MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Comments about the trial Mj210
Comments about the trial Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Comments about the trial Michae10
Comments about the trial Mj_quo11
Comments about the trial Mj_quo10
Comments about the trial Mj10
Comments about the trial Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Comments about the trial Mj_quo16
Comments about the trial Mj310
Comments about the trial Mj_quo17
Comments about the trial Mj411
Comments about the trial Mj_quo17
Comments about the trial Let_us10

Comments about the trial

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Comments about the trial Empty
PostSubject: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 2:45 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, September 27th 2011

Attorneys worry about a "CSI effect" in Conrad Murray's trial
Posted: Sep 26, 2011 1:46 AM
Comments about the trial 15545329_BG2

A crime scene investigator tests some evidence. Many attorneys worry that shows like CSI have made it harder to convict people of serious crimes. (Source: CNN)

(CNN) - Dr. Conrad Murray will be facing the jury in the death of Michael Jackson this week, but many attorneys are concerned that popular TV crime shows could have an impact on the outcome.

"Our show has impacted the culture, I guess you'd say to the point where people expect CSI type of evidence," Robert David Hall, who plays the coroner on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, said.

Many attorneys and real-life crime scene investigators agree with Hall.

"It is really frustration because it is unrealistic," Mary Hong, a senior forensic scientist in Orange County, CA, said.

While jurors are familiar with Hong's job description since shows like CSI became popular and even though they are usually riveted to her testimony, Hong says the shows has caused people to expect too much.

"I think they do understand that we do not have fancy cars to go out on the crime scene and we can't solve a case within hours," Hong said. "But, I think a lot of people feel what they see on TV is realistic."

The effect usually works to a defendant's advantage because jurors are reluctant to convict without clear scientific evidence. The effect can be seen as recently as the Casey Anthony trial, where juror Jennifer Ford said there wasn't enough physical evidence that a crime was committed.

The prosecution case against Murray will include crime scene evidence taken from Michael Jackson's bedroom and testimony from the coroner, but jurors are probably not going to see any evidence that clearly establishes what caused Jackson's death.

Michael Jackson was drunk at news conference

Published: 10:35AM Tuesday September 27, 2011 Source: Reuters

Michael Jackson was unconscious backstage before a London news conference for his This Is It concert series, and he appeared drunk during the announcement itself, an attorney has said in court.

The revelation came during a hearing in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Jackson's former physician, Dr Conrad Murray, a day before opening arguments are scheduled to start.

Murray's defense lawyers wanted a video of the news conference shown to jurors in the trial, but the judge in the case ruled against it. The defense team is widely expected to argue Jackson was a drug addict whose habits led to his death.

Nareg Gourjian, an attorney for Murray, said in court on Monday that the Thriller singer's March 2009 news conference in London to announce a series of concerts in the city began 90 minutes late because "Jackson was unconscious on the sofa."

Gourjian said Jackson appeared "hung over," citing the chief executive of concert promoter AEG Live which was organizing the shows. She argued it was "readily apparent from watching the video that Mr Jackson was under the influence."

But Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor, who is presiding over Murray's trial, ruled against showing the tape to jurors. Pastor said the video was irrelevant because it occurred months before Jackson died.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 2:55 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, September 27th 2011

Prosecutors, defense to make first statements to jury hearing Jackson doctor’s criminal trial

LOS ANGELES — The trial of the doctor charged in Michael Jackson’s death opens Tuesday with a bit of star power and the one thing the King of Pop enjoyed throughout his life — a worldwide audience.

While much is known about Jackson’s June 2009 death, the trial will reveal new information and provide a detailed record of the singer’s final hours. Dr. Conrad Murray’s trial is expected to be the first time that the public hears — in the defendant’s own words — his account of what happened in the bedroom of Jackson’s rented mansion.

By Monday evening, 15 satellite trucks and news vans were parked within a block of the courthouse.

Prosecutors plan to call the pop superstar’s friend and choreographer, Kenny Ortega, as their first witness in the case.

Ortega testified at a hearing earlier this year that Murray warned him not to try to act as Jackson’s physician or psychiatrist after Ortega sent the singer home from rehearsals for his final concerts because he appeared to be sick. He is also likely the best witness to walk jurors through footage of Jackson’s final rehearsals that were used for the film “This Is It,” which will be played in part for jurors. Ortega served as choreographer for the aborted shows and director of the theatrical film.

For most of the jury, it will be their first exposure to the footage. Only two indicated on questionnaires filled out before the trial that they had seen any portion of “This Is It.”

Prosecutors plan to play a recording of the physician’s interview with police conducted two days after Jackson’s death, when he revealed that he had been giving the entertainer the anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid. The disclosure led to Murray being charged in February 2010 with involuntary manslaughter and nearly 20 months of legal wrangling over how the trial will be conducted.

Witnesses’ recollections and conclusions about the events will be challenged to a far greater extent than they were during a preliminary hearing earlier this year that resulted in a judge ruling there was enough evidence for Murray to stand trial. Defense attorneys did not present a case or make an opening statement during that hearing, but lead defense attorney Ed Chernoff is expected to lay out Murray’s side to jurors on Tuesday.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor has limited what Murray’s lawyers can say about Jackson’s history with drugs and his financial troubles. Prosecutors are similarly prohibited from mentioning some of the messy details of the doctor’s personal life, including his sizeable debts and that he had several mistresses.

If prosecutors follow the same script they employed during Murray’s preliminary hearing, the early part of the case will likely move in chronological order beginning with Jackson’s final days and then moving into his final hours. After the singer’s security guards, paramedics and emergency room doctors take the stand, the case will then move into more forensic and scientific territory.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/music/prosecutors-defense-to-make-first-statements-to-jury-hearing-jackson-doctors-criminal-trial/2011/09/27/gIQAxyo40K_story.html

Dr. Conrad Murray
Arrives at Court

It begins ... Dr. Conrad Murray just rolled up to the L.A. criminal courthouse with his massive entourage, looking sedate in a gray pinstripe suit.

Opening statements kick off around 8:30 AM.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-manslaughter-trial-arrives-at-court/

This is new, I didn't expect this:

Michael Jackson’s Deathbed Photo — Has The World Gone Mad?
Posted on September 27th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Comments about the trial Michael

The prosecution in the Dr. Conrad Murray case showed what appears to be a deathbed photo of Michael Jackson in opening arguments Tuesday.

Media outlets such as ABC News, TMZ and RadarOnline have all shown the graphic picture of Michael in a bed with tape around his mouth.

Of course the photo was shown in open court so it’s fair game, but is it appropriate? Is it the ultimate disrespect?

Comments about the trial Court

RumorFix has decided not to publish the photo, if you want to see it, there are many more places for you to find it — just not here.

We talked to legal analyst Lisa Bloom of The Bloom Firm, who says, “We used to have a sense that you don’t speak ill of the dead — that’s gone.”

The attorney, who served as legal analyst for Court TV for eight years, says, “I don’t care for it. I think it’s disrespectful to the dead.”

Bloom says, “Just because something is shown in court doesn’t mean it’s approapriate for the media to publicize it.”

http://rumorfix.com/2011/09/michael-jacksons-deathbed-photo-has-the-world-gone-mad/

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:03 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, September 28th 2011

I came from the "completely lost thread" and I think this goes on etc, category there...

Pearljr

There is a toy elephant in the courtroom

Pearljr

Jermaine joe tito did not return after first break but randy & jackson females did return

Pearljr

Joe returned after lunch but jermaine & tito did not

We will be busy:

Five Biggest Surprises From the Michael Jackson Trial Opener

Nothing like starting things off with a jolt to get the peanut gallery gunning for justice.

Monday marked day one of Dr. Conrad Murray's trail on an involuntary manslaughter charge for allegedly causing Michael Jackson's death two years ago.

While we were expecting a media circus (check!) and Jackson's family to be a steady presence in the courtroom (check!), certain developments from the day in court threw us for a loop, and here they are

1. Very Candid Camera: Deputy District Attorney David Walgren launched his case by showing a blown-up photo of Michael Jackson's dead body. (Trust us, it was as shocking as it sounds.) If the prosecution wanted to upset Jackson's family—and thereby upset anyone who might be thinking about what Jackson's death did to his family—he probably succeeded.

2. Voice From Beyond: Walgren also played a recording from Murphy's iPhone of a groggy, allegedly under-the-influence Jackson talking up his planned This Is It concert series. "We have to be phenomenal," the singer said slowly, slurring his words at points. "When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, 'I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go, go! I've never seen nothing like this. Go, it's amazing! He's the greatest entertainer in the world! I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson's children's hospital...'" Yeah, there could've been some substances involved in that.

3. Waterworks: Conrad Murray did not hide his emotions as attorney Edward Chernoff tried to impress upon the jury the doctor's history of helping people, not negligently causing their demise. The Texas-based cardiologist silently wept and wiped his eyes several times during his lawyer's opening remarks. At least one Jackson family friend wasn't impressed. "Those are tears of nothing," Las Vegas magician Majestik Magnificent told E! News after court today. "Compared to the tears that Katherine Jackson had...No sympathy. I ain't buying it." Not surprisingly, Murray wasn't the only one who shed tears today: Rebbie and Janet Jackson cried and passed tissues as they listened to the recording of their brother speaking. La Toya Jackson dabbed at her eyes with a tissue and Katherine cried as prosecutors played a video taken June 23 of Jackson singing "The Way You Make Me Feel," and then "Earth Song" on June 24, the last footage ever shot of him singing.

4. Steady Stream: Who needs TruTV?! La Toya Jackson tweeted up a storm! Since there are cameras in the courtroom, it's not as if she was spilling any confidential secrets, but her run of commentary was interesting nonetheless, from "It sickens me to see what they did to my brother!! Seeing his lifeless body laying there on the gurney is heart wrenching!" to her last tweet, "What an interesting day!" (FYI, people are not allowed to have their phones on when court is in session, and La Toya was present for all of the day's statements and testimony, diligently taking notes throughout. But we analyzed the timestamps and she conceivably could have been tweeting during their lunch break and various recesses.)

5. D.A. McDreamy: The likely star from the legal world to arise from this trial is Deputy D.A. Walgren. There is already quite a bit of buzz about the handsome prosecutor and, if people are going to find a distraction or something to fixate on to better stomach these morbid proceedings, it might as well be Walgren's suits, haircut and mannerisms!

Court concluded today after opening statements from both sides and testimony from prosecution witnesses Kenny Ortega and This Is It promoter Paul Gongaware from AEG Live. The judge instructed the jury to return Tuesday at 8:45 a.m.

http://www.zimbio.com/Michael+Jackson/articles/NHzIbOq3kAF/Five+Biggest+Surprises+Michael+Jackson+Trial

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:05 pm

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, September 28th 2011

Lou Ferrigno
Michael Seemed Fine to Me

Comments about the trial 0927-lou-ferrigno-michael-jackson-ex
Lou Ferrigno -- Michael Jackson's friend and fitness guru for decades -- tells TMZ MJ showed no signs of physical distress during workouts, as recently as 2 weeks before the singer died.

Lou's account differs from some of the statements in court -- that Michael was deteriorating in the weeks before his death.

Lou says two weeks before Jackson died, he went to MJ's home and trained him for an hour. Michael did cardio on the treadmill, used the exercise ball, worked with some light weights, completed a bunch of core exercises, and did a lot of stretching.

Lou says Michael's energy level was very good, but he did complain that he was upset because he was having trouble sleeping.

Lou says he had been training Michael 2 to 3 times a week for the tour ... and aside from seeming "very stressed out," he appeared in good health.

And this is eerie ... Lou says as he left Michael's house the last time -- two weeks before MJ's death -- Jackson said, "Take care of yourself." Lou said, "I'm going to see you next week." Michael just repeated, "Take care of yourself." Lou feels Michael knew something bad was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:10 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, September 28th 2011

Even a family member is not sure about Michael's voice. It kind of reminds me of the controversy about Michael's voice in Breaking News song:

ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON
I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.
12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

TMZ Live 9/27/11: DR. CONRAD MURRAY TRIAL -- ABANDONMENT IS

http://www.tmz.com/videos/

At 33:39 in the video Harvey: "What if this is all a lie? Charles: "and Michael is alive

The video at UCLA

Dr. Conrad Murray [Video]
Pacing Frantically in Hospital
... After MJ Dies

Video:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/28/conrad-murray-trial-manslaughter-michael-jackson-ucla-medical-center-waiting-room-hospital-surveillance-footage/#.ToOz0Ow51EI

Dr. Conrad Murray was captured on video anxiously pacing around the waiting room at UCLA Medical Center ... after Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 ... and the footage was just presented in court.

Prosecutors claim the tape shows Murray leaving the hospital around 4:36PM that day -- two hours after MJ was pronounced dead.

The defense refuted the claim -- and showed additional footage -- which appears to show Murray in the hospital around 5PM (notice the timestamp).

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_rbia31d8

The first hoax videos about are coming out:

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, September 29th 2011

TMZ opinion on the trial:

Dr. Murray Trial
The Opening Day Musical

video:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/28/dr-conrad-murray-involuntary-manslaughter-trial-opening-day-musical-theme-song-video-tmz-on-tv/#.ToRAmew51EJ

If you thought the first day of Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial had everything but a theme song -- go ahead and scratch that off your wish list ... 'cause it's "Opening Dayyyy!"

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Famed MJ LAWYER -- CONRAD MURRAY IS GUILTY

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_jhqc7tfa

Tom Mesereau -- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- claims Dr. Conrad Murray "violated every ethical obligation he had as a doctor" when he gave MJ Propofol ... and deserves to go to prison.

Mesereau wants to make it clear, "I am on the side of the prosecution."

http://www.tmz.com/category/conrad-murray-trial/?adid=conrad_murray_trial#.ToUGvOw51EJ

Pearl video. Interview with Flanagan..

At 3:30 Flanagan says that the audio tape recording by Murray, proves what Michael does WHEN MURRAY WASN'T THERE....Does it make sense?

Pearljr
Jackson security stayed late 2day about an hour or so after Jacksons left-claimed he wanted 2 see trial aftermath but who was he protecting?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:21 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, September 30th 2011

This is just a reminder. This is from 2010, back when Alvarez, Amir and Faheem hired their lawyer:

LAPDInterviewMichaelJacksonWitnesses

Two key witnesses in the Michael Jackson investigation have finally been interviewed by the LAPD, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Alberto Alvarez, the security guard that made the 911 call, and Michael Amir, Michael Jackson's chief of staff, were interviewed Monday at the office of their attorney, Carl Douglas.

The two men were interviewed separately, and the interview was audio taped. A well place law enforcement source tells RadarOnline.com, "The information that was gained from both men was extremely helpful to the investigation. Both men were very thoughtful and honest with their answers, and both of their stories were consistent. Total time the two were interviewed was about 2 1/2 hours."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-lapd-interview-michael-jackson-witnesses

The lawyer Carl Douglas said at 2010 about Alberto:

Quote :
“When the facts are released in front of a jury, I am confident that Mr Alvarez will emerge as the hero of this tragic saga.”
Something interesting about this lawyer:

"Carl E. Douglas (born May 8, 1955) is an American lawyer, specializing in police misconduct cases. He is best known for being one of the defense attorneys in the O.J. Simpson murder case. Douglas attended Northwestern University for undergraduate degree and earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree the University of California-Berkeley Boalt School of Law . He is the former managing attorney at the Law Office of Johnnie Cochran Jr, before leaving the firm to start his own firm, The Douglas Law Group, in 1998.[1] Among Douglas' other clients was singer Michael Jackson (both trials) [2], actors Jamie Foxx, and Queen Latifah, and basketball hall of famer Elgin Baylor."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_E._Douglas

Very interesting their lawyer was Michael's lawyer too

During Jackson's criminal trial — which ended Monday with the pop star being cleared of molesting a 13-year-old boy — defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. told jurors that the accuser and his mother were "looking for a big payday" at the pop star's expense. The mother testified she did not plan a lawsuit and did not want "the devil's money."

She could still change her mind. The accuser's family has not spoken publicly since the verdict. The lawyer who appears most likely to file any civil suit, Los Angeles attorney Larry Feldman, did not immediately return a call Wednesday.

One key difference in a civil trial that would benefit the family is the lower standard of proof required.

For those and other reasons, Jackson will have to be well-prepared for another trial, said Carl Douglas, a lawyer who has represented Jackson in past civil matters and a member of the "Dream Team" that won Simpson's murder acquittal.

"He has to send a message to the world: `If you're going to come after Michael Jackson, you have to be ready for a war,'" he said.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8242221#.ToWfkuw51EI

Ok.. this is Ian Halpperin and Radar online tabloid, but..

AuthorSaysConradMurrayTapedMichaelJackson160Times

New York Times best selling author, Ian Halperin, revealed exclusively on the inaugural broadcast of Radar Live, the real reason why Dr. Conrad Murray audiotaped his former patient, Michael Jackson. One of the stunning recordings was played yesterday by Deputy District Attorney David Walgren on the first day of testimony of Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial.

Jackson sounds heavily under the influence at the time of the recording on May 10, 2009 at around 9 a.m.,

"I want them to.. I've never seen nothing like this in my life. He's the greatest entertainer of all time. I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital. Biggest in the world. Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital," Jackson can be heard slurring.

Halperin, author of Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, told RadarOnline.com: "He (Dr. Conrad Murray) has over 160 recordings of Michael Jackson, and this is just the tip of the iceberg, so get ready....He wasn't planning on using this in court. What he was planning in case Jackson turfed him, was that he would have all these recordings, get some sort of book deal, or release an album of it, and maybe top Thriller in sales. He is only motivated by one word and that is cash....there are no other motives...the only reason was he wanted to cover his tracks."

AEG lawyer, Kathie Jorrie who was handling Dr. Murray's contract for the This Is It tour, said on the witness stand Wednesday that under terms of the agreement, Michael Jackson could fire Dr. Murray at any time, without notice.

"Remember, he (Dr. Murray) wanted five million a year, and everybody got red flags..in case he lost his job, he was ready to release this publicly to get a book deal...and turn it into dollars," Halperin says.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/conrad-murray-taped-michael-jackson-160-times-real-reason-ian-halperin

Some comments about Sep 30 court day:

TWIGGY
Watching the trial is very difficult, but like Joe Jackson put it, this is nonsense, i cant bear to watch. So listen carefully!
Judge Pastor has issued a gag order in the #MurrayTrial.

TWIGGY

Blunt recognized Sharon said hello to us. She saw him pull the girnie out of ambulance at ucla...there was something that happened

Sharon is the girl which gave the interview on CNN saying Michael was kidnapped

TWIGGY

Now i know why she told the cops blunt lied in his testimony he recognized who mj was nut at hospitpl he asked sharon who is this

TWIGGY

When you hear them.say as.rhe amnulanxe is backing out come on Linda come on linda they are referring to linda from Star maps

TWIGGY

We just saw murray leave in a suv that had federal us goverment licensw plate

TWIGGY

Hes being protected by the feds

TWIGGY

Murray got into a us govt suv had us govt plates

TWIGGY

Btw the testimonies are all mixed up the bodyguards cant get there story straight.

TWIGGY

Judge placed a gag order on attorney and witness' etc. Confirmed

TWIGGY

@Pearljr and @mjhoaxlive are wondering if Michael could have been around today and caused the alarm to go off. Lol time of death.

The alarm went off at the courtroom at 2:26 pm
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:42 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, October 1st 2011

Michael Jackson Estate: 'We'd Like Justice to Be Done'

Comments about the trial 1222309-conrad-murray-trial-jackson-fans-617

The estate of Michael Jackson is, of course, watching the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray with great interest -- but with no formal involvement in the proceedings other than wanting "just to be done," according to one of the executors.

"The estate's role will be to watch it," attorney Howard Weitzman tells Billboard.com. "Having done a few of these types of trials over the years myself, we know the evidence will play out, the jury will come to some decision, and we'll watch it. From my personal perspective and from the estate's perspective, we'd like justice to be done. We know the system sometimes has flaws and the result you'd like to see doesn't always happen. All we can hope is that justice prevails here."

The trial began Tuesday and has already featured bombshell testimony from the late star's security personnel, who prosecutors hope can prove Murray delayed in calling for help in order to conceal evidence he had been over-medicating the singer. On Friday, jurors will hear from two paramedics that arrived at Jackson's home and tried to resuscitate him.

As to how Jackson will be portrayed as the trial goes on, particularly during Murray's defense, Weitzman says those maintaining the estate are "not worried about it. He may be portrayed differently than I'd like to see him portrayed, but his genius speaks itself.

"I like to say, 'What do you want to know about Michael Jackson? Press the play button.' That's all there is to say."

The Jackson estate is preparing for the Oct. 2 launch of Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour and is eyeballing some new projects for 2012, including a possible 25th anniversary reissue of Jackson's "Bad" album and another collection of unreleased material to follow-up 2010's "Michael."

As for the unauthorized tribute concert that members of Jackson's family has planned for Oct. 8 in Wales, which is slated to feature performances by the Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera and Leona Lewis, Weitzman says the estate is "kind of watching it like everybody else. They've never really had any discussions with us, so we're just watching it all go by."

http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-jackson-estate-we-d-like-justice-1005378392.story#/news/michael-jackson-estate-we-d-like-justice-1005378392.story

Gag order issued in MJ death trial

LOS ANGELES - The judge in the manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson’s doctor issued a sharply worded gag order for attorneys Friday and ordered one of them to return for a possible contempt hearing after he appeared on a TV show telling details about the case.

Judge Michael Pastor’s order came at midday Friday, the fourth day of the widely watched trial in which prosecutors are trying to prove Dr. Conrad Murray was responsible for the drug overdose that caused the pop star’s death on June 25, 2009.

Prosecutors brought to the courtroom paramedics who responded to a call for help on that day, as well as other witnesses, to try to prove Murray was negligent in his care and covered up Jackson’s use of the anesthetic propofol, which was the principal cause of Jackson’s death.

But the day’s bombshell came with Pastor’s gag order, which followed an appearance by defense attorney Matthew Alford on NBC’s morning talk show “Today.”

“The attorneys for the parties in this case ... are ordered not to comment to anyone outside of their respective teams either directly or indirectly regarding any aspects of this case, whether orally or in writing,” Pastor said in court.

Alford said on “Today” that one witness had changed his testimony several times. He also declared that Jackson was addicted to propofol. That raised the ire of Pastor, who a day earlier instructed attorneys to rein in their comments to the media. On Friday, Pastor told defense attorneys he found the ”Today” show appearance “shocking,” according to a court transcript.

Murray’s defense lawyer, Ed Chernoff, argued that even though Alford was part of his law firm, he was not directly a member of Murray’s defense team and was speaking as a private citizen. Pastor did not seem to accept that argument and ordered Alford to return to his court for a later hearing on possible contempt proceedings.

Also in Friday’s testimony, paramedics who rushed to the singer’s bedside told jurors they were initially optimistic he might live because they arrived within five minutes of being called. But they soon saw Jackson was unresponsive.

“I knew that we got there very, very quickly. It meant we’d have a good chance of restarting the heart if that was the issue,” said paramedic Richard Senneff.

More at:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/09/30/mj-doc-on-cell-while-singer-under-anesthesia

Now I understand why the judge is so mad at the defense and why Ed is so mad at the judge. For that reason Ed was not speaking yesterday and was really upset.

It seems the judge has been watching the news, because I didn't know about this interview and he does

MJ's former rep: Was that really his voice?

Comments about the trial Iphgal-mj

Michael Jackson's former spokesperson and manager, Raymon Bain, is questioning the validity of the audio tapes played for the jurors in court yesterday.

In an exclusive interview for Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell, we spoke with Bain, who worked closely with Michael and traveled the world with him since 2003. She told us that she is questioning whether it was really MJ's slurred voice describing the "This is It" concerts in the clip.

Interview with Rae Raymone at the site. She is now an assistant for Katherine

What do you think? Do you agree with MJ's former spokeperson?

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/tag/selin-darkalstanian-hlns-issues-with-jane-velez-mitchell/

At the end she says: that person does not sound like the Michael Jackson that I know.

More details on the "gag" order:

Conrad Murray case: Judge rips attorney for 'Today Show' interview

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said he found the television appearance by Matthew Alford, a law partner of the lead defense attorney, “shocking,” given his previous entreaties not to try Dr. Conrad Murray’s case in the media.

“I sat there with my mouth open,” the judge said.

Defense attorney Ed Chernoff, who shares a Houston practice with Alford, protested that Alford was not an official part of the defense team and had a right to speak freely.

“He is a private citizen. Any private citizen that gets a phone call to go on TV…should be allowed to do it,” Chernoff said.

But the judge noted that Alford was repeatedly identified as a member of the defense team on the broadcast.

In the "Today Show" interview, the lawyer described the testimony of key prosecution witness Alberto Alvarez as contradictory and answered questions about the defense case, including whether Murray will take the stand in his own defense.

“If we feel the state hasn’t proven their case, there’s not a chance we’re going to subject him to the skilled cross-examination of the D.A.’s in L.A. County,” he told anchor Ann Curry.

Pastor told lawyers he was ordering them and their employees not to comment about the case.

A defense attorney, J. Michael Flanagan, described the order as “a gag,” prompting the judge to reply: “I do not characterize it that way.” He ordered Alford to appear before him later next month for a hearing to determine whether he or any other attorney was in contempt of court.

“Are you saying there is an allegation of wrongdoing on my part?” he asked the judge.

“I don’t know,” Pastor replied.

When testimony resumed, jurors heard yet another account of the attempts to revive Jackson

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/09/michael-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-drugs-dead.ht
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:47 pm

posted by MaryJo on Saturday, October 1st 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, October 1st 2011 @ 9:33 AM

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/tag/selin-darkalstanian-hlns-issues-with-jane-velez-mitchell/

At the end she says: that person does not sound like the Michael Jackson that I know.
How can the Judge legally allow Attorney David Walgren to play the assumed MJ voice recording before the jury without having it professionally voice analyzed first??

ALSO

I think the word 'HOMICIDE' stamped (not even the font used by coroners office makes it automatically photoshopped) on the MJ death picture is grounds for a mis-trial, or at least an appeal after the fact.

The trial is to decide IF it was murder or suicide.

The voice recording & death picture are highly prejudicial.

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, September 30th 2011 @ 7:53 PM

Some comments about Sep 30 court day:

TWIGGY
Watching the trial is very difficult, but like Joe Jackson put it, this is nonsense, i cant bear to watch. So listen carefully!
Judge Pastor has issued a gag order in the #MurrayTrial.

TWIGGY

Blunt recognized Sharon said hello to us. She saw him pull the girnie out of ambulance at ucla...there was something that happened
Sharon is the girl which gave the interview on CNN saying Michael was kidnapped

TWIGGY

Now i know why she told the cops blunt lied in his testimony he recognized who mj was nut at hospitpl he asked sharon who is this

TWIGGY

When you hear them.say as.rhe amnulanxe is backing out come on Linda come on linda they are referring to linda from Star maps

TWIGGY

We just saw murray leave in a suv that had federal us goverment licensw plate

TWIGGY

Hes being protected by the feds

TWIGGY

Murray got into a us govt suv had us govt plates

TWIGGY

Btw the testimonies are all mixed up the bodyguards cant get there story straight.

TWIGGY

Judge placed a gag order on attorney and witness' etc. Confirmed

TWIGGY

@Pearljr and @mjhoaxlive are wondering if Michael could have been around today and caused the alarm to go off. Lol time of death.

The alarm went off at the courtroom at 2:26 pm
Just becuz Blunt says hello to them, doesnt mean he recognizes ANYBODY...Some people just naturally say hello to EVERYBODY they see.

Did Sharon say who if anybody was on the gurney when Blunt pulled it out of the ambulance??

How is it that Blunt asked Sharon at the hospital who is this?? How can it be that Blunt didnt know who was in the ambulance??

Something confusing about Twiggys tweets.

Why wouldnt they talk to ALL of the Security people?? Why only 3??...

The 3 they talked to have Nation of Islam in common.

Comments about the trial Zzzzzz15

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:49 pm

posted by The Fairy on Sunday, October 2nd 2011

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, September 30th 2011 @ 2:41 AM

Pearl video. Interview with Flanagan..

At 3:30 Flanagan says that the audio tape recording by Murray, proves what Michael does WHEN MURRAY WASN'T THERE....Does it make sense?
I think what Flanagan was trying to say when he says "thats a pretty good example of what Michael experienced when Murray wasnt there" is that someone else gave Michael drugs on the day of that recording (if it was Murray then he wouldnt be on the phone with Murray). Flanagan might be hinting that Michael in general received drugs from Klein BUT he might also mean that someone else was in the room "when Murray wasnt there" (on June 25th)

Quote :
Quote from MaryJo on Saturday, October 1st 2011 @ 3:03 PM

How can the Judge legally allow Attorney David Walgren to play the assumed MJ voice recording before the jury without having it professionally voice analyzed first??

I think the word 'HOMICIDE' stamped (not even the font used by coroners office makes it automatically photoshopped) on the MJ death picture is grounds for a mis-trial, or at least an appeal after the fact.The trial is to decide IF it was murder or suicide.The voice recording & death picture are highly prejudicial.
I agree with you 100% on this Mary Jo

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:52 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, October 2nd 2011

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Sunday, October 2nd 2011 @ 1:57 AM

I think what Flanagan was trying to say when he says "thats a pretty good example of what Michael experienced when Murray wasnt there" is that someone else gave Michael drugs on the day of that recording (if it was Murray then he wouldnt be on the phone with Murray). Flanagan might be hinting that Michael in general received drugs from Klein BUT he might also mean that someone else was in the room "when Murray wasnt there" (on June 25th)
Hmmmm.. Let me see if I follow this line of thought..

Flanagan was trying to say that someone else was with "Michael" during the night, gave him "drugs" and the dugged patiet called Murray on the phone (which was somewhere else, not in the room) and Murray recorded the phone call..

Quote :

Just kidding: But Breaking News at Michael's album had been analyzed by experts and still people say is not his voice. hehehehe.

Now serious, all of this reminds me of the controversy on the MICHAEL album.

I never understood why would the family and fans make such fuss about an album that would "give" money to the family, even if the voice there was fake. I wonder if all of that was not set for the future "trial" evidence effect.

Quote :

I think the word 'HOMICIDE' stamped (not even the font used by coroners office makes it automatically photoshopped) on the MJ death picture is grounds for a mis-trial, or at least an appeal after the fact.
The trial is to decide IF it was murder or suicide.
The voice recording & death picture are highly prejudicial.
I think the judge knew about this. He said about the openning statements: "The jury will not take anything from the openning statements as evidence for this case".

It was a drama played by the prosecutors, still in a real case of death really disrespectfull to the family.

Is it something like that?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 3:58 pm

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Sunday, October 2nd 2011 @ 4:02 AM

Hmmmm.. Let me see if I follow this line of thought..
Flanagan was trying to say that someone else was with "Michael" during the night, gave him "drugs" and the dugged patiet called Murray on the phone (which was somewhere else, not in the room) and Murray recorded the phone call..
Comments about the trial Audio10

Well I think Flanagan is hinting to two days:

1. The night of May 9 and early morning of May 10

2. The night of June 24 and morning of June 25

The voicemail with the slurry voice is supposidly from May 10, 2009. If Murray recorded this he must have given info to what date it is. I am not sure if this can be checked with the phone company records.

If we compare to Katherines lawsuit we will see that Murray made the first order to but Propofol for mr Michael Jackson on May 12.

Comments about the trial Lawsui10

That might prompt the defense to say that Murray had nothing to do with Michaels condition on the day of the call (May 10th). It would also explain why Michael would call Murray. If Murray was already working for Michael he would have been in the house the morning of May 10 and there would be no reason for Michael to call him on the phone.

So what had Michael been doing on the evening of May 9? He had been at rehearsals

Comments about the trial Schedu10

This makes it highly unlikely that he would have been drugged by someone else that night because he is working full schedule at this time and whoever said they noticed anything wrong with Michael only talked about the month of June when Michael started to cancel rehearsals. And how can he rehearse May 9 - 10 with a voice and condition like the one we heard on the tape ?

I also believe that Flanagan uses this to say that it Michael sounded like this when "Murray wasnt around" on June 10, then someone else is responsible for Michaels condition; not Murray and then someone else was responsible for what happened to Michael on June 25th when Murray left to go to the bathroom.

I believe the voice is Michael but that this is a deliberate attempt to sound drugged and weak. Like we have talked about before.. Michael fooling the bad guys. Nimue posted earlier on this thread that

Halperin, author of Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, told RadarOnline.com: "He (Dr. Conrad Murray) has over 160 recordings of Michael Jackson, and this is just the tip of the iceberg, so get ready....He wasn't planning on using this in court. What he was planning in case Jackson turfed him, was that he would have all these recordings, get some sort of book deal, or release an album of it, and maybe top Thriller in sales. He is only motivated by one word and that is cash....there are no other motives...the only reason was he wanted to cover his tracks."

First of all it is hard to find anyone who lies as much as Ian Halperin, but we also know that Michael leaks info to the tabloids and the tabloid book authors because anything bad about Michael they will circulate and spread. So this might be how Ian Halperin heard this if he didnt make it up himself.

If Michael did in fact call Murray many times and Murray was hired by AEG/the bad guys then Murray could report back to them that Michael was getting weaker and weaker and more and more drug addicted even BEFORE Murray was hired by AEG to work for Michael. The bad guys would be fooled to think their plan to get Michael was working PLUS they would have evidence that Michael was a drug addict long before Murray started giving him drugs IF Murray would get on trial. This theory involves a very shrewd mind and Michael has such a shrewd mind... "Smooth but not a criminal"

May 10th 2009

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:03 pm

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Sunday, October 2nd 2011 @ 4:37 AM

Well I think Flanagan is hinting to two days:
1. The night of May 9 and early morning of May 10
2. The night of June 24 and morning of June 25
Hummm.. I am not sure if Flanagan is hiting something, it seems to me he does not have a clue.

Quote :

The voicemail with the slurry voice is supposidly from May 10, 2009. If Murray recorded this he must have given info to what date it is. I am not sure if this can be checked with the phone company records.
According to the phone company guys testimony during the hearing (Hearing and Contradictions Thread) it is possible to retrive the data from the records, voice or text.

They foccus their testimonies on Jun 24 and Jun 25, but the in defense cross-examination they were asked if they look at other time frame for records on Murray's cell phones.

Quote :

If we compare to Katherines lawsuit we will see that Murray made the first order to but Propofol for mr Michael Jackson on May 12.
That might prompt the defense to say that Murray had nothing to do with Michaels condition on the day of the call (May 10th). It would also explain why Michael would call Murray. If Murray was already working for Michael he would have been in the house the morning of May 10 and there would be no reason for Michael to call him on the phone.
According with the records Murray started to work on April and on AEG contract it would be from May 1st.

But in a REAL WORLD, a person under propofol or demerol influence cannot talk at all. So this person had to be under other drug influence and I think a person under drugs which barely speaks wouldn't be able to make a phone call or see the number to dial.

This if the person is under any medication.

I talk during my sleep since I was a little child, my mother once said that I sound like drunk person, but I can even keep a conversation, don't ask me I don't remember a word of that I say Laughing 

Anyway, back to the subject.

Quote :

I believe the voice is Michael but that this is a deliberate attempt to sound drugged and weak. Like we have talked about before.. Michael fooling the bad guys. Nimue posted earlier on this thread that
I also believe is Michael's voice and this record was deliberate. By the way, they got something wrong:

Quote :
"I've never seen anything like this in my life. Go. Go"
The correct on the record is:

"I've never seen anything like this in my life. No. No"

The voice never said Go only NO!

I think Michael recorded this tape, to fool people and to send also a message.

Off topic:

Michael is talking in this record to use the money from This is it to create a children hospital. If you look at the pics of the room there are banners with babies all around the room. MJ Estate, didn't use the This Is It profit to pay the heirs or anyone else (200 millions).

Back to the topic:
Quote :

First of all it is hard to find anyone who lies as much as Ian Halperin, but we also know that Michael leaks info to the tabloids and the tabloid book authors because anything bad about Michael they will circulate and spread. So this might be how Ian Halperin heard this if he didnt make it up himself.
It seems the Ian is trying to find an excuse for this recording, because there is no reason at all for a doctor to make a record during a patient under "drugs" and his care.

Why would someone record this kind of thing that could incriminate it later?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:10 pm

Quote :

Well I think Flanagan is hinting to two days:1. The night of May 9 and early morning of May 102. The night of June 24 and morning of June 25
Nimue wrote:
Hummm.. I am not sure if Flanagan is hiting something, it seems to me he does not have a clue.
Well it makes perfect sense to me. I dont think Flanagan has a clue either, but neither do anyone else who Michael set up in this hoax. Flanagan is led in the direction, Michael wants him to be led.

Quote :

Nimue wrote:
According to the phone company guys testimony during the hearing (Hearing and Contradictions Thread) it is possible to retrive the data from the records, voice or text.

They foccus their testimonies on Jun 24 and Jun 25, but the in defense cross-examination they were asked if they look at other time frame for records on Murray's cell phones.
Again it makes sense if the defense is supposed to act like they are trying to get AEG off the hook.

Quote :

If we compare to Katherines lawsuit we will see that Murray made the first order to but Propofol for mr Michael Jackson on May 12.That might prompt the defense to say that Murray had nothing to do with Michaels condition on the day of the call (May 10th). It would also explain why Michael would call Murray. If Murray was already working for Michael he would have been in the house the morning of May 10 and there would be no reason for Michael to call him on the phone.
Nimue wrote:
According with the records Murray started to work on April and on AEG contract it would be from May 1st.
We do not know for sure when Murray started t work for Michael, when he met Michael or when he started talking to AEG. This was planned for a very long time ... whether Michael had a plan with Murray or not.

....if Michael planned with Murray to expose of the bad guys, he would want to lure them into thinking he was weak. So months prior to April/May 2009, Murray could have reported to AEG what was going on and in order for Michael to fool them, he could send these messages to Murray.

...if Murray didnt have a plan with Michael the result was the same. Michael knew that Murray would report back to AEG and so he send the voicemails to Murray

Nimue wrote:
But in a REAL WORLD, a person under propofol or demerol influence cannot talk at all. So this person had to be under other drug influence and I think a person under drugs which barely speaks wouldn't be able to make a phone call or see the number to dial.

This if the person is under any medication.
To me this sounds like poisoning resulting in Lou Gehrings disease and this is what Jermaine talked about (that he was being slowly poisoned). Making a phone call like that would be possible in this state and it would sound like that in the early stages of the poisoning.

Quote :

Nimue wrote:
It seems the Ian is trying to find an excuse for this recording, because there is no reason at all for a doctor to make a record during a patient under "drugs" and his care.

Why would someone record this kind of thing that could incriminate it later?
There would be a reason if you want to discriminate Klein. The judge ruled out that Klein can testify, so he seems out of the woods. But Murray can still go free if he can blame this on something that happened while Michael wasnt under his care. The official date that Murray started to work for Michael by agreement from AEG is not April, but May 8th. What Murray did before this date it would be hard to blame on AEG although they have been in the game much longer, cause this is when they officially signed the deal with Murray.

The voicemail is supposed to be from May 10 and Murray started buying drugs for Michael on May 12. It would make sense that AEG would ask Murray to record these voicemails asd it proves to the world that Michael was drugged BEFORE they hired Murray. And this is of no significant risk to Murray as he is also off the hook becuase the recording is prior to May 12 when he started buying the Propofol.

Comments about the trial Date_l10

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:13 pm

posted by MaryJo on Sunday, October 2nd 2011

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:14 pm

Thanks MaryJo..

Wow.. Twiggy could shut up and let Sharon to speak. Twiggy does not even look like a reporter, she wants to give her opinion during the intereview, so I missed some parts of what Sharon was saying because of that.

Interesting when she says about the lenght of the body on the stretcher.

About the to do list. It was discussed a lot last year or at the beginning of this year, and it does not have anything written on the back, so it could be any to do list not really the one the fans gave to him that night. It was a long discussion on the hoax forums.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:16 pm

posted by MaryJo on Sunday, October 2nd 2011

MJHOAXLIVE TWIGGY
Check this out. Funeral after party picture. Isn't that Sharon top middle standing next to LaToya??? http://twitpic.com/6u6k1w

Comments about the trial Zzzzzz16

My comment: Looks like Sharons very close family friend...could it be Sharons an "INSIDER, KNOWER"?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:18 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, October 4th 2011

Conrad Murray
The Prosecutors are Dishonest!

Comments about the trial 1003-conrad-hair-salon-ex-tmz-composite

Conrad Murray spilled his guts to his barber over the weekend, complaining the prosecutor in his manslaughter trial is intentionally deceiving the jury.

Murray's barber, Maurice from M Barbering, tells TMZ ... Murray was griping that prosecutors have said the Doc delayed calling 911. Murray told the clipper ... he told bodyguard Alberto Alvarez to immediately call 911.

And on the subject of Alvarez ... Murray is pissed at the accusation he told the bodyguard to bring Michael Jackson's two oldest kids to Jackson's bedroom. Doc Murray says he actually told Alvarez to keep them away.

Murray was telling his barber he thinks the prosecutors are more interested in convicting him than being honest.

And if you're wondering, Murray's cut cost $25 ... and he left a 5 dollar tip.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:21 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, October 4th 2011

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Tuesday, October 4th 2011 @ 1:09 AM

Conrad Murray
The Prosecutors are Dishonest!

Conrad Murray spilled his guts to his barber over the weekend, complaining the prosecutor in his manslaughter trial is intentionally deceiving the jury.

And on the subject of Alvarez ... Murray is pissed at the accusation he told the bodyguard to bring Michael Jackson's two oldest kids to Jackson's bedroom. Doc Murray says he actually told Alvarez to keep them away.

Murray was telling his barber he thinks the prosecutors are more interested in convicting him than being honest.
I love the pictures and we were talking about all hairdo at chat room yesterday. Was Harvey at chatroom yesterday? hehehehe

I think this is one of the most weird article form TMZ and I wonder what is the reason.

First Murray couldn't be talking about the trial and if he really talked to his barber, so soon we will learn from the judge.

Murray is pissed at the accusation he told the bodyguard to bring Michael Jackson's two oldest kids to Jackson's bedroom. Doc Murray says he actually told Alvarez to keep them away

I don't recall apart from Kae Chase testimony, any testimony saying Murray asked for the ywo oldest kids. Kae was the one who said Murray asked for Prince and TMZ knows that..

It kind of reminds me of Michael's trial 2005.

Pearl's videos about the trial. This is not a transcript but what is suspicious, most we know, some she got wrong:

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:24 pm

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, October 5th 2011

Interesting article about where the cameras are positioned in the courtroom and also the number and position of audience etc

Cameras: Quiet observers at the trial

Every few years, Americans and the American media follow a real-life courtroom drama with their own eyes. Before there was O.J. Simpson, or Casey Anthony or Dr. Conrad Murray, there was Dr. Sam Shepherd, accused of bludgeoning his pregnant wife to death.

But Shepherd convinced the U.S. Supreme Court in the 1966 that he didn’t get a fair trial because of excessive and inappropriate press. The court said the trial judge allowed a “Roman holiday” atmosphere that tainted the case. The media took virtually every seat in the courthouse. There was a photo gauntlet to get into the courtroom. There was a press table erected few feet from the jury box.

After a new trial, Shepherd walked free.

The case involving the death of pop superstar Michael Jackson in Los Angeles is playing out very differently. That’s why if Murray is convicted, his chances of arguing that press coverage violated his rights appears to be nil, as was the case when disgraced Enron CEO Jeffrey Skilling lost that argument before the U.S. Supreme Court in 2010.

The intrusiveness of the press that won Shepherd a new trial has been virtually eliminated from well-run courtrooms, like the one being managed by Judge Michael E. Pastor in the Murray case.

Pastor’s 9th-floor courtroom has four rows on the other side of the lawyers-and-judges “bar,” and seats up to 65 or so people if you squeeze them in tightly. About 25 members of the press attended the first week. About a dozen or so members of the public, in addition to six to 10 members of the Jackson family, along with deputies and court personnel and others.

A single quiet camera takes still images that are shared under a court-sanctioned “pool” arrangement. Three unobtrusive black boxes take video and feed it to private media companies who pipe it into your office computer, living room, or smart phone. Reporters tap away on quiet, small laptops or smart devices to take notes.

Al Seib of the Los Angeles Times was assigned the pool duties of snapping the shots Week One. Although I sat about 18 inches from the 25-year veteran of the Times for three days, I never heard his camera make a sound.

Seib used something called a “hard blimp” which completely encased his Cannon Mark IV. When he pointed the 10-inch blimp tube at the action, Janet Jackson, sitting perhaps 6 inches from his left elbow and curled up in a felt black shawl, did not notice his movements at all.

The whole thing was mounted on an expandable pole that looked like a black pogo stick and his 70-200 mm lens encased within the blimp silently zoomed and turned as Jackson security guard Faheem Muhammad shared a terse exchange with defense lawyer Ed Chernoff on Day Two of the trial. “If you have too many cameras it becomes a distraction to all the parties involved,” Seib said. “That’s why so many judges are so reluctant to have them.”

The national Radio Television Digital News Association lists each state’s current status on cameras in the courtroom. See rtnda.org/pages/media—items/cameras-in-the-court-a-state-by-state-guide55.php. All states allow televised proceedings of some trial or appellate proceedings under some circumstances, although the federal courts do not.

The three video cameras in the Murray trial are all glass-encased in innocuous black boxes. The boxes are wall-mounted, about two-and-a-half feet long, and two feet high. Two of them sit above the jurors — one over the head of the first juror in the back row and one above the fifth. The third box sits at the very back of the courthouse, pointed at the judge, above the heads of the fourth and final row of benches that house press, public spectators and family members.

All local Los Angeles television stations, in addition to AP Broadcast, Reuters, Univision, MetroNetworks, InSession, CNN/HLN and a host of others, are transmitting the trial via these three cameras. No Roman holiday.

All very orderly. And that’s very bad news for Murray on appeal.

Ben Holden, a licensed attorney and former newspaper executive editor, is director of the Reynolds National Center for Courts and Media. RNCCM, a unit of the University of Nevada-Reno, is an affiliate of the National Judicial College.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/04/2438572/cameras-quiet-observers-at-the.html#ixzz1ZtLzwjvo
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:28 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, October 5th 2011

I wonder how they got this info:

MichaelJackson'sFingerprintsNotOnAnyPropofolBottles

As Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial enters its second week, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Michael Jackson's fingerprints were not found on any of the Propofol bottles.

Dr. Murray's lawyers contend that when the Houston-based cardiologist left the King of Pop briefly on the morning of June 25, 2009, he grabbed a bottle of the drug, ingested it, and then subsequently died.

Dr. Murray's attorney Ed Chernoff told the jury during opening statements that Jackson self-administered an extra dose of Propofol and Lorazepam creating "a perfect storm in his body, that killed him instantly...there was no CPR, nor doctor, no paramedic, no machine that was going to revive Michael Jackson. He died so rapidly, so instantly, he didn’t even have time to close his eyes."

The defense might have a hard time convincing the jury of this, since there were no fingerprints of Jackson's found on any of the Propofol bottles. "Plain and simply, the Los Angeles Police Department didn't find any fingerprints of Michael Jackson's on ANY Propofol bottles or the Lorazepam bottles. There were no partial fingerprints of Michael's or any unknown prints on the medication bottles," a source close to the situation tells us.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/michael-jackson-propofol-bottles-fingerprints-not-conrad-murray-defense-he

Michael Jackson
Drug-Induced Rambling:

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_06dasz11/

"I Had No Childhood" Michael Jackson I had no childhood
Michael Jackson wanted to dedicate his "This Is It" concerts to his children -- and in a heartbreaking conversation Dr. Conrad Murray recorded weeks before the singer died, MJ claims, "I love them because I didn't have a childhood."

You can hear MJ's voice in the recording -- slurred, incoherent -- explaining how he wanted to outdo The Beatles and Elvis with his final concerts, and go down in history as the greatest entertainer who ever lived.

Michael becomes extremely emotional while speaking about his children -- claiming, "I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt."

Murray recorded the conversation on his iPhone on Sunday May 10th, 2009 at 9:05 AM. It's unclear why -- but according to prosecutors, it documents MJ under the influence of "unknown agents." It also shows Murray was familiar with Michael in altered states of mind.

At one point in the clip, Murray asks Michael if he's okay -- and Michael responds, "I am asleep."

The recording -- a clip of which Prosecutor David Walgren played during his opening statement -- was uncovered by investigators after they seized Murray's device

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/05/michael-jackson-voice-recording-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-audio-prosecutor-david-walgren/#.To0RUnKaDh5

Listen to the audio with headphones. The sounds in the background are very interesting. First there is a noise like a fan or a helicopter, you can her also a beep,

"Michael's" voice is stronger than Murray's what means Michael would be speaking directly to the microphone, I mean, he couldn't be calling Murray, if so Murray's voice would be louder in the record. It can also be noticed when "he moves" the sound is very loud.

Also his speech is too good for someone who is drugged. Someone words are really hard to speak and he manage to do it.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:30 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, October 9th 2011

This first video is about the photo and the audio message:

The second video is about the message itself:

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:31 pm

posted by GailShaw on Sunday, October 9th 2011

Another take on Michaels recorded speech.

Part 38

Hoodfellas channel .

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:37 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, October 10th 2011

I liked the first part of this video where he/she talks about Elvis.

I noticed something interesting that was the timeline.

Elvis took the prescriptions drugs at 3:00 AM.

Murray says he gave "Michael" something around 3:00 am.

Elvis took the second round or prescritions drugs at 11 AM.

Murray gives propofol to Michael at 10:50 AM

Now, looking at the pic which shows in the video, I noticed another odd coincidence and it maybe nothing, but amazes me:

Elvis house gate:
Comments about the trial Elvisg10

Michael's house gate:
Comments about the trial Ambfho10

Spooky... hehehe same light at the same side of the gate is on..

Skip to 0:36

Jurors get first glimpse of Michael Jackson doctor’s personality and insight into his thinking

LOS ANGELES — Jurors who stared at the stoic face of Michael Jackson’s doctor across a courtroom for two weeks have had their first glimpse at his personality and their impression of him could be as important as if he had taken the stand himself.

“I loved Mr. Jackson,” he was heard saying in a soft voice. “He was my friend. He opened up to me in different ways. I wanted to help him ... I cared for him. I had no intention of hurting him. I did not want him to fail.”

Prosecutors played the interview to jurors on Friday at Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial. Murray has pleaded not guilty. When the trial resumes Tuesday, Murray’s account will focus on how he broke the news to Jackson’s children about their father’s death.

The dramatic tape recording, made two days after Jackson died, was stopped before the moment when Murray said he realized his patient was dead and he had to face the Jackson family.

The tape provided a powerful crescendo for the prosecution’s case against Murray. But legal experts say the tape’s effect may be as contradictory as his story.

“The prosecution benefited greatly from being able to portray Murray as a liar,” legal analyst and trial attorney Royal Oakes said. “The key factor is his saying he was away from Jackson’s bedside for only two minutes has been contradicted by testimony and cell phone records.”

“To have him lie to detectives about how long he was away was incriminating,” Oakes said.

Murray’s girlfriends have testified he was placing calls to them during the crucial time and he called his current girlfriend from the ambulance as he headed to the hospital with Jackson’s apparently dead body.

In the tape, he makes no mention of any cell phone calls and he lied about taking all safety precautions, Oakes said. Testimony has shown that life-saving equipment was not present at the Jackson home.

On the other hand, Oakes said, the interview conducted by two detectives outside a noisy hotel banquet room allowed Murray to tell his story without being challenged.

“It’s a different effect to tell the story with gentle prodding from detectives as opposed to the brutal shredding of his account that would happen if he took the stand,” he said.

Murray’s lawyer, Ed Chernoff, was present and frequently added comments, telling his client to add details he might have left out.

Thomas Mesereau Jr., who won Jackson’s acquittal in a child molestation trial, said he listened to the tape carefully and felt it may have helped the defense in painting a picture of Murray as a caring physician.

“He doesn’t sound like a menacing person,” said Mesereau. “He sounds like a likable person, a decent person.”

Beyond that, he said, Murray’s words suggest he is “a blamer,” putting the blame for Jackson’s death on the patient and other doctors who had given Jackson the anesthetic in the past.

Mesereau said it’s clear that Murray was trying to head off a criminal charge and instead he gave authorities ammunition with which to charge him.

Detectives sounded confused when Murray mentioned that he had been giving Jackson “milk” every night. “He said, ‘Please, please give me some milk so that I can sleep, because I know that this is all that really works for me,’” Murray said.

“Hot milk or warm?” one of them asks naively.

“It’s just some medicine ... that he is familiar with,” Murray said.

Asked to name the medicine, he said, “propofol” and detectives asked him to spell it.

“And what is this propofol?” asked Detective Stephen Smith.

Under further inquiry, Murray painted a picture of Jackson as a performer besieged by insomnia which threatened to torpedo his “This Is It” comeback concert. He also pointed a finger at other doctors who had introduced Jackson to propofol and gave it to him in such quantities that he became dependent on it.

When Murray was hired to travel with Jackson on tour at a fee of $150,000 a month, it was only after he allowed another doctor to use his office to infuse Jackson with propofol for six hours.

When he awoke, Murray said, Jackson told him he felt “divine guidance” had led him to Murray. The infusions of propofol became Murray’s nightly routine. After a time, he said, Jackson told him: “He wanted me to be around forever.”

Murray said Jackson wanted to open a children’s hospital and told Murray he would become the medical director.

His account of the final hours of Jackson’s life will be re-examined by expert witnesses later in the week.

Both Mesereau and Oakes said upcoming scientific testimony will be vital to the case.

“The key question is did he act in a grossly negligent manner and did his actions contribute to the death of Michael Jackson,” said Mesereau. “When the doctor starts blaming the patient, there’s a problem.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/jurors-get-first-glimpse-of-michael-jackson-doctors-personality-and-insight-into-his-thinking/2011/10/10/gIQAy6LqaL_story.html

ou know the drill, skip a minute of the video, Pearl's video:

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty7th October 2013, 4:45 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, October 11th 2011

Friends, be ready.. this week may be very emotional

What to expect this week in the MJ manslaughter trial

After a break for the Columbus Day holiday, Dr. Conrad Murray’s manslaughter trial will resume on Tuesday at 11:45 ET/8:45 PT, when the rest of Dr. Murray’s audio-taped statement to police will be played for the jury. There is an estimated 45 minutes of audio left.

Some of the key moments yet to be heard by jurors:

–Dr. Murray tells detectives that Joe Jackson never showed up at the hospital with the rest of grieving Jacksons the day MJ died.

–Dr. Murray says that he met with Katherine Jackson moments after she heard MJ had died. He says he told her that he didn’t know what killed him.

–Dr. Murray explains why security cameras caught him leaving the hospital at 4:30PM on the day Jackson died.

Dr. Christopher Rogers, the pathologist who performed Michael Jackson’s autopsy, is expected to testify on Tuesday. Dr. Rogers is likely to address crucial questions regarding the cause of death and manner of death. In the coroner’s report, Dr. Rogers ruled that the cause of death was acute propofol intoxication and the manner of death was homicide.

Later this week the state is also expected to call to the stand an anesthesiologist who will list all of the standards Murray violated when he injected MJ with propofol. During cross-examinations of these witnesses, expect the defense is expected to push their theory that there was too much lorazepam and propofol in Jackson’s stomach to have been administered by I.V.

The state could rest by the end of the week. The defense is expected to present its case over a few days, then the prosecution is expected to present a rebuttal case which could include a pharmacologist or drug expert who could testify about metabolism and rate of absorption.

Click here for the full transcript of the interview LAPD Detectives conducted with Dr. Conrad Murray two days after Michael Jackson died. You can read the part of the interview the jury hasn't heard yet.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/10/what-to-expect-this-week-in-the-mj-manslaughter-trial/#more-13020

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments about the trial   Comments about the trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments about the trial
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next