MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj210
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Michae10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj_quo11
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj_quo10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj_quo16
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj310
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj411
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Let_us10

Cirque du Soleil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:26 pm

posted by GailShaw on Sunday, August 14th 2011

Thanks for your replies and insight to this whole CDS show.

I to was thinking....Michaels Masters.........how on earth did Kevin Atunes get hold of them?The Master himself?

Also this series of videos that Greg is putting on youtube he is classifying as Top secret........hmmm....not to Top secret if you ask me,or is he just saying this to see who is really paying attention to what is really going on here.

We haven't forgotten how the CDS was mentionned in TII Behind The Scenes.....how convienent.......and all the gorgeous clothing that Zaldy was preparing for TII,is now coincidentally being prepared for CDS.Not to mention the aerialist Danielle Rueda Watts,and her connection to TII and CDS......Hmmmmmm.......

http://www.cirqueartist.com/ This a link about her.

This is án extract from the article Nimue about the visit to Neverland where they met just 9 months after Michaels 'death.

It was on a trip to Jackson's former home nine months after his death that attorney John Branca and Interscope Records founder John McClain, co-executors of the late singer's estate, laid the plans out to produce a show with Cirque founder/ CEO Guy Laliberte and Mongeau.

This the link to the article which is posted back on this thread.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118039762?refCatId=15

Yes is does seem to be piece-by piece everything that is being done.No-one seems too concerned about the fact that there hasn't even been a trial yet.It's like......Business as usual........we have a show to prepare.......no time to waste.......

Hopefully...... The Greatest Show On Earth.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:28 pm

posted by mjmtc on Sunday, August 14th 2011

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Sunday, August 14th 2011 @ 7:07 AM

Thanks for your replies and insight to this whole CDS show... I to was thinking....Michaels Masters.........how on earth did Kevin Atunes get hold of them?The Master himself?Also this series of videos that Greg is putting on youtube he is classifying as Top secret........hmmm....not to Top secret if you ask me,or is he just saying this to see who is really paying attention to what is really going on here.
Yeah the "top secret" thing was a nice joke... hehe

Quote :

We haven't forgotten how the CDS was mentionned in TII Behind The Scenes.....how convienent.......and all the gorgeous clothing that Zaldy was preparing for TII,is now coincidentally being prepared for CDS.Not to mention the aerialist Danielle Rueda Watts,and her connection to TII and CDS......Hmmmmmm.......
I am working a little bit about this connection in my next vid.. we will see where it will take me

Quote :

This is án extract from the article Nimue about the visit to Neverland where they met just 9 months after Michaels 'death.It was on a trip to Jackson's former home nine months after his death that attorney John Branca and Interscope Records founder John McClain, co-executors of the late singer's estate, laid the plans out to produce a show with Cirque founder/ CEO Guy Laliberte and Mongeau.
Nine months.. enough for a rebirth

Quote :

Yes is does seem to be piece-by piece everything that is being done.No-one seems too concerned about the fact that there hasn't even been a trial yet.It's like......Business as usual........we have a show to prepare.......no time to waste.......

Hopefully...... The Greatest Show On Earth.
Exactly.. no need to worry... no talk about the trial... this sure seems like a tribute show than the one in Wales

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:30 pm

posted by GailShaw on Tuesday, August 16th 2011

Production Journal =Day 4.

Yes this will be a TRIBUTE......and one worth travelling thousands of kilometres to see..........and at least we know that Michael would approve of this idea.....

I wonder how many days of the Production Journal there will be?Perhaps just up until the opening show'.

The opening show is on the 2nd October 2011.........so yes it really does make you wonder what is going on with The Cardiff debacle........

Cheers

THE MASTERS..........hmmm
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:31 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, August 16th 2011

Thanks Gail. I forgot to post the update.

They said will be a week long (7 days) tour through the production. So I am expecting 3 more videos or so
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:32 pm

Thanks Nimue...must have missed hearing that.

So much going on.Sometimes its too hard to keep up.

Can't imagine what its going to be like when this,the trial and the Cardiff Tribute[if it starts]all get started.My head will be spinning then.

Many sleepless nights coming up.

I forgot another important event in October.........the 10th Anniversary of INVINCIBLE......

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:33 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, August 16th 2011

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:33 pm

Thanks Nimue.

Interesting how they don't mention that Mike Phillips is credited on the MICHAEL CD as the saxophonist on the song.... Behind the Mask'....but make sure we are aware of his previous work with Prince.

Here is what is said on the MICHAEL ALBUM.

"Saxophone: Mike Phillips courtesy of Hidden Beach Recordings"

Here is the link to Hidden beach.......I hope it works.i am practising......sorry if it doesn't.

http://www.hiddenbeach.com/

http://www.hiddenbeach.com/mikephillips/ this is his own site.

The Genius of Michael leaves me so bewildered.The layers to all of this are beyond belief.I am so glad to be apart of ."Discovering The Man"I never knew.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:36 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, August 17th 2011

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Tuesday, August 16th 2011 @ 9:35 PM

Thanks Nimue.
You are welcome dear

Quote :

Interesting how they don't mention that Mike Phillips is credited on the MICHAEL CD as the saxophonist on the song.... Behind the Mask'....but make sure we are aware of his previous work with Prince.
Here is what is said on the MICHAEL ALBUM.
"Saxophone: Mike Phillips courtesy of Hidden Beach Recordings"
Well, the MICHAEL album was pretty polemic, but is odd not to mention his previous work "with Michael" or on "MICHAEL album"

Quote :

Here is the link to Hidden beach.......I hope it works.i am practising......sorry if it doesn't.
http://www.hiddenbeach.com/
http://www.hiddenbeach.com/mikephillips/ this is his own site.
Thanks Gail for the links. Don't worry we can fix them. You said you use a touchscreen and maybe this may not helping you to post the links, I don't know. But I the links are right just not working inside the forum. No problem.

"Real artists REAL music" interesting...

Nice music.. I liked Mike page.. hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 2:37 pm

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, August 17th 2011

You are most welcome Nimue.

Yes perhaps it is the touch screen.I appreciate that you can fix them for me.

Real artists and Real music,yes that is what we have to get back.Also some new up and coming talent,and what better place to be,working for The Michael Jackson Immortal Tour

Hopefully one day I can get back to the US and see the permanent show in Las Vegas.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:07 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, August 17th 2011

Yes Gail, this link you provide for Mike Phillips reminded me of this:

MJJ Music was a recording company founded by American pop singer Michael Jackson.

Founded in 1994, Jackson formed the label to help shape the talents of burgeoning artists. Among the string of artists that signed with Jackson on the label include Brownstone, 3T, Tatyana Ali and Men of Vizion. The label's most significant successes in America was that of Brownstone, whose 1994 single, "If You Love Me", hit the top ten of the pop charts, and Tatyana Ali, who had a top ten hit in 1999 with the single, "Daydream". Another significant success for the label was 3T, whose first album, Brotherhood, went gold in America and platinum overseas.

Due to difficulties between Jackson and his parent label Sony Music over promotion over his career and the label's future, Jackson folded the label in 2001.

http://wikibin.org/articles/mjj-music.html

They say this company is closed but I still find some activity under this label. It seems Michael wants to deal with artists out of the "big" record companies.

One more part. I wonder how is to hear his voice in this way. This show will be something..

His voice through all the show...awwww.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:10 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, August 18th 2011

MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR Daily Video

Meet three more members of the music team in today's installment of the daily video diaries from MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR in Montreal. To buy your tickets to the ultimate tribute to Michael Jackson: http://cirk.me/qqb3YN

In this video starting at 0:50 the guy which was with Michael at History tour talks about Michael in the present tense..(maybe a believer?)

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:11 pm

posted by GailShaw on Monday, August 22nd 2011

Day 8 of the Journal......introducing Jonathan Moffatt...

Ah yes the best of the best.......Looks like The Best Is Yet To Come.......

Cheers

And yes Nimue in the previous video,he does use present tense............must be hard some times to remember that Michael is 'gone'.its been a long 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:13 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, August 22nd 2011

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Monday, August 22nd 2011 @ 2:14 PM

And yes Nimue in the previous video,he does use present tense............must be hard some times to remember that Michael is 'gone'.its been a long 2 years.
Thank you Gail.. Oh yeah... hard to remember the he is "gone" ... hehehehe... or we have another "believer" in the show
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:14 pm

Here is Day 10....Somehow Day 9 is missing....can someone else find it?Thank-you.

Cheers

I guess looking at this production,the trial of Conrad Murray seems to be the least of everyones worries.As they say in show biz....The Show must go on.....

The Greatest Show On Earth.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:15 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, August 22nd 2011

Did they miss the day number 9?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:16 pm

Yes Nimue it appears they did.Interesting I must say.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:17 pm

posted by GailShaw on Saturday, August 27th 2011

It appears they changed the video I posted as Day 10 to Day 9.

So now here is day 11.......confusing......now no day 10.....

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:18 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, August 27th 2011

Thank you Gail. Yeah it seems they got lost in time. This usually happens working around Michael and listening to him...

What is time when Michael genious is around?.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:20 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, August 30th 2011

Cirque du Soleil marks Michael Jackson’s birthday
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Scaled.CirqueMichaelDBLVNB1_t653

Today marks what would have been Michael Jackson’s 53rd birthday. The King of Pop and I often joked about our Aug. 29 birthdates. To mark his birthday, Cirque du Soleil disclosed today that no less than 10 diverse choreographers -- some of whom worked with Michael -- will contribute their talents to the upcoming Immortal world premiere.

Cirque unveils the show in Montreal on Oct. 2, and the high-profile choreographers teamed with the company’s own crew make it the largest creative team ever assembled for any of Cirque’s multimillion-dollar spectaculars. Immortal, written and directed by Jamie King, is a unique tribute to Michael’s music legacy. The dance team is comprised of Travis Payne, Rich and Tone Talauega, Debra Brown, Napoleon and Tabitha Dumo, Jamal Sims, Cloud and Tamara Levinson and Mandy Moore.

Other creators include Guy Laliberte and Gilles Ste-Croix, creative guides; Chantal Tremblay, director of creation; Carla Kama, associate show director; Kevin Antunes, musical designer; Greg Phillinganes, music director; Mark Fisher, set designer; Michael Curry, props and scenic designer; and Zaldy Goco, costume designer.

Cirque promises that the show captures the essence, soul and inspiration of The King of Pop, celebrating a legacy that continues to transcend generations. It takes place in a fantastical realm of his inspirational Giving Tree that expresses his love for music, dance, fairy tales and magic and the fragile beauty of nature to underscore Michael’s global messages of love, peace and unity. The show arrives here in December at the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

Videos at the site:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/aug/29/strip-scribbles-cirque-du-soleil-marks-michael-jac/
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:21 pm

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, August 31st 2011

Thank-you Nimue .

Here is and update on CDS.....this is the Director of Creation.....Seems like Michael has got his whole team involved.

I love it when a plan starts to come together.These shows are going to be brillant.

Cheers

Not sure where part 12 is of the Journal.I guess there are probably only a couple left.They can't tell us too many secrets.There has to be some surprises left for the big opening

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:23 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, August 31st 2011

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Wednesday, August 31st 2011 @ 5:48 AM

Thank-you Nimue .
You are welcome dear

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Wednesday, August 31st 2011 @ 5:48 AM

Here is and update on CDS.....this is the Director of Creation.....Seems like Michael has got his whole team involved.
Thank you for the update. It seems they all are involved on this. Another thing that called my attention is that CDS opens on Oct2 and it has a show at Oct 7, just at the same time of the tribute concert at Wales Oct 8, and they are showing that in CDS will be Michael's voice, Michael's original recordings, Michael's dance, Michael's image, Michael's dance. All Michael instead of other singers doing some songs of Jackson 5.

Is there a competition? I would say it is not fair. In my view CDS beats the Michael Forever easly.

Other interesting thing I notice was about the permanent residence of the CDS showm, which will be in Vegas. Watching the video I posted at "Remembering Michael thread", I think there is a connection.

The real state guy is talking that Michael was looking for a house in Vegas, to rent and one to buy (Wonderland), but he also said Michael was busy at that time in Vegas, because he was looking for a "theater" to set a "show in permanent residence". Now, CDS/ MJ estate is doing exactly what Michael was looking for when he was in Vegas.

Coincidence? I don't think so...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:24 pm

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, August 31st 2011

Thanks Nimue.I'll have to try and find your thread on Remembering Michael to refresh my memory.

I do remember reading about Michael and how he was looking for real estate in Las Vegas.Well he did go back there when he came back to the States in 2006,after attending James Browns funeral,and of course there is the secret meetings with Simon Fuller and Kenny Ortega.I think there is a article here about that.

I am not sure if I am going nutty,but in the recent video I posted at .28sec to me that looks like Chris Brown watching the rehearsals,which if it is would make sense,because his choreographers are part of CDS,and also Chris Brown had a very acrobatic performance at the VMA'S.So I guess where else to learn this other than Michael Jacksons CDS.

Here is the video again.He doesn't participate,he is just observing.I can't post the VMA performance because I am out of the region.

Also here is the link to the choreographers.

http://la.blocagency.com/talent/choreography/richtone

Cheers

Just amazing how they are all linked.....even if this isn't Chris Brown.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:25 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, August 31st 2011

Here is the link to the video where this guy talks about Las Vegas:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2303610670375&oid=108868112475151&comments
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:26 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, September 22nd 2011

CONFIRMED: Cirque du Soleil Drop ‘Breaking News’ AND ‘Monster’ from The Immortal World Tour

It’s official… “Breaking News” AND “Monster” have been dropped from the The Immortal World Tour’s set-list.
Many fans expressed deep concerns(that we also expressed directly to the Estate and Cirque) over the use of these two controversial Cascio tracks.

We’ve just received word directly from the Estate that changes to the show are still ongoing and that 50 Cent’s rap “may” still be used. “Off The Wall” and “Cry” have also been dropped. “Threatened” has been added and ”more changes are expected.”

http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/09/21/confirmed-cirque-du-soleil-drop-breaking-news-and-monster-from-the-immortal-world-tour/#ixzz1YZxCy3dD
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty26th October 2013, 3:30 pm

posted by GailShaw on Sunday, September 25th 2011

Thank-you Nimue for the update.Interesting choice of songs to admit and also include...Threatened....

Here is a series of videos of 15 fans who won a trip to view behind-the -scenes of Cirque De Soleil.

Is that ECasanova in amongst these fans?You would think that he would have thought of himself as more than a fan...wasn't he friends with Michael?

They are all very short and sweet,but as Michael said in TII.......at least you get the feel of it.

Interesting to see John Branca there with some nice words......Who's Bad...he he he...

This will be a truly amazing show.....I hope it comes to my part of the world.But I think the mindblowing shows will be in Las Vegas at the permanent venue Mandalay Bay.

The start of these shows are only 1 week away.....hmmm......not too much promotion happening for the start of this tour.

I guess the trial couldn't be timed more perfectly,along with the Cardiff Tribute.

Cheers

The Fairy...I had to fix the links......found the edit button.....he he he.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cirque du Soleil
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Cirque du Soleil and other tributes :: Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson-
Jump to: