MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj210
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Michae10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj_quo11
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj_quo10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj10
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj_quo16
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj310
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj411
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Mj_quo17
Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Let_us10

Cirque du Soleil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:23 am

posted by Nimue on Monday, June 18th 2012

Weird.. this is not at Michael Jackson official site...

MJ Estate : Opus to release new book, Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour !!!

As stated last week, we have something exciting to share with you (before the rest of the world finds out)! Later this year, Opus will be releasing a new book: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil (“MJTIWT”).

You should know that great care has been taken by the Estate to not only make sure this book is up to Michael’s tough standards, but that the process of purchasing the book, and Opus’ customer service, is up to the tough standards of Michael’s amazing fans.

Reservations and pre-orders will be taken, BUT customers will not be charged until the actual Opus copies are physically in the distribution depots themselves and ready to be delivered to you. In addition, there will be twice the amount of resources at the printing facility than usual to ensure that there will be no delays.

Finally, there will be a dedicated customer support team put in place to advise and help customers pre and post delivery, in different time zones. They have guaranteed solutions within 48 hours of all inquiries. The Estate wanted us to share this information with you as it will not be part of the official press release which you can look for on June 18th!

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=8223
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:25 am

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

The Official Opus for Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour™ by Cirque du Soleil®

Cirque du Soleil, The Estate of Michael Jackson and Opus, the luxury publisher, have combined their creative forces to produce a unique publication about Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil, the #1 touring show celebrating the work of the musical genius, Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

Never-before-seen backstage pictures of the crew and artists preparing for their incredible dancing and gravity-defying stunts as well as stunning photographs from the creation of the production will be showcased in extraordinary detail in this hand-stitched official publication, to be released later this year.

Illuminating and touching personal stories from creators, artisans, producers and performers, coupled with exclusive images taken by the creators during early inspiration sessions held at Neverland and during performances, make this Opus a must-have for fans of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil.

THE IMMORTAL World Tour features 32 of Michael Jackson’s songs and a cast of 64 artists from 16 countries, including musicians who worked on previous Michael Jackson tours. By the end of the year over 1 million spectators will have experienced THE IMMORTAL World Tour in more than 70 cities around the world. The tour’s European leg will premiere in London on October 12, 2012, at The O2 arena.

Daniel Lamarre, President and CEO of Cirque du Soleil, said: “This book will transport the reader into a rarely explored world within Cirque du Soleil as it tells the personal stories of our artists and creative teams. For the first time in our history, the public is granted behind-the-scenes access to one of our shows, thanks to the extraordinary collaboration between The Estate of Michael Jackson, Opus and Cirque du Soleil – partners whose standard of excellence will bring great pleasure to the fans of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil.”

John Branca and John McClain, Co-Executors of The Estate of Michael Jackson, said: “We are so proud of THE IMMORTAL World Tour. We recognise each and every person is part of its creative fabric, bringing joy to millions. We could think of no better way to acknowledge their participation, both as a reminder to each of them and their friends and families of the role they have each played in the show’s success, than to hear it from them personally in an Opus.”

Karl Fowler, CEO of Opus Media Group, said: “We are absolutely honoured to be working with Cirque du Soleil and The Estate of Michael Jackson on such a special project. The images we have captured behind the scenes of the show are immensely emotive; they complement the performance photography perfectly and pay homage to what you see on stage. I sincerely thank both The Estate of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil for giving us this unique opportunity to create something truly special.”

Expect the unexpected during the magical journey presented in this new collector’s edition. The tale lived by the creative team from Cirque du Soleil and The Estate of Michael Jackson overflows with love, energy and innovation, and makes this Opus a genuinely heartfelt tribute not only to THE IMMORTAL World Tour but also to the legendary Michael Jackson.

http://www.thisisopus.com/latest/view/the-official-opus-for-michael-jackson-the-immortal-world-tour-by-cirque-du

From the official document:

Opus Media Group is the world’s leading publisher of luxury collectable limited editions, produced in partnership with iconic personalities, brands and organisations including Formula 1, Ferrari, Celtic FC, Arsenal FC, Major League Baseball, Manchester United FC,Vivienne Westwood, Sachin Tendulkar and Shah Rukh Khan.
www.thisisopus.com

Funny URL they have

http://www.thisisopus.com/downloads/Michael-Jackson-Cirque-du-Soleil.pdf
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:26 am

posted by GailShaw on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

Thank-you Nimue.

Yes another Opus.I wonder what they will charge for this one.

This was the first thing that caught my eye also Nimue.

You should know that great care has taken by the Estate to not only make sure this book is up to Michael’s tough standards.

This is a very strange way to speak about a person who is 'dead'.Why didn't they use past tense here in this sentence?............it should say...was up to.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:33 am

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

you are welcome dear.

It is also interesting that his Opus is not being released so far throught Michael Jackson Official site, the one that usually the Estate releases the statements. It seems they don't even want this to get close to Sony, since that site is also run by Sony.

Now, I am working again at Immortal album songs, but everytime I listen the songs more things I notice. Back to the Immortal Intro.. hehehhe;

Again the song can be listened here at the forum:

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, February 17th 2012 @ 10:34 AM

mp3skull.com/mp3/the_immortal_intro.html
Now back to my interpretation of what I hear:

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, February 17th 2012 @ 10:34 AM

When you listen it pay attention when Michael speaks, what I heard so far:

The imortal intro.. number 2..

Starts with a clock. tick.. takc..tick..tack... (the White rabbit .. I am late I am late for an important date);

And a Bell … (Big Ben London?) if I am not mistaken.. seven times we hear it

Do you remember the time????? - do you remember the accient times?

Water and “rain”
– Michael says: “WATCH!”

People start to call his name .. Michael Michael… Michael..

And the sound of a whip lashing in the back can be heard
.. .. (slavery?)

And Michael says: “keep it in closet”… who is bad?...

"Who is bad" is the main line but in the background Michael’s says:

Annie are you ok?...dangerous… another part of me..

At this point it seems is said instead of Who is bad? He is back, not sure…

Michael says something…. “all your energy..,…. Somewhere else… (I cannot make it the sentence)

Stop the pressure on me…

Interference radio signal

And the Jackson 5 are introduced…. “Ladies and gentlemen the Jackson 5”

ABC – (Michael singing as child) –

And sounds like someone playing with the dial on the radio

(I missed something)

Going back to Indiana

“baby baby baby”

“I think I love you”

I’ll be there .. "you and I have made a pact. You must bring salvation back.. Where there is love I’ll be there”

Like a gate in the castle with chains it closes.
At this part

Quote :
And the sound of a whip lashing in the back can be heard.. .. (slavery?)
Or an army fighting? the voices at the background saying Michael, Michael Michael and the sound of a "whip lashing" could mean the Michael army fighting.

Quote :
And Michael says: “keep it in closet”… who is bad?..."Who is bad" is the main line but in the background Michael’s says:
At this part is interesting the use of Bad, looking now whith so many things happening due to 25 Bad anniversary and the Pepsi deal I was wondering if this is not related to.

Taking what is said during Who is Bad?

Keep in the close (hide), Annie are you ok? (smoth criminal, heart attack), dangerous (the danger surroundings), another part of me (one part dead to free the another to fight), ending with the sentence I still cannot make it about all your energy... Somewhere else. (it seems like he is saying it will be fought in another ground)

Quote :
Interference radio signal. And sounds like someone playing with the dial on the radio
I see it now like: Every time the radio station is changed Michael is there until to the point to give up when he says I think love you. My interpretation: "does not matter where you (bad guys) hide or even if you (bad guys) try to get rid of me because I will be after you all the time, I always will be there"

Too much?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:35 am

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, June 19th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Thursday, June 7th 2012 @ 4:23 PM

A Story Is Told in the Immortal Album....
So what do this mean?
The lyrics are not changed really, but they are mixed and put in different order. The songs are mixed and it makes a story. It’s a warning that we are being watched by evil people that want to control us. But there is a plan to stop them and the king will rise, not from hell but to be there for us. What they do is to scare us, choke us with fear. Like all the bombings, earthquakes and murders are all to scare us.
This is not a game, this is dead serious. People that know things are murdered and people are threatened. We are watched but they should be scared because they are being watched also. People have knowledge about it.
http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.be/search/label/The%20Michael%20Jackson%20Hoax
The change has come and it’s here……. It’s close to midnight, it’s close to the end of this nightmare. It can seem like a nightmare, but it’s the beginning. Join the new Golden Age.

The doorbell have rang, the truth is here for us all to see. Fight for your life! Fight for your rights!
Im REALLY glad that there are other ppl than us who can see what the Immortal version is about. I could do a long post here but I wont. I wrote a long chapter in my book about "Thriller" and its meaning (this was before the Immortal album came out) and I will use some of this in my vids as I get to this stage.. and I am progressing... hehe..
It wil be vids about the meaning of the Immortal songs, but especially the ones mentioned in this post that Im replying to. After explaining who the bad guys are and I think we got a nice pic of that after 117 vids.. then Im on to how to fight... how we can fight them and how Michael fights them... and these vids will include the TDRCAU sign language interpretation, which I know Nimue is waiting for... he
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:37 am

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Wednesday, June 13th 2012 @ 7:33 AM

I don't believe Michael wrote the date, The signature is his just "Michael Jackson" not Michael J Jackson or Michael Joseph Jackson, but I don't think the date was written by Michael. By other hand, who knows? He changes his writing quite a bit and he is an artist and for sure he knows how to draw.

Just for fun I looked for some of his notes with numbers on it to compare, the 2 and 3 have some resemblence but the one does not look so right.. hehehhe. (By the way really hard to find notes where he writes numbers...
Any other picture to compare?
Just kidding around....
Welllllll....... could be Blanket writing the numbers...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:40 am

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Tuesday, June 19th 2012 @ 5:34 AM

Yes another Opus.I wonder what they will charge for this one.
Yeah those books are expensive to say the least. Maybe this one will be "Where's Waldo?"
We have to browse through the back stage pics and see if we can spot the gloved one...

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Waldo10

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Tuesday, June 19th 2012 @ 5:34 AM

This was the first thing that caught my eye also Nimue.
You should know that great care has taken by the Estate to not only make sure this book is up to Michael’s tough standards.

This is a very strange way to speak about a person who is 'dead'.Why didn't they use past tense here in this sentence?............it should say...was up to.
In fact the whole sentence is weird...

You should know that great care has been taken by the Estate to not only make sure this book is up to Michael’s tough standards, but that the process of purchasing the book, and Opus’ customer service, is up to the tough standards of Michael’s amazing fans.

Well the purchasing process and the customer service would also be Michael's concern in as far as standards are met...

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:43 am

Nimue wrote:
At this part

Quote :
And the sound of a whip lashing in the back can be heard.. .. (slavery?)
Or an army fighting? the voices at the background saying Michael, Michael Michael and the sound of a "whip lashing" could mean the Michael army fighting.
Quote :
And Michael says: “keep it in closet”… who is bad?..."Who is bad" is the main line but in the background Michael’s says:
At this part is interesting the use of Bad, looking now whith so many things happening due to 25 Bad anniversary and the Pepsi deal I was wondering if this is not related to.

Keep in the close (hide), Annie are you ok? (smoth criminal, heart attack), dangerous (the danger surroundings), another part of me (one part dead to free the another to fight), ending with the sentence I still cannot make it about all your energy... Somewhere else. (it seems like he is saying it will be fought in another ground)
Quote :
Interference radio signal. And sounds like someone playing with the dial on the radio
I see it now like: Every time the radio station is changed Michael is there until to the point to give up when he says I think love you. My interpretation: "does not matter where you (bad guys) hide or even if you (bad guys) try to get rid of me because I will be after you all the time, I always will be there"

Too much?
No its actually very accurate, dear. These are the same thoughts I have had when planning a vid about it. You know I have eight vids waiting in my head... hehe.. I always listen to Michael on my ipod when Im outside my house, in transportation or at my work out. And I just LOVE when I get to the point on Michael's army marching... I love it... and indeed ye bad guys... "You should feel threatened" by him...
All this will be part of the beforementioned how we fight... other inputs on this topic, which Nimue has done so brilliantly are most welcome... both for the benefit of this thread and my vids...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:46 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 20th 2012

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Tuesday, June 19th 2012 @ 11:35 PM

In fact the whole sentence is weird...

Well the purchasing process and the customer service would also be Michael's concern in as far as standards are met...
I am not a English spoken person, but when I read the sentence I got the feeling that Michael in person was approving the quality of it.

Still bugs me why this is not at the Estate Official site..

They say:

Reservations and pre-orders will be taken, BUT customers will not be charged until the actual Opus copies are physically in the distribution depots themselves and ready to be delivered to you. In addition, there will be twice the amount of resources at the printing facility than usual to ensure that there will be no delays.

but I am suspicious...

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:49 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 20th 2012

The Fairy wrote:
Nimue wrote:

Quote :

Too much?
No its actually very accurate, dear. These are the same thoughts I have had when planning a vid about it. You know I have eight vids waiting in my head... hehe.. I always listen to Michael on my ipod when Im outside my house, in transportation or at my work out. And I just LOVE when I get to the point on Michael's army marching... I love it... and indeed ye bad guys... "You should feel threatened" by him...
All this will be part of the beforementioned how we fight... other inputs on this topic, which Nimue has done so brilliantly are most welcome... both for the benefit of this thread and my vids...
Thank you dear teacher for your kind words.

It is amazing how many layers these songs have, each time I hear it I find something new.

I am stuck with BEN now, trying to understand the elephant sound added to it.

I went through Black or White, but there is a lot there to process. Most of the time, I feel that Michael is talking to us.

The other day I just stop the traffic, because I notice something in one of Immortal songs playing in my car and I didn't notice that the traffic lights had changed.. little sounds in the background, small sentences said really fast, I wish I had more time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:50 am

posted by Nimue on Friday, June 22nd 2012

Michael Jackson's ‘Immortal' a pulsating homage

When “Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil” parks itself at Philips Arena for three shows June 29-July 1, familiarity will drip from the stage.

Choreographer Travis Payne began working with Jackson in 1991, starting with the video for “Remember the Time.” That was just a few years after Payne graduated from Northside High School (now North Atlanta High School) and attended Morehouse College before heading to Los Angeles for a gig with Janet Jackson.

For years, Payne collaborated with Michael Jackson and was working on moves with him for the “This is It” tour when Jackson died.

His boss, Payne said, was “a great taskmaster, but he knew it was for a good purpose."

"Sometimes he’d forget to eat because he’d get so consumed. He lived his art," Payne said. "I think a lot of times people mistook his kindness for weakness. He always turned the other cheek, always. He remained optimistic about people.”

Of the 25 songs presented in the video-and-dance-fueled spectacle, which evokes a very loud arena concert vibe more than a prototypical Cirque show, Payne said “Billie Jean” -- part of a pulsing megamix including “Can You Feel It” and “Black or White” and featuring dancers in glow-in-the-dark suits -- was the most challenging to choreograph because every live Jackson performance of the song was different.

“I’d rush to the wings during his concerts to see what he would do that night, depending on how he felt or what the audience was giving him,” Payne said. “I wanted to pick out the morsels that could then be taught to people to perform every night. Not trying to be Michael, just celebrating that work.”

Another artist familiar with Atlanta, saxophonist Mike Phillips, is also part of this Cirque spectacle, playing in the live band. Phillips left Atlanta three years ago for Portland, Ore., after a nine-year residency here, but he still maintains a house in Camp Creek.

But despite the number of high-energy favorites in the show, including “Smooth Criminal” and “Beat It,” Phillips said his favorite part is a somber one, when a childhood version of Jackson blankets a video screen to sing “I’ll Be There.”

“You remember then that he was just a little kid,” Phillips said. “No matter what he’s gone through, at the end of the day, looking at that little kid and his intentions as a child ... they were the same intentions when he passed.”

Because of the nonstop blitz of dancing and prop movement during the show, which runs just under two hours and features a cast of more than 60, Phillips has his own challenges.

“There’s so much going on -- you have people flying though the air, pyro going off, pole dancers, contortionists. You get too caught up in what’s around you and you’re gonna miss a note!" he said. "It’s almost like Tiger Woods getting ready to hit a shot and the gallery is snapping pictures and you have to focus on the ball.”

Another quieter moment in the show comes with “Earth Song,” a ballad close to Jackson’s heart and unveiled here in a multimedia blitz of video of ferocious fire destroying fields, the presentation surrounded in an eerie green glow.

There is also footage of Jackson talking about his love of the planet, a recording captured by Payne during rehearsals for the “This is It” tour.

“They were meant to be quotes that would be used as statistics in the back of the program [for the tour]. We were sitting in a circle and I would just ask him questions and recorded it on my camera,” Payne said. “It became so valuable because you heard his words firsthand. I really viewed him as a prophet of sorts. He was really in tune with traditions and could share that knowledge with those around him.”

This traveling version of “Immortal” will head into next year with international dates. A new version of the show will begin rehearsals in Montreal in October for a permanent residency at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, slated to open in spring 2013.

Phillips plans to stick with the touring production rather than park himself in Vegas, while Payne, who turns 41 in July, is next concentrating on opening a dance school in Atlanta.

He is currently in negotiations to take over the former Atlanta Ballet building in Midtown, and his ultimate dream is to open a chain of schools to train young talent and also launch a clothing and shoes line.

“My plan was always to move to L.A., accomplish what I wanted to accomplish, then open a school in Atlanta first -- it seemed like the logical place since it’s my hometown and my family is there -- and next, Asia.”

But personal aspirations aside, Payne has a simple message for those heading to Philips Arena for the show.

“You will laugh, cry, cheer and reminisce,” he said. “You’re never going to see a Michael Jackson concert again, but this is a wonderful homage.”

http://www.accessatlanta.com/AccessAtlanta-sharing_/michael-jacksons-immortal-a-1462742.html
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:51 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 27th 2012

Very interesting... Here in this video he is talking how he produced the Immortal album and the songs. What I found very interesting is what he says at 4:44 about TDRCAU.

He got all the masters to work with, still he says..." they recorded a choir that was never in the record so.. they sent to me"

If he had all the master, why would they send it to him, he would have it already, don't think?

or it was not part of the masters and was recorded after to send to him?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:52 am

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, June 27th 2012

Good question Nimue.

So who is they that he refers to here?Is it the Estate?

Its like the PAINS part in Will You Be There......it was never heard before until the Memorial,and now its always in the Immortal Tour Version.

Oh this Immortal CD is full of layers.

I just heard parts of 'HollywoodTönight........and I thought none of the songs from the Cd 'Michael'were going to be included in this CD.

I will get back to the track that I heard 'Hollywood Tonight.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:54 am

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 27th 2012

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Wednesday, June 27th 2012 @ 5:53 AM

So who is they that he refers to here?Is it the Estate?
Yeah, he says they... and we can only guess that they is the Estate...

Quote :

Its like the PAINS part in Will You Be There......it was never heard before until the Memorial,and now its always in the Immortal Tour Version.
I noticed that too. If you look at my previous posts I am still working on Immortal album. I get the feeling that Michael is talking to us through this record. Even his voice sounds different from the original records, a lot of "sentences" said in the background also. Very intriguing...

Quote :

Oh this Immortal CD is full of layers.
I agree... a lot of layers, but most of the time if we pay attention and connect them it seems to have a hidden message there..

Quote :

I just heard parts of 'HollywoodTönight........and I thought none of the songs from the Cd 'Michael'were going to be included in this CD.
It has also parts of Monster from Michael album and Monster is one of the songs that supposedly would be"fake" (which I don't believe)

Quote :

I will get back to the track that I heard 'Hollywood Tonight.
I will be waiting for.. hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 10:58 am

posted by Nimue on Friday, July 13th 2012

Michael Jackson resurrected
ON STAGE / Cirque du Soleil makes the King of Pop immortal

Michael Jackson may have left this realm and travelled on to Neverland in 2009, but the creative Québécois clowns at Cirque du Soleil have ensured he will live on in a new large-scale production.
Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal world tour, stops in Ottawa for two performances July 24 and 25 and will feature prolific queer dancer and choreographer Leo Moctezuma.
Moctezuma has appeared in such films as Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle and Dreamgirls and has toured with the likes of Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Pink in support of her Funhouse world tour.
Moctezuma calls his time touring with Pink a “definite highlight” of his career and says the choreography featured in Immortal is sure to leave audiences moonwalking out of Scotiabank Place.
Emmy-nominated director Jamie King wrote and conceptualized the show, which promises to capture Jackson’s passion for dance.

Many of the show’s choreographers worked directly with Jackson, and Alberta-born Tara Young, Immortal's creative director, calls the show “very authentic and true to Michael.”
“The show was brought together by two extraordinary forces, one being Cirque du Soleil and the other being Michael Jackson,” Young says.
“Michael Jackson had many messages. One was of hope and another was that anything is possible. Whenever you see a Cirque show you truly believe anything is possible because of what they do onstage.”
Immortal features 61 performers who not only dance, but also sing, play live instruments and, in true Cirque du Soleil fashion, execute astounding acrobatic feats.
Young says her favourite moments of the show include the renditions of "Smooth Criminal," "Dangerous" and "I’ll Be There."
(Courtesy of Cirque du Soleil)

“We have so much happening onstage,” she says. “Then it can come to a song like "I’ll Be There" and just be Michael on the video screen singing the song with Greg Phillinganes, who performed with Michael Jackson, playing keyboards in the background. It’s a beautiful moment that touches everyone.”
A Broadway veteran, Young has worked as an associate choreographer on several productions, including The Little Mermaid and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Her big break came at the tender age of 18, when she was cast as a dancer opposite Liza Minnelli in Stepping Out at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall. Young also appeared in the film version of Stepping Out and giggles when she recalls the time she spent with Minnelli.
“My dreams came true,” Young says. “I got to New York and Liza took me to Radio City Music Hall and had it opened for us. We went and stood on that stage together as she held my hand. That was an amazing moment. I learned a lot from Liza.”
Young says that, aside from being good friends, Minnelli and Jackson possessed many of the same characteristics.
“Liza is someone who strives for excellence every day and always wants to improve herself. There is always room to grow. Michael Jackson, I didn’t know him, but everyone tells me he was the same way.”

"Smooth Criminal"

http://www.xtra.ca/public/Ottawa/Michael_Jackson_resurrected-12303.aspx

Note:
“The show was brought together by two extraordinary forces, one being Cirque du Soleil and the other being Michael Jackson,” Young says.

The highlight on Michael's name is not mine, but from the article. Interesting that the show is not the Cirque and MJ Estate, but Michael Jackson...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 11:59 am

posted by Nimue on Saturday, July 14th 2012

It seems Michael has a lot of them around. This one took pictures from Michael until Michael was 26 years old (1984). It is amazing how people sticks to an image that may have changed with time and when someone gets mature.

Two shows capture two sides of Michael Jackson
Cirque du Soleil opens an over-the-top spectacle while Jackson's personal photographer presents a contemplative show

As crews unload 35 trucks filled with video screens, fog machines, lights, an extendable stage with conveyor belt, mock-up gates of Neverland Ranch, enormous penny loafers, and a giant white glove for the Cirque du Soleil traveling show Michael Jackson: Immortal at Philips Arena from June 29-July 1, the Hagedorn Foundation Gallery across town will be hanging photographs taken by Jackson's personal photographer Todd Gray for a very different sort of show about Jackson called The Gray Room, opening July 6. When considered side by side three years after the King of Pop's sudden death, the unrelated shows reveal the strange dichotomy that made Jackson such a fascinating public figure.

"To me, there were two Michaels," says Gray from his home in Los Angeles. "He was this very fierce, immensely creative, sharply focused performer. But when he didn't have a mic in his hand or there wasn't a camera rolling, he was very quiet, very demure and really like a fun-loving man-child."

It's the second Michael that's the focus of Gray's exhibition and his one-man autobiographical performance piece Caliban in the Mirror to be performed in the gallery July 13. Jackson and Gray first met at various awards ceremonies and concerts in the mid '70s when Gray was an entertainment photographer assigned to cover such events. Jackson appreciated Gray unobtrusive presence, and eventually hired him as his personal photographer. Gray traveled with Jackson, followed him on tour, and photographed him at his home from 1979 to 1984.

"He lived an unusually solitary, almost monk-like life because of his fame," says Gray. "Disney World would open at one in the morning just for him when we were in Florida. They would put the rides on, and he'd be the only one there." Gray's performance, an intensely personal work, reflects on his time with Jackson. "It talks about how I participated in the mythology as a co-conspirator in his image-making," he says.

"Michael Jackson is the heartbeat of our show," says Lee. "Though you don't see him, you feel his presence. ... When 'Smooth Criminal' starts, you see the audience of 10,000 people scream and lift out of their seats. It's a great feeling."

Gray, who says he's made a conscious decision never to see Immortal, contends that his performance has a very different aim: to memorialize Michael as he knew him and to spark contemplation of the man himself in all his complexities. "What I'm hoping with my exhibition is not just to present Michael Jackson as another element of spectacle, but as someone we can think about in relationship to pop culture, American culture, black culture, African culture. We can look at the photographs and see how they reflect us at large."

http://clatl.com/atlanta/two-shows-capture-two-sides-of-michael-jackson/Content?oid=5668978

Some of his pictures:

http://toddgrayexhibit.blogspot.com.br/
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:02 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Tuesday, August 7th 2012

Sandra Bernhard To Host Billboard Touring Awards; MJ's Immortal To Receive Creative Content Award
August 07, 2012 | By Billboard Staff

Multi-faceted actress/comedienne Sandra Bernhard will host the 9th annual Billboard Touring Awards, set for Nov. 8 in New York City, Billboard announces today. As part of the annual industry gathering, Billboard announces that the Creative Content Award will go to Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil.

Since launching her career at L.A.'s famed Comedy Store in the '70s, Sandra Bernhard has written and starred in numerous one-woman shows, acted in movies and on television, recorded albums, and authored books. Her first one-woman show, the groundbreaking Without You I'm Nothing, debuted off-Broadway in 1988 and served as inspiration for the film and Grammy-nominated album of the same name. Bernhard followed that with I'm Still Here… Dammit! in 1997, which moved to Broadway a year later, and was filmed for an HBO special. From 1991-1996 Bernhard played Nancy Bartlett -- the first openly gay character on a network sitcom -- on Roseanne. She has played roles on numerous other shows, has appeared more than 30 times on Late Night with David Letterman, and has been a regular guest of Howard Stern's since the early '80s.
Bernhard's film credits include Martin Scorsese's The King of Comedy, Nicholas Roeg's Track 29, Hudson Hawk, Dinner Rush, and Dare. Her albums include I'm Your Woman, Excuses for Bad Behavior, and Whatever It Takes. She has also sung with or opened for various musical acts, including the Pretenders, Cyndi Lauper, and the Scissor Sisters. Bernhard has authored three books, and her writing has been published in numerous magazines, including, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, and Rolling Stone.

"I'm delighted to help honor the top touring artists and professionals, because, as we all know, they never get enough love," says Bernhard. "So please join me on November 8th in New York City. I'll bring the glamour and the excitement, and it promises to be a terrific evening."

The Creative Content Award is conceived to honor new touring content that is both ambitious in its conception and is commercially successful, fulfilling the need for venues to present compelling content for entertainment fans. The award is not presented every year, reflecting the challenges of the sector; previous winners include Yo Gabba Gabba Live! (2010), Walking With Dinosaurs -- The Live Experience (2008), and Cirque du Soleil's Delirium (2006).
Immortal, which blends Jackson's music with stunning visuals and the creative touch of Cirque, has been a critical and financial success. Since Oct. 2 of last year, the tour has notched attendance of 1,180,163 and grossed $133 million in ticket sales, according to Billboard Boxscore. "Billboard is in many ways about the intersection of art and commerce, and the Creative Content Award addresses that in the realm of touring, while also acknowledging the need entertainment venues have for quality content that sells tickets," says Ray Waddell, executive director of content and programming, touring & live entertainment, for Billboard. "Michael Jackson the Immortal Tour by Cirque du Soleil hits the mark on all levels.

"The entire Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour team is thrilled to accept the 2012 Billboard Touring Awards' Creative Content honor," says John Branca, who put together the Immortal production with Cirque and serves with John McClain as both executive producer and co-executor of the Estate of Michael Jackson. "Immortal's extraordinary success is proof of the enduring popularity of Michael's music. The creative team was guided by Michael's genius, indomitable spirit and his ability to inspire everyone throughout."
The Billboard Touring Awards, held annually at the Roosevelt Hotel ballroom in New York City, honor the concert industry's top artists, venues and professionals for the year, based primarily on the Billboard Boxscore chart and actual box office performance between October 1, 2010 - September 30, 2011. Special, non-Boxscore related awards include Legend Of Live, the Humanitarian Award, the Apple award in honor of the late pioneering promoter Bill Graham, the Concert Marketing & Promotion Award, and the Eventful Fans' Choice Award.

The Touring Awards will cap the 9th Annual Billboard Touring Conference, two days of touring industry panels, sessions, and networking set for Nov. 7-8 at the Roosevelt. Already announced as speakers are Live Nation chief Irving Azoff and the Goldenvoice/Coachella team of Skip Paige, Bill Fold and Paul Tollett.

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/industry/touring/sandra-bernhard-to-host-billboard-touring-1007762952.story#MP7UGQ1IfjsyqEvm.99
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:04 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, August 8th 2012

Quote :
"Immortal's extraordinary success is proof of the enduring popularity of Michael's music. The creative team was guided by Michael's genius, indomitable spirit and his ability to inspire everyone throughout."
Yeah Branca I agree with you....

Hee hee.. Whoo whooo

Go Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash Mob to Honor King of Pop

08 August 2012

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 P15

Cirque du Soleil will mark Michael Jackson’s 54th birthday on Aug. 29.

Cirque du Soleil, the Canadian theater company world-renowned for its spectacular, colorful productions, is organizing a flash mob in honor of the late Michael Jackson titled "Art Tribute for the King" on Aug. 29, what would have been Jackson's 54th birthday.

Anyone who passes auditions can take part in this homage, which will take place by the main entrance to the Olympiisky Stadium.

Cirque du Soleil asks participants to register in advance on their Facebook page and to follow a Jackson dress code: black hat, sunglasses, white T-shirt, black trousers and black shoes with white socks.

Organizers have posted a YouTube video to show what moves dancers have to learn before they audition to take part in the show.

Those who take part have the chance to win tickets to "Michael Jackson – The Immortal World Tour," Cirque du Soleil's upcoming show.

The tour, a novel twist on many of Jackson's classic dance moves, will premiere in St. Petersburg on Nov. 9 and will be Cirque du Soleil's fifth show in Russia.

Jackson has inspired a number of tributes since his death three years ago. Local fans even set up a shrine to him near the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, although it was later cleared by police.

It was unclear whether Cirque du Soleil received or needed permission for the performance.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/arts_n_ideas/article/flash-mob-to-honor-king-of-pop/466309.html

This will be in Russia, I am posting just in case we have a member that wishes to go..

Official link in Russian...

http://www.cds.ru/

In late summer, Michael Jackson fans around the world will celebrate a big anniversary of the birth of the King of Pop. In Russia, this event will be dedicated to the art mob "Tribute": new format for non-profit art collective, created by Cirque du Soleil. This event is definitely inspired by the musical genius of Jackson, but this is a completely original design with a separate script and dance set by the famous choreographer in Russia by Yegor Druzhinin.

Take part in an exciting experiment could any fan of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil. However, in contrast to the usual flash-mob, mob art "Tribute" will require some training of its members.

First of all, necessary to observe a certain dress code. There are two options "stage costume", and the choice depends on his "team", which will act as a participant. The team of Michael Jackson fans - black hat, sunglasses, a white shirt without a pattern, a black jacket and trousers, white socks, black shoes and white gloves. Team fans Cirque du Soleil - white hat (preferably with a black ribbon), a white shirt, light pants, black socks, white shoes and black gloves. The participants of both teams must be in the arsenal of removable red clown nose (Cirque du Soleil will certainly help out those participants who can not find red nose).

In order to become part of a voluntary company-art mob, you will need to rehearse on their own a few dance moves devised specifically for this project Egor Druzhinin choreographer. Video from his master-class will be on the official channel of YouTube, social networks and online www.cds.ru in the near future. Then the skills needed to demonstrate to the qualifying audition, where the best dancers in perfect image will get their place in the front ranks of the dance. The place and time of the casting will be announced shortly - stay tuned to the site www.cds.ru . Participants who have successfully passed the audition to become the core of the art troupe of the mob, "Tribute," which will take place on the ground in front of SC "Olympic" on August 29. Everything that happens will record three cameras: in this way, each participant is guaranteed a few moments of world fame and tangible rewards - attractive prices for tickets to the show Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour in Moscow. For one of the most active and spectacular art-party mob "Tribute", as well as author of the most vivid image of the dance Cirque du Soleil and Glamour magazine prepared a pleasant surprise: tickets to the show in Moscow Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour.

To participate in the art mob, you must register with the official group Cirque du Soleil vKontakte or Facebook (links to official group Cirque du Soleil can also be found on the home page www.cds.ru ). Registration is now open!

This is the documentary about the Immortal Tour. It is 1 hour and 25 min long, sorry it isnt in English hehee

video removed/deleted

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:12 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Friday, October 12th 2012

Michael Jackson's Choreographer Travis Payne Says Immortal World Tour Is 'Really Bitter-Sweet' (INTERVIEW)

Posted: 12/10/2012 15:45 BST Updated: 12/10/2012 15:45 BST

"It was going to be perfect," says Michael Jackson's choreographer Travis Payne about the This Is It tour, the ***** show which sadly never met an audience.

Much has been said and written about Jackson's state of health before he died on 25 June, 2009, but Payne is adamant the superstar was capable of touring and raring to go.

"For sure he would have completed the fifty dates, the reason being that they were stretched over 9 months.

"He was going to be in one place [the 02 Arena, London]... It was going to be great. He was going to have his nice house in the countryside where he could be with his family and then come in to the city to do a show twice a week."

Michael Jackson never got to show the world his final tour, but now a legacy-style production is coming to the 02 Arena thanks - in part - to the King of Pop's actual man in the mirror, Payne.

The dancer, who famously worked with Michael and Janet Jackson on the music video for 'Scream', believes it's "immensely" important to get a ***** tour out to his fans after what happened. "That was a huge let down for us all," he explains.

"We were scheduled to be in the 02 the week following what was his day of passing, so we never made it. We'd just finished our last rehearsal in LA and were packing up to come to the 02 when we heard.

"So for me it's really bitter-sweet because we finally got to get here, but not in the way that we planned."

Payne, who choreographed Jackson's 'Dangerous' and 'History' tours, adds: "To have a full circle moment now being here at the 02 is a bit overwhelming, but I'm grateful."

Payne says people can expect "the fantasy of Cirque du Soleil mixed with the fire and funk of Michael Jackson" in The Immortal World Tour and has searched the globe for dancers who can embody Jackson's signature moves.

But, he makes clear, these dancers are not replicates: "They all embody Michael in different ways, and that was always our goal, not to try and replace Michael, not to try and create a Michael Jackson show, but to create something that celebrates his artistry."

I wonder, will we ever find someone like him - the most successful entertainer of all time?

"What made Michael so special was not only did he dance and sing but he danced in his own way and created his own language... What we've seen since, I feel, is versions of Michael Jackson.

"There's not been someone since who has come along and completely been innovative on all levels. The man did over four decades of great work, that type of artist really comes along once in a lifetime and I've worked with all of them.

"There's no one like Michael, nor will there ever be."

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 O-THRILLER-570
Dancers perform 'Thriller' on The Immortal World Tour

Payne's other clients include global stars Madonna, Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey.

Fans heading to see The Immortal World Tour, which is now the highest grossing road show in America this year and arrives in London on Friday for the first leg of its European tour, can expect to see plenty of Jackson's signature moves on stage.

"There's so many - his iconic lean from 'Smooth Criminal', all the ghouls from 'Thriller', the military, all of his signature vibes," says Payne.

Although the public never got to see Jackson's This Is It tour, Payne went on to work as the producer on the film which pieced together footage of Jackson rehearsing for the event.

"I'm just so grateful that we had that footage and could assemble it so people could see what was being planned for the 02." He admits: "I was just in my hometown of Atlanta and I was in the line at the checkout at the grocery store and they the DVD on sale, so I brought it and watched it again. I've seen it many times."

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 O-MICHAEL-JACKSON-570
Michael Jackson in 2009 at a press conference where he announced the This Is It tour

So what is Payne's enduring memory of Jackson, the man who impacted so greatly on his life?

"I always enjoyed being in the mirror with Michael and dancing with him and coming up with ideas.

"I always loved it when he thought something I did was so cool and that we had to do it.

"And his laughter, I remember his laughter, always, when he had side-splitting laughter it was always great."

For complete tour and ticket information, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com/michaeljackson

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:13 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, October 13th 2012

Maybe I am asking too much from them. It has been 3 years and if they couldn't remember dates at 2009 why would they remember it now, however, they should remember what they were going to do next.

Quote :
We'd just finished our last rehearsal in LA and were packing up to come to the 02 when we heard
What he is saying that Jun 24 was the last rehearsal and at Jun 25 they start to disassemble the stage and pack to go to London. It is almost like therei wasn't any rehearsal planned for Jun 25. (the last rehearsal in LA).
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:13 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Saturday, October 13th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Saturday, October 13th 2012 @ 3:36 AM

What he is saying that Jun 24 was the last rehearsal and at Jun 25 they start to disassemble the stage and pack to go to London. It is almost like therei wasn't any rehearsal planned for Jun 25. (the last rehearsal in LA).
Thats exacctly what I thought too, was it not suppose the Illusion Day on the 25th June that Michael was so excited about to do?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:14 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, October 13th 2012

ElkeHassel wrote:
Thats exacctly what I thought too, was it not suppose the Illusion Day on the 25th June that Michael was so excited about to do?
Yeah I thought the same and also the stage on Staples Center was set on Jun 20/21, why were they getting ready to leave?

I thought it was my English that is not good enough or maybe the time has passed and things got confused in their memories, but I still think it is weird
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:16 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, October 21st 2012

A superfan's view on Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Michael-Jackson-The-Immor-010
Confusing … Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour.

I've loved Michael for as long as I can remember. When I was 16, I took a coach from Birmingham to London to camp outside his hotel for three days. Some of us followed him to Hamleys toy shop and spoke to him outside. Michael was always happy to talk to his fans, even when his security guards told him he shouldn't.

And then it just snowballed. I saw Michael live many times, and I now know most of the Jacksons well. Over the years, I've been working on a Jackson Five tattoo – each time I meet one of the brothers, I ask him to autograph my body, then go to the nearest tattoo parlour to have it made permanent. The family know all about it: last year, they invited me to Vegas so I could get Marlon's and complete the set.

So when I heard that Cirque du Soleil was making a show about Michael, I was intrigued: the tabloids always said Michael's life was a circus, so it seemed ironic. I've now seen the show 19 times – starting with the premiere in Montreal last year, then in Las Vegas, now in London. Each time I see it, I find something new to admire.

The last time, I saw Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffett – Michael's drummer, who plays in the show – look up, kiss his fingers, and blow a kiss into the sky to Michael. It's a really moving moment. Some fans say they're boycotting the show because it's endorsed by Michael's estate. They feel the estate is just making money out of the fans; they won't buy any records or merchandise released since his death, either. I don't agree with that, which is why I'm not a member of any of the official fan clubs. I think a show like this is a brilliant way of keeping Michael's memory alive.

If you're a fan of Cirque rather than Michael, though, I can see why you might find the show frustrating: the storyline's quite confusing, and there's little in the way of acrobatics. At the last show I saw, someone actually shouted out: "Do some acrobatics!" Really, the show is just about the dancing and the music – which makes sense, because that's what Michael's life was about, too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2012/oct/21/fan-view-michael-jackson-immortal?newsfeed=true
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:17 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, October 31st 2012

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record
October 31, 2012

This past Saturday’s sold-out show at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen was not only the largest attendance for MJTIWT (at about 18,000), but also a record setting attendance number for ALL shows in Cirque du Soleil history!

Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 A6iu2I4CMAA7AQM

Go Michael!!!!!!!

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jackson-immortal-world-tour-sets-attendance-record
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty3rd November 2013, 12:18 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, November 1st 2012

A lot of talk about the twins...interesting

It couldnt be different as always Michael you are the number 1.

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil Tops Hot Tours
Cirque du Soleil's concert touring production, Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour ranks No. 1 on this week's Hot Tours ranking with box office totals reported from an multi-show run in London during October. The O2 Arena hosted the tour for eight nights (Oct. 12-14, 16-17, 19-21), selling out every show and amassing a combined attendance count of 78,777 for the run. The overall gross was £4.5 million ($7.2 million US$) for the Live Nation-promoted production.

Since launching its North American leg in Oct. 2011, the Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour has played to more than 1.5 million people with ticket sales revenue topping $163 million. The London run kicked off the tour's European leg with dates booked until Dec. 29. The 2013 schedule begins in Russia in January and continues through April.

During the past week, Latin American concert promoter OCESA reported box office gross and attendance counts for touring artists who have been on the road this fall in Mexico. Four of those artists land on this week's Hot Tours recap. Ranking fourth is Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz with $3 million in ticket sales at two venues. On Oct. 13, he played to a crowd of 47,144 at Mexico City baseball stadium, Foro Sol with a gross of 24.7 million pesos ($1.9 million). Two shows in Monterrey's 8,000-seat indoor amphitheater, Auditorio Banamex drew a total of 13,391 attendees on Oct. 19 and 20.
Weekly .com Boxscores - Oct. 31, 2012

Act
Total Gross
Show Dates
Show Venue/City (Shows/Sellouts)
Total Attendance (Capacity)

MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR BY CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
$7,290,450
Oct. 12-21
O2 Arena, London (8/Cool
(78,777)

ELTON JOHN
$4,599,920
Oct. 18-28
The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas (7/4)
28,291 (28,823)

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND
$3,944,025
Oct. 23-27
John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, Va. (1/0)
XL Center, Hartford (1/0)
CONSOL Energy Center, Pittsburgh (1/1)
41,929 (46,756)

ALEJANDRO SANZ
$3,082,938
Oct. 13-20
Foro Sol, Mexico City (1/0)
Auditorio Banamex, Monterrey, Mexico (2/0)
60,535 (65,142)

RASCAL FLATTS
$2,676,296
Oct. 6-27
Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Mich. (1/1)
Bridgestone Arena, Nashville (1/1)
Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood, Atlanta (1/1)
1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre, Tampa (1/0)
Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, Fla. (1/0)
67,213 (74,001)

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
$2,397,058
Oct. 23-28
BOK Center, Tulsa, Okla. (1/0)
Verizon Arena, North Little Rock, Ark. (1/0)
Sprint Center, Kansas City (1/1)
CenturyLink Center, Omaha (1/0)
46,317 (47,656)

BRAD PAISLEY
$2,264,937
Oct. 17-20
Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion, Phoenix (1/0)
Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, Calif. (1/0)
Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles (1/0)
49,763 (56,955)

ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ
$2,200,199
Sept. 7-Oct. 6
Arena VFG, Guadalajara, Mexico (2/0)
Auditorio Banamex, Monterrey, Mexico (2/0)
32,426 (33,196)

ENRIQUE BUNBURY
$1,368,906
Sept. 8-28
Auditorio Telmex, Guadalajara, Mexico (1/0)
Auditorio Banamex, Monterrey, Mexico (1/0)
Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico City (1/0)
28,267 (33,276)

BIG TIME RUSH
$1,309,079
Sept. 11-26
i wireless Center, Moline, Ill. (1/0)
Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico City (1/0)
Auditorio Banamex, Monterrey, Mexico (1/0)
26,781 (28,482)
Read more at http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/industry/touring/michael-jackson-the-immortal-world-tour-1007997342.story#k7mVsOPBAu2hp0IT.99

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirque du Soleil    Cirque du Soleil  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cirque du Soleil
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES :: Cirque du Soleil and other tributes :: Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson-
Jump to: