MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj210
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Michae10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj_quo11
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj_quo10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj_quo16
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj310
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj411
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Let_us10

Cirque du Soleil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:22 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, April 2nd 2012

It seems I am not a fool and I am not alone talking to the moon...

About 5 hours ago I posted the previous post talking about Michael sending messages through his records.

In a weird "coincidence" 4 hours ago Michael Jackson official twitter tweet that:

Michael Jackson ‏ @michaeljackson

"I could never just make records for people to buy and just get rich from. That's no good for me. There has to be more than that." -MJ

Spooky?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:23 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, April 3rd 2012

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:24 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, April 3rd 2012

Thanks Fairy...

Off topic: Hummm.. Cirque is hiring..

Are you applying for a position?

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 1507714
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:24 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, April 4th 2012

Tyra Banks Talks Michael Jackson

The media personality along with many other celebs attended the New York premiere of 'Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour.'

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1546170885001&odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cfeatured
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:36 pm

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, April 12th 2012

Saxophonist who played for Prince and got noticed by Michael Jackson now honors the King of Pop in Cirque's 'Immortal World Tour'
April 12, 2012 12:01 am

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 04-12-02_cirque-du-soleils-michael-jackson-the-immortal-world-tour_420

Saxophonist Mike Phillips was big-game-tested when he was recruited for Cirque du Soleil's "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour." After gigs playing the national anthem on opening day for the Kansas City Royals and halftime shows at the Super Bowl with Prince and Stevie Wonder, there's little that can phase you, even playing from a high vantage point that oversees the action of a Cirque show.

"With pyro, lights, the energy from everywhere and a lot of things on the outskirts that assist the music and the presentation, let's put it this way, and I know it sounds crazy, but playing four Super Bowl halftime shows with all of that gets you ready for Cirque," Mr. Phillips said.

Not so crazy. Cirque's "Immortal Tour" is more like a halftime marathon that is now in its sixth month. It includes 32 songs played live to recordings of Michael Jackson's voice, his finger snaps and foot taps, while the band rocks out from its position above the acrobats, dancers and pageantry.

The show's sensory assault comes courtesy of writer and director Jamie King, a designer of tours for entertainers such as Rihanna and Madonna, including the latter's 2012 Super Bowl halftime show.

"Immortal" features more than 60 performers from around the world and enough props and equipment to roll into the Petersen Events Center aboard 35 trucks.

It all starts with the music of the late Michael Jackson, with arrangements by his longtime collaborator and "Immortal" music director Greg Phillinganes.

"They extracted Michael's masters and custom made and tailored the songs to specific acts ... Cirque is perfect for that," Mr. Phillips said by phone before heading to Pittsburgh. "They have a way of putting together a presentation that will bring you through different moods. Once that happened and I was in rehearsal, I was absolutely amazed. To look at the greatest artist of all time, the King of Pop, and the greatest company that could put on a spectacle like this, I think it's the perfect merger."

The show includes a mere few who interacted with Jackson before his death at age 50 in 2009, including several members of the band: bass player Don Boyette, singer Fred White and drummer Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffett.

Mr. Phillips met the King of Pop on a couple of occasions and performed a jazz saxophone solo on the single "Behind the Mask," a song on the posthumous album "Michael," released in December 2010.

"I met him once in Vegas when he came to the Prince show," said Mr. Phillips, who played the Purple One's Musicology tour in 2004. "You know, they always say that Michael and Prince were in competition, and I believe that, but it was a competition with a lot of respect of each other's musical abilities. It was almost like, when you play HORSE in basketball, you see a shot and say, oh, I can make that, or I can do better than that. Even watching Mike and Prince interact that time in Vegas, the way they were looking at each other, they had so much respect.

"And I met Michael and he shook my hand and looked me straight in the eye and said, 'I truly enjoyed you on saxophone. You're bad.' Those were his words verbatim. And I think that's what led to him requesting me for 'Behind the Mask.' "

When Cirque came calling, though, Mr. Phillips wasn't so sure. He had just finished recording "Behind the Mask" when he first heard the pitch from John McClain, co-executor of the Jackson estate.

"I'm out shooting hoops in the back of the studio on Sunset in LA, and he says, 'We're putting together a show for Michael, like a circus show.' And I was like, I don't want to play for that. I didn't know it was Cirque du Soleil. Cirque du Soleil is the creme de la creme of entertainment. So just playing for the circus, I was like, I don't know if I want to do that, brother. Once I found out it was Cirque du Soleil, I called him back and absolutely said yes, but still, I was concerned about how would it work."

Now, from the perspective of six months on the road with the tour, he couldn't be more enthusiastic.

Mr. Phillips often plays gigs at small venues to showcase his solo work, and members of his tour family come along to cheer him on, sometimes joining him to dance on stage.

And from the band space that Mr. Phillips says is the best seat in the house to watch the Cirque show, he can enjoy the work of the performers below -- although it can be distracting.

"From where I stand, I see absolutely everything, which sometimes is not a good thing because there's so much going on that you can get caught up in it and miss a part. I'm not gonna lie, that's happened a couple of times. I'm like, wow, look at that move, and a part just passes."

He said one of the showstoppers who has been known to cause him and the audience to perhaps skip a breath in amazement is the pole dancer. MTV.com wrote of the performance of Felix Cane, two-time world pole-dancing champion, that she "maneuvered in the sky dancing on a pole -- with no harness -- appropriately performing to 'Dangerous,' as the audience was captivated by her every move."

"She's responsible for most of my missed notes," Mr. Phillips said, laughing. "And 'Smooth Criminal.' When they do the lean like the Michael Jackson video, I'm just amazed because they go all the way down to the floor and come back up. It's just like, man ... the only way I can describe it is it's sonic and visual sensory overload."

Mr. Phillips says often that the show is driven by Jackson's voice, and the band has several important roles, notably cues that trigger the action for acrobats and dancers.

Consistency is important, but it doesn't always go by rote. Each stop on the tour provides its own unique spark. The Philadelphia native likes to observe what makes an audience tick.

"Every town has a different energy, and our job is to understand it and tap into it," he said. "Like Detroit, for instance, that's the type of town where they work hard, like Pittsburgh, so if we buy a ticket, we want every bit of our money's worth. In LA, everybody is looking around to see who else is there, looking fabulous. If you're in New York and you're not bringing it hard, they are looking at you like, whatever. And we're in New York now, and they are on their feet. So each venue, each town has a different spirit to them you have to really understand."

While on tour, Mr. Phillips also plies his trade and takes the pulse of cities in smaller venues like the Taboo 2 Bistro & Bar in Atlanta April 25 and the Sheraton Hotel Ballroom in Baltimore May 4. He's played stadiums and arenas, including the Mellon Arena with Prince back in 2004.

As the Cirque tour stretches through the United States and Canada before heading to Europe in October, Mr. Phillips said the big show and his smaller shows provide a perfect career balance, even for someone who has played President Clinton's Inaugural Gala at The Kennedy Center, the 80th birthday celebration for President Nelson Mandela in South Africa, the Billboard Music Awards, TV appearances and oh, yeah, those halftime gigs.

For now, he's happy to be a part of this particular circus as long as it lasts, because it honors the man he calls "the greatest entertainer of all time."

"One of my favorite quotes goes something like, 'You might forget what someone said to you, sometimes you might forget what they do, but you'll never forget how they made you feel.' At the end of the night, that's what this is all about. Making people feel Michael's spirit through the presentation that only Cirque can put together."

My comments:
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Thumbsup to Mike Philips for sharing this.

And the next part really made me laugh...

"And I met Michael and he shook my hand and looked me straight in the eye and said, 'I truly enjoyed you on saxophone. You're bad.

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Lol-052lol! Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 SHa_rofl3Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 SHa_sarcasticlol

Hehehehehe......

"Every town has a different energy, and our job is to understand it and tap into it," he said. "Like Detroit, for instance, that's the type of town where they work hard, like Pittsburgh, so if we buy a ticket, we want every bit of our money's worth. In LA, everybody is looking around to see who else is there, looking fabulous. If you're in New York and you're not bringing it hard, they are looking at you like, whatever. And we're in New York now, and they are on their feet. So each venue, each town has a different spirit to them you have to really understand."

Very much like the article Nimue posted and that I commented to:

Subject: RE: Michael Jackson "This Is It" Ad announces 10 shows for July '09 in London o2 Arena (Ma
MJ SONY, AEG etc
posted by mjmtc on Wednesday, April 11th 2012 @ 11:57 AM
post approved by mjmtc
What would Michael Jackson have done with his comeback show 'This is It'?

April 06, 2012|Jon Takiff

FIFTY SOLD-OUT London arena shows were already in the bank. So what would Michael Jackson have done next with his big career comeback show, "This Is It," had a drug overdose not ended his life?

"Kuala Lumpur was to be the next stop," said Travis Payne, then working on the show's choreography with its?"brilliant" star and director Kenny Ortega. "Michael wanted to revolutionize the way tours were being done. He was always thinking like a great producer, too. He was telling us we needed to design a way to maximize the audience that could see him with less travel time for him and the company. So he proposed setting up the show for two or three months in a single location, make that a portal, as opposed to being on a plane, jumping from city to city, twice a week."

And why Kuala Lumpur, the most populous city in Malaysia, and other locations on Jackson's portal wish list in India and the Republic of Sri Lanka?

"Just as he did on the HIStory tour, when we went to Northern Africa, the idea was to set up in a region that was struggling and could really benefit economically from having us there. Everything Michael did came from a place of love and the commitment to do good. That's the way he was with us working on the show - you felt like you were being nurtured, constantly stimulated and encouraged to come up with the best ideas in a collective situation.

"And that's where his art was coming from," added Payne. "His concept was not just to make a great song you could dance to. His way was to reel you in and get your attention, so then you'd get the deep message. That was the science to it. That's why his music transcended generations, appealed to little children, older people, everyone. And hopefully, people who see the Cirque show are now feeling all that, too. That was our intent."

- Jonathan Takiff

I have had many thoughts about CDS and actually this was one of them. Michael has always been a perfectionist but how often has he had the change to really ground himself and focus at the people living where he was performing? He spent most of his spare time visiting orphanges where most performers would go out having a good time. CDS offers the possibilities of focusing more in depths with the places they come visit. In my opinion CDS conveys so many of Michaels dreams. He got the benefits of a magnificient row of shows without the bad sides, he used to experience.

Michael also had to deal with a very stressful performance life and being the soiritual soul that he is, this must have been very hard. CDS conveys his music and his ideas without him being stressed out on stage. Some of the exclusive concerts Michael did in the Arab world were critizised for him being a paid toy for the rich, but I also see him in these concerts as really shining. Not because of whom he performs for but maybe because it was a less stressed performance life.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:41 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, April 12th 2012

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 1511760 Fairy, there is always some interesting article about CDS...

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 1511766 His time line looks a bit odd.

Mr. Phillips met the King of Pop on a couple of occasions and performed a jazz saxophone solo on the single "Behind the Mask," a song on the posthumous album "Michael," released in December 2010.

So far so good...

"And I met Michael and he shook my hand and looked me straight in the eye and said, 'I truly enjoyed you on saxophone. You're bad.' Those were his words verbatim. And I think that's what led to him requesting me for 'Behind the Mask.' "

So far so good... Michael could have requested him a long time ago, "if Michael recorded Behind de Mask a long time ago...

When Cirque came calling, though, Mr. Phillips wasn't so sure. He had just finished recording "Behind the Mask" when he first heard the pitch from John McClain, co-executor of the Jackson estate.

Oooopppsss... CDS deal was from 2010, MICHAEL album was realease Dec 2010, Mr. Phillips just finished to record Behind the Mask, to be used at the album "requested by Michael".

Is Mr. Phillips a believer or just bad with timelines?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:42 pm

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, April 12th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, April 12th 2012 @ 3:10 AM

Is Mr. Phillips a believer or just bad with timelines?

Those were my thoughts exactly when I read the article... a believer or a knower. It s the whole atmosphere of him describing the presence of Michael in the CDS show, but also how he talks about "Behind The Mask" .. as if Michael didnt just request him to be there but that Michael was around when the album was released as well as being around now. Most of this is just a sense I got... but it came pretty strong... wanted to find out if it was just me, but now you talk about it too

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:43 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, April 12th 2012

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Thursday, April 12th 2012 @ 3:16 AM

Those were my thoughts exactly when I read the article... a believer or a knower. It s the whole atmosphere of him describing the presence of Michael in the CDS show, but also how he talks about "Behind The Mask" .. as if Michael didnt just request him to be there but that Michael was around when the album was released as well as being around now. Most of this is just a sense I got... but it came pretty strong... wanted to find out if it was just me, but now you talk about it too
Hehehehe... Yeah... If he didn't have talked about Behind the Mask I could even take as he was being "spiritual" about the show.

It was said that Michael recorded Behind the Mask a long time ago (I can't recall the time) and Behind the Mask was just used at the album.

Well, it could also be that MJ Estate requested him could add something to the song at 2010 to release the song, and for that reason he was at the Studio recording it at 2010.

So, I would take Mr Phillips recorded it a long time ago by Michael's request, because he says Michael resquested him to play in this song, however he also said he has just finished recording Behind the Mask when the invite to CDS came adding this to the feeling and presence of Michael during the show makes me think he is talking about Michael during at least 2010, with Michael being part of both projects, the MICHAEL album and CDS.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:47 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, April 14th 2012

Another interesting article about the Cirque:

Michael Jackson made immortal with astounding Cirque show

PITTSBURGH - The circus famed for its aerial stunts sure covered a lot of ground Friday in Pittsburgh.

Messages on racial harmony, environmentalism, love and greed -- mixed with the good ol' escapism of horror flicks and cops-and-gangsters films - were staged by Cirque du Soleil, immersed in the music, words, style and choreography of Michael Jackson.

And for the most part, Cirque's ambitious "Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour" succeeded, captivating a full-house, opening night crowd at the Petersen Events Center.

Perhaps Cirque has tweaked the show since its North American debut months ago, when initial reviews, while largely favorable, suggested there were moments that were too preachy or unsettling, which wasn't the case here, except for an opening scene where Jackson's delicate voice from beyond the grave spoke on the importance of preserving childhood innocence. On stage, a mime contemplated the closed gates of Jackson's Neverland ranch.

The show hit a more upbeat groove for the second big number, "Wanna Be Starting Something," where Cirque dancers and acrobats in tribal costumes climbed a 20-foot cylinder and hurled themselves toward the springy stage.

Reviewers have questioned the political correctness of the next scene featuring five dancers, in outrageously sized '70s Afro wigs, lip-synching to a Jackson Five medley. I didn't pay much attention to them, mesmerized instead by the video screen showing delightfully trippy scenes from the Jackson Five's early '70s cartoon, which reinforced what a gifted vocalist Jackson was from an early age.

The 100-minute show emphasized Jackson's vocals, captured from his master recordings, backed by a live band with five members who previously played with Jackson.

Guitarist Desiree Bassett and cellist Tina Guo were standouts with their scorching solos, as the show forged ahead with "Dancing Machine" set to a steampunk video while acrobats swung from motorized cables high above the crowd.

The audience soon grew familiar with the performers, including a sensational one-legged dancer who used his crutches to propel himself into flips, and a woman in a revealing two-piece costume who raised the bar on pole-swinging, suspended entirely by the back of her knee while dangling dangerously above a stage populated moments later by costumed gangsters for "Dangerous," which followed "Smooth Criminal."

A reptilian contortionist and upside-down aerialists in bat costumes had their moments, as the first act climaxed with "Thriller," where mummies leaped around tombstones under a screen showing Jackson's matching iconic video.

After a a 20-minute intermission, Bassett and Guo channeled their inner-Eddie Van Halen on dueling solos that closed "Beat It." Dancers replicated many of Jackson's moves, like the moonwalk. They were skilled, but not as smooth as Jackson.

The lone time the Cirque performers looked a bit clumsy on stage was during a hip-hop inspired scene where they bounce-passed and dribbled basketballs. Let's assume they're not the first ones chosen for a playground pickup game. At least that scene gave the one-legged dancer a reason to "palm" a basketball with his foot while doing a handstand, which was awesome.

The show took a somber turn for "Earth Song" and "Scream," where Jackson's voice and screened mannerisms pleaded for preservation of our planet, as footage showed fire, destruction and ultimately barren trees.

Next came "They Don't Care About Us," a re-enactment of a number designed for what was going to be Jackson's "This Is It Tour," with dancers dressed like robotic soldiers wearing LED breastplates glowing green with dollar signs. As the number wore on, their breastplate logos changed to question marks, peace signs and red-glowing hearts, matching the big red hearts that dancers carried as they strolled into the audience, symbolizing hope and rebirth.

Realizing the show had reached its critical mass of seriousness, Cirque's choreographers reeled it back in with a medley of Jackson hits, including "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough," "Billie Jean," and "Black or White" which got the crowd on its feet.

For "Black and White," Cirque artists waved large flags that were mash-ups of existing national flags. The U.S and Brazilian flags, for instance, sharing cloth space with flag emblems from African or European countries. On the video screen, one flag morphed into another, in the same manner that people of different nationalities did in Jackson's famed "Black and White" music video.

Cirque's "Michael Jackson Immortal" didn't attain the excitement level of a concert - how could it when the star was only present on video and taped recordings? Though the show offers enough one-of-a-kind action and thought-provoking moments to make it worth your while.

A small percentage of the higher-priced tickets are available for Saturday night's show, while Sunday's matinee has remaining tickets in both the higher and lower price ranges.

http://www.timesonline.com/entertainment/local_entertainment/michael-jackson-made-immortal-with-astounding-cirque-show/article_17135ad7-d91d-5f7c-9844-4b5c57cb0d96.html
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:48 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, April 22nd 2012

I promised I was going to work more on Immortal album this weekend, but I didn't have the time. I am working with Scream/little Suzie combined with laughter/Gone too son and I"ll be and and Will be there. It is amazing how these songs are bound togheter, but I have to say it has been hard to work with Scream...

Anyway, I didn't finish my work, but it seems people are starting to notice that Michael is sending messages through Immortal. This is a video from SeekingtruthMJ, it may not be going in the right direction, I don't know yet but it has been noticed that there is more in Immortal that we thought.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:49 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Sunday, April 22nd 2012

LOL Nimue I posted it just now and then I realised you had done so already. I am sure it is in the right place cause it does seem to have connections with an important message.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty1st November 2013, 5:50 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, April 25th 2012

Cirque du Soleil Channels Michael Jackson In Energetic Arena Show

Video and full article at the site

"It's like seeing a real live arena rock show," says Kevin Antunes, musical designer and director of the show which features a 12-piece band, many of them who worked with Jackson, who died in 2009 at the age of 50. "It has that rock concert energy."

http://www.courant.com/entertainment/arts/hc-michael-jackson-cirque-0426-20120425,0,7368601.story

It has also a section with photos from the show

http://www.courant.com/entertainment/arts/hc-michael-jackson-immortal-world-tour-cirque-du-soleil-20120411,0,5039513.photogallery

26 photos in total

In this one there is a "guy" with a mic coming out from the top of what could be the tree, under the U from trust..

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 600

I like this one from TDRCAU. I wish I was good with photo edition, because it seems to have an image on the "tree" behind the person dressed as Michael:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 600

Two other pics from the show:

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Hc-mic10

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Hc-mic11

I don't know if I am seeing too much, but in this last pic. it seems to have a figure of someone (in grey) with shades dressed like Michael used to do with a scarf..

I am seeing too much I guess..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:39 am

posted by Nimue on Sunday, April 29th 2012

Well, I said I was working on Scream Immortal version.

It is kind of hard to work on since we have Janet' voice and Michael's voice, plus all Michael's background voice.

What I found more interesting was the sequence of songs in the album and I will say more at the end.

There are new “Michael’s voices” at the background compare to the original Scream song, some parts of the lyrics were left out and others enhanced. Here is the song that I upload to the forum:

I cannot upload the file here but you can hear it here:

http://www.danugu.com/05-scream-little-susie-immortal-version-michael-jackson-immortal-download-mp3

I will need some help with the lyrics here, some parts may be wrong

I'm Tired of injustice
I'm Tired of the schemes
it's kinda disgusting.
what does it mean damn it.
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

Peek in the shadow
I Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

With such confusions don't it make you wanna scream(Make you wanna scream)
You're bashed abused and victimized within the scheme

You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

Somebody please have mercy
'Cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream (you just, you just)

Left out:

Tired of you tellin' the story your way
It's causin' confusion
You think it's okay

You changin' the rules
While I keep playin' the game
I can't take it much longer
I think I might go insane

With such confusions, don't it make you wanna scream(make you wanna scream)
Your bashed abused and victimized within' the scheme

You find your pleasure scandalizin' every lie
Oh father, please have mercy 'cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop fuckin' with me
Make me wanna scream

Now back to the Immortal version:

"Oh my God, can't believe what I saw
As I turned on the TV
(Michael says: Oh My God (not in the original version)), the city
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"

"All the injustice" (different from the original too)

Left out:

"A man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as a
robbery suspect. The man was
an 18 year old black male..."

Imortal version:
With such collusions don't it make you wanna scream(make you wanna scream)
Your bashed abused and victimized within the scheme

You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

Oh brother please have mercy 'Cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me (stop opression)
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
(at 3:05 Michael says something in background I cannot make it)
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop your pressure!

Now Little Susie starts with a music box part,the little girl sings… nah… nah… and it jumps to the end of Little Susie song

The story of a girl who sings at noon and die (12 pm? 911 call)..

" Somebody killed little Susie
The girl with the tune,
Who sings in the daytime at noon"

Here comes the interesting part in my opinion, Scream Immortal version ends with Little Susie song, a song that talks about death. The next song at the album is Gone Too Soon, also a song that talks about someone that has passed… but at the end of Scream immortal version and at the beginning of Gone To Soon something odd is added… laugther.. chuckles.

Here is Gone Too Soon Immortal version:.

http://mp3skull.com/mp3/gone_too_soon_immortal_version.html

Why to laugh about the death topic in those songs?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:41 am

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, May 1st 2012

Since my last post was about Scream from Immortal album and some coincidences keep happening all the time, I will post this here. I just got it on my twitter from Michael Jackson official twitter:

Lyric of the day: “Lift Your Head Up High And Scream Out To The World I Know I Am Someone And Let The Truth Unfurl…”

13 min ago
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:42 am

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, May 16th 2012

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/promo/las-vegas/mandalay-bay/where-mj-lives-on.aspx?utm_medium=url-redirection&utm_source=cirquedusoleil.com&utm_campaign=042712^cds^_mjtempo2013&utm_content=other&utm_term=%28not-set%29&icid=imj_urr_cds_oth_cca_cds_042712_mjtempo2013_

This the link to Michael Jackson Cirque De Soleil show coming to Mandalay Bay in 2013.It shows the poster advertising Michaels show for 2013.I saw this myself.There are 3 posters,with a website which is ....MichaelJacksonInVegas.com.The poster colour is actually blue.

The Theatre where tnis is being held is currently being remodelled,and the Conceirge said it's due to open around late March 2013.They weren't absolutely sure.I think Jamie King said last year when they had the Immortal show in Las Vegas it was going to be ready about May 2013.

Mandalay Bay is a really beautiful place.Just perfect for Michael.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:44 am

posted by The Fairy on Wednesday, May 16th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, May 1st 2012 @ 9:18 AM

Lyric of the day: “Lift Your Head Up High And Scream Out To The World I Know I Am Someone And Let The Truth Unfurl…”

13 min ago

Yeah very beautiful words from "Wanna Be Startin Something" and very descriptive concerning his message.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:49 am

posted by Nimue on Friday, May 18th 2012

This is a video from Cirque at X-factor the drill TDRCAU

At 0:39 - all the "soldiers" have question marks on their chest;

At background Michael video "prision version and later Earth song"

1:06 - the signs on the soldiers chests change to $ (money);

1:36 - on the screen: "In a world filled with hate we must still dare to HOPE";

no signs on the soldiers chests

1:50 - the question mark sings again at the soldiers chests;

Screen projection - Earth Song and TDRCAU prision version;

2:32 - signs of peace at the soldiers chests;

2:48 - the whole planet is shown on the screen;

2:55 - At the screen the word BELIEVE and a crowd with candles;

3:00 - the signs on the soldier chests change to a big red heart;

3:05 - on the screen behind again the word BELIEVE but this time with Michael signature.

the video was removed/deleted, so I am posting another but the marks may not match with the new video

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:50 am

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 31st 2012

Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour

SECOND MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW

Jamie is now working on Cirque du Soleil’s second Michael Jackson show, which becomes a resident attraction at Mandalay Bay one year from now. (Jamie directed the first, “Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour,” which had its world premiere at Cirque headquarters in Montreal last fall and was at Mandalay for much of December.) He talked candidly with me about the new show’s progress.

”That will be a different feel completely, altogether. I am already excited, but not yet confident. I’ll get there, though. Right now, I’m just excited. I am excited about being here at Mandalay Bay and doing the theatrical version of Michael’s show. I’ve already walked the theater. It’s under construction, but for now it looks a mess. It has much potential, and I am excited for the future.

“There is no official name yet for the show, so it’s just the Michael Jackson 2013 show. We are in pre-production now, and at the end of September, early October, I’ll be relocating to Montreal for about three to four months. I’ll stay there through the holidays, and then we’ll all come to Vegas. I will live here for a while.

“It will be completely different from the ‘Immortal’ show -- completely. This will be a theater show, not an arena production. The entire 90-plus minutes will be different from what you experienced with the touring show. I’ve done a whole new concept and theme. It involves many more characters and acrobatics. It will be much more fantastical and theatrical, with less arena rock ’n’ roll. However, you will get as much of Michael Jackson’s music as we had in the touring show. I’ve kept some magical moments from the touring show I felt could translate here -- some bits and bobs, as you’d say!

“I had to create something new, though, because the touring show will go on for a long, long time overseas while we have the permanent show here. I’ve sort of shot my self in the foot by having two shows for Michael Jackson, and both must be different -- and they will be.”

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/blogs/luxe-life/2012/may/29/exclusive-director-jamie-king-talks-immortal-and-c/
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 9:54 am

posted by Nimue on Thursday, May 31st 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, May 18th 2012 @ 2:42 PM

his is a video from Cirque at X-factor the drill TDRCAU
I came back to this video and I took a screen shot that I think it is interesiting but maybe I am seeing too much

Quote :

2:48 - the whole planet is shown on the screen;
2:55 - At the screen the word BELIEVE and a crowd with candles;
3:05 - on the screen behind again the word BELIEVE but this time with Michael signature.
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Amerid10

I highlight in yellow the two things I see here apart from the BELIEVE with Michael's signature. At the center of stage, looks like two hands maning a triangle sign, since it is from FOX, big time bad guys, makes kind of sense.

So on top of this we have the drill TDRCAU, with crowd with candles and fire, red hearts on the soldiers and Michael saying BELIEVE, high up, above the triangle.

Believe that with LOVE and as ONE we will WIN!

Am I taking this too far?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:02 am

posted by mjmtc on Wednesday, June 6th 2012

Quote :

I love this version of TDRCAU.. usede it in my vid until it got blocked by SONY... I love the way they change from "They dont really care about US" to "They dont really care ABOUT us"....

Quote :

At 0:39 - all the "soldiers" have question marks on their chest;
1:06 - the signs on the soldiers chests change to $ (money);
1:50 - the question mark sings again at the soldiers chests;
2:32 - signs of peace at the soldiers chests;
Just looking at the signs alone, it is a neat message... its like when Im asking "Peace on Earth or Satan Worship"...

We have question marks in the beginning, asking us what we want.

Is money really what we want this world to be ruled by.. (I will get back to why money is so important to the bad guys)...

Then we are being asked again what we want..

And finally the signs of peace and love

Very nice way to convey this message..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:09 am

posted by Nimue on Thursday, June 7th 2012

A Story Is Told in the Immortal Album....

The first disc on the Deluxe Edition have 15 songs. The last 2 are “Is It Scary/Threatened/Somebody’s Watching Me/Ghosts/Monsters” and “Thriller” The songs are mixed and the lyrics are reordered into a story!
“I’ve seen the book of tales, crafted by magical hands older than time itself, it’s pages are filled with darkness and mystery”

There's a ghost out in the hall
Theirs a goul beneath the bed
Now it's coming through the walls
Now it's coming down the stairs

Then there's screaming in the dark
Hear the beating of his heart
Can you feel it in the air
Ghosts be hiding everywhere
Is that scary for you baby
Am I scary for you oh
Is it scary for you baby
Is it scary for you

You know the stranger is you
Is it scary for you baby

There's a creak beneath the floor
There's a creak behind the door
There's a rocking in the chair
But nobody sitting there
Their's a ghostly smell around
But nobody to be found
And a coughin' and a yawnin'
Where restless soul's spoke

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you gonna see
So did you come to me
To see your fantasies
Performed before your very eyes

A haunting ghostly treat
The foolish trickery
And spirits dancing
In the light

But if you came to see
The truth the purity
It's here inside
A lonely heart

So let the performance start
I always feel that somebody’s watching me

A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.
The king has risen, from hell
……….I’m not a ghost from hell, but I got a spell on you
You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
While you sleep, while you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks of me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
While you sleep, while you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks of me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

It's close to midnight

something evil's lurkin' in the dark
under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed
'Cause this is thriller
Thriller night
And no one's gonna save you
From the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller
Thriller night
You're fighting for your life
Inside a killer
Thriller tonight, yeah

Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'all's neighborhood
And those whoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse's shell

I'm gonna thrill you tonight
The foulest stench's in the air

The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
for no mere mortal can resist
the evil of the thriller

Cause this is thriller

Thriller night
There ain't no second chance
to fight the thing with the forty eyes, girl
(Thriller)
(Thriller night)
Inside a killer

(Thriller)

(Thriller night)
Inside a killer

That this is thriller

Thriller night
'Cause I can thrill you more
Than any ghost would ever dare try
(Thriller)
(Thriller night)
So let me hold you tight
And share a
killer, diller, chiller
Thriller here tonight

Cause this is thriller

Thriller night
Girl, I can thrill you more
Than any ghost would ever dare try
(Thriller)
(Thriller night)
So let me hold you tight
And share a
(killer, thriller)

(Evil laugh)

So what do this mean?
The lyrics are not changed really, but they are mixed and put in different order. The songs are mixed and it makes a story. It’s a warning that we are being watched by evil people that want to control us. But there is a plan to stop them and the king will rise, not from hell but to be there for us. What they do is to scare us, choke us with fear. Like all the bombings, earthquakes and murders are all to scare us.
This is not a game, this is dead serious. People that know things are murdered and people are threatened. We are watched but they should be scared because they are being watched also. People have knowledge about it.
http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.be/search/label/The%20Michael%20Jackson%20Hoax
The change has come and it’s here……. It’s close to midnight, it’s close to the end of this nightmare. It can seem like a nightmare, but it’s the beginning. Join the new Golden Age.

The doorbell have rang, the truth is here for us all to see. Fight for your life! Fight for your rights!
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:11 am

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 12th 2012

About the second show at 2012:

http://cirquelifeinfo.com/mj2013showinfo.htm

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Cirque10

I found very intriguing the logo. Michael's signature with a handwritting date. Why to use a handwritting date in a autograph?

Was the intention to look like Michael had written the date? or....

What?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:12 am

posted by ElkeHassell on Wednesday, June 13th 2012

Nimue wrote:
I found very intriguing the logo. Michael's signature with a handwritting date. Why to use a handwritting date in a autograph?

What?
LOL he is also telling us that I'll be there at Mandale! in 2013 hehehe
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:16 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 13th 2012

Quote :
Quote from ElkeHassell on Wednesday, June 13th 2012 @ 6:24 AM

Nimue wrote:
What?
LOL he is also telling us that I'll be there at Mandale! in 2013 hehehe
I don't believe Michael wrote the date, The signature is his just "Michael Jackson" not Michael J Jackson or Michael Joseph Jackson, but I don't think the date was written by Michael. By other hand, who knows? He changes his writing quite a bit and he is an artist and for sure he knows how to draw.

Just for fun I looked for some of his notes with numbers on it to compare, the 2 and 3 have some resemblence but the one does not look so right.. hehehhe. (By the way really hard to find notes where he writes numbers...

Michaellllllllllllllll... can you provide a sample?

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Hand110

The 3 here is pretty similar.

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Hand2110

But the 3 here looks completely different

The 2 looks a little bit similar... hehehe

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Hand310

And here the 2 is completely different the 1 does not match at all.

Any other picture to compare

Just kidding around.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cirque du Soleil
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Cirque du Soleil and other tributes :: Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson-
Jump to: