustained

With that Paul Gongaware was excused, subject to recall if needed. Randy Phillips took the stand next also as adverse witness.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 3:16 pm

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Th?id=H.4649573862474025&pid=15

RANDY PHILLIPS NOW:

Phillips said he met w/ 6 attorneys to prep for testimony between 6-8 times over the last two weeks, probably for about 30 hours.

Phillips said he went through a bunch of emails, probably 30, from the period in question. He also read his deposition.

Phillips said he didn't prepare for the deposition. "They (attys) felt it would be better if I went in without any preparation."

Phillips attended two years of law school, but didn't graduate.

Panish: Who's higher up than you at AEG Live? Phillips: No one at AEG Live P: You are the top dog, so to speak? P: Yes

Phillips reports to an executive committee who would then report to Tim Leiweke. Phillips said he doesn't know why Leiweke left the company.

WHICH SHOWS AEG LIVE IS LINKED TO AEG WHICH THE JUDGE LEFT OUT.

Phil Anschutz now belongs to the executive committee.

Panish: Do you think this is an extortion, shakedown lawsuit? Phillips: Yes or no answer? Yes

Panish: Did you sign a document under the penalty of perjury saying Mrs. Jackson aided and abetted Joe Jackson to extort money from AEG?

Phillips: It's possible, I don't remember

WOW.. REPRESSED MEMORY IS CONTAGIOUS

"I wish you wouldn't keep calling it a baseless shakedown lawsuit," Phillips told Panish.

Panish: You believe this case is an extortion, correct? Phillips: Yes

Panish: You told Mr. Ortega that AEG checked everyone out, including Dr. Murray?

"I wrote in an email to Kenny Ortega that I thought Dr. Murray had been checked out. I still do, to some extent," Phillips said.

Panish: You said he was a great doctor? Phillips: Because that's what I was told

Panish: Did you write email that AEG checked everyone out? Phillips: Yes, I did Panish: That was not true Phillips: In retrospect, not 100%

"It's what I knew at the time," Phillips said.

Panish: Isn't it true you said AEG live doesn't lose money, sir? Phillips: Among other things I Said

Panish showed Phillips a Forbes article where he said AEG is about making money, since they are a business.

Live Nation is the largest concert promoter in the world, Phillips said.

Panish: Do you like being number 2? Phillips: Love it! I'd rather be a successful number 2

Panish: You don't want to be number one? Phillips: Not if it means losing money

Phillips said Mr. Anschutz told him he's happy being a number 2.

IS ANSCHUTZ THE NUMBER 2 IN THE ORDER????

THE JUDGE RULLED AEG INC AND ANSCUTZ OUT OF THE LAWSUIT BECAUSE IT WASN’T PROVED THAT AEG LIVE AND AEG INC WERE ONE COMPANY, NOW THEY HAVE IT

Panish asked if it was true Phillips wanted 2 meet with MJ to tour in 2007. Phillips answered it was the opposite, they asked for a meeting.

Panish: Please don't argue with me, I'm going to argue w/ you and will get in trouble Phillips: That's an incentive now (Everyone laughed)

Panish: Did you learn Colony Capital purchase note on Neverland? Phillips: Yes BP: Is Barrack one of principals on Colony Capital? RP: Yes

On 6/13/08, Phillips sent email to Colony Capital with a summation of plans for MJ for four years.

The BAD GUYS had 4 YEARS plan for MJ; MICHAEL said it was 4 YEARS to get it right or IT WOULD BE TOO LATE. What was he really talking about?

WAS HE TALKING ABOUT THE ESCAPE OF THE BAD GUYS PLANS?

Email: I caution you that MJ is not fast and a total perfectionist (needs to be controlled as much as possible).

Phillips said he was referring to MJ's spending.

Panish: Neverland was his beloved home, right sir? Phillips: Hard to answer, because of the things MJ told me

Panish: Do you think any of this is funny, sir? Phillips: No, I think it's tragic

Tohme Tohme was a business associate with Colony Capital, who was also working with MJ

Panish asked if Phillips thought there was a conflict of interest with Tohme working for Olony and MJ. He said no.

That ended today's testimony. Phillips is back on the stand tomorrow morning. As always, we hope to see you too!
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty6th October 2013, 11:59 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 4th 2013 @ 7:05 PM

OBS: I left some parts off that was the same as ABC

PART 2 (TEAMMICHAEL)

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777

HULK EPISODE

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 HULK-532AAA_1518046a

Was Hulk employee of AEG? No and he was providing personal service 2 MJ? Yes. Hulk didnt have contract with AEG or MJ? Don't know

Did you know his wife was submitting bills to AEGLive? No. So did you stiff the Hulk over too? COURT BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER

PG testified yesterday he hired Hulk, he was not worried bout MJ bc he was working with the Hulk. Now PG says he was "supposed" to

WHERE IS HULK INDEPENDENT CONTRACT? Don't know. BUT U SAY U DONT PAY ANY1 without a contract, yes u DID

Yesterday PG said "he was seeing Hulk" now he is saying "MJ was supposed to be training with Hulk"

Putnam keeps trying to jump in... Overruled.. Overruled. Panish says "your honor is he going 2testify 4the witness" LMBO..

Panish puts up email "WE want 2 remind HIM who's paying his salary" did u send this 2 Phillips? Don't knw. U sent it 2 KO?Yes

"Sorry 4long delay in getting back to you we will be making payment in May" PG2CM?. It was MJ paying CM

"This independent contractor agreement is effective June 09 is made between AEG & Conrad Murray" on cntrct

Would you say your job is being a "Gag guy"? Not heard of that B4. But that's what U testified, U do gags. Well Yes

Dr Finklstein told you his bag was broken into 4 pain meds taken& he told u MJ had a prob? I don't remember.

Dr Finklestein told you and others MJ had problem with prescription medication but no one listened? No I don't recall

And what about Dr Ratner? Don't know him. Didn't U have the itinerary as U were booking the rooms/flights? No don't know him

Do you have that itinerary now? Don't know. Didn't U see MJ wearing a patch on the Dangerous tour? No.

Did you know T.Payne testified here that he saw MJ assisted at the TII? No I haven't heard that.

Did you testify MJ read every word of the contract? Yes. Yet no one sent that contract to MJ & his reps? No.

What does MJ&AEG. Contract say. objection, Judge: what is the objection? Putnam:hes not seen it. Judge: he's seeing it now. Overruled.

PG read prt of contract saying the independent contractor is to perform duties as per PRODUCER.

So Putnam produced AEG contract with the date BLCKED out,
what effing crooks, Juli Hollander was signing off on contracts AFTER MJ waskilled

PG turned over Travis Payne contract to Dileo bc of problem, yet didn't turn Conrad Murray's negotiation 4$$/contract 2 Dileo

Do u know Marty Homes, you told him you wanted him to work with you, you turned Mr Homes over 2 ur lawyers as Expert witness? Yes

Yestday u recalled time of ur second call 2CM, yet when I asked u didn't remember, I showed u LAPD transcripts, and you still didn't recall,

but did 4ur attrny Yestday there were 2emails that refreshed my recollection. But u didnt say that2me or in depo? The emails helped. So u

So u remembered after seeing ur lawye, u didn't see those emails b4? No. So ur lawyer didn't show2U No. Was it a strategy so u don’t

remember? No.Was it in ur best interest 4U not2 have been shown those emails b4 ur depo&testifying? I think my att acted in my best interest

So you think this is a baseless shakedown lawsuit against you? I don't see any merit in it. Did u call Mrs JAXN an extortionate

You mention Dr Murray was going to get a license 4 UK, how do U know they require this in the UK? Don't know. Who told U? Don't know

Well did U read something that talks bout licensing 4 Drs in UK? Don't know. So you just dreamed it up from nowhere? Don't know

U said MJ danced 9 songs? Yes. But MJ didn't dance to those songs did he? Well they played the song. So best evidence is ur email? Don't no

But if u don't remember anything the emails u wrote at the time are the best evidence? Depends what was on my mind

You don't know if MJ danced yet u wrote he's amazing? He was always amazing. Despite the fact Bugzee says he was deteriorating? Yes

Is Wolfy a acquaintance of yours? Yes he's in Germany. &he wants free tickets 4the memorial? Yes

WOLF???

Tell me bout the memorial, did request come in quicker the the computer could handle? I can't remember sir

Would you admit the request came in faster then any you have witnessed on any shows? Well TII in London was almost same

Did you ever see MJ when he had fitting? I didn't go in, no. U talked bout world tours with counsel this morning

Do u know ...? I believe he's a promoter frm Dubai. But he works 4AEG? Don't know. He's in Middle East AEG interest? Don't know

Shows email of Ovesen @ AEG? He's asking 4 MJ 2 come 2 India. & RP replies MJ is definitely coming to India

Was it ur impression Mr Phillips would lie 2 oth AEG executives? Well we didn't know. U had plans 4MJ4 4yrs? Well we wanted 2but nt planned

Lets see email 3/17 "we sold 50, nw we have 2 gt him thorough the performances. WE HAVE A 4 year plan" R. Phillips

Frank Dileo wanted 2 do blood test on MJ? Lloyd's of London did the blood test. Did u see them what he tested4? Don't know

So there were no demands on MJ? No. No rehearsals/chemo graphs/schedules nothing he was doing great? Yes

Did you know Randy Phillips wanted to be No.1 calling LiveNation a 800 lb gorilla? No, I don't know about that

U talked bout going through everything with MJ, 3/18," I will b back & want 2 meet with MJ? I don't know when that meeting was

If some told you go & find these emails they used would U know where 2 find them? I would've had no Idea

Did anyone other then AEG work on this memorial? No. Did MJ Fam help? Yes Randy did. Who bore the cost? AEG+Estate

Do u recognize this doc? Summary LAPD wrote when they interviewed me. Did they ever give u copy 2 see if it was correct? No

Did you say coup,e weeks here between 1st&2nd call 2 CM? No it says few weeks. In ur depo what does it say? Few wks

Putnam produced contract of April 27th contract of the Hulk & AEG. Did u testify U hve never seen MJ+AEG contract? Yes

You didn't testify you've never received on? Correct. See this doc? Yes. This was sent 2CM &u r cc'd in it? Yes

Panish: when was this contract 4 Hulk signed? Don't know. Did u know Hollander was signing contracts after MH dies?

But you have deposed before right? Yes. You have testified b4 right? Yes. How many times did u say I don't recall? I answered truth

Didn't know. See this the date is in eligible? No, that's correct. So there was no date 4 when AEG signed it? Yes.

Did you rely on your lawyers to give you which docs would be important in this case? I expected them 2act in my best interest.

You went to law school didnt you? Yes I didn't pass. Did u prep 4 ur depo? My attorneys didnt want me to

IT MIGHT BE RANDY ALREADY, KIND OF CONFUSING TWEETS

Everybody reports to you? Well no. You reported to Mr Leiweke? Yes. And why did he leave? I don't know. HW long did u know him? 12yrs

And you didn't ask him? No. You report to Mr Anschtz? I do now. When was last time you saw him? 8 weeks ago

So this is a baseless shakedown and you are here to tell YOUR side? Well. Isn't it true u said Mrs Jackson has bought ths BS OF AEG? Yes

And you think this law suit is a shakedown of AEG? Yes. And did you say This is an attempt by KJ 2 extorted money from U? No

So this is a baseless shakedown and you are here to tell YOUR side? Well. Isn't it true u said Mrs Jackson has bought ths BS OF AEG? Yes

Do u know what it is 2 testify under oath? Yeesss sir. Did u know Your attorney Mr Putnam has been calling this a baseless shakedown

Mr Phillips u believe this case is baseless? Yes. & u told KO whn he was complaining that AEG checks every1 out? I thought that at the time

You said Mr Ortega was complaining? Ortega was not complaining. SIR HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THE TRUTH? Yes

THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH? Yes sir. As CEO u r responsible for profits for AEG? In some context but u r taking it out of context

And you said that to Forbes magazine? Yes. When u siad that u were discussing LiveNation? They were,,, Yes

Can you PLEASE answer my question? Yes. Did you make these statements? I don't recall the article Mr Panish

P Luks4copy frbes?Did u honestly make a copy of that4me. No, lets take this copy, Picture looks good? That's the nicest thing u said 2me2day

Phillips questions Panish. Sir if u want me 2sit there u can ask me questions, but they won't allow it, outside u can ask me wat u like

Have u ever referenced LiveNation as 800lb gorilla? Many times. & u r No. 2? Yes we R happy being No. 2.

Did you tell Mr Anschutz that? Well yes he's ok with it.

You wanted MJ ever since 02 arena opened in 07?
Yes. Ur strategy was to bring mountain 2 Mohammed? Yes that's right

But Raymone Bains wouldn't take meetings with u? Not really Peter Lopez called Mr Meglan. RB set up meeting in 07? But MJ didn't want it

Then why did she set up a meeting. Sir I'm supposed 2ask the questions. If u argue back then I will argue, but then I will gt in trouble

Do you know Mr Barracks? Bla bla.. Sir plz answer the question. Did Mr Barracks call Mr Anschutz. Yes

IS PANISH READING MY TWEETS OR MY POSTS AT THE FORUM.. I MADE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS SOME DAYS AGO…

In 08? Yes. Did u know Colony Capital bought the note on Neverland? Yes. They called u 4 a meeting? Correct

Was Mr Jackson at that meeting? No. Was it in June 08? August 08. Let me show u this? Yes it was in June

Who is this email 2? JM, TL, PG,AEG. People re: submission 4 MJ tours. but no one was representing MJ...? No

You wrote this email? Yes. You wouldn't write anything that's not true? Well it may have been right at the time, but not know

Email:
Code:

"we need to control MJ as much as possible" RP.
NeverLand was MJs home? He didn't live there. Sir please answer the question.

CC held the note on NL? Correct. & U wrote 2 Mr Newland MJ has to be controlled.(Phillips smirks). Is this funny to you?...

Do you think this is funny sir? No it's tragic. & U were told 2contact Tohme Tohme?.... No answers

Phillips keep saying Mr Panish after each statement, not replying 2question. Panish asked him 2 plz answer the question

Finally answered mentioning Tohme Tohme.....

Then says>Jermaine Jackson went to Tohme Tohme to help him save Neverland. Tohme Tohme worked4CC wasn't that conflict of interest? No sir

JUST SOMETHING FROM A THIRD SOURCE, NOT SO GOOD

PART 3 (ANTHONY)

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 3h

Katherine Jackson returned to court this morning. She is sitting in the front row, with a clear view of the witness box and jury.

He was asked about Jackson’s final two rehearsals at Staples Center. Gongaware couldn’t details about recall the first one.

Brian Panish asked Gongaware a couple different ways if he was concerned about Jackson's mother, children.

Gongaware looked up toward the celiling and then said he’d thought about it and he was concerned about Jackson’s mom & children

Gongaware, when shown an email from June 16, 2009, that he received that included Murray’s contract, said he didn’t generally read contracts

Plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish asked Gongaware about his contention that Jackson was always able to perform and nail shows when necessary

The lawyer cited several shows over Jackson’s career that he missed: Bangkok, South America and the need to move a couple in Mexico City.

Panish then asked Gongaware about Dr. Stuart Finkelstein, who the lawyer kept referring to as Gongaware’s friend of 25 years.

Finkelstein, a possible witness in the trial, was on the last leg of the “Dangerous” tour before it was canceled.

Gongaware denied that Finkelstein told him that he thought Jackson was suffering from a prescription drug addiction.

He also denied that Finkelstein told him that another doctor on the “Dangerous” tour was giving Jackson Demerol shots.

Lastly, he denied that Finkelstein told him that Jackson had been placed on a 24 hour morphine drip at one point.

Gongaware said he was never alarmed about Jackson’s health and said he say the musician as being well.

Before the break, Panish was asking Gongaware about a draft of Murray’s contract.

That contract included a line that called for the doctor to “perform the services reasonably requested by producer.”

Under responsibilities of Dr. Murray, it said Dr. Murray was to perform the Services reasonably requested by Producer.

Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy
Admin
Admin Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty7th October 2013, 12:05 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 5th 2013 @ 4:45 AM

I have to record here that our friend Elke bought a good fight with Anthony McCartney from Associated Press yesterday.

Different from ABC and TeamMichael, Anthony published a different chain of events which could lead to different conclusions. When our friend Elke realized she was really hard on him and at the end he changed it a bit.

The point was at this:

“needs to be controlled as much as possible.

ABC / TeamMichael wrote:

U wrote 2 Mr Newland MJ has to be controlled.(Phillips smirks). Is this funny to you?...

Do you think this is funny sir? No it's tragic Panish asked."
This was reported by ABC and TeamMichael

But Anthony post the article like that:

Anthony wrote:

Panish at one point asked the executive whether he was familiar with the music industry.

"Familiar with the music industry? I was working in it," Phillips replied.

When the executive appeared to crack a smile, Panish asked if he thought the proceedings were funny.

"No, I think it's tragic." Phillips replied.
As we can see the sequence of eventes are completelly different and the meaning is completelly different.

After our friend fight with him he changed to it from

Code:
"When the executive appeared to crack a smile.."
to
Code:

"At another point in his testimony when the executive appeared to crack...":
However, FOX is running the old version:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/04/michael-jackson-lawsuit-is-extortion-attempt-aeg-live-ceo-says/

Well done my friend Elke... You rock..

Some might not thing this is a huge thing, but clearly show us like a chain of remarks in the media might give us the wrong meaning of what really happenned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ   Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening Statements / Witnesses for KJ
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: AEG trial :: AEG Trial Opening Statements (plantiffs)-
Jump to: