MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj210
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Michae10
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj_quo11
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj_quo10
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj10
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj_quo16
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj310
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj_quo17
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj411
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Mj_quo17
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Let_us10

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty
PostSubject: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 8:51 am

Posted by The Fairy October 7th 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Bridgette Morgan (CM girlfriend)
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Bridge10

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Briget10

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Bridgette Morgan (CM girlfriend)

Bridgette Morgan -- a woman Murray met in a Vegas club -- who testified she called Murray at 11:26 am.

Prosecutors are suggesting Murray was distracted and inattentive on the morning MJ died.

original videos deleted

New videos added:

Last edited by Nimue on 30th September 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 8:59 am

Posted by The Fairy  October 7th 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

-Sadie Anding (CM girlfriend)

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1004-sade-anding
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Sade110
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Sade210
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Sade310

TRIAL:

-Sade Anding

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1004-sade-anding

Sade Anding -- one of the three women Dr. Conrad Murray was juggling as Michael Jackson went into distress -- told jurors she was chatting with the doc when all of a sudden he dropped the phone.

Anding -- a cocktail waitress from Houston -- was telling the doc about her day, when 5 or 6 minutes into the conversation, she realized he wasn't saying anything back.

"I said, 'Hello? Hello? I didn't hear anything'" she told jurors.

That's when she said she heard "mumbling of voices" and "coughing" in the background. She thought the noises sounded muffled, like the phone was in Murray's pocket.

Anding told the court she stayed on the line for a few minutes, then hung up and tried to call him back ... but he never picked up.

Prosecutors are trying to show Murray was so busy with his love life, he was distracted during the crucial moments before MJ's death.

End of this vid

video deleted
New video added:

Last edited by Nimue on 30th September 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:11 am

Posted by The Fairy  October 7th 2011

TRIAL:

Witness statements

Michelle Bella (CM girlfriend)

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1004-michelle-bella

Michelle Bella -- one of the women Murray was juggling -- said she met the doc at a Vegas club where he gave her his number.

She said Murray texted her the morning of June 25.

She told prosecutors Murray left a voicemail message 9 days before MJ died telling her he was MJ's doctor.

original video deleted

New videos added:

Last edited by Nimue on 30th September 2013, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:19 am

posted by The Fairy  October 7th 2011

PRELIM:

Witness statements

Nicole Alvarez (CM girlfriend)

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1004-nicole-expressions

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Alvare10
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Alvare11

TRIAL:
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1004-nicole-alverez-standing-2
There's no bigger stage for an aspiring actress than the Conrad Murray manslaughhter trial -- and today, the doc's 29-year-old baby mama is NAILING her biggest audition ever!!!

Nicole Alvarez -- a former Vegas stripper Murray met in 2005 -- is flashing her BIG, GIANT, er, smile on the stand right now ... and during her testimony, she's proved she's got some serious emotional RANGE!!!

Nicole Alvarez said at the trial that she never looked at the contract which Murray received by fax from AEG. She said the fax machine is not normally hooked up. Defense attorney Ed Chernoff claimed that she in the prelim had said she DID see the contract and had commented on the 150.000 dollars. In trial she denied having said that, but Ed Chernoff read out loud the testimony transcript from court and she admitted she did indeed say it.

There is some confusion as to how the packages got inside the building and who signed for them.

Vid on the You Tube channel from parts 65-68
videos deleted

New videos added:

Last edited by Nimue on 30th September 2013, 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:21 am

Posted by GailShaw October 5th 2011

This is at the beginning of Sade Andings testimony.

Now I was watching the repeat of this today,and thought I was going mad.Listen to how she is asked to describe the defendant,and what she actually says he is wearing.Am I going colour blind,Im'sure Conrads shirt is white and that he is not wearing a vest.

After being told to point[which is the first time I think that a witness has been asked to do]she says yes,black vest,suit vest with PURPLE shirt and purple tie.....you can skip to 5.59sec to hear this.............

PURPLE RAIN.......

The Prosecutors are very inconsistent in when asking to identitfy the Defendant.I would have thought there would have been a protocol to follow here?

Was she looking at someone else?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:26 am

Posted by Nimue February 3rd 2011

I don't know how much of it is true. It is an article from The Sun (they still call Michael with those names) and this tabloid always says lies and weird stuff:

By PETE SAMSON, U.S. Editor

Published: Today
PRETTY Sade Anding told last night how Michael Jackson's doctor was chatting her up on the phone as the superstar lay dying.

The waitress claimed Jackson might even have SURVIVED if Conrad Murray had been giving him his full attention.

Murray - the star's £100,000- a-month personal physician - made the call after allegedly administering a cocktail of drugs.

He is said to have left *****'s bedroom before ringing, then returned still on his mobile to find him battling for life.

Call ... Murray's said to have been on phone after leaving *****'s bedroom
Call ... Murray's said to have been on phone after leaving *****'s bedroom

The time of the call and how long 57-year-old dad of seven Murray spent on the phone is set to be crucial at his trial, due to start next month.

Sade, 24, said Murray began calling her and showering her with cash after they met in a steakhouse and bar in Houston, Texas. He pursued her for seven months - despite him living with 28-year-old former stripper Nicole Alvarez at the time.

Describing her call with flirty Murray, Sade told The Sun: "I said, 'Hello' and he said, 'It's Conrad'. I asked him what he was doing and he seemed distracted. It just took him a long time to say anything.

"So I was like, 'OK, let me tell you about my day.' I must have gone on for five minutes or so.

"I started saying, 'Hello? Hello?' I pushed the phone towards my ear and I could hear coughing and mumbling - there was a lot of commotion.

"It seemed like the phone was in his pocket or somewhere that made a lot of noise. That's when I hung up. I called and texted him but he didn't respond.

"I knew there was something really wrong. I felt like this stabbing pain in my chest.

"For him to get off the phone like that without saying anything to me was not normal and, with all the commotion, it seemed to me like an emergency.

"I turned on the TV a couple of hours later and heard about Michael. I realised that must have been what was going on. I was really sad about his death and to have heard all that stuff over the phone was really upsetting."

Sade went on: "Maybe Conrad could have reacted faster. I'm mad that he didn't take care of Michael like he was supposed to.

"I wish he had never met me. Maybe if he hadn't called me, Michael would still be here. I feel so guilty."

Jackson, 50, collapsed at a rented Los Angeles mansion in June 2009. Murray tried to resuscitate him but paramedics were not called for 25 minutes.

The Thriller star was finally declared dead in hospital. It was revealed at a hearing last month that Murray had been on the phone at the start of the drama - but it was thought he had been calling Alvarez, the mother of his young son, at their home in Santa Monica

The drugs Murray is said to have given Jackson include powerful sedative Propofol. Murray denies involuntary manslaughter and is expected to claim ***** gave himself the fatal dose.

Sade said the first time she saw the cardiologist he handed her a $100 tip for a $10 drink.

She recalled: "He told me he was from Trinidad and that he had started a clinic in Houston.

"He told me he was very successful. He said the song I'm Coming Up is the theme of his life - that he came up from nothing to where he was now.

"He said nothing about a girlfriend and all these children.

"We talked for about 15 minutes and eventually he said he wanted me to look after him every time he came.

"Sure enough, he kept coming back and tipping well."

They would speak on the phone at least once a week, and Murray started referring to Sade as his girlfriend. But despite their numerous meetings she insisted they never had sex.

She said: "I told him I had a boyfriend. I was his confidant. I felt like I was important to him. I felt like he needed me to get things off his chest. He would call me and tell me about his day and his problems. We just talked about random stuff."

Within a few weeks he landed the role as Jack's personal doctor. Sade said: "He said Michael and him had been good friends for a while, ever since Prince got sick and he was called out and Michael liked him.

"After he took on Michael he started to show off a little more. He tried to impress me with it.

"Every time he saw me there was money involved, but I didn't ask for it.

"We went to a pizza place for lunch and as I was leaving he gave me a hug, grabbed my hand and gave me $450. Another time he asked me to come to his hotel and gave me a black strapless dress. We went for a meal.

"He brought up Michael in a very weird way. He said, 'I bet Michael is missing me right now.'

"After the meal we went to a bar. On the way he took out $400 from a bank and gave it to me.

"Back at the hotel I sat in a chair in his room and he sat on the bed. He gets out a cheque book and writes something, rips out a sheet and gives it to me - it's a $500 cheque.

"Looking back I think he was hoping I would join him on the bed, but I said I had to go."

Murray promised to bring Sade to England to meet ***** at his ill-fated gigs at London's O2 Arena.

Sade said they still spoke on the phone after the star's death, but calls would last no more than two minutes and Murray seemed worried they might be recorded.

She added: "He told me that whatever I hear about him to not believe it, that he would explain himself - and that he was sorry that I had to go through this."

http://www.thesun.co.uk

Diana Ross song, don't believe what is said about him...

"I'm Coming Out" is a hit single released by Motown singer Diana Ross in 1980, written and produced by Chic members Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers for her album diana (1980).

I'm coming out
I'm coming
I'm coming out
I'm coming out
I'm coming out
I'm coming out

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

There's a new me coming out
And I just had to live
And I wanna give
I'm completely positive
I think this time around
I am gonna do it
Like you never do it
Like you never knew it
Ooh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
To break out of the shell
I have to shout
That I'm coming out

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

I've got to show the world
All that I wanna be
And all my billities
Ther's so much more to me
Somehow, I have to make them
Just understand
I got it well in hand
And, oh, how I've planned
I'm spreadin' love
There's no need to fear
And I just feel so glad
Everytime I hear:

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

http://www.justsomelyrics.com/1120099/Dianna-Ross-I%27m-Coming-Up-Lyrics

Interesting that the title of this song is "I'm coming out", but it appears as "I'm coming up" in a lot of sites.

