MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj210
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Michae10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj_quo11
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj_quo10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj_quo16
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj310
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj411
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Let_us10

Cirque du Soleil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 1:22 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, February 18th 2012

Wowwwwwwww.. I am going to have a Pearl moment here.. wink wink nod nod (whatever)... hehehe..

You know the Pearl moment, she says things happpen because someone is sending hints to her.. In this way I have the right to have mine...

Yesterday at 10:34 am LA time I posted about the intro in immortal album, talking about the song and mentioning "Remember the Time" (see previous post).

At 2:07 Michael Jackson official twitter tweeted:

Michael Jackson @michaeljackson
Magazine cover of the day: Check out MJ, Eddie Murphy and Iman on the cover of "Jet Magazine’s" February 1992 issue! ow.ly/i/sTYZ

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Rememb10
Remember the Time.. when blacks were Kings and Queens...

Now... my Pearl moment..."is Michael sending me a message?" "Does Michael want we to discuss this subject?" "did someone (wink) send it to tell me I am right?" "is Michael telling me he is at the forum?" "is this a coincidence? I don't think so.. (finger on my mouth)"...
Sorry, I am kidding here, I just couldn't resist, but to tell the truth, I was like: What? when I saw the tweet..
In more serious way, I think we need to look back to some hints related to Remember the Time.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 1:26 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, February 19th 2012

I am back to this subject. I think we are overlooking something but I don't know what is yet. There is something about the Imortal tour that maybe we are not paying attention. Every day there is an article about the tour, I wonder if we should pay attention to it.

I talked about one of the tracks at Imortal album but there is more. I will bring this up later.

Now the album cover.. I know some people had discussed this but I want to bring this back again. A lot of people talked about butterflies and other stuff, but I notice something else. First Michael pic is bigger than the whole stadium what reminds of the Superbowl and the fans, but I notice two other Michaels on it:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Imorta10

If you look at this picture there a "huge" Michael bigger than everything from whom all comes out, but when we look closely there are 2 Michael's coming down to the stage in the middle of the audience.

I wonder what does it mean, is he telling us he is coming back? or the he is already amount the crowed? Is he calling us to come together for his coming back?

What are we missing?

Most of the articles about CDS have change the main picture, instead of the giving tree with have this:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 20120210

This is not the giving tree anymore, looks more like a nuclear plant. Is he trying to call our attention to something else?

Michael Jackson’s timeless canon fueled an ecstatic crowd at Cirque du Soleil’s tour stop of “The Immortal World Tour” on Saturday night at the BOK Center.

Jackson’s voice echoed over the screams of an ecstatic crowd.

To say the show was fast-paced is an understatement. It took off like a cannon shot and never slowed.

Children dressed in ‘80s-era red, zippered motorcycle jackets, top hats and single sequined gloves. Many adults followed suit in a night filled with nostalgia and dancing.

Fans were welcomed through the gates of Neverland as birds sang. Jackson’s own voice soared as he asked “Have You Seen My Childhood?” A gilded hot-air balloon dreamily floated above the crowd and dropped a heart — Jackson’s love — into the center of the dancers.

Toddlers to seniors, in glittered gowns to jeans and running shoes, clapped and cried and danced and sang.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=298&articleid=20120218_298_0_Michae48660

What are we missing?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 1:28 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, February 20th 2012

Illusionist Criss Angel and Pearl Jam frontman react to THE IMMORTAL

For about a month and a half, we've been bringing you web-exclusive interviews from our Las Vegas coverage of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour. Sin City threw a huge party that attracted some big celebrities who got to see the show for the first time.

The Jackson-themed Cirque show is coming to the Amway Center next week, Feb. 28 and Feb. 29.

Illusionist Criss Angel and Pearl Jam frontman Mick McCready were among the dozens of celebs who graced the red carpet at the Mandalay Bay. Read below to catch part of my conversation with the two men. You can watch the clip right now by clicking on the VIDEO attached to this page.

CRISS ANGEL: I know that Cirque du Soleil doesn't do anything second rate. Everything that they do is beyond anything that any other company can do. Michael Jackson was the epitome of entertainment and I think the combination will create the truest form of magic. So I'm excited about seeing that.

ALLISON WALKER: We're dying to know what's inside [the Michael Jackson Estate authorized] Fan Fest.

