MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj210
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Michae10
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj_quo11
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj_quo10
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj10
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj_quo16
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj310
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj_quo17
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj411
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mj_quo17
Voices For Michael - Page 2 Let_us10

Voices For Michael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:07 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, March 14th 2011

Associating with Michael Jackson - Linda Higgins

"He is probably the most famous person in the planet, God help him!" Those words were spoken by Bob Geldof when giving Michael Jackson the award for Artist of a Generation at the Brit Awards in 1996.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 150052

I’m one of those people who believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe there was a reason he was the most famous person on the planet and in my opinion it has something to do with putting love back into the world.

Everybody remembers what they were doing when they learned Michael Jackson had passed away. We remember exactly where we were, who told us, and what our reactions were. It was a defining moment in history, one that caused the world to take a collective gasp.

Although the majority of people mourned his loss and moved on with their lives, there are some people who were affected at a deeper level, one that was life changing. I am one of those people.

I knew very early on there was a reason his death touched me so profoundly. I knew there was a reason I was drawn to The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait, and I knew there was a reason I was given the opportunity to have a platform on which to write about him.

I’ve had this aching sense for years that somehow I wasn’t fulfilling my potential in life. When I lost my job in January of 2009 as I drove out of the parking lot for the last time, I said to myself, this will be the last job I ever have. What I meant is that I would no longer ignore that longing inside of me to live my own truth. I made a decision to let a higher power guide me to whoever could help me do that; little did I know that person would be Michael Jackson.

Recently I was informed about a popular children’s charity that is refusing the financial help of MJ fans. This charity doesn’t want to be associated with Michael and that has offended and angered some fans, rightly so. He still elicits very strong negative reactions from some people so I’m sure they are fearful that the backlash they may receive by associating with him will be more devastating financially than denying the help of fans. It’s a problem I have actually encountered myself.

For the past year and a half I’ve been putting my heart and soul into The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait. This is where I was led and I made the decision to embrace it to the fullest extent for as long as I could, knowing I wouldn’t be able to do it full time forever, because eventually my funds would run out. Once they began to get low I knew it was time to start looking for work.

I listed the MJTP on my resume, as a volunteer position of course. Based on some of the responses I was getting, I started to become keenly aware that my association with Michael Jackson may actually be hurting me. I began to wonder if I should take it off my resume since it is just volunteer work.

On one hand, I have guilt weighing me down that I am causing a financial hardship on my family, so if my association with him is keeping me from getting work, maybe I should consider taking it off. On the other hand, he has become part of me, so taking that off of my resume is essentially hiding who I really am and turning my back on him, which is something I won’t do.

It’s because of Michael that I live life from the heart now. I express love and heartfelt feelings in a way I never could before, I have the courage to show my spiritual side to people whom I never would have before, and the work I’ve done for the MJTP has been some of the most fulfilling of my life. He unleashed a talent in me I didn’t even know existed.

The magnitude of sorrow I felt for Michael’s children during his memorial service let loose a flood of emotions that came out uncontrollably through buckets of tears, compelling me to start writing about him, which awakened a spark of creativity in me.

Recently I purchased the book The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron. That book has been trying to make its way into my life for quite some time but I wouldn’t let it. I finally decided to take the signs I was getting to read the book seriously and I’m so glad I did, because it gave me a whole new appreciation for Michael.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 150050

The author explains creativity as, "God Energy flowing through us." When I read that it was like a light bulb went off in my head. Now I understand why Michael’s message was always love, because God Energy is Love and through his creativity he experienced it at a level where he became one with it. That’s why he understood its healing transformative power so much. Arguably the most uninhibited creative person in the world, that loving energy flowed through him with such intensity, he often felt touched by something sacred when he danced.
I’ve made the decision to keep the MJTP on my resume, associating myself with Michael in pride, trusting that I will be led to the place who will accept me for who I am. If someone doesn’t want to hire me because of my association with Michael Jackson, then why would I want to work for them in the first place? It tells me a lot about their character.

As fans, when we encounter a person, a business, a celebrity or a charity who doesn’t want to be associated with Michael, and therefore us, take that as a sign that we are not meant to be associated with them, because the energy they would bring into our lives and Michael’s legacy could be negative.

Bob Geldof went on to say in his introduction, "When Michael Jackson sings it is with the voice of angels, and when his feet move you can see God dancing."
How could anyone possibly deny being associated with someone like that?

http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/article.php?article_id=293

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:09 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, March 14th 2011

"When Michael Jackson sings it is with the voice of angels, and when his feet move you can see God dancing."

So true...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:18 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, April 2nd 2011

This is his interview with Aphrodite Jones. I am posting here because I didn't want to open another thread with the same person speaking about Michael.

In the first video he talks about the "drug addiction" as he never saw anything like this.

In the second he talks about Michael not having any problem to sleep and about the Murray defense team theory.

He says the only time he had to use propofol Michael request the presence of an anesthesiologist and it was done in this way and also that Michael has a very sensitive area around his nose (I think the reason he uses masks sometimes) and he had to do a procedure at Michael's home and Michael refused the use of other drugs, because he does not have an anesthesiologist there.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:24 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, April 2nd 2011

When they read of how it all began, they will see how the negativity and lies were silenced with truth, and by the roar of millions of voices speaking one language for a common good.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 What-the-whole-knows-but-doesn-t?max_width=250&max_height=1000&q=70

The whole world knows of Michael Jackson’s humanitarianism now that he has gone. Charities and organizations he supported during his life-time can be easily found on the internet, and it’s an impressive list. The sort of list that when looking at it triggers a twinge of guilt or shame, and the feeling that a period of self-reflection is long overdue and well in order.

Yes, the whole world now knows of Michael’s habit of giving freely without expecting anything in return, but why didn’t the media report on this while he was alive? For the most part, Michael didn’t want it publicized. It wasn’t about getting good press or photo opportunities or making himself look good. It came from his heart and he did it for love, quietly and unobtrusively without the prying eyes of the world watching.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 M1

And perhaps there was another reason he discouraged publicity surrounding his acts of love and generosity, especially toward children. The rare times was actually filmed visiting hospitals and orphanages, and at Neverland when he hosted special visits from underprivileged and sick children, it was often down-played or underscored as an act of kindness, and sometimes found questionable by those who didn’t understand, didn’t want to see it for what it was, and alluded to something far darker than his innocent and pure love for all little ones. That left the door open then, for more sinister elements to enter Michael’s life and take advantage of him.

And those that did take advantage of his love for children, and used it for their own nefarious gain; the circumstances surrounding the situations, the gossip and innuendos fueled by the media, the resulting court case, stigmatized and branded Michael forever. It didn’t matter that he was found not guilty. In the eyes of the armchair critic’s who sat before their television sets night after night watching one man’s life ton apart, he was guilty, regardless of the verdict. Yes, he was guilty, but only of his simplistic trust in the goodness of the human heart. For this he was judged, condemned and forever remembered for the things he never was, instead for all the things he should, and deserves to be recognized for.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 M2

One man, with so much love to give, donated millions of dollars of his own hard-earned money to countless charities. He donated medical equipment to hospitals. He paid for transplants and surgeries; opened up his life and home to hundreds of kids and their families, and people gratefully accepted his kindness. They were touched, affected and changed forever through his gift of unselfish love.

Charities and organizations were grateful also.Through Michael’s generosity, their work in helping the disadvantaged, underprivileged, sick and terminally ill, was made just a little bit easier. It helped continue the humanitarianism that echoed so strongly in Michael’s heart. But hearts beating as one in an instant, in the flash of a camera, in a news broadcast, in an allegation and trial, faltered and skipped a few beats. And after the acquittal, for some it was too risky, too controversial, to pick up and unify the rhythm again.

Having Michael’s name associated with their charities became an embarrassment for some. The money had been accepted, spent wisely in most cases and used where it needed. “Very much appreciated and thank you very much Mr. Jackson for your kind donation, but….” And that is a very loud "BUT." Even now, approaching some of these charities and hospitals to ask if they will help support or sponsor new projects that will ensure Michael’s legacy continues, and also bring attention to their needs and continuing work, there is a reluctance, flat-out refusals or total silence.

And still today publishers are reluctant, if not un-willing, to print books on Michael’s life unless they are tell-all’s that focus on negativity, hearsay and gossip. So many positive and beautiful books that have been written both by Michael’s friends and his fans, have been turned away and not afforded their due, forcing authors to self-publish. Without marketing, distribution and promotion, these books do not have the range to reach a mass readership, therefore denying countless readers easy access to a better understanding and insight into the real truth about Michael.

How sad it is that this one slight man with a voice that brought even men to tears, that engaged generations in a love affair of the heart, mind and spirit, who gave so much, did so much to help others, is still seen as a pariah in society. It doesn’t say much for humankind.

So what can we do? How can we change an opinion that has been engraved upon the public’s mind through the clever manipulation of words, and that has been accepted as a truth by those willing to believe everything they read? We can continue walking the path we are on; all of us. Fans, friends and associates of Michael are all working toward the continuation of his legacy each in our own ways. We are fighting for justice, seeking the vindication of his name, paying tribute to and honoring all that he accomplished and stood for. We are trying to live his message everyday and we are showing the world by our example, the truly special gift that Michael was and still is.

Everything we say and do causes a reaction; a ripple in the universe that becomes locked in the time of that precise moment when action produces effect. Essentially, it becomes a part of history because the clock cannot be turned back. We cannot change what has been said and done. Let our words and actions become a part of Michael’s history so that when future generations read of this time, when they read of how it all began, they will see how the negativity and lies were silenced with truth, and by the roar of millions of voices speaking one language for a common good.

This video was made to honor all of Michael’s fans and friends, and all the websites both tribute and justice that are dedicated each in their own way to the continuation of Michael's legacy and the vindication of his name. Thank you all for your tireless work and love.

http://mjtpmagazine.presspublisher.us/issue/beyond-the-dream/article/what-the-whole-knows-but-doesn-t
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:26 pm

posted by The Fairy on Sunday, April 3rd 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, April 2nd 2011 @ 8:08 PM

And still today publishers are reluctant, if not un-willing, to print books on Michael’s life unless they are tell-all’s that focus on negativity, hearsay and gossip. So many positive and beautiful books that have been written both by Michael’s friends and his fans, have been turned away and not afforded their due, forcing authors to self-publish. Without marketing, distribution and promotion, these books do not have the range to reach a mass readership, therefore denying countless readers easy access to a better understanding and insight into the real truth about Michael.
Very well-written. I would like to add that I have been met with the same reluctance as I have approached publishers about my book. "Is it about Michael Jackson...? Great!" "Oh its about who he really is and there are no scandals in it?" "Sorry then we are really not interested"

I believe we need a website for these books where ppl can go and read. I know that means the books will be non-profit, but I believe most of these authors would gladly accept that.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:34 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, April 20th 2011

Edited on Wed Jul-15-09 04:34 PM by shondradawson

There is no end to the commentary concerning the death of Michael Jackson and mine certainly warrants no special attention: nevertheless, I am slightly embarrassed to say how much his death has affected me. I have been a great admirer of his talent since I was a child; as most of us, I grew up listening and watching him evolve as an artist and reach the heights of stardom that I believe will never be surpassed…we no longer have a culture (or an attention span) to allow even the most deserving of talents rise and remain at the top of their fields. Our standards in so many respects have declined to even expect mediocrity: we are relieved to see it, as most of the talent now falls so far below it…

I have taken it upon myself to observe the collection of interviews, appearances, photographs, and other media on Michael Jackson during the course of his forty-five year career. What has struck me most about his personality (if, indeed, it can serve as insight to his character) is the alarming consistency of it. I say alarming only because most of us grow out of our childlike wonder at the world and the idealism in helping those in need, and making the world and its future better and brighter for others as well as ourselves. Mr. Jackson’s interviews as a child serve to show the influence of his family’s religion; as a Jehovah’s Witness, the strict beliefs that denied him holidays, birthdays, and the many forms of amusement such as television and movies and games that most children take for granted as their province. Being fully employed by the age of nine, Mr. Jackson had only his family, a large one, granted, but still a small cramped corner to grow up and cultivate a sense of self from: meanwhile, his exposure to the outside world of other people was distorted by fame, and the outrageous expectations that come with anxious and adoring crowds…how, indeed, does this shape the perspective of a child? I don’t wonder ever of his love for children and animals, undoubtedly the only company that never wanted or expected anything from him. I daresay it gave him a liberty from a repressive religion, suffocating family bond, a grueling work schedule, and a unruly mob of fans that held no end of comfort for him, even into his aging years…

Michael Jackson’s battle with vitiligo and lupus has been confirmed: suffering from gradual de-pigmentation and joint inflammation in front of the world must have taken a great deal of confidence from him as a performer: it made him a public spectacle in a way he never wished to be seen and shown. Why after thirty years of being born and raised into unprecedented stardom as a Black man, Mr. Jackson would decide to “become White,“ has been accused, but never explained. Alas, heavy makeup, ornate dress to completely cover his body took more than a physical toll; it took an emotional one, as his appearance was ridiculed even as he made desperate attempts to prevent it. Mr. Jackson directed our attention to his performance, more singing, dancing, fireworks, all the glitter and glamour and sparkle he could muster until we didn’t believe what we saw, but we loved it…therein lies the real magic of his talent, I believe, he convinced us he was beauty and grace even as his skin spotted and his limbs crippled behind the curtain…

Michael Jackson’s ordeal with accusations of child molestation are sad….I worked as a voluntary on three psych wards and have some indirect experience with pedophiles. He is certainly uncharacteristic of any I have spoken and dealt with outside of his love for children. A pedophile surrounded by children for four decades: two allegations surfaced with a nearly ten-year interval: the illogical sequence in the course of events should have been comical…should have been. The real argument is how many have allegations have not surfaced in the forty years….What will strike you about any repeat offender of such sex-related crimes is cunning: building an amusement park for thousands of children to run and play in; to openly admit you share your bed with them, to spend no less than twenty years of your life expressing how much children motivate and inspire you is no show of cunning, I can tell you. A pedophile would immediately open himself to suspicion under such candor. I believe Michael Jackson’s lack of exposure to our socially accepted hypocrisy failed to learn the rules of the games we play with one another. There is something pathetic about Michael Jackson’s statements and arguments: he seems to be genuinely telling the truth and expecting it to matter…the rest of us in the real world know better.

You are not innocent before proven guilty; if acquitted, it doesn’t mean you cannot be condemned…individuality can only be expressed if it is in accordance to what everybody else would do and be…if you are a man, be “how all men are,” or you will be labeled a homosexual, and you know what that means: a freak of nature, which will open you up to all sorts of allegations and assumptions, particularly when it comes to your relations with children and the paternity of your own.

The biggest star the world was beaten by a windfall of public scorn, a far more powerful weapon than any military force could wield…we pride ourselves on being able to say and do what we want, live and believe how we want: we indulge our delusions, don’t we? Try living in this world and this society where your love for nature, animals, children, family and friends made you a suspect; where your abstinence from drugs, alcohol, and sexual promiscuity made you a freak; where your compassion for the sick and the suffering, your aspirations for world peace and justice made you pathetic; where forgiving those who manipulated, exploited and wronged you made you deserving of being dragged through courts and drugged to keep the money-making machine oiled…in short, made you Michael Jackson.

I don’t pretend to know the truth of this man’s life…I can only seek to know it. I have sought it through his own words and the words of those who knew him. I have sought it in his art, his music and performances. I believe Michael Jackson’s life and death have much to say about what our society has become, clouded in delusions of freedom and liberty, in our aberrations of what it means to be good and decent.

Was Michael Jackson a good and decent man? I don’t know for certain; what I do know is, the qualities he was most ridiculed for are the ones we as a people are supposed to honor and celebrate in a human being, and his battles were something for which we are supposed to show compassion and understanding…

I believe Michael Jackson’s decade-span give a baleful testimony of American society.

We saw Michael Jackson through the years from our own eyes…

What we see is what we look like...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=389&topic_id=6075401#6083051
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:36 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, April 26th 2011

Watch the slide show, beautiful photos, some I've never seen.

The man's innocent. He always was." Tom Mesereau, following the verdict, June 13, 2005

http://mesereauyu.com/tribute/phpslideshow.php?directory=.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:47 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, May 15th 2011

May 14th, 2011, 13:31

On June 25, 2009, the final chapter in one of the most controversial histories of present times ended: Michael Jackson died from an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol, as his autopsy would later reveal. Two years after the shocking but, for many fans who’ve always believed in his innocence, perhaps not that unexpected, event, we have begun to clear the name of the King of Pop, as the untold truth comes out to light.

Late last week, Katherine Jackson, Michael’s mother, spoke to Matt Lauer about what it was like to stand so close in court to the man she believes is responsible for her son’s death, Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael’s personal physician who was with him on the tragic day.

She also said that the biggest misconception about Michael was that he was a molester.

This, in turn, led to more stories (but not nearly enough, given how much weight they bring to a case Michael himself had been making since 1993, when he was first accused of improper behavior with a minor) popping up online, uncovering documents dating back to the molestation trials which, in fact, confirmed what the general public and the media would never acknowledge: Michael Jackson was innocent.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Michael-Jackson-the-Victim-The-Untold-Truth-3

Michael Jackson. Best selling artist of all times. The King of Pop. The Gloved One. *****. ***** *****. Freak. Pedophile. Monster.

We are often told true talent always shines through and genius never goes by unnoticed, which is why we should learn to make the difference between the artist and the person s/he is in real life.

Clearly, that never applied to Michael Jackson, arguably the most talented pop artist ever to come out, and undeniably the most popular and successful: for nearly two decades, his last years of life, the media and the public deliberately chose to ignore the truth because scandal was a much more profitable business than actual fact.

We killed Michael Jackson.

Maybe it wasn’t you or me or the guy who lives next door, with who we cross paths occasionally when we come out to get the paper. Maybe it wasn’t X tabloid or Y celebrity magazine, or even Z journalist. But we did it together and we did it slowly and painfully, deliberately, by ignoring facts and focusing on the sensationalism of Michael’s life.

Facts

In 1993, when his personal life had already become tabloid fodder and not a day went by without at least one Jackson story, Michael Jackson was accused of molesting a child. 13-year-old Jordan Chandler and his father, Dr. Evan Chandler, went public with the story, prompting authorities to launch an investigation into the claims.

In December that same year, Neverland Ranch is raided by police: documents and other items are removed from the premises, and Michael is submitted to a 23-minute strip search that leaves him feeling so humiliated he will never recover from it.

Because of inconclusive evidence, the jury is disbanded and Michael is never prosecuted.

At his lawyers’ recommendations, Michael settles with the Chandlers outside of court even though, as Katherine said just recently, he didn’t want to because he knew that would make him feel guilty.

Facts

In May 2002, Michael decides to do something he’d never done before: very shy and fiercely protective of his personal life (not that anyone can blame him, though), he agrees to allow BBC journalist Martin Bashir and his cameras into his life for the chance to tell the world his story, unbiased, unedited and brutally honest.

Bashir had previously achieved international acclaim after a very revealing and groundbreaking interview with Princess Diana – it was Di who convinced Michael to do this because she trusted Bashir, which would explain why the singer never saw what happened next coming.

“Living with Michael Jackson” aired in the UK in March 2003, 10 years after the first molestation allegation was made. One particular scene shows Michael holding hands with Gavin Arvizo (13), as Gavin leans his head on the singer’s shoulder, and they talk about their sleeping arrangements for when the boy spends the night in Michael’s bedroom.

In the footage that the public saw at the time, there was no doubting Bashir’s intentions, as he repeatedly tells Michael it’s not normal for a 44-year-old to sleep in the same bed with other people’s children, asking him if he at least understood why people may see something wrong with it.

Innuendoes are, at times, more efficient than the strongest poison.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Michael-Jackson-the-Victim-The-Untold-Truth-4

Unaware of what is being implied, Michael smiles throughout the whole “interrogatory,” saying there’s nothing wrong with it, that children need “touching” and “hugging,” and that love can heal the world.

The public was shocked by what it saw: the apparent admission of a guilty man who, most importantly, laughed in their worried faces while admitting he did, indeed, sleep with children in the same bed.

Authorities acted accordingly, with Santa Barbara District Attorney Tom Sneddon out to get the public their guilty man: Michael was indicted for four counts of molesting a minor, four counts of intoxicating a minor, one count of abduction, and one count of conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive at Neverland.

On July 13, 2005, a jury finds Michael not guilty on all charges.

Also fact: Throughout the entire trial, the media deliberately reports only on the sensational claims made in court, ignoring testimonies and evidence that prove said claims are bogus, in what Charles Thomson of The Huffington Post aptly names “the most shameful episode in journalistic history.”

What We Were Told

It’s easy to dismiss the media plot to present the Michael Jackson trial in a skewed light as just another conspiracy theory because, you know it, that’s one of the appeals of a good conspiracy theory: to have it dismissed.

Nevertheless, there’s no denying that there was an intentional attempt at covering only the salacious and revolting aspects of it, especially since most of the media had already settled for a guilty verdict even before the jury was presented with the case.

The fact that Michael denied all charges counted very little. The fact that most testimonies proved false and that countless witnesses for the prosecution either ended up testifying for the defense or were found guilty of perjury counted even less.

While witnesses took the stand in court to speak in Michael’s defense, the media chose to have the public looking at something else: his court outfit, did he wear a wig or was that his real hair, didn’t he appear whiter than before – that must confirm he’s bleaching his skin, would he ever make music again, how does he look at himself in the mirror!?

In their crazed dash for ratings, the media forgot that its duty was to report objectively. Of course, we’re not talking about tabloids here, but about representatives of the media that boast of their unbiased coverage of all events: CNN, BBC, ABC, THR, and so on and so forth.

With it, the public forgot that once, this was a man who had brought so much joy and hope into their lives with his music, his dancing, his charity work, his honesty – and gladly took part in his lynching.

What We Did

By the time the jury returned with the unanimous verdict that Michael Jackson was not guilty on all charges brought against him, it didn’t even matter anymore: we had already made up our mind.

For the remainder of his life, Michael Jackson was branded a child molester even though he’d been through hell and back to prove that he was the exact opposite of that. For the media and the public opinion, the mere fact that he’d been found not guilty was proof of just how good he was – at hiding his true nature, that of a monster.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Michael-Jackson-the-Victim-The-Untold-Truth-6

“A poll conducted by Gallup in the hours after the verdict showed that 54% of White Americans and 48% of the overall population disagreed with the jury’s decision of ‘not guilty.’ The poll also found that 62% of people felt Jackson’s celebrity status was instrumental in the verdicts,” Charles Thomson writes in the aforementioned piece.

“34% said they were ‘saddened’ by the verdict and 24% said they were ‘outraged.’ In a Fox News poll 37% of voters said the verdict was ‘wrong’ while an additional 25% said ‘celebrities buy justice.’ A poll by People Weekly found that a staggering 88% of readers disagreed with the jury’s decision,” he further informs.

That Michael Jackson had been found not guilty was, most ironically of all, proof that he was, because that was the most profitable story to sell. Even more, it was proof that he could get away with it.

With this, we ended Michael Jackson’s career, broke his spirit and tainted his image for eternity. And, yes, we killed him.

Today, so many years after all of the above, documents about what really happened are starting to make the rounds online. Fans – the only ones who have never doubted Michael’s innocence – are lamenting that it’s a little too late to make any difference, but that’s not entirely true: Michael’s children can still grow up knowing that the entire world does not think their father a monster.

And there’s still hope that the truth will eventually prevail.

*We thank Thetis7, Maria M., VindicateMJ, Elizabeth, the CA Anti-Def Group and Charles Thomson for all their assistance and support in the writing of this editorial, as well as the entire Michael Jackson fanbase on Twitter.

For more details on the media conspiracy against Michael Jackson, please refer here, here and here.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Michael-Jackson-the-Victim-The-Untold-Truth-200399.shtml

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty17th October 2013, 7:48 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, May 16th 2011

Very interesting that these things come forward now... Justice is long due
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 2:35 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, May 9th 2011

Interview with Tom Mesereau

By Valmai Owens Sun, May 01, 2011
He was a very special person, and I’ve always said repeatedly that he was one of the nicest, kindest people I ever met. I will always say that because it’s true.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Interview-with-tom-mesereau?max_width=250&max_height=1000&q=70

Tom Meserau was not sure he wanted to be a lawyer; in fact, his first career choice was journalism. But after taking his father’s advice, Tom graduated from Harvard University (cum laude) with a major in International Relations; he received a Master of Science from The London School of Economics and graduated from The University of California’s Hastings College of Law.

He first gained national attention in the Robert Blake murder case preliminary hearing which was widely televised, and became internationally known for acquitting Michael Jackson in a case seen by many as unwinnable. In one year alone, Tom Meserau obtained 7 acquittals and 2 hung juries. Now he is deemed as one of the best trial lawyers in the country and the recipient of many public service awards and honors. But there is another side to Tom that he sees as perhaps his greatest accomplishment in a career both long and distinguished, and that is his humanitarian and charitable work.

Apart from his pro-bono work, Tom operates a free legal clinic in south central Los Angeles, called “The Mesereau Free Legal Clinic” and donates his time to such inner city organizations as the N-Action Family Network, Save Our Sons, Women of Watts, and Families to Amend California Three Strikes.

In this exclusive, heart-to-heart interview, Tom gives us his insight not only into the upcoming trial of Conrad Murray, his “lawyer” persona and Michael Jackson, but also into the man he is inside; a man dedicated to justice, the community and educating the young against gang violence, and to giving people a sense of worth and value in lives that might seem to them hopeless and pointless.

Transcribed by Valmai Owens

Valmai: Tom, you were educated at Harvard University (cum laude), The London School of Economics and The University of California’s Hastings College of Law. Was it always in your heart to become a lawyer?

Tom: No, actually. My father was a graduate of The United States Military Academy at West Point in New York, and he took a law course while he was in college. He always said to me, "Consider law school, particularly if you’re not sure what you want to do; it’s a great background for many things." I always had it in the back of my mind, but I never was sure that I wanted to be a lawyer; in fact, I thought seriously of being a journalist.

My major in college was government; I concentrated in International Relations. After college I tended bar in Denmark for the summer, and then I was a speech writer for a United States Congressman from New York. Then I went to The London School of Economics and received a Master of Science in International Relations. So I applied to law school; I still thought about being a journalist, but ultimately I decided to be a lawyer.

Valmai: Well, we’re awfully glad you did.

Tom: Well, thank you.

Valmai: Now you specialize in both criminal and civil trials and are widely recognized as one of the best trial lawyers in the country. You have also received many public service awards and honors. What do you consider as being the greatest achievement of your career to date?

Tom: Well first of all, you have to understand that every life is valuable; I don’t value one life as more important than another life. So whether the case is high-profile or low-profile, a life is a life. When I save a life, it’s just as important to me whether the person is rich or poor or known or unknown, valued or not.

But I would say, to answer your question, my greatest accomplishment has been my ability to blend the practice of law with charitable work. I do a lot of pro-bono work. I founded my own free legal clinic in South Central Los Angeles, called The Mesereau Free Legal Clinic, where judges, lawyers, law students, college students and activists donate their time at least two Saturdays a month, to assist the poor who have legal problems. I’m talking about every kind of legal problem, both civil and criminal. It could be landlord/tenant, it could be healthcare, it could be Social Security, it could be probate or criminal, you name it.

I think because I’ve gotten to be a high-profile defense lawyer, it’s made it easier for me to spread the word that lawyers must get back to the community, that we can make a tremendous difference and that a lot of the idealism we had in law school that we lost through the hard knocks of living can be recaptured. So I think my greatest accomplishment has been to serve as an example of lawyers who get back to the community.

Valmai: So that would be your motivation behind your civil rights and pro-bono work, to get lawyers back to the humanity of law?

Tom: Yes! First of all, there’s a selfish motivation as well as a charitable motivation. The selfish motivation is that I feel better as a person and I feel better as a lawyer. It’s good for the soul; it’s good for the spirit. So, when I talk to law students and lawyers about the need for pro-bono work, the need to find a certain percentage of your practice that is devoted to giving rather than receiving, I always tell them there is a selfish component: You will feel better as a human being.

Valmai: You also assist local organizations and churches in drug recovery and youth counseling?

Tom: Yes, I speak at schools whenever I can, including middle schools and high schools, about the need for education. I try to encourage students to consider being lawyers, and I also speak out against violence, particularly gang violence. I try to educate kids on the justice system because Los Angeles is the gang capital of America. The gang problem is worse here than any other city in the country. Some of these gang families are now multi-generational. The grandparents, the parents and children have been associated with violent street gangs, and because it is so deep in a cultural way, I think people have to direct these young people as to what is really going on in the justice system when it comes to gang arrests and gang prosecution. A lot of these kids don’t realize that the tattoos they put on themselves or the nicknames they have, the way they conduct themselves, could get them convicted even of crimes they didn’t commit. There is such an anti-gang fervor in Los Angeles, it’s considered to be a form of urban terrorism.

I also just try to give positive direction to young people to let them know they have value, that they’re brilliant, that they’re smart, that they’re creative and that they should have high goals for themselves. I look at a lot of these young people and they can’t believe that someone is telling them they can be a lawyer, because no-one ever has. So I do like to go to the schools whenever I can.

I also counsel people at my clinic. Very often parents will bring young people in who are troubled, and I will do what I can to talk to them. I also have associated with various organizations that deal with youth. I march through the Projects once or twice a year with the Women of Watts and their children, against gang violence. These are some of the most violent Projects in Los Angeles. We usually march in June through the city with the police department, and we sometimes have shorter marches through individual projects, where we will light a candle on a spot where a young person was shot to death in gang violence and say a prayer. We try to focus attention on just what is wrong with all of this.

I’m also on the advisory board of a group that deals with women and drug recovery or who are in jail, and also homeless children, particularly children whose parents are in jail. So we try to do what we can to help people transition into a better form of life. I get called from time to time to participate in various functions that deal with issues like this in the inner city.

Valmai: Tom, what is your advice to young people with drug problems or going through recovery?

Tom: Well, I don’t pretend to be an addiction expert. I can only give people the advice that I think is helpful. I try to let people know they’re not the only ones who are troubled, that all of us as human beings go through ups and downs. We all have our problems. Their problem might be drugs; for other people it may be emotional or it may be depression, maybe self-esteem. They may have turned to drugs for a reason; other people turn to other forms of anti-social behavior. So I try to let them know, don’t be down on yourself because you have this problem. All of us have similar types of problems in one form or another.

I try to tell them that they are very special people. They have value. They have uniqueness. This is just one obstacle to overcome. I do the best I can to let people know they have value because very often, young people come out of family situations, you know, where the recurring message is, "You have no value. You’re not special. You have nothing to contribute." When you hear messages like this directly and indirectly for a long period of time, it can do damage. I learned a long time ago that I had an ability to let people know how special they are and let them know what they can accomplish.

I remember a number of years ago when I spoke at a small middle school. It was for very troubled youth in Los Angeles, and these were young people who had been kicked out of every school. There was no other school left for them to go to; this was the last school that would take them. It was in a low-income neighborhood, a lot of poverty, a lot of violence and gang activity, and I was telling these students they should consider being lawyers. They first looked at me like I was crazy; they couldn’t believe I was telling them this.

So at the end of this talk, a young African American girl came up to me who had had a terrible upbringing, and she had bullet scars on her forearm and shins where she had survived drive-by shootings on the street. She said to me, “I want to be a lawyer. I didn’t know I could be.” So I told her, “Yes you can. I think you would be a very good lawyer.” I saw the look on her face, and I realized that no one had ever told her anything like this.

A lot of these young people in the inner city need to be told they’re special, need to be told they’re brilliant. They have to be told they have value and that they can accomplish things. Nobody has ever told them this. Every message they’ve ever gotten has been quite the opposite.

So this is something I strongly believe in, in the way I conduct my personal and professional life. I very much believe that you have to find a way to let people know they have value.

Valmai: I guess if you’re told something often enough, if you’re told you’re stupid or ugly or worthless for example, you start to become the label you are given; you start to live it.

Tom: Yes! And also remember, as I said before, that Los Angeles is the gang capital of America. This is where the Crips and the Bloods were founded and it’s now into its third generation. A lot of these young people don’t have families. They’ve been turned out on the street early. They’re being raised by one parent who may be a crack addict or have all sorts of other problems, and the gang becomes their family. People want to have a family and they do their best to find it somehow.

So the gang becomes their family; their identity for protection, their direction, their religion, and it’s not all their fault. Someone has to do what they can to break that cycle, to let them know that there is an alternative which values them as people because too many of societies messages are, "You don’t count."

Valmai: Yes, it’s very sad. We actually have the Crips and the Bloods where I live. Tom, are you following the Murray trial in this lead-up phase?

Tom: Well, I’ve been following it in the media, but I’m not involved.

Valmai: Are you able to give a professional opinion at all on the defense tactics?

Tom: I’m hoping he’s convicted; I admit I’m not objective. My opinion is that he acted very improperly; he should never have been administering propofol and certainly not allowing it to be in the home. That’s ridiculous!

I didn’t know until the preliminary hearing that there was evidence that he had allegedly tried to clean up the crime scene. I didn’t know that there was evidence that he allegedly did not tell paramedics and police about the propofol, at least initially. I was very surprised to hear that.

But you know, I’ve followed too many celebrity cases... Elvis Presley, Anna Nicole Smith, and you find these physicians become enablers. They’re afraid to deny the celebrity what they want for fear that they’ll be out of the fold, and I think it’s something law enforcement has to take very seriously.

Valmai: Well how do feel about the defense strategy in saying that Michael killed himself?

Tom: I think it’s ridiculous! I’ve already been on television saying it’s absurd. The Michael Jackson I knew was not suicidal. The Michael Jackson I knew had problems; you know I met him during a very difficult period, his anxiety, his sleeplessness, his depression was very acute, you know, as he was on trial for his life for things he never did. Anyone in that position would probably have needed some sleep medication or some anti-depressants, and I don’t know what he was using because I never saw him use anything. Nevertheless, I met him during a very difficult period, a very stressful period, but the Michael Jackson I knew was not suicidal and would never have wanted to leave his children. So I think it’s absurd!

Valmai: Yes, I think we all agree with that, but I think it’s safe to say that what we can expect from the defense is the portrayal of Michael as suicidal.

Tom: Well yes, defense lawyers have an ethical and professional obligation to vigorously defend their client. From a strictly professional standpoint, the lawyers appear to be acting in a professional way consistent with their obligations. However, I disagree with what they’re doing and I think their client is guilty.

Valmai: Another point we agree upon. Tom, have you had any experience with Judge Pastor? Do have an opinion on him?

Tom: Yes I have. He’s a very, very smart judge, very experienced, very intelligent, very wise and I think he’s going to be a very good trial judge.

Valmai: Well I’m a layman; I’m not that familiar with the judicial system or the law. Many of the fans aren’t. Can you tell me how much leeway does a judge actually have in his decisions regarding subpoenas, who testifies, and how expansive or restricting questioning can be?

Tom: Well judges have considerable leeway to direct the course of the trial. They have tremendous power to do what they think is necessary to keep the trial orderly, to keep it dignified, and depending on who the trial judge is can have a tremendous effect on what happens.

Valmai: The defense requested that Michael’s financial records be made available. Do you think they were aware the judge might deny this motion and this is why they have called Dr. Tohme as a witness?

Tom: I don’t know if they were aware the judge might deny it. I think they are on a fishing expedition; I think they are desperate to try and find some kind of defense theory that might seem plausible. I’m very happy the judge denied the request to pursue a fishing expedition into Michael’s finances. I think Michael’s finances have absolutely nothing to do with what Conrad Murray allegedly did.

Valmai: No they don’t. I agree with that, but I think what they are trying to prove is that Michael’s finances were in such disarray, that he was in so much debt and so stressed out, this is why he allegedly killed himself.

Tom: That’s absurd! It just shows how desperate they are to come up some kind of defense.

Valmai: Do you think Murray will be called to take the stand?

Tom: I don’t know the answer to that. I think that’s just going to depend on how the trial progresses and how well the defense believes they are doing. Trials always have surprises. No matter how prepared you are, you always know that certain witnesses are going to come up with things that no one expected them to say or do. I don’t think they’ll make that decision until the end.

Valmai: Tom, what are your feelings about the lawyer hired by the defense who was peripherally involved in Michael’s 2005 trial? Do you see this as a conflict of interest?

Tom: Well, I don’t know what he had access to, I really don’t. The judge apparently did a thorough investigation into the issue, and concluded there was no actual or potential conflict interest. So I have to assume in his confidential discussions with the attorney, that he concluded the attorney had no information that would create a conflict. But I really don’t know what this lawyer had access to, I really don’t.

Valmai: What do you think about the decision to televise the trial? Do you see it becoming the same media circus as it was in 2005?

Tom: Well, they didn’t televise the 2005 trial. I think there will be tremendous media interest in the case, particularly because it’s televised. It will give the public the opportunity to really look at these witnesses and see how they behave, and to really look at the evidence that the prosecution thinks should result in a conviction. So I think there will be tremendous interest around the world. Michael was the best-known celebrity on the planet, and much loved all over the world, on every continent.

Valmai: I think what a lot of people are concerned about is the way the media portrayed Michael, especially in 2005, and whether they are going to do the same this time round. I know in 2005 the trial wasn’t televised, but the media weren’t exactly impartial in the way they reported on it. If fact, some were quite cruel.

Tom: Well the media are not interested in justice or fairness, they are interested in business, and business to them is revenue and ratings. They love shock value, they love controversy and you have to look at the media with that in mind. To them this is entertainment. It’s not a quest for justice; it’s not a quest for fairness. In their mind it’s strictly entertainment, so they will focus on whatever they think entertains, and that makes themselves profitable.

You have to be very wary of the reports you hear about trials when those reports come through the media. At least in this case people will be able to watch it, as opposed to listening at the end of the day to very shallow, short summaries from the media.

Much of the reporting in the Michael Jackson trial in 2005 was dreadful. They simply weren’t being accurate. They were just trying to report what was sensational and shocking. They would sometimes report what a witness said under direct examination, without even waiting to hear the cross-examination from the defense. So I think they presented a very illegitimate, a very awkward and poor portrayal of what was happening in the courtroom.

Valmai: Will you be making yourself available to news outlets if they request your input on the proceedings?

Tom: It depends on who they are, who the outlet is and if I think it’s going to be a professional type of situation. I’m available for that.

Valmai: Tom, how do you see this trial ending?

Tom: Well, I have no way of knowing; I’m not involved in the case and I haven’t seen the evidence. I’m hoping that it ends with a conviction. I’m hoping that he is held accountable for what I think in my opinion, was a very unprofessional, very selfish and very foolish way in treating his patient.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 153592

Valmai: You spent many, many hours with Michael during what was one of the most traumatic periods in his life. What do you remember about his personal strength and composure?

Tom: Michael was one of the nicest, kindest people I’ve ever met, and my law firm partner Susan Yu, feels exactly as I do. He was nice. He was kind. He was well-meaning. He liked to see people do well, and he liked to use his reputation and resources to help disabled people, children from the inner city who grew up in poverty and violence. He liked to see people happy. He could have taken his wealth and prestige and just not dealt with children, not dealt with worthy causes. He could have been purely selfish if he wanted to, but that wasn’t what he chose to do. He truly wanted to make a difference. He wanted to bring people of all races, all religions and all nationalities together. You can see this in his music; you can see this in the way he lived. He had a great empathy for animals because he was such a kind person and he wanted to make a difference.

He was somewhat naive when it came to the forces of evil circling around him and trying to destroy him. He didn’t quite believe that was going to happen and unfortunately, they put him through a nightmare.

Valmai: Did you stay in touch with Michael after the trial?

Tom: Off and on for about 9 months after he moved to Bahrain. Susan Yu and I were helping him out, but he was talking to Susan much more than me. We did help out for about 9 months with the transition and then we moved on to other things.

Valmai: How do you think your life has been affected by Michael? What do you remember most about him?

Tom: Well as I said before, what I remember most is a very, very kind, decent, sensitive person. One of his great gifts was to make a positive difference in the world. He could have been more selfish. He could have simply rented a home on the Riviera and party if he’d wanted. He could have been purely self-centered, but that wasn’t the way he wanted to live. He felt that God had given him wonderful gifts and wonderful success, and hoped to change the world in a positive way. I believe he did.

Valmai: Well, I agree most certainly with that. Tom, the MJTP and all the fans just want to thank you for believing in Michael, and for all the wonderful humanitarian work that you do. We love and respect you very much, and I thank you for taking the time to do this interview with me.

Tom: Well thank you very much. I’m honored and privileged to speak to you about all this and I wish everyone the best. He was a very special person, and I’ve always said repeatedly that he was one of the nicest, kindest people I ever met. I will always say that because it’s true.

http://mjtpmagazine.presspublisher.us/issue/lasting-impressions/article/interview-with-tom-mesereau

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 2:39 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, May 9th 2011

Thank you for posting this, Nimue. Its yet another testimony about Michael from people who really know him well...

I am going to quote a little from it on the "Waiting for the trial" thread. I think its good to have his insight there as well...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 2:51 pm

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, June 8th 2011

M.J.J. Innocent Forever Foundation now open for donations

Just got PM from William Wagener that the foundation is open. The purpose is to raise money to buy network time to broadcast a documentary about Michael.

http://mjjforeverinnocentfoundation.org/

Voices For Michael - Page 2 210

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 2:53 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, June 10th 2011

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 3:23 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, June 21st 2011

The Jackson Aftershock

June 21, 2011
Paris Bennett

As the second anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death approaches the sense of loss certainly does not seem to have lessened. There are stars, there are superstars and there are legends. Jackson was all of these and more. His influence to our lives will never be fully appreciated, and this definitely applies to our wardrobes. The retro, the glamour, the military and the gangster look are all styles Jackson rocked our world with. How can we ever call a man with white socks and black trousers uncool again?

For starters we have to mention his big and beautiful hair. The hip afro style that the young Michael had, captivated the world with his cute-as-a-button look. His style was funky fresh, with the perfect amount of innocence and fragility that never seemed to never leave the star throughout his life.

The Jackson teen years show a beautiful man, effortlessly rolling through career successes, and more importantly looking like he was enjoying it. The iconic videos that always accompanied his music included ‘Don’t stop ‘till you get enough’ which showed the moon-walking genius dancing against the innovative kaleidoscope backdrop. This stage in his look displayed Jackson in bow tie suits, colourful silky shirts and the birth of one of his many trademark features being the signiture white socks with black shoes.

As his style gains some fabulous momentum we see the emergence of the ‘Thriller’ Jackson. A peaking fame period which has Jackson still crowned with the biggest selling album of all time, Thriller, which sold over 110 million copies. The King of Pop lead the way in personal style with his alternative take to what could basically be described as a Halloween style costume. The Thriller look showed Michael go from dream date to sexy zombie with a pelvic thrust or two in between these looks. The aftershock of the look can be seen on the catwalks of today, especially in Christophe Decarinin’s Balmain silhouettes.

At this stage Time described Jackson’s influence as “A singer who cuts across all boundaries of taste and style and colour too”. The New York Times wrote that, “in the world of pop music, there is Michael Jackson and there is everybody else”.
Just when you thought he could not possibly match the success of ‘Thriller’, we saw the birth of another trade mark style feature Jackson is praised for. The single white rhinestone-encrusted glove accessory was viewed by 47 million people. It showed him tip toe and glide over lit floor tiles to ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983 with his one glove feature commanding the audience’s attention.

Although towards the end of his life his appearance became the subject of a ridiculous media obsession, which we should have pitied rather than mocked, he was still fashion and musical royalty. His clothes acted as the icing to a cake of unimaginable ability throughout his short life. When we remember Jackson, we do see a stylish man, and this is exactly how it should be.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 3:26 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, June 23rd 2011

Patrick Treacy visits Gardner Street School

Today, June 22, 2011, Dr Patrick Treacy gave this profoundly moving speech at the Gardner St Elementary School that Michael once attended and that now proudly once again displays his name on its auditorium.

Fifty three years ago, a young black boy was born in a small town in Indiana. This was a different time, a time when the African-American Civil Rights Movement tried to gain freedom from oppression by white Americans.

It was also a time when the next generation of post-war Americans were growing up, the sons of soldiers who had freed prisoners from the tyranny of prison camps like Auswitch and Buchenwald, a time when all of Europe was filled with a profound and abiding gratitude to the American people.

As Elie Wiesel, a survivor of the Jewish Holocaust said in a speech to an important gathering of White House dignitaries in 1999 'Gratitude is what defines the humanity of the human being'.

And gratitude is what we should now have today for that young American black boy. His name was Michael Jackson, someone I am privileged to call my friend, somebody who often stood alone to fend for the children in the world, for the destitute, for the victims of disease and injustice.

Michael was very troubled by the suffering he saw in the world and even more to the indifference to it. His first words to me when we met were

'Thank you so much for helping the people of Africa'.

There were no airs and graces, no pomp and circumstance and his only concern was for the lives of other people who lived on a different continent than the one in which either of us were born.

I had been to Africa and seen the devastation of the plague of HIV at first hand and when we discussed it, there was tears in his eyes and he said we had to do something together for the people of Africa.

He planned to hold a great concert in Rwanda and we would fly there together in his private plane and then down to see his great friend, Nelson Mandela. Sadly, these events were not to happen and the world lost one of its great humanitarians.

In that speech, Elie Wiesel had also some words to say about indifference. He said ‘To be indifferent to the suffering in the world is what makes the human being inhuman’.

For the person who is indifferent, his or her neighbour is of no consequence. Their lives are meaningless as indifference reduces the other to an abstraction. Indifference always benefits the aggressor -- never his victim, whose pain is magnified when he or she feels forgotten.

Michael Jackson felt that pain, not just for the hungry children, but for himself when the people of America remained indifferent to the injustice that was perpetrated upon him making him a virtual prisoner in his own land, causing him to flee to the Middle East and eventually find solitude in Ireland, my home.

What an irony that someone who cared so much about the rest of humanity was rejected by his own. It was a pain he felt deeply and one that on occasion he discussed with me, but mostly he did not want to talk about it and I never opened those painful memories …being like him, exiles beyond the norm.

Michael Jackson was never indifferent. He brought light where there was darkness, hope where there was despair; he never turned away from cruelty when he could give compassion.

We have just started a new century, a new millennium. The first ten years have been some of the most brutal the planet has ever encountered. The century started with terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. These actions dragged this great nation into conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. There have been wars in over twenty countries, which cast a dark shadow over humanity: So much violence, so much pain…..

If there is one thing to do today, to preserve Michael Jackson's memory --- that is not be remain indifferent to the suffering we see all around us in the World.

There are times when I feel God has abandoned this world, the terrible earthquake in Haiti where bodies were cut from building by hacksaw, the funeral undertakers in Zambia where the coffin-makers work banging nails in wood late into the night, the streets of Northern Ireland where throats are cut for pronouncing a word on a beer bottle with the wrong accent.

I have lived in Baghdad, I have been a prisoner of Saddam Hussein, I carry the war wounds of Northern Ireland and I say to you here today that there is a God who looks down on all of this wrong and he brought us Michael Jackson to help to solve it….

Over seventy years ago a ship with a human cargo of one thousand Jews -- was turned away from the port of St. Louis back to Nazi Germany. The ship, which was already on the shores of the United States, was sent back and the people left to the fate of the dictator.

This happened in America, a country with the greatest democracy, the most generous of all new nations in modern history. It is happening again today, with the bombing and terrorization of innocent children on foreign shores. Don’t let it happen, stand up for the things Michael stood for, to wipe out injustice, to combat disease and try and save the planet we live in.

What will the legacy of Michael Jackson? How will he be remembered by generations as yet unborn?

]Let's be grateful to God that he sent us such an angel to live amongst us for a while and let us not be indifferent to the wrongs we see around us. If Michael ever wanted us to do one thing that would make him happy as he looks down over us today it would be not to turn away from the victims of oppression and aggression and if in doubt about ever knowing what how to act....just think

….'What Would Michael Do?'

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/117182-Dr-Treacy-s-Speech-About-Michael-at-Gardner-St-Elementary-School

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 3:33 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, July 5th 2011

Tom Mesereau Gives Thoughts On MJ

(1-7-2011) Lawyer Thomas Mesereau, who defended Michael Jackson during the superstar's 2005 trial, recently spoke to LA Canvas about working with Jackson and he talked about what he perceives as the biggest misconceptions that the public still seems to have about Jackson the man.

Mesereau got to know Jackson well and because he is an attorney with the impressive reputation of having uncompromising integrity, his credibility is unmatched. Dozens of people - former Jackson attorneys and "associates" among them - utilized the coverage of his death to get in as much airtime as they could but Thomas Mesereau was not one of them. He says the Michael Jackson he knew was a kind and gentle person, trapped by distorted public perceptions of his reclusive personal life.

“Michael just might be the nicest client I’ve ever represented,” said Mesereau without hesitation. "The biggest surprise about Michael was how down to earth he was to deal with.”

Of the coverage two years ago, Mesereau said, "There were people, including lawyers saying they were close to him and to the family, and making all sorts of representations that were not true." He continued, “It was absolutely disgusting. I was hearing outside the hospital, there were people claiming they were close to him that were running from media booth to media booth trying to capitalize on his passing.”

When talking about the many misconceptions people have about Jackson, Mesereau stated, “The biggest misconception is that he was a criminal and a child molester. Nothing could be further from the truth. And unfortunately, because he was so famous, and because he was an eclectic artist and an artistic genius, people took what they thought was unusual about him and tried to magnify it into criminal conduct.”

Mesereau added, “He was not a pedophile. He was not a criminal. He was not a child molester. And the way he was tortured by people that wanted to make him controversial and profit off of his eccentricity was one of the great tragedies of our time.”

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=85%3Alatest-news&id=4688%3Atom-mesereau-gives-thoughts-on-mj&Itemid=82
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 3:38 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, July 28th 2011

I don't know if it is already posted, but it is always good to be reminded of:

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 3:46 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, August 6th 2011

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 3:55 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, August 14th 2011

This is a huge blog and I didn't read everything. I am posting part of it. Be aware the first video is painful to watch it has very awful stuff and also good one (I was in tears when I watched).

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mjwhoisit

The Story of Michael Jackson and The Truth

“Know, in the end, I’ll be vindicated, I pray, because I know the truth. I am an innocent person and I believe in God and love God.”

Michael Jackson speaking to Rev. Jesse Jackson during his 2005 child molestation trial on what he wants his fans to know.

You’ve heard all of the stories…the accusations, the stories of crazy behavior, of Michael Jackson being weird, self-hating, *****, criminal. But what’s the TRUTH? We’re about to find out:

Maybe you already know the truth, but ask yourself constantly why Michael Jackson went through as much intense criticism and trial as he did. We’re about to find out the truth about that too:

Much thanks to blogger David Edwards who provided some of the research for this piece (along with my own research). I have also included previous research and pieces done by David Edwards and Seven Bowie. Much thanks to them both. David will also be doing a very in-depth rebuttal on this subject along with other falsehoods he has seen. Once he publishes that, I will share that with you as well. Much thanks also to others who have shared for this blog…Richard Rossi, Jared Evans and others.

First….If you want truth, then you must face the TRUTH!

WARNING: This video may be offensive to some, but it’s a must for all who are ready to deal with the absolute truth of how we have treated one of our own. This video is a wake-up call!

Are You Finally Ready For The Truth???

The Truth can be very startling and even ugly and disgusting, as you have seen above….Even now, the hate and lies continue. Let me ask you this….could you, could YOU, PERSONALLY handle this kind of hatred and criticism day in and day out? How do you think it felt for Michael?

Do you believe the awful things some said in this video are true? Do you feel the same way? Please keep reading and viewing so you can find out the truth.

You may be a hater, or a critic. Someone who doesn’t like Michael Jackson. Or, you may be a fan or something in between, on the fence. This blog is for all of you. It’s an important read.

I have always believed that taking the time to find out the TRUTH, and to understand other people in context of what you hear, is very important.

Terri Trespicio says in Whole Living Magazine “Empathy is like a camera lens: it puts things in perspective.”

We Must Strive To Understand Others Without Judgement…To Understand Where They Come From, How They Think, To Get To Know Them….It is only then that we will “get it”, feel love towards that person and stop hate.

THIS is what Michael Jackson had to deal with every single day. The cruel, heartless, false things that were said about him because of lies and spiritual attacks that you will clearly begin to see in this blog.

I am going to show you how everything that happened to Michael was tied into these spiritual attacks on his character, everything you saw in the news, all of the lies, and even his arrest in 2003.

So many forget that Michael Jackson was a human being, like you and I…with feelings and emotions. Dave Dave, a long-time friend that Michael had helped said it best below: (Dave’s father set him on fire dousing him with gasoline as a child and Michael helped him throughout his life…This is why Dave doesn’t use his last name because he doesn’t want that association with his father).

“I believe what people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being.”

Dave Dave

Long-time friend of Michael’s and one of the many people whom Michael cared for and helped throughout the years

The accusations continue….with some calling Michael a devil worshipper or even going so far as to call him the anti-Christ. The public and media still spread the lies. It’s time for TRUTH:

Devil worshipper? Child molester? Man of Peace? Man of God? Entertainer? Criminal? Why so much confusion? What in the name of all that is righteous, is going on??? And why, 2 years after his death, does all of this, persist?

These are questions I have asked myself so many times over the past several years. First, the first sets of questions as I had to open myself up completely to all possibilities of what was truly, the truth. If I went in with a pre-conceived notion, that would not be truth, just my opinion or my feelings. Now, 2 years later, I ask myself how, after Michael Jackson is gone for over 25 months, how the hatred, the lies, the rumors, the fallacies, the complete polar opposites of opinions and thoughts, still continue on with such strong, unbelievable force.

A world left to it’s own devices…humanity gone astray…fear and hate are rampant…a man accused of vile, disgusting things…an entertainer known the world over…a human being made a joke of…a man of peace and talent turned into a man of sorrows and accusations right before our very eyes…what is going on? WHAT is the TRUTH?

Some Things That May Shock You:

Diane Dimond, well-known for her scathing reports on Michael Jackson, is connected to and friendly with Tom Sneddon (the DA who prosecuted Jackson twice) as well as a prosecution witness who is a friend of the Arvizo family (the family who accused Michael in 2003) and Ron Zonen!
There was NO DNA or forensic evidence, whatsoever, found in the case against Michael Jackson! NONE!
Jordie Chandler, the boy who accused Jackson of molestation in 1993, did NOT get the description or drawing right! (I’ll discuss this in this blog in detail)
Michael Jackson wanted to FIGHT the 1993 allegations and was advised not to. He was advised to make the payout so as to not hurt his career. Some sources even state that this payout to the Chandlers in 1994 was done so WITHOUT Michael’s consent!
Sneddon had, according to sources, had gone after many others due to race!
The Arvizo’s story (the family who accused Michael in 2003 and went to trial in 2005) completely changed several times! And, they had done this before! (details in this blog)
Janet Arvizo apparently lied and threatened someone she had confided her lies to, into silence
That Michael Jackson was not only an entertainer/singer/dancer, but also an inventor and artist as well as a humanitarian who gave millions…but it wasn’t just money. He gave of his time and visited sick and ill people around the world and cared very much about their healing (many don’t realize this).

We are going to cover a LOT of ground here and some will learn things they never knew. Some eyes will be opened. Prayerfully, some hearts will be changed.

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Jesusmysonmichaelwasinnocent

“Michael Jackson is completely innocent of all these charges. Even though he’s not a perfect human being, he will be found NOT GUILTY on all 10 charges, because, in fact, he IS INNOCENT…and God had said to me, ”Michael Jackson is MINE. He belongs to ME.”

What TV Host William Wagener felt the Holy Spirit speak to him while he prayed outside the Neverland gates in 2005

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Mjscreamblack

If you want the TRUTH…then stick around!

Prepare to be SHOCKED at some of what you read and see! This blog will be a multi-media journey that will clearly show the truth.

Why and How it is Clearly Evident that Michael Jackson was NOT a devil worshipper…NOR a child molester, NOR a freak….debunking these and other myths and lies, Part 1:

By Deborah L. Kunesh

The number one question I get, NUMBER ONE, is about Michael’s faith. People write me, asking me questions about what Michael believed. Constantly.

There’s a reason for that.

Michael’s faith was a huge part of the man he was. A huge part of how he lived his life and why people are so drawn to him. A huge part of why his heart was the way it was and why he gave so much and why he loved so much. I also feel that is a big reason I was called to create the Reflections website because it all comes down to something of a very spiritual nature.

NEVER before have I ever seen a person so loved and yet so hated at the same time. Never before have I seen a human being, so vilified, ridiculed, and torn apart by the media and subsequently, the public, especially in such an undeserving fashion. So hated by some, due to malicious lies, and despite the fact that he spent his life doing good…WHY is that?

WHY…2 years after his death, is there still so much hatred, so many lies, against this man?

The reason Michael Jackson is considered such a controversial figure? Simple. Because the public does NOT know the TRUTH!

There’s a much deeper issue here and I have always felt that.

The video you viewed at the very beginning of this blog, to me, portrays with such accuracy, what is such a disappointment in regards to the human condition, to our state of mind, to how far we have separated ourselves from Almighty God and the way He asks us to live and the way He asks us to treat one another. What we become when left to our own devices. This is just so very ugly…how we can rip apart someone we do not even know, a fellow human being, going solely by hearsay, and not having the decency to even find out facts and truth before speaking such hateful, ugly, vile words. Such innate pride and superiority spoken from a place of such ugliness of the human soul. We just hear something and go with it. We can do so much better than this! We must!

Even now, there are recent stories that have come out…for instance, stating that Michael did something far worse to children than molesting them. It’s a carrot left dangling out there on a perpetual stick in front of a gossip-hungry public. But we must keep in mind that statements such as these and any you have heard up to this point, have been made by people whose character has been questionable and who have made a habit in their lives out of lying and deceiving people. If you’ll stick around, you will learn the truth and in doing so, come to recognize that most everything you have probably heard about Michael Jackson, is FALSE.

Spiritual Warfare:

Some comments on it:

“The sad fact is that all you had to be in his company 5 minutes to admit his total radiance of goodness. And you never really heard him give out on anybody else. Even though people were stealing from him money-wise. There was just no badness about him. Continually he was thinking about other people. We mentioned the kids in the hospital that were burnt. He would ask me a couple of days later: “Are these children in pain now?” These things bothered him continually and it was genuine affection for other people and particularly children."

"P. Treacy: “I certainly experienced it on almost every occasion I met him. He almost worked on two different levels… There was an interaction over what you do but there was a continual thought process. People who reached a sort of spiritual enlightenment always have within themselves this continual wanting to help other people. It was fascinating to see it in Michael. I’ve had many experiences like that with him…"

David Nordahl: Acclaimed painter and friend of Michael’s for over 20 years:

Though Michael disparaged his own looks…His Inner Light & Those Eyes

“Oh God no. We had many talks about that (his looks). He had that inner light and he always considered himself to be extremely ugly. He said he’s not a handsome man. ‘That’s why I don’t do interviews and I don’t go on talk shows.’ He said ‘First of all, I don’t lead an interesting life, I work all of the time’ (and that’s what he did, he worked all of the time).

"Sitting and talking to Michael I would look into his eyes and I could see for 1,000 miles. He had these most incredible eyes. They come off good on film, but nothing like in person. When you’re actually sitting across there looking at him. Those eyes were unbelievable. There were times it would just stop me in my tracks and there were times I’d be around him where I’d kind of forget who he was and then it would dawn on me….’I'm sitting here next to Michael Jackson.’ I never really got over that. There were times he would do these quick little step things and they were like lightening. It was just so quick, so precise and just amazing.”

Read more at:

http://reflectionsonthedance.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/debunking-the-demonic-deception-the-story-of-michael-jackson-and-the-truth/

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 4:06 pm

posted by IamSpeechless on Sunday, September 4th 2011

Man Behind the Myth

Sorry, I do not quite know where best to post this, so feel free to move it as appropriate.

With the trial soon to start I wanted to share this video. It is a very important message to spread to the world.

We all now how the media behave so lets try to reach out to the people of world who the real Michael Jackson was.

Please share this video with all your friends.

Many thanks

http://vimeo.com/28381782
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 4:07 pm

posted by The Fairy on Sunday, September 4th 2011

Thank you dear... I have moved it to "Fighting for Michael´s name and I will be sure to spread the message
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 4:12 pm

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, September 21st 2011

I will urge everyone to sign this petition... one of my subscribers sent me the link...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/28/michael-jackson-was-my-lover-the-secret-diary-of-jordie-chandler-lies-sold-online-amazon/

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Petiti10

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 4:14 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, September 21st 2011

This is a comment from one of the readers:

Victor Gutierrez is a freelance writer who appeared on the U.S. tabloid television show "Hard Copy" to claim that there was a videotape of Michael Jackson molesting a boy. Some background on his story can be found in the book Jackson Family Values, by Jermaine Jackson's ex-common-law wife, Margaret Maldonado. She writes that in early 1995,

" I received a telephone call from a writer named Ruth Robinson. I had known Ruth for quite a while and respected her integrity. It made what she had to tell me all the more difficult to hear. "I wanted to warn you, Margaret," she said. "There's a story going around that there is a videotape of Michael molesting one of your sons, and that you have the tape."If anyone else had said those words, I would have hung up the phone. Given the long relationship I had with Ruth, however, I gave her the courtesy of a response. I told her that it wasn't true, of course, and that I wanted the story stopped in its tracks.She had been in contact with someone who worked at the National Enquirer who had alerted her that a story was being written for that paper. Ruth cross-connected me with the woman, and I vehemently denied the story. Moreover, I told her that if the story ran, I would own the National Enquirer before the lawsuits I brought were finished. To its credit, the National Enquirer never ran the piece."Hard Copy," however, decided it would. "Hard Copy" correspondent Diane Dimond had reported that authorities were reopening the child molestation case against Michael. She had also made the allegations on L.A. radio station KABC-AM on a morning talk show hosted by Roger Barkley and Ken Minyard.Dimond's claims were based on the word of a freelance writer named Victor Gutierrez. The story was an outrageous lie. Not one part of it was true. I'd never met the man. There was no tape. Michael never paid me for my silence. He had never molested Jeremy. Period."

After the "Hard Copy" story aired, the LAPD told the Los Angeles Times that they had seen no such videotape, they were not looking for it, and there was no renewed investigation into molestation allegations. Michael Jackson subsequently filed a $100 million slander lawsuit against Gutierrez, "Hard Copy", and KABC-AM for perpetuating the story. None of these parties ever produced the videotape or any evidence it existed. Because Jackson's lawyers could find no sign of the videotape or the origin of the tale, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Reginald Dunn ruled that Gutierrez was no longer protected by the California Shield Law, and ordered him to name his source. Gutierrez did not, instead claiming that a host of people, including Elizabeth Taylor and Los Angeles County District Attorney Gil Garcetti, could verify the existence of the videotape (none of these people in fact supported him). Consequently, on October 15, 1996, Judge Dunn ruled that Gutierrez's story was false and that he had acted with malice and was therefore liable for presumed and punitive damages (the amount of which would be determined at a later date.) The writer then fled to Mexico.

In October 1997, a legal action to assess the amount of "presumed and punitive damages" to be paid to Michael Jackson by Victor Gutierrez was delayed due to Gutierrez filing for bankruptcy. Mr. Jackson's lawyers stated that the assessment of such damages would be determined and that Gutierrez would not be protected indefinitely by his action.

On April 9, 1998 Michael Jackson won the slander suit against free-lance writer Victor Gutierrez. A Los Angeles jury ordered Victor Gutierrez to pay Michael Jackson $2.7 million for failing to prove the existence of a videotape that allegedly showed Michael in an inappropriate conduct with a young boy.

"We talked to the jurors afterwards," Michael's lawyer Mr. Modabber said. "They said they wanted to send a message that they were tired of the tabloids telling malicious stories about celebrities for money. They said they hope this will send a message not to do this."

Anyone who read this book and thought it was based upon the truth need only to look at the credibility of the author through court documents.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 4:36 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, September 9th 2011

Open Letter On Behalf of Michael Jackson Fans to the Mainstream Media

Dear Worldwide Mainstream Media,

We, the Michael Jackson fanbase, are keenly aware that the Society of Professional Journalists believe that public enlightenment is the forerunner of justice and the foundation of democracy.The duty of the journalist is to further those ends by seeking truth and providing a fair and comprehensive account of events and issues. And although this code of ethics is voluntary, the majority of journalists embrace this code, believing that professional integrity is the cornerstone of a journalist's credibility.

The Michael Jackson fan base is asking for a worldwide media ban of the use of the term "*****". Rooted in racism and negativity, the name plants the suggestion of "***** *****" widely used by tabloids to identify Michael Jackson prior to death. The media's use of this name directly contradicts professional journalists' code of ethics. There is no "public enlightenment" with the use of the term "*****". There is no truth to the name "*****" and there certainly is no provision for a fair or comprehensive account of any event or issue surrounding Michael Jackson.

The name "*****", when used by journalists has two priorities: ratings and revenue. Additionally, the name is used to sway public opinion. In a heightened age of mistrust of the media by the public, it is imperative that journalists truly use their sense of professional integrity, including avoiding the use of headline grabbing names that harm the subject or those related to him.

Leading the way are Elysa Gardner from USA Today and CBS News, both of whom changed their headline from "*****" to "Jackson" when asked. We are asking for the rest of the mainstream media to follow suit. Journalists should see this as an act of human dignity, both for themselves as professionals, and for Michael Jackson and his family.

Sincerely,

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2011/09/open-letter-on-behalf-of-michael.html
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty18th October 2013, 4:40 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, September 10th 2011

http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=50

Sign the Petition: It's JACKSON not *****

Hello everyone,

MJJJusticeProject has been kind enough to start a petition online for MJ fans to sign, instead of having to come to the blog. It will be easier to count the signatures as well. PLEASE, I do understand it's an inconvenience, and we THANK YOU for signing in the comments area, but please go to the petition site and sign again there. We need signatures and we need them quickly! Click HERE to sign the petition.

Also, Dr. Patrick Treacy, a good friend and physician to Michael Jackson, has graciously agreed to sign the petition. A huge thank you to Dr. Treacy for supporting our cause. Dr. Treacy's eloquent comments can be seen at the bottom of the page.

In addition, author Joe Vogel, whose new book Man in the Music, positively promotes Michael's music and legacy has also extended his support to the media's ban of the word *****. Thank you so much to Joe Vogel, a true advocate for Michael Jackson! If you haven't already pre-ordered Joe's book, please do so, you won't regret it!

Voices For Michael - Page 2 *****%2B1

Voices For Michael - Page 2 *****%2B2

Voices For Michael - Page 2 *****%2B3

Voices For Michael - Page 2 Treacy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voices For Michael   Voices For Michael - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Voices For Michael
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next