Is this the history of Murray's life?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:27 am

Posted by MaryJo February 3rd 2011

my comment: IDK if theres any connection. This video came to my mind.

One things for sure...in real life & stage, theres LOTS of chemistry sparks between Michael & Diana Ross.
video deleted
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:29 am

Posted by The Fairy February 3rd 2011

Witness # 12 Sade Anding

DDA: In Feb 2009 where employed?
Anding: Sullivan Steak house.
DDA Q: Where?
Anding: She was a cocktail waitress. “I was there for six months at that time; six-eight months.

DDA Q: Describe the steak house. Which part did you work as? (Objection relevance, sustained.)Restaurant or lounge? (Objection sustained.)

While working as a cocktail waitress, did you meet someone who identified himself as Conrad Murray.
Anding: Yes.
DDA Q: Do you see him? (Anding identifies Dr. Murray.) Do you recall when it was you first met Conrad Murray, what month?
Anding: It was after Valentine’s Day. I just know I had started there two/three months [prior].

DDA Q: So the latter portion of February or the beginning of March?

DDA Q: How did you meet? (Objection, overruled.)
Anding: Met him at the restaurant? (Objection, sustained.)

DDA Q: When you met Conrad Murray at Sullivan Steak House was he working there?
Anding: met him at the restaurant.

DDA Q: Did your first meeting with [Murray] at the restaurant stand out in your mind? (Objection, sustained.) Was there something unusual about your meeting? (Objection, vague.)
Judge Pastor: Do you have an offer of proof?
DDA (EC): I do your honor. Approach the bench.

DDA Q: From that first meeting with Dr. Murray, did you see him with some frequency?
When you first meet him did you see him on other occasions?
Did Dr. Murray refer to you as his girlfriend? Were you Conrad Murray’s girlfriend?

DDA Q: Ms. Anding, in June 2009, was your telephone number (837) 366-3832?

DDA Q: On June 25th 2009 did you receive a phone call from Conrad Murray?
DDA Q: What time was it your time in Houston [when Dr. Murray called]?
Anding: I know it was 12:30 about. It was in the afternoon yes.

DDA Q: You were on your way out? (Objection sustained.) Did Dr. Murray telephone you on your cell phone, residence or landline?
Anding: Cell phone.

DDA Q: What did he say when he first spoke?
Anding: He told me he it was Conrad; he said “Hi,” and “How are you?”
DDA Q: Did you recognize his voice?
DDA Q: He identified himself and asked you how you were. Did he tell you how he was doing?
Anding: He told me I was doing well, then I cut him off and I started talking. I said, “Well, let me tell you about my day.”

Just talked about how down and that I had a job. Before that time I’d seen him was in May.
DDA Q: What day?
Anding: May 23rd. In Houston.

DDA Q: Referring back to June 25 phone call,So you interrupt Dr. Murray and start chatting about your day and going on in your life?
Anding said that she heard another phone go off. Then mumbling voices and then the sound was muffled
DDA Q: For a while into the conversation, you realized that he wasn’t there because he wasn’t saying anything to you?
Do you have any way of knowing when he stopped listening to you?
Anding: No.
DDA Q: Did you ever say anything specific when you realized that he wasn’t saying anything?

Anding: “Just hello, hello, hello. Are you there are you there? (But she didn’t get any response back from Dr. Murray.)

DDA Q: When you heard the mumbling on the other end, did you recognize the voice [as being Dr. Murray]?

DDA Q: You said you tried to call Dr. Murray’s phone back and you got a response and but you got no response back? Was that unusual?
Anding: Yes. Last time I talked to Dr. Murray was when LAPD came to my house. It was sometime in 2009.

DDA Q: She was attending an event when the police came in Houston?

DDA Q: Did you go to a sporting event?
Anding: Yes. A baseball game.

DDA Q: At some time did you learn that police that wanted to speak to you?
Anding: I called Conrad Murray and told him that the police came to my house. He said that he was sorry to have put me in that position. He made a request for her to call an attorney afterward.

DDA Q: Asked if she spoke to Dr. Murray’s attorney the next day. (Objection sustained.)

Defense cross-examination Chernoff.

Q: Ms. Anding, how are you? when did you get to LA? Did you fly yourself in?

Anding: No. (She flew into LA on County’s dime, spent the night last night and will fly out today (Friday).

Q: Was there anything else that you told Ms. Brazil today that you did not say previously?
Chernoff: That’s it.

My comment... Sade was asked if Murray worked at the restaurant?????
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:33 am

Posted by MaryJo February 3rd 2011

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/03/conrad-murray-girlfriend-phone-call-michael-jackson-death-good-morning-america-gma-video/

Conrad's Ex Pokes Holes in Murray's MJ Defense

2/3/2011 7:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's ex-girlfriend claims Murray knew something was wrong with Michael Jackson at the start of a phone call he made to her on the day MJ died -- a complete contradiction to Murray's story.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_srwwocpv/

Sade Anding told Good Morning America Conrad had called her "out of the blue" on June 25, 2009 -- and from the beginning of the call, he "didn't sound like himself at all."

Anding claims she asked Murray what was wrong and he only replied, "Well ...."

That's when Sade claims Murray stopped talking ... and Sade claims she could hear someone "coughing" followed by a "mumbling of voices."

As TMZ previously reported, Murray told police he was on the phone with someone for a solid 5 minutes before he noticed something was wrong with MJ and got off the phone.

Prosecutors believe Murray may have known there was a problem earlier than he claims ... and may have used the time to cover up and make calls to establish his own timeline.

video link

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=46b5c62d-8a83-44ac-8231-21a064f4d6af

heres the full interview

http://soc.li/kYF0VYi

my comment: doesnt it seem odd that shes giving interviews since shes a witness for this case & the case hasnt even gone to trial yet??
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:37 am

Posted by Nimue February 3rd 2011

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Thursday, February 3rd 2011 @ 7:00 PM

my comment: doesnt it seem odd that shes giving interviews since shes a witness for this case & the case hasnt even gone to trial yet??
It is very weird. I thought witness were not allowed to talk about it.

Also weird is the fact she is giving more information at the interview than at the hearing.

Interesing, Murray does not have money for child support but he had a lot of money for this one.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:39 am

Posted by MaryJo February 4th 2011

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/03/ijvm.01.html

my comment: Interview transcript. Brian Oxman discusses the interview. I think its weird durring the interview when Sade seemingly learns for the first time about Murrays marriage & kids...I even knew about his marriage & kids. Murray has 7 kids...heehee theres that 7 again.

Also weird how Brian Oxman, an attorney is talking about all this eyewitness stuff before the trial.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Phone records show Dr. Murray`s call to Sade was at 11:51 a.m. that day. The call to 911 placed at 12:21. So did Sade actually hear the horrifying sound of Michael Jackson gasping his final breaths and, if so, why the delay between what she heard and the 911 call?

Straight out to Brian Oxman, attorney for Michael Jackson`s father, Joe.

Brian, so great to have you on ISSUES. What do you make of this jaw dropper?

BRIAN OXMAN, ATTORNEY FOR JOE JACKSON: It`s almost what you don`t hear her say, Jane, that seems be to be the most exciting and the most devastating. She didn`t hear any screaming. She didn`t hear any, "Michael! Michael, start breathing!" She heard no commotion. A little bit of coughing.

Oh, my goodness, Jane. It`s as if, oh, well, he`s not breathing, OK. It`s what she didn`t hear which is so devastating.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: How do you think this is going to impact?

OXMAN: I think that this business of Conrad Murray making Whoopi with his girlfriend on the telephone is going to really upset the jury. Here he is, he`s supposed to be taking care of Michael Jackson and, instead, while the man is dying, he`s there talking to his girlfriend, making all kinds of innuendoes to her about how he`s going to take her here and going to take her there. I`m sorry. It`s just grossly negligent. It`s reckless.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Sade Anding`s interview on ABC`s "Good Morning America" turned out to be a shocker to her, too. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He told you he had two kids?

ANDING: He told me he only had two kids.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He had seven.

ANDING: He had seven?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He told you he was divorced, and he wasn`t.

ANDING: So he was still married? So he`s -- wow. See, he told me he was divorced.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: So you don`t even know now that he`s still married?

ANDING: No. No.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Is that a shock?

ANDING: Yes! That is a big shock.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you lie about one thing, you think that`s going to hurt him, too, that he was allegedly lying to her?

OXMAN: You betcha. No question about it. He`s telling every story under the sun.

But here`s an interesting point, Jane. It`s she`s a double-edged sword. Here Conrad Murray is telling this woman, "Oh, I`m going to take you to see Michael Jackson." He obviously was so excited about showing all of his friends and girlfriends, lying to them about his marriage, so he could take them to see Michael Jackson. That goes to his intent. He had no intention of harming Michael, and the defense is going to make a big deal of it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Brian, love seeing you. Thank you so much for coming on. See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:40 am

Posted by Nimue February 4th 2011

Well, Brian is a mystery to me, most of the time I don't understand the meaning behind his words.

Just one thing a notice now Murray and his 7 children...it comes the Michael's 7 again... hehehe

What the girl is saying at the interview about not knowing Murray's is married is odd. Since this was one of the questions the DA made and was overuled by the judge. Now, she can answer this on TV, but couldn't at the hearing...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:42 am

Posted by The Fairy February 4th 2011

What a bunch of *****... sorry but this woman cant even get her own story straight. At the prelim she says that she cut Murray off and started telling him how her day had been....

DDA Q: What did he say when he first spoke?
Anding: He told me he it was Conrad; he said “Hi,” and “How are you?”
DDA Q: Did you recognize his voice?
DDA Q: He identified himself and asked you how you were. Did he tell you how he was doing?
Anding: He told me I was doing well, then I cut him off and I started talking. I said, “Well, let me tell you about my day.”

Just talked about how down and that I had a job. Before that time I’d seen him was in May.
DDA Q: What day?
Anding: May 23rd. In Houston.

DDA Q: Referring back to June 25 phone call,So you interrupt Dr. Murray and start chatting about your day and going on in your life?

In the vid interview she says that she never got a chance to tell him anything. She asks him how he has been and he just says "well..." and then she says she shouldnt have interrupted him, but in fact she didnt cause she said there was silence and then the noise like the phone was in a pocket.

So what is it? Did she babble about how her day had been or did she not utter more than a few words?

And another thing. She has a relationship/friendship with this man and she witnesses on the phone some person coughing and then she hears in the news that MJ has been taken to hospital. Does she then call Murray and ask what happened? No. She waits until the police contacts her before she calls Murray.

She wasnt curious at all? Concerned at all both for Michael and for Murray's part in what happened?

And Murray acting surprised when he heard that the police had contacted her. Duh??? Of course they would contact her when her number is on the call log of his phone.

I find it hard to believe she heard any coughing at all. But Im not sure what role she plays here. So far it doesnt seem to benefit Murray at all.

And I still am puzzled why at the prelim she was asked

DDA Q: When you met Conrad Murray at Sullivan Steak House was he working there?
Anding: met him at the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:45 am

Posted by Nimue February 4th 2011

It is not only that, there she comes again:

Conrad's Ex: He Cared More About CASH Than MJ

2/4/2011 11:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray's ex-GF -- the one who claims she was on the phone with Murray while MJ was dying -- believes Conrad only agreed to become Michael's doctor so he could pay off the women in his life.
Sade Anding sat down for another on-camera interview this week -- and explained, "He took a big part in being Michael's doctor ... but I feel he didn't just take it as being his friend, he also took it as in after finding out all these different girls, and his lifestyle, he took it as in the money to help him out as well."

She added, "[Murray] was more thinking of how the money can help him and how it can change him and give him the life that he wants ... instead of really worrying about the main person and why you're having the job ... which is Michael."

As we previously reported, Murray has been linked to multiple women around the time of MJ's death -- and has had ongoing legal issues for failing to pay child support.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/04/conrad-murray-ex-girlfriend-sade-anding-girls-michael-jackson-money-didnt-care-death-investigation-phone-call/

It is funny when she talks about him to care about money because of all different girls in his life. Come on, she just learned this week Murray has all those girls and she has an opinion about how Murray took care of Michael.

She wants just the camera and the money they are paying her for those interviews.

But looking at TMZ. Is TMZ telling that Murray is in the hoax because the money he is getting?

"why you are having the jog.. which is Michael" - shouldn't be it in the past?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:52 am

Posted by The Fairy October 26th 2011

CNN Interview

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/page/2/

Witness statements (defense)

-Gerry Causey (patient)

-Andrew Guest (patient)

-Dennis Hix (patient)

-Ruby Mosley (patient)
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 9:58 am

Posted by The Fairy October 2nd 2011

Yes this is very interesting. Let us see if any of these patients that Murray had will be called on trial. Most certainly these wont because they have now been on TV. And you might wonder why the defense didnt call these witnesses. These witnesses has had more than two years to contact the defense and offer their testimony of how Murray is as a doctor.

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Patien10

Gerry Causey says he is a personal friend of CM and they have groen very close over the past 11 years and that he saved his life.

When the defense called Robert Russell (CM patient) and talked of how Murray had let him down, the defense cross examined asking him if they in fact werent really close friends because Murray was such a good doctor (se link below)

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Patien11

Andrew Guest talks of CM in general terms

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Patien12

Dennis Hix says that he spoke with CM about Michael before he went to work with him and that he had worked with him in LA and loved Michael. In Robert Russels testimoney he said CM told him that he was going to work for Michael but that even his staff didnt know. Dennis Hix is actually damaging CM as this would show that CM was telling a lot of people about him going to work for Michael in London

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Patien13

Ruby Mosley said that there was no way of for CM to know how many drugs Michael had in him and CM could have just continued to provide Michael. Thats a pretty poor excuse. No matter how many drugs a patient had been taken, it doesnt mean the doctor should continue.

All these "patients" seem staged to me. Their stories align too good with the defense arguements
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 10:06 am

posted by The Fairy October 26th 2011

TRIAL

Witness statements (defense)

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1026-mj-trial

The defense is trying to make the case ... Dr. Conrad Murray is a great doctor with a pristine reputation -- and to prove their point, they're calling several of Murray's former patients to the stand ... each with glowing reviews.

First up ... a heart attack patient named Gerry Causey -- who told the jury, Murray saved his life. Casey said Murray is "the best doctor" he's ever had.

Interestingly, Causey told jurors he didn't want to be sedated during the operation because he was too scared ... so Murray didn't put him under.

He also said Murray took great care in explaining everything he was doing.

Prosecutors made sure to point out -- Murray's treatment was done in a monitored environment with the help of a large staff.
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 0104-break-mj

Patient # 2 -- Andrew Guest
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1025-andrew-guest-mjtrial
Updated 10/26/11 at 9:15 AM

Andrew Guest -- said Dr. Conrad Murray performed 2 different procedures on his heart in 2002 -- telling jurors, "That man sitting there is the best doctor I’ve ever seen."

Guest said Murray often called him on weekends to check up on him.

During cross, lead prosecutor David Walgren asked Guest, "I don't mean to be flip ... but he never give you Propofol in your bedroom did he?"

Guest shot back, "I am alive today because of that man."

Patient # 3 -- Lunette Sampson
Updated 10/26/11 at 9:35 AM
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1025-lunette-sampson-mjtrial

Lunette Sampson -- who suffered 3 heart attacks in 2008 and 2009 -- told the jury Murray saved her life ... fixing another doctor's botched operation.

During cross examination, Ed Walgren asked Sampson if Murray was able to correct the mistake by looking at her medical records ... suggesting Murray never afforded the same consideration to the ER docs who treated MJ.

Patient # 4 -- Dennis Hix
Updated 10/26/11 at 9:50 AM

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1025-dennis-hicks-mjtrial
Dennis Hix testified Dr. Murray placed about 13 stints in his heart ... for free.

Hix said Dr. Murray also operated on his brother's heart free of charge ... telling jurors, "I’m 66, I've gone to a lot of doctors, A LOT of doctors, and I’ve never had one who gave me the care he did."

Patient # 4 -- Ruby Mosley
Updated 10/26/11 at 10:20 AM

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 1025-ruby-mosely-mjtrial
Roby Mosley told jurors Dr. Murray couldn't have been greedy because he opened up a clinic in one of Houston's poorest neighborhoods in honor of his father.

Murray fought back tears as Mosley described how he selflessly treated patients who clearly couldn't afford his care.

VID TO BE ADDED....

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 10:08 am

posted by Nimue October 26th 2011

I have to watch the videos because I wasn't around today but I have just a question:

Quote :
During cross examination, Ed Walgren asked Sampson
Who is this? Ed Walgren? hehehehe

are they so close that they share their names?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 10:09 am

posted by The Fairy October 27th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Wednesday, October 26th 2011 @ 2:24 PM

I have to watch the videos because I wasn't around today but I have just a question:

During cross examination, Ed Walgren asked SampsonWho is this? Ed Walgren? hehehehe... are they so close that they share their names?

Hehehe... sometimes TMZ is too fast it seems... Here is the vid...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 10:10 am

posted by Nimue October 27th 2011

Have you notice that David is calling Murray, Conrad Murray not Dr. Murray?

I noticed this in the video about 15:00 in the video.

Funny, David asks the first witness if Murray had done something wrong (acting with negligency) to another person if he still would testify in the same way and the witness says: yes..
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 10:12 am

posted by The Fairy October 27th 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, October 27th 2011 @ 7:42 AM

Have you notice that David is calling Murray, Conrad Murray not Dr. Murray?
Yes I noticed several of the patients also dont call him "Dr"

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, October 27th 2011 @ 7:42 AM

Funny, David asks the first witness if Murray had done something wrong (acting with negligency) to another person if he still would testify in the same way and the witness says: yes..
Yes he is trying to get most of them to admit that they are there to help him NO MATTER what he is supposed to have done, because they love him so much. Point being that their experience with him doesnt change what he is charged with on June 24. And therefore David's point that their testimony is really that relevant.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty29th September 2013, 10:31 am

posted by The Fairy  October 7th 2011

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Antoinette Gill
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Gill10

Antoinette Gille -- a volunteer at Murray's office in Las Vegas -- who said she talked to Murray at 8:49 the morning of June 25...

New video added:

-Consuel Ong

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Ong10

The untrained and unskilled employee at Conrad Murray's clinic

video deleted

New videos added:

Stacey Ruggles
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 104-witness

Stacey Ruggles confirmed she too talked to Murray for more than 8 minutes on the morning of June 25th.

video deleted

New video added:
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty30th September 2013, 6:49 pm

posted by The Fairy October 1st 2011

TRIAL:

Witness statements

-Robert Russell (Conrad Murray patient)

Robert Russell (CM patient)
Dr. Murray BLEW ME OFF
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees 0930-robert-russel

Dr. Conrad Murray's former patient Robert Russell testified today ... he felt like Murray abandoned him when the doctor suddenly closed his Las Vegas practice to care for Michael Jackson.

Russell claims Murray operated on him twice in March and April 2009 to install several stents in his heart after he suffered a heart attack -- and Russell was pleased with the results.

But Russell claims it went downhill from there -- when Murray canceled two follow-up appointments in June 2009.

Russell claims Murray finally called and left a voicemail at 11:49 AM on June 25th -- about 30 minutes before Alberto Alvarez dialed 911-- explaining he would be leaving the country (listen below).

After Murray canceled the appointments, Russell claims he never saw the doctor again.

"What is your occupation sir?"

"National salesmanager"

"And where do you live?"

"Las Vegas, Nevada"

"In march 2009 you expereinced an emergency help situation which required an emergency room?"

"Yes I had heart trouble, heart failure"

"It was at Spring Valley Hospital and you were consulted by Conrad Murray?"

"Yes"

"What did he do?"

"He reviewed what had happened and scheduled me for a procedure to input stances"

"They stabilized you and CM said you needed surgery?"

"yes"

"This was your first meeting with him?"

"Yes"

"So he adviced surgery. Did this happen immediately?"

"Yes. About 4-5 hours after that"

"How were you prepared?"

The witness talks about how he was taken from the emergency room to the surgery room and hoa technical team of nursees etc prepared him for surgery

"When did CM enter?"

"When it was time for surgery, CM came in"

"Was there an anesthesiologist present?"

"Yes but I didnt talk to him"

"Was the surgery prepared by an anesthesiologist?"

"Yes"

"Was there anything unusual during this procedure?"

"They woke me up in the middle. I had been given medication to lower my blood pressure doing surgery and they had given me too much"

"Did you at this particular time speak to CM?"

"Yes"

"What did he say?"

"He showed me my heart and says "Here is your heart. You have to stay awake"

"What was your reaction?"

"I told him I didnt want to see that"

"Did the staff reassure you?"

"Yes they were joking before"

"What did CM do then?"

"He installed three stances"

"Was everything then okay?"

"Yes"

"Did you recouperate?"

"Yes"

"How did you feel?"

"I wanted to go back home that night, but CM didnt want me to. He had quite a stern look and told me "You were minutes from death. If you dont follow my procedure you are a dead man"

"You were released from hospital in March 2009?"

"Yes"

"CM told you you needed follow up appointments with him?"

"Yes"

"march 16th was your first appointment?"

"Yes"

"In Los Angeles?"

"Yes"

"Did he then advice you you needed a second procedure involving stances?"

"Yes, because of what ha happened the first time, he didnt get to the back of my heart and to the bad side"

"And did you have that surgery and did it go well?"

"Yes"

"Then he tells you that he is about to see one patient only?"

"Yes. he told me it was in Europe and I said to him I hope it is western Europe and that it must be royalty for this person to pay enough to money for a doctor to see only one patient. I told him it was a great opportunity; no employess, no malpractice and that he could hire other doctors. It was a good opportunity for him"

"Did he say who the patient was?"

"No"

"Did you make appointment for April 6, 2009?"

"yes"

"Same hospital?"

"No. "Desert Springs" or "Desert Inn" or something. I dont remember the name of the hospital"

"Also for stance placement?"

"Yes"

"Did you do the same procedure?"

"It was scheduled as the same procedure in a surgical room with staff"

"Were there any instructions?"

"He offered me the opportunity of a local sedation"

"Was there an anesthesiologist present?"

"Yes"

"CM did the surgery?"

"Yes"

"And there were other personal involved?"

"Yes"

"Did you go home say the same day or the day after?"

"Yes"

"Did CM tell you to have follow up schedules?"

"Yes"

"Did you meet with CM?"

"Yes"

"Did he at this point tell you anything else about his trip to Europe?"

"He told me that he had made the desicion to take the job and that it was for Michael Jackson. He told me not to tell anyone because his staff did not yet know"

"Was your wife next to you when he told you?"

Yes

"Any other info?"

"He told me this wasnt out of the blue. That he had known Michael Jackson for a long time and knew his children"

"Your reaction?"

"I was overjoyed. It was a joyous occasion"

"Conrad Murrays reaction?"

"Highly exited"

"Did he say it was a secret because his staff still didnt know yet?"

"Yes"

"Did CM give you any additional treatment?"

"External electro Counter Pulsation"

"And what did that entail?"

"It entailed being tested with a series of visits over 7 weeks. It would force my blood back into my heart and be exercising my heart"

"Did CM say these were important sessions?"

"Yes"

"You did these on a daily basis 1 hour every dau for 5 days?"

"yes"

"When was this?"

"Mid April 2009

"And did you go to Conrad Murray on a daily basis?"

"yes"

"To his Las Vegas office every day?"

"Yes"

"Did you see him there when you went there?"

"Occasionally, typically not"

"Who did you see?"

"Three to four individuals. Trained to take care of this, he said. All females"

"Were they registered nurses?"

"I dont know"

"Did he say he wouldnt be there?"

"Yes"

"Did you have any follow up questions for CM?"

"Sometimes I waited to speak to him and he didnt show up. So I left some questions with the staff and that same evening he called me up at home"

"What did you think about that?"

"That I was getting the best care in the world"

"At this point did you feel that Conrad Murray had saved your life?"

"Absolutely"

"Early week in June you had completed your treatment?"

"Yes"

"What was to happen June 15th?"

"I had a meeting scheduled with CM"

"And he would be leaving to go work for Michael Jackson?"

"Yes"

"Was the thearpy successful?"

"Yes"

"Did he keep the appointment?"

"No, he called my wife and cancelled"

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty30th September 2013, 7:03 pm

posted by The Fairy October 1st 2011

The defence is now showing the letter CM sent to Robert Russell and all his other patients:
Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Letter10

"How did you feel when you read the letter and had your appointment cancelled?"

"I thought he was very nonchalent. I was aware he was leaving but I felt he had abandoned me"

"Did you get an appointment for a second followup?"

"Yes"

"When and for what purpose?"

"June 22nd 2009. He said it was because he had cancelled the other appointments and he wanted to go through my health conditions with me"

"And did you go to the appointment?"

"No the meeting was cancelled once again. I was frustrated. CM was leaving. I was worried cause he told me I had been close to death. I knew I had to spend my whole life with a cardiologist. I didnt have my medical reords so I go go seek out another cardiologist and every time I had scheduled meetings with me it cost me half a day work"

"And CM had said the appointments and the treatment was important?"

"Yes he called it "a marathon for my heart"

"And Conrad Murray had told you you had been near death?"

"Yes"

"You felt dependent on CM?"

"Yes"

"There was no other cardiologist?"

"No"

"And CM had your medical records?"

"Yes"

"You had no info, no referral, no state of health?"

"No"

"On June 25th 2009, what did you do?"

"I looked for him. I went to his office and only the staff was there. I knew them very well and was on a first name basis with them"

"You had formed a relationship with them?"

"Yes"

"More so than with CM?"

"Yes"

"What did you do next?"

"I called him and said: "I am at the end of my rope here I expect a return call or I will persue legal action or prevent you from leaving the country"

"You were worried about your health?"

"Yes"

"You left the voicemail on June 25th 2009 at 9 am?"

"Yes"

"Did you get a reply?"

"Yes, a voicemail from CM"

THE PROSECUTION PLAYS AN AUDIO OF THE VOICEMAIL *the judge repeats for the jurors to rely on their own interpretation of the voicemail

(Conrad Murray apologizes and tells Mr Russell that he will make a new appointment, that "your heart has been repaired", that he was taking a sabbatical year etc etc. It is a very calm and slow speaking voice and a very very long voicemail. This happens at the time he is allegedly monitoring Michael)

"How did you feel?"

"I was grateful that he took the time to call me"

"Anything else?"

"I found it to be an odd message. "My heart was repaired". He had told me earlier that my heart had been damaged and can never be repaired. Now he says that it CAN be repaired. I wanted to hear some facts. Then he says he is taking a sabbatical year. Weird word. He had already told me he was going to work for Michael Jackson so why would he tell me this?"

"How did you feel?"

"I felt abandoned. He was leaving the country. I was 2nd fiddle. I demanded to get some information. This was my life"

CROSS EXAMINATION by the defense

"Have we ever met?"

"No sir"

"Would you say that CM was unlike all other doctors?"

"Yes"

"And that you and he were friends?"

"Not really. We had a friendly doctor/patient relationship. As friendly as that can be between a doctor and a patient"

"How was he unlike other doctors?"

"He got after me that first day in hospital and he was animated in making me stay. He saved my life"

"Conrad Murray is very spiritual. Very spiritual. I dont mean religious but he is a very caring doctor"

"Yes I just wanted him to talk to him about a few things in my daily life, like can I lift weights for instance. He could just leave me a message"

"Did you meet with him on occasions and he would take the time to talk with you?"

"Yes"

"When did you get the heart attack?"

"March 9, 2009"

"Where?"

"At work"

"How do you feel now?"

"I am in good shape"

"Your prognosis is good?"

"Yes"

"You felt there was something odd about the voicemail and him saying that he was taking a sabbatical year and that your heart had been repaired?"

"Yes"

"If he had said "as you know" would that have been strange?"

"At that moment I thought what he said was weird"

The defense: "No further questions"

Judge: "You may step down"

The defense: "Oh I have one more question"

Judge: "I will allow one more question"

"Do you live in Las Vegas?"

"Yes"

Judge: "That was one question" (smiles)
Very Happy 

"Did you drive up here today?"

"Yes"

Judge: "And that were two questions" (smiles)Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty30th September 2013, 7:16 pm

posted by The Fairy October 4th 2011

original video deleted/removed

New videos added:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees   Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees Empty

Back to top Go down

Murrays grilfriends, patientes and employees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Murray trial (Hearing contradictions) :: Murrays patients, employees, girlfriends-
Jump to: