MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj210
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Michae10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj_quo11
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj_quo10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj_quo16
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj310
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj_quo17
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj411
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Mj_quo17
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Let_us10

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 2:35 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, June 21st 2012

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Thursday, June 21st 2012 @ 4:35 AM

Hmmm seems like TMZ wants us to believe that he lost a lot of weight... very skinny they made him on this pic.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Not sure the intent of TMZ on it. It could be just an coincidence because it was said he is not eating.. or a hint to what was said about Michael being so skinny.

Also, two thumbs up as Michael use to do.

Michael has always being skinny, back to the Jackson 5 time, even more than he was at TII time, but people made a big deal about Michael being so skinny at TII.

Is this a hint to Michael being trapped and chained?

Quote :
Quote from mjmtc on Thursday, June 21st 2012 @ 4:35 AM

"A swarm of officers"... well well.... that sounds just like when they raided Neverland...
I noticed that too, why was it needed " a swarm of deputies" just to give him clean clothes?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 2:36 pm

posted by GailShaw on Thursday, June 21st 2012

Yes indeed this is all just very strange.

This part about the roof........Reminded me of what Paris said to Oprah in both interviews about her favourite moment with her father,when they were sitting on the roof-top looking at the Luxor,eating Snickers.

Besides the clean clothes, Murray got a new blanket ... and was taken to the roof so he could get some fresh air.

Now whats interesting is that to look out and see the Luxor,Mandalay Bay is right next door tio the Luxor,and we know whats being planned for there next year.

Cheers

Also this time last year TMZ had plenty of articles about Michaels 2nd Anniversary,but this year all we are getting is news on Conrad Murray.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 2:39 pm

posted by GailShaw on Monday, June 25th 2012

Well it seems that on the 3rd Anniversary we are only getting news on Conrad Murray.

Here is the latest from TMZ....There is a video with the article.

Dr. Conrad Murray -- How DARE You Judge Me
6/25/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 062212-conrad-murray-launch-1
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_0hjfk4b5
It's the Conrad Murray video you were never meant to see -- a secret, emotional recording made days after Michael Jackson died ... in which Murray lies through his teeth about his relationship with the singer, blasts the public for blaming him for MJ's death, and even says he's a victim of M.J.'s deceptions.

The video -- which was never released -- was shot the very same day Murray recorded the infamous "Do not worry" clip he released in August 2009 ... his first address to the public after investigators named him as a suspect.

In this clip, Murray appears much more emotional -- with tears in his eyes, ranging from sadness to anger -- saying, "I can find no words satisfactory to summarize my affection for Michael."

He then proceeds to tell a bald-faced lie -- saying, "Despite our relationships and conversations, I am now made aware through recent media reporting that he failed to share with me any problems involving his alleged addictions with medications."

It later came out during his manslaughter trial ... Murray was intimately familiar with MJ's drug addictions -- and claimed to use drugs as a means to ween Michael off Propofol.

Later in the video, Murray gets aggressive -- saying, "No man, no woman, with the exception of innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons."

He continues, "Therefore, next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you're not 100% sure that when scrutinized no faults can be found, then you may have earned that right to criticize."

Sources close to Murray tell TMZ, Conny's lawyers eventually decided to bury the video because they felt it could only hurt him.

You gotta hear Murray's tone and anger in the video.

FYI -- today marks the 3-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 0728-remembering-michael-jackson-footer-v2
See also

Doc Murray -- My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!
Propofol -- Now Used to Kill People ... On Purpose

Is this Part 2?
Also nice how TMZ have attached photos of 'Remembering Michael'under this article about Conrad Murray.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:12 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, June 25th 2012

Wow... Why this video did come out right now? Who did sell it to TMZ?

The video has nothing to do with TMZ is saying.. It is not about Murray, but it is about Michael..

Sources close to Murray tell TMZ, Conny's lawyers eventually decided to bury the video because they felt it could only hurt him.

Of course the video wouldn't be good for Murray, since he is saying to not judge Michael for his faults..

I wiill see it later.

"It's the Conrad Murray video you were never meant to see"

Reminds me of Bashir documentary and Take Two footage...

blasts the public for blaming him for MJ's death, and even says he's a victim of M.J.'s deceptions

I didn't hear anything close to this in the video,...

with tears in his eyes, ranging from sadness to anger

I didn't see any anger in his statement.

Therefore, next time you look in the mirror

Reference to Man in the Mirror song.

Back to the video

At 0:44 he talks about Michael's emotional pains.

At 0:58 he calls the "addiction"... alleged addictions..

At 1:05: He says: "I believe this is not the time to dimining and assassinating his [Michael] character and the media, we must to remember Michael for the good he has done for society. We may also be councious that no man no woman, with the exception of innocent child....

1:46 " I pray that you celebrate his[Michael] life in a positive light for all the good he has done on the earth, so that his memory will be more celestial".

For the media and he court of public opinion let's not perish in the flood of negative reporting, maybe some GOOD NEWS, maybe more rejuvenating than you think, why don't give good news a try?

.... light Mcihael for a change..

Sorry, but I saw a video where Murray is defending Michael not accusing him

Very odd...

About the article:
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:14 pm

posted by GailShaw on Monday, June 25th 2012

Wow is indeed right Nimue.

All we have seen this anniversary year through TMZ is news on Conrad.and now this.

To me it just sounds like Michael talking= parrallelling everything that happened to Michael with the 2005 trial and the assasination of his character and spirit.

Yes no tears=just total defence of his friend Michael.

Watch his eyes stray a liitle,and his eyes could have contacts in.Dare I say it,but sometimes when looking at Conrad up close like this you just get the feeling thats its actually Michael.

Anything is possible as we have seen how BRILLANT Michael is in disguise.

I also saw quite the opposite to what TMZ are saying.

Very odd indeed.

crazy stuff on the 3rd Anniversary.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:20 pm

GailShaw wrote:
Yes no tears=just total defence of his friend Michael.

Watch his eyes stray a liitle,and his eyes could have contacts in.Dare I say it,but sometimes when looking at Conrad up close like this you just get the feeling thats its actually Michael.
I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I agree, this video is a total defense of Michael. In this video he is aking for not judging Michael for whatever he has done. It almost sound like a preparation for Michael's coming back at this time. I didn't want to say this because I don't look to come back dates, but when I was watching the video "Murray's Take Two", I have to say it crossed my mind.

When he talks about the addiction and that he learned from the media, it is almost like he is denying any addition at all.

Let's assume Murray is a doctor and he spend a lot of time at the patient house... Come on.. a doctor would know about any addiction even if the patient failled to tell anything about. He would witness withdrawal symptoms or even if the patient was getting from another source a doctor would notice when the patient was under anything, since the doctor was in the house for months.

The doctor could go through the cabinets and see how much of the meds were be taken during a period of time and what kind of meds were there.

In this videos he talks about alleged drug addiction, not addiction at all.

He talks about look at this as good news and rejuvenating than we think....

What does it mean when it comes to a death? Rejuvenating? Reborn?

In this video Murray is defending Michael not accusing him. He[Murray] is asking for not judging Michael for whatever has happened...

Pretty odd...

PS: The videos were recorded in different days. He is wearing different ties.

Uhuhhhhh... another one...
Conrad Murray
The Inmate
with the Dragon Tattoo

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 062512-nicole-alverez-npg-launch-2
www.tmz.com/videos/0_fhvuab6z
Conrad Murray is CRUSHING his reading list behind bars ... finishing more than 60 books during his stint in captivity ... including "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" ... this according to his baby mama.

"Don't Worry" Murray's on-again, off-again GF Nicole Alvarez says she's been in constant contact with Connie since he was locked up in L.A. County Jail ... and says he's been desperately trying to keep his mind active.

"He's been doing a lot of reading ... he's able to transport himself to all these different places ... like Sweden or Paris or Afghanistan."

Alvarez says Murray has also started a virtual "university" behind bars ... educating other inmates in various subjects.

Let's hope anesthesiology ain't on the syllabus.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/25/conrad-murray-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-reading-prison-jail-michael-jackson-nicole-alvarez/

It seems Murray is travelling a lot... hehehe

She says: " we all love Michael".

The inmates love Murray.

and she is pleased with the way the sheriff is treating Murray and she doesn't think Murray has any compliains..

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a 2011 American thriller film directed by David Fincher, written by Steven Zaillian, adapted from the Swedish novel of the same name by Stieg Larsson.[5]

The film stars Daniel Craig as Mikael Blomkvist and Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander and tells the story of a man's mission to find out what has happened to a girl who has been missing for 40 years, and who may have been murdered. The film was nominated for five Academy Awards, including one for Rooney Mara for Best Actress, and won one for Best Film Editing.

Plot:

Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig), co-owner of Swedish Millennium magazine, has just lost a libel case brought against him by crooked businessman Hans-Erik Wennerström (Ulf Friberg). Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara), a researcher and computer hacker, has compiled an extensive background check on Blomkvist for Swedish magnate, Henrik Vanger (Christopher Plummer), who has a special task for which he wants to employ Blomkvist.

In exchange for damning information about Wennerström, Blomkvist agrees to investigate the disappearance and possible murder of Henrik's grandniece, Harriet, 40 years ago. While hunting for clues, Blomkvist uncovers a notebook filled with information that may help explain Harriet's disappearance.

Blomkvist breaks into Martin's house to look for more clues, but Martin catches him. Martin brags about his crimes, but denies killing Harriet. Salander arrives, surprises Martin and saves Blomkvist. While Salander is tending to Blomkvist, Martin flees. Salander, on her motorcycle, pursues Martin in his SUV. He loses control of his vehicle on an icy road and dies when it catches fire.

As more connections are made about the Vanger family, Blomkvist deduces that Harriet is still alive, living under a false identity to hide from Martin. Blomkvist confronts Harriet, who describes the generations of abuse within the Vanger family and Martin's knowledge of her involvement in her father's death. Finally free of her brother, thanks to Salander and Blomkvist, Harriet returns to Sweden and tearfully reunites with Henrik.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_with_the_Dragon_Tattoo_%282011_film%29

So appropriated reading...
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:23 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, June 25th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, June 25th 2012 @ 3:31 AM

with tears in his eyes, ranging from sadness to anger

I didn't see any anger in his statement.
Well actually I did see anger in his eyes.. the anger which comes from thinking something injust has happened to either oneself of some other person...

We have no idea when this video was done. We are told it was done on the same day... (says who???)

It could have been on the same day as the other one, it could have been earlier and it could have been recently. How will we know? When you watch the two vids together it actually sounds like this new one was where he let his anger out and the first one made public was after he let out steem. It is much more calm. Like if you are made at someone and write them a letter giving them all emotions you have and then you have calmed down and can throw away the draft and write a more calm letter with less emotions.

I agree this could be Michael. I have always had this suspicion. I guess that also depends whether or not Murray is actually in jail or not. Would Michael go to jail to benefit his own hoax? Interesting thought.

I also agree that he should have known about Michaels medical history. Nimue says that he would have seen withdrawal symptoms, but lets look at it from a hoax poiint of view where we know Michael never did drugs. Then no doctor around Michael would see withdrawal symptoms. When Murray says he didnt know, I couldnt help but connect the dots to Lloyds of London and AEG and the whole lawsuit concerning whether or not they had been informed of Michaels medical history.

Murray said he didnt know... well... he had a lot to say about Michaels medical history and other doctors in the "Internal Affairs Interview" he did with the police and Chernoff. So when did he lie? He cant both know and not know. Or is he trying to make us think a little about inconsistencies.

When he is talking about "Man in the Mirror" and how we should take a goooood look at ourselves before passing judgment it sounds like he is talking to the media and yes.. it sounds like its Michael he is talking about or Michael talking. If this vid was done the same day as the other one, then at that time Murray hadnt been judged all that much yet. The world was just starting to learn who he was.

So where did this vid come from? Who had it all this time? If indeed it is an old vid.

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, June 25th 2012 @ 3:31 AM

For the media and he court of public opinion let's not perish in the flood of negative reporting, maybe some GOOD NEWS, maybe more rejuvenating than you think, why don't give good news a try?
He waited three years to reveal there might be some good news? Hmmm.... Im sure the hoax forums will go nuts over this one..

Quote :
"He's been doing a lot of reading ... he's able to transport himself to all these different places ... like Sweden or Paris or Afghanistan."

Alvarez says Murray has also started a virtual "university" behind bars ... educating other inmates in various subjects.

Let's hope anesthesiology ain't on the syllabus.
Interesting places... Sweden, Paris and Afghanistan. ONe of the breaking news stories in Sweden is that a man claims he know who killed then prime minister of Sweden Oluf Plame, who many believe to have been killed by the Trident..

Paris is known for its close ties with the Illuminati just like London is and of course Afghanistan is always on the agenda as the topic of US involvement in foreign countries.

How can he educate other inmates? I thought he was all by his lonesome in there.

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Monday, June 25th 2012 @ 9:29 AM

As more connections are made about the Vanger family, Blomkvist deduces that Harriet is still alive, living under a false identity to hide from Martin. Blomkvist confronts Harriet, who describes the generations of abuse within the Vanger family and Martin's knowledge of her involvement in her father's death. Finally free of her brother, thanks to Salander and Blomkvist, Harriet returns to Sweden and tearfully reunites with Henrik.
Yes this is by far the most popular book series in Scandinavia, not only in Sweden and because the books are now made available to more as we have movies as well, its success is huge. I have seen the movies and they are quite scary and quite violent. A sidenote would be that the author Stieg Larsson never benefitted from this huge success, because he conveniently died before the books were even published, which made them an even huger success... sounds familiar?

So we are told Murray complained and Alvarez said there are no complaints? Who is releasing news from this jail anyhow?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:28 pm

The Fairy wrote:
I also agree that he should have known about Michaels medical history. Nimue says that he would have seen withdrawal symptoms, but lets look at it from a hoax poiint of view where we know Michael never did drugs. Then no doctor around Michael would see withdrawal symptoms. When Murray says he didnt know, I couldnt help but connect the dots to Lloyds of London and AEG and the whole lawsuit concerning whether or not they had been informed of Michaels medical history.

Murray said he didnt know... well... he had a lot to say about Michaels medical history and other doctors in the "Internal Affairs Interview" he did with the police and Chernoff. So when did he lie? He cant both know and not know. Or is he trying to make us think a little about inconsistencies.
This was exactly my point, only looking with "hoax eyes" his statements would make some sense. He even call it "the alleged drug addiction" that he realized through the media".

For a real doctor staying at patient home every day this statement does not make sense at all.

I think the inconsistencies are the focus here.

More...
Conrad Murray Maintains His Innocence in Michael Jackson's Death

Dr. Conrad Murray, who has served close to seven months behind bars for the death of Michael Jackson, remains defiant, insisting that he did nothing wrong.

Jackson died three years ago today at his Los Angeles home on Carolwood Drive, due to acute propofol intoxication. Murray, Jackson's personal physician, was convicted by a jury on Nov. 7, 2011 of involuntary manslaughter.

In his first interview since his infamous NBC sit-down right before the verdict, Murray exclusively tells E! News, through his lawyers, that he still thinks about that night at Jackson's home three years ago.

Murray says he feels bad that he deprived Jackson of sleep that final night, and that his goal was to get the singer away from using propofol. He says that one would have had to actually have been there to see the struggle Jackson was having with insomnia, and that Jackson was unable to participate in conventional sleep therapy due to his addiction to the drug.

Murray says he doesn't have any regrets doing the now-infamous NBC interview, in which he says he felt he did nothing wrong regarding Jackson's death. Judge Michael Pastor said the interview gave him "tremendous concern" during Murray's sentencing.

Murray says his only regret is that he didn't do more, which includes testifying at trial. His appeals lawyer Valerie Wass tells E! News that Murray now "feels very strongly about" not testifying.

Of his time in jail, Murray says he thinks about the injustice of it all. He says he was framed, and that he only tried to help Jackson within the parameters to which he was confined. He says he is an innocent man serving time and that evil was done to him.

When asked if he owes the Jackson family an apology, Murray says no, adding that the Jackson family are the ones who need to apologize to Michael.

Murray asserts that the singer did not want to be buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, instead believing that Michael wanted to be cremated, with his ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean. Murray states that Jackson did not want to be permanently confined to a state that he didn't like, California, and the only state he really liked was Nevada.

While in jail, Murray says, he has received letters from every continent, from every race and all have been positive. He says he plans on answering them once he is released, and that many of them bring him to tears.

To pass the time in jail, his appeals attorney Valerie Wass tells E! News, Murray plays a word-of-the-day game with his fellow inmates, which he began after he bought a pocket dictionary and read it cover-to-cover.

Hummm... someone else likes to read the dictionary....

"He reads a lot of historical fiction," Wass says. "He probably spends 10 hours a day reading."

Books he has read while behind bars include The Pillars of The Earth and The Kite Runner; he has even read the first two The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo books.

Once he gets out of jail, Murray says he absolutely plans on going back to practicing medicine. He says he wants to serve humanity, and that medicine is only part of how he wants to do it.

Murray's attorneys have been trying to get him placed in an alternative custody program, which would include house arrest with an electronic monitor. However, in April, Sheriff Lee Baca wrote Murray attorney Mike Flanagan a letter saying that, due to the state's inmate realignment program, Murray is required to serve 100 percent of his sentence and would not be eligible for an electronic monitor.

http://www.eonline.com/news/conrad_murray_maintains_his_innocence/325676#ixzz1ypbfmJvb

Just for the record...

The TRUE mystery story behind The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

The day he died, Stieg Larsson - a chubby-cheeked, middle-aged, chain- smoking, workaholic journalist who was addicted to junk food and coffee, scorned health advice and had a congenital heart murmur - had just climbed seven flights of stairs to his office because the lift was broken. He dropped dead from a coronary.

It comes as a surprise then to learn that, despite what Sherlock Holmes would have referred to as 'elementary' and DCI Gene Hunt as 'the bleedin' obvious', there are people who believe passionately that he died in unexplained circumstances. He was, they insist, murdered.

This proposition is one of the many mysteries and rumours that flow freely around the memory of the late and much lamented Mr Larsson.

He died in 2004 without knowing how famous his name would soon become all around the world, not for his crusading articles denouncing the heinous activities of the neo-Nazis in his native Sweden - a campaign to which he had dedicated his life - but because of what he had been doing in his spare time.

His books came out of the blue. Six months before his heart gave out, the 50-year- old Larsson arrived at the offices of Norstedts, Sweden's oldest and most venerable book publisher, in Stockholm carrying a plastic shopping bag.

Crammed inside were the completed manuscripts of not just one but two 200,000-word novels.

A third book was close to completion. A fourth was under way in his laptop and in his head.

Though he had been writing since he was 12-years- old and published a library-full of magazine articles, newspaper stories and reports, Larsson had no track record in fiction.
Hollywood is earmarking the other two books for even bigger things with the names of Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and George Clooney being canvassed to play journalist Mikael Blomkvist, Larsson's fictional alter-ego.

The shy and serious-minded Larsson missed out on all this superstar fame, as well as considerable fortune, through his untimely demise.

Given his retiring nature, he might have found it uncomfortable being Sweden's most famous cultural icon since Bjorn, Benny, Agnetha and Anna-Frid.

But given Larsson's forcefulness about the radical causes he believed in and his wish to parade them loudly and publicly, fame might actually have protected him from those he was certain were out to get him.

If he was murdered - and for most people, including his British publisher, Quercus, it is a very large 'if' - then there is no shortage of suspects.

Larsoon, a life-long radical, had spent years as an investigative reporter crusading in print in his own magazine Expo, and on public platforms against racists and powerful Rightwing extremists in Swedish society.

He had enemies. He had received death threats. He was a target.

They were super-careful after a neo-Nazi magazine identified him as an 'enemy of the white race' and published Larsson's photograph, address and telephone number.

Skinheads with baseball bats were seen waiting outside his office. At one stage, they had police protection.

He was afraid she might be assassinated to get at him, so they went out of their way to disguise that they were a couple. They had separate bank accounts and never married.

Long article..... more at

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1263155/The-TRUE-mystery-story-girl-With-The-Dragon-Tattoo.html

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:35 pm

posted by The Fairy on Monday, June 25th 2012

Conrad Murray Maintains His Innocence in Michael Jackson's Death

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 425.conrad.lc.110911

/news/conrad_murray_maintains_his_innocence/325676#ixzz1ysY3V28c

Quote :
In his first interview since his infamous NBC sit-down right before the verdict, Murray exclusively tells E! News, through his lawyers, that he still thinks about that night at Jackson's home three years ago.
How many lawyers has he got and how can he be interviewed through them? Did E! News give them the questions on a piece of paper?

Murray says his only regret is that he didn't do more, which includes testifying at trial. His appeals lawyer Valerie Wass tells E! News that Murray now "feels very strongly about" not testifying.

No dear Conrad, you werent supposed to say more at the trial or at the documentary, remember? What you seem to be starting now is the long awaited part two, where you can talk about the real culprits.. hehe...

Of his time in jail, Murray says he thinks about the injustice of it all. He says he was framed, and that he only tried to help Jackson within the parameters to which he was confined. He says he is an innocent man serving time and that evil was done to him.

Yes... we need some names here Conrad...

When asked if he owes the Jackson family an apology, Murray says no, adding that the Jackson family are the ones who need to apologize to Michael.

What happened to the great sympathy he used to have with Katherine?

Murray asserts that the singer did not want to be buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, instead believing that Michael wanted to be cremated, with his ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean. Murray states that Jackson did not want to be permanently confined to a state that he didn't like, California, and the only state he really liked was Nevada.

Now we know he didnt like California... not a big surprise... but Murray is really picking a fight with the family...

While in jail, Murray says, he has received letters from every continent, from every race and all have been positive. He says he plans on answering them once he is released, and that many of them bring him to tears.

He cant write letters in jail???? Or is his schedule too busy???? Or is there a gag order???

To pass the time in jail, his appeals attorney Valerie Wass tells E! News, Murray plays a word-of-the-day game with his fellow inmates, which he began after he bought a pocket dictionary and read it cover-to-cover.

Code:
Hummm... someone else likes to read the dictionary....
"He reads a lot of historical fiction," Wass says. "He probably spends 10 hours a day reading.

Books he has read while behind bars include The Pillars of The Earth and The Kite Runner; he has even read the first two The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo books.

"Pillars of The Earth"...... hmm... an Illu book about the Illuminati inside the priesthood.. interesting choice

Once he gets out of jail, Murray says he absolutely plans on going back to practicing medicine. He says he wants to serve humanity, and that medicine is only part of how he wants to do it.

Murray's attorneys have been trying to get him placed in an alternative custody program, which would include house arrest with an electronic monitor. However, in April, Sheriff Lee Baca wrote Murray attorney Mike Flanagan a letter saying that, due to the state's inmate realignment program, Murray is required to serve 100 percent of his sentence and would not be eligible for an electronic monitor.

So he both has Valerie Wass and Flanagan... so both of them helping him do the interview???

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:37 pm

posted by The Fairy on Tuesday, June 26th 2012

About being cheerful on the anniversary of Michael's "departure"... TMZ goes all out... they talk about Nicole and about Murray in jail and how he "transports" himself to other countries.. almost sounds like they dont believe he is in jail... and in the end they shout:

"The point is, Happy Death-iversary Michael Jackson, we miss you!"

Happy Death-iversary ???????????

That is not smt you say about someone you believed died; they might as well have said "Happy Hoaxing, Michael Jackson!"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:38 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 26th 2012

Hehehehe... also interesting how much they discussed Murray's "transportation", like Harvey was saying that Murray actually was at the places and TMZ team trying to argue that was only in Murray's imagination..

Very intriguing.

I don't think we have a thread for this or where it fits.

I don't know if this it true either, I didn't have time to ckeck this out

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 41592_119687204753840_8141_q

Stradley, Chernoff & Alford
June 17
After eleven years, the law firm is no more. It's a bittersweet symphony, this life. Marriages dissolve. Partnerships dissolve. Children move on. And then rebirth.
https://www.facebook.com/houstoncriminallaw

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:42 pm

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, June 26th 2012 @ 3:17 AM

Hehehehe... also interesting how much they discussed Murray's "transportation", like Harvey was saying that Murray actually was at the places and TMZ team trying to argue that was only in Murray's imagination..
Yes it reminded me about how Michael is capable of "transporting" himself around...

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Tuesday, June 26th 2012 @ 3:24 AM

I don't know if this it true either, I didn't have time to ckeck this out:
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 41592_119687204753840_8141_q

Stradley, Chernoff & Alford
June 17
After eleven years, the law firm is no more. It's a bittersweet symphony, this life. Marriages dissolve. Partnerships dissolve. Children move on. And then rebirth.
https://www.facebook.com/houstoncriminallaw
People really gave them some harsh comments:

Kurt Franz: Dear God; I hope this is not because of your excellent service to the high-profile members of the Third Reich community. You will be missed.

Tiff Wagg: Nevermind. Ambulance chasers like these will find employment elsewhere representing murderers and liars and continue to use tactics which include blaming their dead victim and smear the victims good name.

Vee Brame: The MJ curse strikes again! Karma is a witch! Hee-hee!!!

Otto Gunsche I am very sorry to hear that. Here is a ketchup packet.

<< LOL

Sue Jackson: People will love and remember MJ after you and your company have been forgotten! Chernoff, you defended his killer; you rightfully LOST and FAILED! Good riddance!!

Carolline C. Pinheiro: Edward Chernoff, you shouldn't have accepted the defense of Conrad Murray... In my opinion your performance was terrible to your carreer!!! You and Flanagan made many mistakes during the trial... Your attempt to say that MJ had committed suicide was the worst!!! Everybody knows he would never do that! Murray is a murderer and even though he had the right to contest the charges, you shouldn't have invented those lies in order to make him innocent!!! Mr. Chernoff, I don't like you and I think now you are sorry for having defended that man. See: while Mr. David Walgren is going to be a judge soon, you lost your firm... Coincidence? I don't think so... It's divine justice...

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:43 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, June 26th 2012

It is amazing how people get to so many conclusion only with a few lines on a FB page. I even don't know if this page is real or a fake, but people go wild on it.

It this page is real, could be a lot of reasons for the statement.. Maybe he made so much money that he decide to retire, or maybe one of his partners decided to leave the partnership, or maybe he decided to move to another town...

Funny how people react....

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:50 pm

Well if we go to their website it has now been renamed...

This is the link from Google search

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Housto10

When we go there its all about Chernoff

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Ernoff10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Why_ch10

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Accuse10

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Facing10

These images kind of reminds us of Michael's trial.....

Michael Jackson's convicted doctor wishes he testified: lawyers

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 ?m=02&d=20120626&t=2&i=623178063&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CBRE85P0L5D00

LOS ANGELES | Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:07pm IST

(Reuters) - The physician convicted of killing Michael Jackson regrets not testifying on his own behalf while on trial last year, two defense lawyers said on Monday after visiting the jailed doctor on the third anniversary of the pop star's death.

Dr. Conrad Murray, hired as the "Thriller" singer's personal physician in 2009, began serving a four-year jail term in November after a jury found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

Prosecutors argued during the six-week trial that Murray was grossly negligent in administering the surgical anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid to Jackson and that the doctor failed to properly monitor Jackson on the drug.

They also presented evidence that Murray delayed in calling for emergency assistance when the singer stopped breathing the night of his death and that the doctor failed to tell arriving medical personnel he had given the performer propofol.

Defense lawyers say Murray gave Jackson a small dose of propofol to help him sleep. But they argued the singer was dependent on the drug and likely gave himself an extra, fatal dose - and swallowed a handful of sedatives - without Murray knowing.

Two of his lawyers visited Murray on Monday at the Los Angeles County jail where he is incarcerated. Attorney J. Michael Flanagan said the doctor was "adapting fairly well for a person who is serving time and who is actually innocent".

Jackson was found lifeless at his Los Angeles mansion on June 25, 2009, about three weeks before he was due to begin a series of concerts in London aimed at returning him to the limelight after the humiliation of his 2005 trial and acquittal on child molestation allegations.

Murray's attorneys denied he was guilty of criminal negligence. But the physician himself never took the witness stand in his own defense, a decision he has come to regret, according to his appellate lawyer, Valerie Wass, and Flanagan, the co-counsel for his manslaughter trial.

Flanagan told Reuters that Murray's lead trial attorney, Ed Chernoff, was adamant that Murray not take the stand. Flanagan said he strongly disagreed with Chernoff, but Murray ultimately followed Chernoff's advice and declined to testify.

"Murray now realizes that he should have testified," Flanagan said, adding that there were various nuances in the case that Murray alone, as the only person who was with Jackson in the last hours of his life, could adequately explain to the jury.

"Now he says that the biggest mistake he made in the trial of the case was not testifying," Flanagan said. "We had so many gaps in the case that needed to be filled, that could only be supplied by Dr. Murray."

If the verdict were to be reversed on grounds of an error of law by the court or over an issue of admissibility of evidence or flawed jury instructions, leading to a retrial, the defense would then seek to put Murray on the stand, Flanagan said.

Wass, who is working on an appeal for Murray, suggested that jurors might have been influenced by information they inadvertently saw about the case through social media that they were allowed access to during the trial.

"I think during the trial, it would have been difficult not to go on Twitter and see anything (about the case)," she said. Flanagan said it would have been better to sequester the jury due to the extremely high profile of the trial.

He said he expected that Murray would end up serving no more than two years of his term, and could find himself released before his appeal ran its course, under guidelines that allow for reduced time for good behavior.

If Murray knew something that no other person would know and could fill in the gaps, then why indeed didnt they insist he testify. Or they could have asked him what he knew and just told this to the court. But if Murray had mentioned any culprits and who really wanted Michael dead, then these ppl would have been called to the stand or been put on trial. ANd as I said before; you cant put a whole group of people representing a company like AEG on trial and thats why we have the lawsuit against them.

So Murray, when ARE you going to talk???

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:51 pm

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, June 27th 2012

Thank-you for this article The Fairy.

This part is odd.........

They also presented evidence that Murray delayed in calling for emergency assistance when the singer stopped breathing the night of his death and that the doctor failed to tell arriving medical personnel he had given the performer propofol.

I thought this all took place in the day time?

Or am I reading this wrong?

I also agree with you Fairy that how do we really know when this video from Conrad was released,because the whole TMZ article was totally the opposite to what was said by Conrad,so maybe instead of it being days after 'Michael died',perhaps this was just recorded the day it was released 25/06/12.

Also we get this word Álledged'again.So was that the purpose of this video,to get a message out to those who are paying attention?

Another thing,this years lead up to the Annivesary was all about what Conrad was doing,with no news on how the family and fans were going to celebrate Michael until the day of,and the only ones to visit FL were Randy and Joe.

For the 3rd year in a row Michaels children and Katherine didn't come to FL.Also where are Michaels sisters?This is so strange..Sorry so many questions.

After 3 years why does this not get questionned?iF Michael isn't there isn't this just leading all these Fans on who turn up each year to remember him,they can't be all paid actors.

I guess each year that goes by just feels like that day 25th June 2009,full of emotion and sadness,and I still wonder why do I feel he never died.

Sorry for my rant,but I guess another year without hearing Michael just makes me sad,and I never even knew him!!!........He's just Another part of Me.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 3:59 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, June 27th 2012

Quote :
Flanagan told Reuters that Murray's lead trial attorney, Ed Chernoff, was adamant that Murray not take the stand. Flanagan said he strongly disagreed with Chernoff, but Murray ultimately followed Chernoff's advice and declined to testify."Murray now realizes that he should have testified," Flanagan said, adding that there were various nuances in the case that Murray alone, as the only person who was with Jackson in the last hours of his life, could adequately explain to the jury."Now he says that the biggest mistake he made in the trial of the case was not testifying," Flanagan said. "We had so many gaps in the case that needed to be filled, that could only be supplied by Dr. Murray."
Yeah.. I remember that. Flanangan and Turnoff decided Murray shouldn't testify. Flanagan even said that Murray would tell all after the trial (documentary).

Anyway, if there was so many gaps to fill, why didn't Murray say anything in his documentary?

We watched his documentary and also the judge, the Murray's documentaryand interview did more damage to Murray than helped, so said the judge. What could be different from the documentary to fill the gaps with a fierce prosecutor asking questions?

It seems only 3 years after death, in a confined cell Murray wants to fill gaps.

GailShaw wrote:
They also presented evidence that Murray delayed in calling for emergency assistance when the singer stopped breathing the night of his death and that the doctor failed to tell arriving medical personnel he had given the performer propofol. I thought this all took place in the day time? Or am I reading this wrong?
Nope... you are not. It is not the first time it is referred as "the night of his death" even Flanagan and Ed said this during the trial and supposedly all happened in the morning.

GailShaw wrote:
For the 3rd year in a row Michaels children and Katherine didn't come to FL.Also where are Michaels sisters?This is so strange..Sorry so many questions.
Humm.. Supposedly LaToya was there at Jun 20. Remember, she said she SAW Michael hehehehe..

We know he is not there and he is alive but even though Katherine and the children have a good "excuse", Katherine is Jeovah witness and the children "are being raised" in her faiith so she wouldn't go there by her faith or even to protect the children.

GailShaw wrote:
After 3 years why does this not get questionned?iF Michael isn't there isn't this just leading all these Fans on who turn up each year to remember him,they can't be all paid actors.
I think all the fans there are real fans who think Michael is dead and buried there, not actors. We have to remember that for the world Michael is dead. They had to have a place where fans could pay their respect. If they didn't have a "tomb" the "death" wouldn't be a "death".

We have also remember that only few in the world, woke up and are belivers so a place like that had to be staged.

GailShaw wrote:
He's just Another part of Me.
Yes dear he is

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:00 pm

Thank-you Nimue for your replies.

Latoya has also said it was around 9.30am as well when it all unfolded..........

Yes he has to be 'dead'to the world,that makes sense.

I guess this day is always going to be the toughest,but Michaels music will always pull me through.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:04 pm

Quote :
Quote from GailShaw on Wednesday, June 27th 2012 @ 4:17 AM

Thank-you Nimue for your replies.
Latoya has also said it was around 9.30am as well when it all unfolded..........
Yes he has to be 'dead'to the world,that makes sense.
I guess this day is always going to be the toughest,but Michaels music will always pull me through.
Cheers
I know dear how does it feel..

This video was released for MJtunes in 2010 but removed by third part request. I found out that someone else upload it so I am posting here to you:

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:06 pm

Wow Nimue I can't Believe you just posted this!!!!.

I was going to post this same video under the one about the Fans visiting Forest lawn!

I remenber when this Video came out,it was in celebration of Michael's Birthday.

This is one of my Favourite songs of all time,and of course its from INVINCIBLE.......my Favourite CD of all time.It is played endlessly.

We must have telepathy..........how spooky.

It just goes to show how connected we can all become,even though I can't see you.

Thanks you for posting this video.I love it and the Song soooo much.I try to imagine what it would be like to see Michael performing this on stage with Carlos..........no doubt in my mind it would have been simply Outstanding.

Who knows maybe my wish might come true,because Carlos does perform at The House Of Blues,which is in Mandalay Bay.

There is know doubt in my mind that ......Whatever Happens.......I Will Never Let Go of His Hand

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:08 pm

About the books Murray has been reading.. all of them movies..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:09 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, July 20th 2012

MJHE analysis on Murray's videos

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:14 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, July 26th 2012

Conrad Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, is inviting the late pop star's mother to visit him in jail to "answer any questions she might have."

Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Weiss and Michael Flanagan..

"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

Murray was sentenced to four years in prison last November after a jury convicted him of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 25, 2009, death.

Murray, who is expected to serve at least two years in a Los Angeles County jail, said he would put Katherine Jackson's name on his visitor's list.

"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."

News coverage of the ongoing feud among members of the Jackson family apparently prompted Murray's offer.

Jackson family drama an unwanted reality show

"Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs," Murray said. "I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time."

A representative for Katherine Jackson said he would present the offer to her, but he doubted she would accept.

Katherine Jackson is dealing with a major division in her family that grew larger when four of her children recently took her to Arizona for 10 days without letting Michael Jackson's three children speak to her.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/26/showbiz/conrad-murray-katherine-jackson/index.html

What is that?

Is Murray saying Katherine will die before Nov 2013?

What can he say to make her happy? "oh... Mrs Katherine as you know Michael is alive but the great news is that he is coming back"

Quote :
Murray extended the invitation Tuesday night in a statement released to CNN through his lawyers, Valerie Weiss and Michael Flanagan
In the middle of all excitment about MJ Children, Katherine and The Estate, it seems Murray couldn't be out of the media, he was forgotten with all the emotion. hehehe

Now, he wants to be good and talk to Katherine which he never did before and in order to do so, Murray sends an invitation (Is it printed in a gold card?) to Katherine through the media, to CNN. Why to send the invitation for Katherine to CNN?

"I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life," Murray said. "Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have.

Who told Murray that Katherine wants to talk to him? His girlfriend?

before she departs this life?

To have wtih her one on one talk? Shouldn't he do it at the hospital back 2009?

"It would put her at peace," he said. "I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her

"I would put her at peace"? I woudl say please dont!

Does Katherine have some guilty in her heard that Murray needs to help her with? wow....

"I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others.

?????????? any thoughts?
and he comes again she is a mother to me and according to Katherine they never talked.

Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs," Murray said. "I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time."

Question: Don't the inmates read newspapers or watch TV? Snippets before a channel change??? What does it mean?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 4:16 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, July 27th 2012

TMZ stepped on this too, not too much to add.

Conrad Murray
I Want to Speak
with Katherine Jackson
Breaking News

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 0727-conrad-katherine-jackson-1

Dr. Conrad Murray -- the man who killed Michael Jackson -- believes he is the one man Katherine Jackson can turn to for some honest advice ... and has invited MJ's mom for a jailhouse conversation.

Murray released a statement through his lawyers to CNN ... saying, "I've been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life."

"Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have."

Murray continues ... "I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her."

Conrad claims he's not allowed to follow the news as closely as he'd like to in jail ... but is aware of the family drama ... and says Katherine appears to be "extremely sad."

"I also heard she is having a difficult time."

Murray says he's listed Katherine on his jailhouse visitor's list in case she wants to take him up on his offer. So far, no word on how Katherine feels about the situation.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/conrad-murray-i-want-to-speak-with-katherine-jackson/

The first line of TMZ "article" is interesting. This is the title of Murray's documentary

Conrad Murray: The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson

http://documentaryheaven.com/conrad-murray-the-man-who-killed-michael-jackson/

Is it a hint to the documentary again?

says he's listed Katherine on his jailhouse visitor's list in case she wants to take him up on his offer

Where did TMZ get this info? Is not at the original article.

This is a funny video from TMZ about Murray. At 1:02 during Murray's statement:

Quote :
she is the mother of a very dear departed friend
TMZ says: Tito is dead! oh hey he is talking about Michael go on...

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0-a8k2kpsf/

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 5:32 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, July 30th 2012

Conrad Murray seeks new test in Michael Jackson's death

AGAIN... the first article at this thread is about it..

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Conrad Murray wants a key piece of evidence tested which his lawyers argue could prove Michael Jackson injected himself with the drug that killed him.

Murray, who is serving a four-year prison sentence, is appealing last year's involuntary manslaughter conviction in Jackson's 2009 death.

A motion filed Monday by his lawyers asked an appeals court to order a test of the residue in a 100 milliliter bottle of propofol that prosecutors say contained the fatal dose of surgical anesthetic.

If it contains 10% lidocaine, then it would support prosecution expert Dr. Steven Shafer's theory that Murray rigged up an IV drip using the bottle and then left the room, Murray's motion said.

Shafer testified that lidocaine, which was found in Jackson's blood after his death, was mixed with propofol to ease the sting of the drug as it entered a vein in Jackson's leg.

"However, if the residue is 100% propofol, it would absolutely refute Shafer's final contention that was used to prove an IV propofol infusion," the motion said.

The defense theory was that a desperate Jackson, fearing that his comeback concerts could be canceled unless he found elusive sleep, self-administered propofol that Murray was trying to wean him off of. It contends that Jackson also swallowed eight lorazepam tablets while Murray was not watching.

My comment: If so, how the patient put the bottle inside of the IV bag after injecting himself with?

Two requests by Murray's lawyers to have the bottle tested after the trial were rejected by the trial judge, who ruled they should have asked for testing before the trial.

Murray's lawyers argued the residue in the bottle, which the prosecution never tested, became relevant only at the end of the prosecution's case" when Shafer "remodeled" his theory about how Jackson died.

"Dr. Shafer made a striking change in his rebuttal testimony, which occurred during the final minutes of the evidentiary portion of the trial," Murray lawyer Valerie Wass said.

Murray told police he stopped using IV infusions of propofol to help Jackson sleep three days before his death, and that he only injected a small dose the morning he died.

My comment: Then why the IV and bottles were at the room?

"The amount of propofol Murray claims he gave Jackson does in fact comport with the amount of propofol found in Jackson's blood at autopsy," Murray lawyer J. Michael Flanagan said. "There was no propofol infusion on the morning of Jackson's death. The analysis of the residue in Exhibit 30 will prove the truth once and for all."

The motion asks the appeals court to order the Los Angeles County Coroner to either test the residue or hand it over to a private lab for testing.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/30/justice/conrad-murray-appeal/index.html

Pretty much the same as said before

Conrad Murray
I Can Still PROVE
I Didn't Kill MJ

Dr. Conrad Murray believes he can still PROVE Michael Jackson injected himself with a fatal dose of Propofol -- and now he's begging an appeals court to let him test his theory.
Murray's lawyers are filing a new motion in his appeal -- claiming a vial of Propofol could hold the key to his innocence ... if only a judge would allow forensic testing to search for traces of lidocaine.

The lidocaine is important because the prosecution argued that Murray hooked MJ up to an IV bag containing the fatal dose of propofol and left him alone ... but first, mixed the Propofol with lidocaine to ease the sting of the drug.
Murray claims testing will prove there was NO lidocaine on the vial ... because Jackson injected himself with a pure dose of Propofol ... and killed himself.

Does it make sense? at all?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/30/conrad-murray-appeal-lidocaine-propofol-michael-jackson/
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty13th October 2013, 5:36 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Wednesday, August 1st 2012

More licensing troubles for Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor
July 11, 2012 | 12:51 pm

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 6a00d8341c630a53ef01676865eafa970b-640wi

Dr. Conrad Murray faces new accusations in an ongoing inquiry that will determine whether officials will revoke the already-suspended medical license of the man convicted in the 2009 death of music icon Michael Jackson.

The state attorney general’s office, which submitted its first round of accusations to the California Medical Board in February, has added three allegations to the original complaint, according to papers filed June 27.

In addition to the original filing, which said Murray’s license could be revoked because of his criminal conviction and alleged failure to maintain adequate records, Murray is now accused of “gross negligence,” “repeated negligent acts” and “incompetence” for the “inappropriate administration of dangerous drugs.”

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Conrad-murray-p1-small
http://documents.latimes.com/conrad-murray-accused-medical-incompetence/

The additional accusations will be taken into account at a hearing that has yet to be scheduled, said Jennifer Simoes, a spokeswoman with the state medical board.

Murray has not practiced medicine since January 2011, when a Los Angeles County judge barred him from practicing as a condition of his bail. His license expired a month later.

On Nov. 7 of the same year, Murray was convicted of felony involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s death, capping a seven-week trial in which prosecutors accused him of incompetence, saying he abandoned medical judgment by complying with Jackson’s repeated requests for a surgical anesthetic to help him sleep.

Witnesses testified that Murray chatted on the phone and sent emails and text messages as Jackson stopped breathing and suffered a heart attack while under the influence of the surgical anesthetic propofol. He also delayed calling for help, they said, and lied to paramedics and emergency doctors.

Judge Michael Pastor called Murray a “disgrace to the medical profession” when he handed down a maximum sentence of four years in prison.

Murray, who remains in jail, has appealed the conviction. He has insisted that Jackson sought out the drug as a sleep aid long before Murray became his doctor.

Murray has licenses in Nevada and Texas that have been suspended, online records show. A medical license issued in Hawaii expired in January 2010.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next