C.A: I don’t know. I’m a layman here. We’re both coming here as laypeople to see what this experience will bring us. And I know that it will be fantastic. So we’re very excited about it.

A.W.: How has Michael’s music affected you and the music you put out?

MIKE MCCREADY: In terms of Michael Jackson’s music, it has affected me – it’s certainly an emotional, beautiful type of music that I’ve always kind of gravitated toward. His voice is fantastic. I’ve always loved the Jackson 5 when they had the TV show on as a kid. We, as a band – as Pearl Jam – have covered a song called Someday at Christmas that Eddie [Vedder] was very into as a young boy, so we love him. We love his music.

A.W.: Do you come to Orlando ever?

M.M.: We will. I promise you we’ll come back. I promise. We have not been to the south for a while. We need to get back there. I promise you we’ll do that.

Again, check out the men's red carpet fashion in the 2-minute video clip to the right.

Next Monday, hear what Michael Jackson's brother had to say seconds before THE IMMORTAL began. Also, be sure to check out our special "MJ THE IMMORTAL" section on Ch. 300, Central Florida On Demand, and Ch. 340, Tampa Bay On Demand for extended interviews with the show's creators. We were the only Orlando/Tampa crew in Las Vegas to get you the inside scoop!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/entertainment/2012/february/384954/Illusionist-Criss-Angel-and-Pearl-Jam-frontman-react-to-THE-IMMORTAL
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 1:31 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, February 25th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, February 17th 2012 @ 10:34 AM

I will go back to the Imortal Album. I am not sure if someone look into this, but I think there is something else. I got my album of course and there are some "changes" from the original songs, but one track called my attention right now. It is the second song:
Weeeeeee... I upload the mp3 file to the forum. If you want to listen go to:

Sorry I uploaded to the old forum, no chance to upload here

I cannot get enough of this song.. Michael in all his range from child to a man...some many words whispered.

I am working on track 11 from the album.. soon I will upload this one too..
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 1:59 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, March 4th 2012

I upload traclk 11 to the forum. I wish I could post it here but you can listen it here:
Sorry it cannot be upload here

http://mp3skull.com/mp3/is_it_scary_immortal_version.html

I will need some help with this one. Some parts I couldn’t understand what he is trying to say;

This is one of my favorite songs from the album, it feels like he is telling the story about the hoax

I’ve seen the........

Crafted by magical ....

……………and die itself

It is been……. Filled with darkness and mystery

At this part it seems he is telling he is aware of the dark forces he has to fight to…

And this goes together with Is it Scary, where he says they are everywhere

There's a ghost out in the hall

Theirs a goul beneath the bed

Now it's coming through the walls

Now it's coming down the stairs

Then there's screaming in the dark

Hear the beating of his heart

Can you feel it in the air

Ghosts be hiding everywhere

Is that scary for you baby

Am I scary for you oh

Is it scary for you baby

Is it scary for you

You know the stranger is you

Is it scary for you baby

A lot of whispers…Heart beat and breathing.

The heart beating I can hear in the original version but the heavily breathing I cannot find in the original version.

Fairy maybe you can help me here, have you heard it like this in another version?

It is almost like he is saying his heart is beating and he is still breathing…

There's a creak beneath the floor

There's a creak behind the door

There's a rocking in the chair

But nobody sitting there

Their's a ghostly smell around

But nobody to be found

And a coughin' and a yawnin'

Where restless soul's spoke

And here is like he is saying.. if you want me se dead is in this way you will see me

I'm gonna be

Exactly what you gonna see

So did you come to me

To see your fantasies

Performed before your very eyes

And the show will start before everybody eyes. Kind of remind me of the ambulance at Carolwood dr..

A haunting ghostly treat

The foolish trickery

And spirits dancing

In the night

But if you came to see

The truth the purity

It's here inside

A lonely heart

So let the performance start

Now it is the time….

Something breaks

From Somebody's watching Me

I.. I.. I..

I.. I ..I always feel like….

Someone is watching me

From Threatened:

A nightmare, that is the case, never Neverland that’s the place.

A monster that you can see disappear

A monster, the worst thing to fear.

I feel like he is saying Neverland is part of it and refering to himself like he is going to disappear and they have to be affraid of what he is caplable to do.

Monster “Michael album”

Oh hail.

The king has rissen
The king has risen

Just this part from Monster about 3 times. the word King is stressed different from the original version. So he did and now the plan is in place.

Threatned (the two first lines are in different order in the original version)

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
While you sleep, while you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks of me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

Come on baby

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
While you sleep, while you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks of me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.

It isn’t. It’s the beginning...

Intro to Thriller the zombies sounds of the zombies walking around

It sound almost like Michael is threating the bad guy to watch him because he will get them now that he walks like a zombie...

Am I crazy enough? Any help here?

PS: In the INTRO song number 2, Michael also says: WATCH!

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 2:10 pm

posted by mjmtc on Sunday, March 4th 2012

I’ve seen the........ tales

Crafted by magical ....

……………and die itself

Its paintings are Filled with darkness and mystery

Nimue wrote:
At this part it seems he is telling he is aware of the dark forces he has to fight to…

And this goes together with Is it Scary, where he says they are everywhere
There's a ghost out in the hall

There's a goul beneath the bed

Now it's coming through the walls

Now it's coming (down) UP the stairs

(Then) there's the spirit (screaming) in the dark

Hear the beating of his heart

Can you feel it in the air

Ghosts be hiding everywhere

HERE THE PART IS MISSING WHERE HE NORMALLY SINGS ABOUT HIMSELF:

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It's you whose haunting me
Because you are wanting me to be the stranger
In your life

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualised
And if you wanna to see
Eccentric ....
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

Let them all materialise

Is that (scary) good for you baby

Am I scary for you (oh) boy

Is it scary for you baby

Is it scary for you

You know the stranger is you

Is it scary for you baby

Nimue wrote:

The heart beating I can hear in the original version but the heavily breathing I cannot find in the original version.

Fairy maybe you can help me here, have you heard it like this in another version?

There's a (creak beneath) creaking in the floor

There's a (creak) creep behind the door

There's a rocking in the chair

But nobody sitting there

Their's a (ghostly) ghastly smell around

But nobody to be found

And a coughin' and a yawnin'

Where restless soul's spoke

Nimue wrote:
And here is like he is saying.. if you want me se dead is in this way you will see me
I'm gonna be

Exactly what you gonna see

So did you come to me

To see your fantasies

Performed before your very eyes

Nimue wrote:
And the show will start before everybody eyes. Kind of remind me of the ambulance at Carolwood dr..
A haunting ghostly treat

The foolish trickery

And spirits dancing

In the night

But if you came to see

The truth the purity

It's here inside

A lonely heart

Nimue wrote:

No I believe this is the first time. Its funny when listening to the album, people do not realize this was recorded after the hoax or at least leading up to the hoax. These arent old recordings remixed. The songs here are all messages for the bad guys. No doubt about that. That is one of the reasons I use "Is It Scary?" many times in my vids. Its Michael's way of saying "You aint seen nothing yet". And even with all the evil powers that I have seen they possess, they still wont stand a chance if they continuing pushing their evil agenda. It all has a very strong connection to Thriller and rising from the dead.

I wouldnt even know where to start to explain what I see in this, but I will make an attempt in my coming vids. I think it is time I start talking of the kind of power Michael has. By leaving out the part of the song where he talks about himself

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It's you whose haunting me
Because you are wanting me to be the stranger
In your life

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualised
And if you wanna to see
Eccentric ....
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

Let them all materialise

he is telling them that this part is over. The hunt of him is over. Now the roles are switched. And I for one wouldnt want to be in their shoes. He played the role they gave him "Im gonna be exactly what you wanna see"... meaning the freak.

But tables have turned now and he is gonna show everybody that "the evil one is... "them".
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 2:17 pm

posted by GailShaw on Monday, March 5th 2012

Thanks for posting this track.............

This is one of my favourites.

The way they have merged these songs together is very clever.

Here is what I hear...........with some help from my family.

I've seen the BOOK of tales......[repeats Book of Tales 3 times]

Crafted by magic LAUGHS?

OPEN IN TIME itself

ITS PAGES are filled darkness and mystery

THE REST I HEAR THE SAME

Now this is what I hear in this part

SO LET THE PERFORMANCE START...

Something breaks

A scream.....

Then a stomping sound.............the scene from GHOSTS when the ghouls climb up to the ceiling then down the walls

I I I

I feel Someone is Watching Me

Someone is watching me.....me me me me

The above is repeated aboved and overlayed in to THREATENED

A nightmare thats the case....NEVER NEVERLAND thats the place

A Monster you can see disappear a Monster your worst thing to fear

NICE LEAD INTO THE SONG...........MONSTER.........

All hail the King has Risen.......repeated 4 times here

NOW,

Mixed again back with THREATENED

You're By yourself but Its my touch you felt

I'm not a ghost from hell,but I've got a spell on you

You should be watchin me you should feel THREATENED

While you sleep while you BREATHE you should feel THREATENED

Everytime the lady speaks she speaks of me THREATENED half of me you'll never be so you should be THREATENED by me.............THIS PART REMINDS ME OF DIANE DIMOND.................

REPEATS ABOVE.....adding in COME ON BABY

50 CENTS AGAIN LAYERED IN THE BACKGROUND

The king had risen...... 3 times

What you have just witnessed could be the END of a particular terrifying nightmare................it isn't its the BEGINNING....

And then the intro to THRILLER........

Yes Nimue I see what you mean by changing the order of the song Threatened

There is a definite message in this song........and yes is NEVERLAND THE PLACE TO BE..............especially when it was assumed that Michael would never go back there...............LIVING IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Cheers

I've just posted the video form TII of that THRILLER/GHOSTS/THREATENED scene..............I love the end when Michael looks like he's pulling the strings like a Puppetmaster............

I hope the link works........

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 2:25 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, March 5th 2012

Thanks Fairy and Gail for the help.

It is really hard to see the differences sometimes. When I have a suspicion that something has changed I have to listen the original song and keeping coming and going from one to another.

I also noticed that during Monster part the emphasis on the KING part is done by repeating it 7 times (king, king, king...).

It was made sure that the part chosen from Monster was: "All Haill.. the king has risen" and it comes back as background in a total of 7 times ( 4 for the first time and 3 for the background).

About Neverland, it reminds me of Fairy's videos and how Neverland was used as a bait and how important Neverland is concerning he "bad guys" (oil companies, native american nations...).

As Fairy said:

Fairy wrote:
Its funny when listening to the album, people do not realize this was recorded after the hoax or at least leading up to the hoax. These arent old recordings remixed. The songs here are all messages for the bad guys. No doubt about that.
I think Michael is using the record to send messages why he did (apart from Fairy's videos) and to the bad guys.

In this one I feel like he is saying: "be aware because I am going to get you, there is nothing that you can do about, because you cannot reach me now".

I also feel a spiritual meaning in another layer of this, but this part Fairy is the one who is good at

I am thinking to work also the track 17 "They Don't really care about us" which is a mix with tabloid junk and privacy. I think I heard something different but I am not sure and the performance of CDS of this song is quite unique.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 2:26 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Tuesday, March 6th 2012

IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR is #1!!!!!!!!

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 4275990

Great News! Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour is the #1 tour in America and has been since the show’s US premiere in Las Vegas last December, according to Pollstar magazine, the concert tour industry’s leading trade publication. The show is breaking box office records: Over the weekend in Miami, IMMORTAL was sold out three nights in a row and set a new record as the top grossing 3-day run in the history of the American Airlines Arena. Fans around the country have been tremendously supportive, and what’s more, the show’s incredible musical performances, choreography and visuals have drawn new fans to Michael’s music and legacy. It’s the biggest, most successful tour in the country! This is just what Michael would have wanted and deserves. Michael has always been and will always be the Biggest Star in the World thanks to his fans!
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty28th October 2013, 2:41 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, March 6th 2012

Go Michael!...

I don't have the source for this. This was posted at MJHD.net forum, but shows at least how is the feeling from the show:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 24fd7210

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:04 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, March 10th 2012

Ok.. Now track 17 from Immortal album, you can hear here:

I cannot post the original link here but you can hear it at:

http://49mp3.com/mp3/Michael+Jackson+They+Don%27t+Care+About+Us+%28Immortal+with+normal+version%29

The Immortal album says that track 17 They Don’t Really Care About Us is a remix from TDRCAU with Privacy and Tabloid Junk, but I couldn’t find the 2 last songs in it. Also I couldn’t find the thanks to the choir used in this song at the credits, I might have missed since the letters are too small..

I am going crazy and I will to say what I have avoided in the previous songs, I think Michael added new vocals in these songs.

Every time I listen to the songs at Immortal album I look for other versions to check if it is like the others I mean, if I what I am hearing is there, but I cannot find.

It is just a few words, sentences in the middle of it, sometimes his voice sounds very strong different from the versions in the previous albums.. Maybe is just me…

In this one he starts with:

At 0:03 - All the injustice…..

(I didn’t find this sentence in the other versions, but not even at banned prison version, that I just heard)

“Radio communications” but not the same that is heard on banned prison version at the beginning, there is no woman talking in this one.

(a break here, It is really hard to hear what they are saying, but the first time I heard I thought it was the 911 call ..hehehe).

In the original version (not Immortal) we hear something about 'children" in this part, and it is Michael's voice disguised. We can also hear a woman talking (in the radio) at the beginning and at the end of the song( not at Immortal version).

Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
Innocent (?), on the news
Everybody dog food
Black man (?) (bang bang), shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, Kike (?) me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

(6 times if I don’t miss any)

The part with Roosevelt is cut…

A choir was added

I notice the beat box in this part but not in other versions.

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no
no no no yeah yeah yeah

(several times)

they (?) keep me on fire

they keep me on fire
( This additional line was added in this version he says it only once in other versions)

I am here to remind you

At 3:02 Helicopters… (not at the prison version or other version. It reminded me of the helicopter back on Jun 25)

All I wanna say is that

They don't really care about us:

Any ideas?

I am moving to another song in the album, a lot of them has something "new".
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:09 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, March 21st 2012

Ok.. I am hoax crazy.. I will watch these videos again carefully during the weekend, it is the second time I see a shadow or a projection suspicious in a flash on these videos. It might be nothing but we never know.

I think I also saw Paris during the rehearsal, but I am not sure.

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Pt541910
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:10 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, March 24th 2012

I cant believe.. the videos were removed before I had a change to work with them. I wanted to take several screen shots and I didn't get the chance. In the number 1 there was someone in the backstage with head covered and I really wanted to look at this in details... So many things I saw and now it is lost..
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:12 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, March 26th 2012

I will post just parts of this article. The article is 2 pages long...

Long live the King of Pop

We saw the funeral. We saw the posthumous movie "This Is It." We saw the manslaughter trial of his doctor.

The King of Pop may be dead, but he is coming to an arena near you. "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" is the No. 1 tour in the music business right now, grossing more than $1 million a night -- doing bigger business per city than current outings by Kanye West/Jay-Z, Bob Seger and Brad Paisley.

My comment: Yeah go Michael!!!!!!!

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 1514231

"Michael is Elvis," said George. "In terms of iconography of cult Americana, Michael is replacing Elvis in so many different ways."

For one, Jackson is taking over for Presley in Las Vegas, where the rock 'n' roll king reigned for decades. Cirque du Soleil has announced the December closing of its "Viva Elvis" show after less than two years in Vegas and the opening of a resident production of "Immortal" there in 2013 to complement its Beatles' show, "Love," which opened in 2006, and the touring "Immortal."

Because he didn't tour in the United States between 1988 and his death, "Immortal" has become something of a surrogate Jackson tour.

Big abroad

The 1990s were not kind to Jackson, especially in the States. To be sure, he scored hits, including the chart-topping "You Are Not Alone" and "Scream," a duet with his sister, Janet. But he was rocked by negative headlines, including allegations of child molestation, that made him a concert attraction non grata.

Except abroad. On two separate tours -- to support the "Dangerous" and "HIStory" albums -- he performed in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Oceania, South America and Mexico. The only U.S. venue was Hawaii. All the concerts were sold out.

"He's truly a global icon," said choreographer/dancer Travis Payne, who worked with Jackson from 1992 to 2009 and collaborated on "Immortal." "You could just feel a definite tonal shift in the way that he was perceived and received in all parts of the world."

"We don't just hear the songs. There's the visual representation. There's the music videos. There's the dances. There's the iconography. There's the costumes. There's this whole web of things that we associate with Michael Jackson. People can relate to it in all those different ways. It's very multi-sensory."

"There's a depth and a range to his catalog," Vogel said. "He has ballads, he has protest songs, he has anthems, he has dance music. He did gospel, he did R&B, he did pop, he did hip-hop. It's not a traditional pop catalog where all the songs are love and relationships."

As inventive as his music may have been rhythmically and sonically, it was clearly mainstream and had mass appeal.

"It was clean and wholesome. It wasn't nasty music," explained singer Campbell. "You didn't have to worry about who is in the room. Your grandma could listen to it."

"He was the ultimate performer," said superfan Emily Clifford, 24, of Minneapolis, who regularly wears leather jackets like those her idol wore in the "Thriller" video and on the cover of his album "Bad."

Yes, he tried to be bad, but, as Clifford puts it, "he had the ability to have androgynous sex appeal that was both innocent and addicting." With that image, that dancing and 16 No. 1 songs, he became a demographic dream -- the first pop star to truly transcend race, genres, generations and geography in his appeal.

Released four months after his death, "This Is It" -- the highest-grossing concert movie ever, with $261 million -- was a crucial component in restoring his reputation. After years of his reclusiveness, the documentary showed the world what few had seen before: Michael as a person, his humanity and creativity in full view of the cameras. He taught moves to dancers, shared ideas with the show's director and created sounds with his mouth and fingers to instruct his musicians.

"He'd take as much time as was needed to get it right," choreographer Payne said of Jackson's creative process. "It was always about trying to top the last idea. That didn't necessarily mean bigger. It definitely meant different. It needed to have some surprise element. He wanted [the dancing] to be entertaining enough that it catches people's eye but simple enough that they want to get up and do it."

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/143974986.html?page=1&c=y

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, March 30th 2012

Ok.. as everybody knows by now I got the other version of Immortal album the De Luxe edition.

I was working on some songs from the previous edition and I had to stop for some time. Now I was listen the deluxe edition and it has 2 CD's, of course with some more songs, and I am still finding a lot of things "new"in these songs.

I still didn't work on them, there is a lot of things to see and it takes time, but at CD 2 it has the song "Gone too soon..

I uploaded to the forum, you can hear here

I cannot post the original link here, but you can hear it here:

http://mp3skull.com/mp3/gone_too_soon_immortal_version.html

This is a serious song and very emotional, we all know the story behind it. Also, Michael's "death" is said to be related with "gone too soon".

Anyway, listen to the Immortal version at the first from 00:00 to 00:06 it starts with laughter a lot of people laughing, like a joke had been told...

Hahahaha...Hahaha....

I found weird to associate "jokes" and laughter" with a song that was meant to talk about someone who "died" too soon..

Is this a hint?.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:21 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, March 31st 2012

At the previous page I posted 6 videos about CDS documentary and I said there were a lot of interesting flashs and pics that I would see later. The videos were removed, but today I manage to find them in another channel. I am replacing the videos at the previous page one by one as soon as I take the screen shots of it.

Today I replaced the last one video 6. It is in French but the some scenes are very interesing....

What I got from video 6?? I am not as good as MaryJo in finding these things but I will give a try since Mary is not posting anymore.. hehehehe

Are you around MaryJo?

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc10
Isn't this Paris? During the rehearsals? I thought she saw it only at the premier....

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc11

Here at 9:13 we see Paris and Katherine during the premier...

What was Paris doing at the rehearsals of CDS?
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc12

At 11:21 - Isn't this guy one of TII dancers? If so what is he doing at CDS crew?

Now the credits. It starts at 13:20. It shows pics during the rehearsals for each person and name them, but for one of those the pic that is shown is odd, because it is not from CDS rehearsal...

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc13

It is the only pic which is not related to CDS rehearsal or performance. I wonder why?

I will be back with more latter. Sorry I had to start from the video 6 instead of number 1. I am having problems to play the video number 1.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 2:57 pm

Since I started backward I will keep in this way. Now from video number 5 (the video is already posted at page 3 of this thread):

At 00:07 - Smooth Criminal:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc14

public enemy number 1... in the headline

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc15

At 00:17 - with Michael picture: "I was framed"

Is it Paris by herself in the middle of the production??

At 00:20 and 00:25:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc16

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc17

If it is Paris, why is she alone? No one to scort her, from family, brothers, uncles????

Can you see someone else from the family?

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc18

Mikey The Gloved Too Smooth to be caught!

Does it means anything? Is it a hint?

This one I posted already, it is a shadow during the "Dangerous" part of the performance

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Pt541910

Now from "Is it scary?":

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc19

At page 3 of this thread we were discussing the songs for Immortal Album, at this particular song something was added at the beginning, different from the original song like someone whispering a tale. To tell the truth, I think this someone I hear is Michael.

From Gail, Fairy and me:

"I've seen the book of tales;

crafted by magical hands;

open in time itself;

Its pages are filled with darkeness and mystery".

This song can be heard at Audio/MP3 applications here at the forum
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc20

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc21

You Feel...

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc22

I cannot make what is written

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc23

Moving to another part

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 3:02 pm

At part 5 I didn't find too much...maybe I have to take a break hehehehe... In this video they talk about Michael's spiritual side. I will post just a 2 screen shots:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc24

At Thriller there is a character who does not move.. I am not sure...

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc25

At I just cant stop loving you it comes to water reference again in the background..

Interesting the additional parts at the songs we were discussing does not show at the documentary so far.

Moving to part 3.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 3:14 pm

Now from part 3

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc26

Hehehe... Michael had to have a 7 at some point of this....

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc27

This part of the video is funny. It seems to be some sort for comercial and it goes really fast but at this point a voice says: "I think I love you" as Michael says in the song..

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc28

You have to watch this part, at 6:01. They are wearing the same type of outfit Michael would wear at This Is It during Billie Jeans performance. It is amazing.

On weird thing: at this part during Billie Jeans Michael says something like that: "You know you cant" several times. I don't recall hearing this line during the official Billie Jeans song or during the Immortal version at the albums, but I am not sure.

Does he say it?
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc29

Some projection appears at the background. Is Michael wearing the same outfit?

More screen shots of it:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc30

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc31

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc32

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc33

At 8:50 Michael speaks at Mowton video..just for fun: "I love to performe those old songs with my brothers including Jermaine hehehehe...

Thriller:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc34

At 12:11 - someone is inside a casket and you hear a heart beating...

All "dead" are wearing white.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 3:28 pm

posted by The Fairy on Saturday, March 31st 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, March 31st 2012 @ 11:00 AM

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc22

I cannot make what is written
First word is "Stranger"...

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 3:35 pm

Time for video number 2... almost there.. hehehehe

First, for fun... Michael you always loses pillow fights:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc35

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc36

They don't really care about us:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc37

It starts with a question mark.

And this projection comes on the big screen...

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc38

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc39

In the projection looks like a guy and a car, too hard to make anything out of it.

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc40

Can anyone read the sign? I make "month" "one less?????"

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc41

The sign at the soldiers change to money in green.

Well, I think I will leave part 1 for tomorrow..
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 3:36 pm

posted by The Fairy on Sunday, April 1st 2012

Remember the time
With Cirque du Soleil’s newest production, Michael Jackson’s greatest hits won’t soon be forgotten

By ELISABETH VINCENTELLI

Last Updated: 11:09 PM, March 31, 2012

Posted: 7:37 PM, March 31, 2012

It's tough enough to fill an arena when you have a superstar. What do you do without one?

If somebody could come up with a solution, it’s Cirque du Soleil, whose latest spectacle, “Michael Jackson — The Immortal World Tour,” starts a three-day run at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday.

“It’s a hybrid of a theater show and a rock concert, with all the whimsy and fantasy of Cirque married to the language of Michael Jackson,” explains choreographer Travis Payne. “Hopefully his fans are spoken to in a way they can appreciate, even though he’s not there physically.”

Payne is well-placed to know what’s legit or not when it comes to the King of Pop: He was a dancer on Jackson’s 1992 “Dangerous” tour, and worked his way up to co-choreographer of his last project, “This Is It.”

He’s just one of the several people associated with “Immortal” who can boast direct ties to Jackson. Payne first met the show’s director, Jamie King (a longtime Madonna associate), on the “Dangerous” trek, while musical director and keyboardist Greg Phillinganes first played with Jackson on the 1979 album “Off the Wall.”

All these participants helped capture Jackson’s spirit, a key element since the show’s building blocks are his songs. When training the dancers, Payne says he told them, “It’s not just movement for movement’s sake — it’s about story telling, which Michael was really brilliant at. He created a language that was all his own.”

But like Cirque’s other shows based on famous pop acts — The Beatles’ “Love” and Elvis Presley’s “Viva Elvis” — “Immortal” isn’t a slavish tribute. “We didn’t want to go with an impersonator,” laughs Chantal Tremblay, the Montreal-based company’s director of creation.

So you hear Jackson’s voice, but it’s backed by a live band, and the songs have been re-arranged and mashed-up to accommodate two hours packed with dancing — plenty of it — and Cirque’s trademark acrobatics.

After director King picked the songs he wanted to use, musical designer Kevin Antunes (who’s worked with Madonna and Justin Timberlake) was given access to the singer’s catalog.

He had fun digging deep. “Along with the hits, there was a lot of thought about using songs that might not be so recognizable,” Antunes says. “For the ‘Thriller’ scene, we used some of the cool orchestral score that Elmer Bernstein did for the video.”

A Cirque show based on Jackson makes sense in every way. After all, the star anticipated the high-concept, visually driven turn that other pop concerts would take. There isn’t a contemporary arena tour that doesn’t bear his influence, from Britney Spears to Lady Gaga.

But his personal world, heavily drawing on fantasy, was also a natural fit for Cirque.

Tremblay recalls visiting Jackson’s estate with her team, which gave them inspiration. “The aerial swan number with straps was suggested by swans we saw on the lake at Neverland,” she says.

The trick was to channel decades of artistic and musical history into an event that can stand on its own.

“Once Michael left the stage for good, he left behind all this great information,” Payne says, “so we were just trying to represent those things in a show that won’t last four hours! Hopefully the spirit of Michael’s creativity is woven through it.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/theater/remember_the_time_WqogbDCOUwwl8XYeSTsAoJ#ixzz1qm4TzL00
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 5:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, April 1st 2012

It is interesting, even for CDS Michael brought back to his side people from old times.

Quote :
Payne is well-placed to know what’s legit or not when it comes to the King of Pop: He was a dancer on Jackson’s 1992 “Dangerous” tour, and worked his way up to co-choreographer of his last project, “This Is It.” He’s just one of the several people associated with “Immortal” who can boast direct ties to Jackson. Payne first met the show’s director, Jamie King (a longtime Madonna associate), on the “Dangerous” trek, while musical director and keyboardist Greg Phillinganes first played with Jackson on the 1979 album “Off the Wall.”
It seems that there is a pattern. At the last month Michael brought back Branca, Dileo and so on.

After Jun 2009, Teddy was brought back to work in the "project" (Michael album).

At CDS the "old" guys are also working on...

Quote :
Tremblay recalls visiting Jackson’s estate with her team, which gave them inspiration. “The aerial swan number with straps was suggested by swans we saw on the lake at Neverland,” she says.
I think she is talking about "I just cant stop loving you"

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc25

It seems the Estate is making a huge effort to marking the tour, every day one or two article about CDS tour is out there.

Thanks Fairy...

Now I will try to work in the video number one from the documentary..

After Jun 2009, Teddy was brought back to work in the "project" (Michael album).
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 5:18 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, April 1st 2012

Part 1 not too much at this one.

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc42

This thing goes back to 2004:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc43

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Cirdoc44

It seems Michael was thinking about this for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty1st November 2013, 5:19 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, April 2nd 2012

I will be back to the topic about Immortal album later with more details, but even non believers are noticing the differences I've been talking about:

video removed/deleted

It is not only this, there is more.

Too bad I don't have time to work on it now (work time) but I was listen to the album on my car and I keep finding more and more things, even at the songs I have already posted about.

For example, at TDRCAU the choir says lines that are not in the song.. like "I love you". Really hard to hear since Michael's voice is too distracting.. hehehhe..

I am thinking more and more that Michael is using his music ( all albums, Michael, Immortal) to send messages about the hoax to us. Not that he didn't send messages before, but specific messages during the hoax using old and new songs and we have overlooked.

At the beginning of "You will be there" (Memorial version with "pains"), a child talks about to save the planet for your children and Michael sings You will be there like he is calling for out support and it joins with next song "I will be there".. he is reaching out his hands to us....

I feel like Michael is telling us what needs to be done and we have to join him to get it at the end.

I will try to work in the songs as soon as I can, but I have to say it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cirque du Soleil
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Cirque du Soleil and other tributes :: Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson-
Jump to: