MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
WELCOME TO MICHAEL JACKSON FLYING FAIRIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping to fulfill his mission

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj210
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Key11
Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Michae10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj_quo11
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj_quo10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj10
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Key-to10

Welcome to
Michael Jackson
Flying Fairies
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj_quo16
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj310
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj_quo17
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj411
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Mj_quo17
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Let_us10

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Nimue

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:39 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, August 5th 2012

That is a good one. Now the media can talk to Murray on the phone.. I thought he was isolated....

'Jackson's mother should beg forgiveness for letting him down': Killer doctor Conrad Murray attacks singer's family
The doctor convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson has made a shocking attack on the singer's mother.

Conrad Murray accused 82-year-old Katherine Jackson of letting him down and 'failing to be there' while he was alive.

Murray, 59, hit out when he was asked if he would would beg her forgiveness for giving the insomniac superstar a cocktail of drugs on the night of his death three years ago.

He said: 'Mrs Jackson does not have to forgive for the death of her son because I am not responsible for his death. There is nothing for her to forgive me for.

'I would say this: Is anyone willing to ever forgive Mrs Jackson for failing to be the mother she could have been for her son? Would Michael forgive his mother for not being the mother that he wanted to be there all the time?'

Murray, serving four years at Los Angeles County Jail, said he would 'more than happy' to sit down with Mrs Jackson and talk about her son.

The doctor was living with the 50-year-old singer at his mansion in LA's Holmy Hills when Jackson died on June 25, 2009. He had been preparing for a huge British tour.

At Murray's trial, the court heard that he administered drugs to his patient and then left him alone for long periods while he spoke to girlfriends as the star lay in bed.

In a telephone call from the jail, Murray showed no remorse about his role in Jackson's death and claimed he was closer to his children, Prince,15, Paris, 14, and 10-year-old Blanket, than the star's own family.

My comment: It seems Murray called the them not the other way around.... wow..

In an interview in the Sun, Murray stirred up the massive family fall-out over his £650 million will, by alleging 85-year-old father Joe Jackson could be getting money from his son's fortune.

Murray claimed Joe, who has been accused of beating his son when he was a child, might be enjoying payouts from the allowance Katherine gets from the estate.

'She is probably handing out funds to his father,' said Murray. 'He would roll in his grave if he knew that Joe Jackson spent a penny of his money.'

Last month police were called to the children's Californian home in Calabasas when Jackson's siblings, Janet, Randy and Jermaine tried to take them away. Their brother Tito has now been named co-guardian.

Murray, who began his sentence nine months ago, still maintains his innocence and claimed Jackson injected himself with Propofol, a drug used as a sedative on patients before operations.

For his own safety the disgraced doctor is kept away from other inmates - an experience he has found 'demoralising'.

He plans to cash in Jackson in the future by revealing more secrets about his celebrity patient.

But he claimed he would not 'betray' the singer. 'One day I will tell the story. I will tell the story in full,' he said.

Is the deadline the time he leaves the jail? Nov 2013?

I didn't make my mind about Murray, but the last sentence in this article is intriguing:

Quote :
he claimed he would not 'betray' the singer. 'One day I will tell the story. I will tell the story in full,'
It sounds like if he talks about it now he would betray Michael and he cannot talk because it is not time yet, but one day he will be able to tell everything.

I mean, it is like he is saying, Michael is alive but I cannot say anything now if so I would betray him, when he comes back I can tell the whole story of how it was done.

Just a crazy thought that crossed my mind.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183921/Michael-Jackson-death-Conrad-Murray-says-Katherine-Jackson-beg-forgiveness-letting-down.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:45 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Monday, August 6th 2012

This is probably already been posted but this article is a little more in details

CONRAD MURRAY WANTS TO PROVE HIS INNOCENCE AND THINKS PEOPLE ARE EVEN INTERESTED
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Conrad-murray-appealing

Los Angeles, CA – Guilty or not, someone was going to pay for the death of Michael Jackson. He, Jackson, was the biggest pop star the world had ever even and likely ever will see and his death brought an outpouring of grief from every corner of the globe. His death had to be avenged and the person who likely caused it, Conrad Murray, was the right person to suffer that vengeance. Now, with everybody satisfied that the person responsible got what he deserved, Murray is looking for another chance to prove his innocence.
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Michael-jackson-propofol

Murray has asked his lawyers to file a new motion in his appeal that he hopes will prove his innocence through a very simple test. The hope is that the vial in Jackson’s arm will show no signs of Lidocaine, the drug Murray claims he mixed with Propofol, the drug that killed Jackson, and if not present will prove his innocence, that Jackson started the fatal IV bag himself.

Of course that is assuming that anyone believes Murray actually laced every single bag with Lidocaine, something one only has his word on and considering the facts that he wants out of jail presumably Murray would say just about anything. It’s also not clear if the judge or anyone else on the planet really cares about Murray going free aside from Murray.

“We believe very firmly that the tests will show no presence of lidocaine which means, clearly, that Dr. Murray could not have possibly started the ultimately fatal injection of propofol in Mr. Jackson,” said a lawyer for Murray. “Dr. Murray is incapable, utterly incapable, of administering propofol without lidocaine. It is a physical impossibility for him as testing has proven over and over again. We believe this is the key to the case and evidence that Mr. Jackson unwittingly brought about his own death.”

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Conrad-murray-appeal

It’s believed that Murray has diagnosed himself as incapable of using propofol without lidocaine.

Murray has also denied pre-preparing such a bag and has no reason to lie aside from getting out jail.

“If true, this could really turn the case on its ear. I mean it’s just been assumed that Murray killed Jackson regardless of the real evidence one way or the other. Someone had to pay and Murray was the person to pay and that is that. However this could really change things,” said Scrape TV Crime analyst Willard Weston. “I mean we have to take Murray on his word about a lot of these things but if we do that he could well be innocent. Of course if we are doing that we just take him saying his innocent as the final word.”conrad murrray

Generally courts do not take the accused person’s statements of innocence without question.

“The lawyers will still have an uphill battle because they are still, essentially, dealing with Murray’s words and fervent conviction that he has done nothing wrong. That is problematic when it comes to these types of trials, or really any, because the person being accused tends to lie,” continued Weston. “I can’t say for sure that Murray is lying about this but it is certainly a possibility. He seems like an ok guy, aside from having killed Michael Jackson and all, but that doesn’t mean he is telling the truth. Heck, he may even be fooling himself.”
Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Conrad-murray-propofol

It’s not clear who, aside from Murray, is actually rooting for him to be freed.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:49 pm

posted by Nimue on Sunday, August 12th 2012

Be ready Murray, Michael has thousands of wives around the world and he is still marrying... I mean, the number keeps growing..

Call Security...

I wonder how many "fans" will apply to visit Murray, since now all fan base and hoax site knows they can apply on line for it.

Dr. Conrad Murray
HARASSED in Jail
By MJ Baby Mama Impostor
exclusive

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 0810-conrad-murray-tmz-3

Dr. Conrad Murray no longer feels safe behind bars, TMZ has learned -- after jailers mistakenly allowed a complete stranger to visit him in the clink ... a woman posing as the mother of MJ's children ... and now, Murray's afraid of another security breach.

Murray's lawyers tell TMZ, the woman -- who appeared to be in her 40s and of Eastern European descent -- visited Murray in jail Thursday, saying she flew in from Nevada just to see him.

Murray didn't recognize her and insisted there must be some mistake -- but she replied, "I've seen you before and you've probably seen me before. I'm the mother of Michael Jackson's kids."

FYI -- Debbie Rowe is the biological mother of MJ's two older children. The mother of the youngest child (Blanket) is reportedly a Hispanic woman in San Diego.

So needless to say, we're told Murray called the visitor an "impostor" ... then told her to scram, which she did.

Now, Murray's upset ... because a recent change in the L.A. County jail's visitor policy -- which lets visitors sign up online without verifying their identity -- has left him exposed to crazies from the outside world.

Under the new policy, prisoners don't even get notified of their visitor until they're sitting face-to-face with them in a tiny cell -- separated only by glass -- which is what happened to Murray.

Murray's attorney Valerie Wass tells TMZ, "I have serious concerns about the security. My client was horror-stricken by the fact that complete stranger could get in to see him."

Wass tells us they're currently exploring their options to keep Murray safe. Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department were not returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/12/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-baby-mama-jail-visitor/

Again attention to the mothers of Michael's cdhildren. In the court documents for the guardianship Blanket is "son of Debbie" , the we know it is not true.

What TMZ is saying with this article?.. Some information for the record:

Visiting Lobby (213) 974-4927

Visiting Hours
Thursday - Friday:
10am - 3pm and 5pm - 7pm

Saturday - Sunday:
7am - 3pm

Members of the general public may visit inmates at any Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department jail facility. Visiting hours vary and are subject to change without prior notice. Inmates are provided with at least two visits totaling at least one hour per week. At Men’s Central Jail (MCJ), inmates receive two thirty (30) minute visits per week totaling one hour. A total of three (3) visitors are allowed per inmate.

Inmate Visitation Scheduling System

Men's Central Jail is currently transitioning to the new scheduling system for inmate visitation. To determine if your inmate can receive scheduled visits, logon to the Inmate Visitation System. You will be able to make an appointment with the inmate if his scheduling screen shows a list of time slots. Visitors must register in the Inmate Visitation System prior to scheduling an appointment with the inmate.

Walk-in visits are still welcome but are available on a first come first
serve basis and are subject to availability.

All registered visitors with a scheduled appointment must arrive one hour before their visit for check-in. You must bring your visit confirmation number/receipt, proper ID for every visitor, and all personal items must be stored in the outside lockers before lining up outside the visiting area. Visiting personnel will announce when to enter the visiting center for the check-in process.

Forms of Identification

All persons requesting visitation privileges must be in possession of a valid form of identification:

U.S. Military Identification
Driver's License (any state),
California Identification Card,
Passport/Visa,
Mexican Consulate Card
Permanent Resident Card
MINORS - must have a valid school identification card.

Only those forms of identification listed above are valid forms of identification. Visitors not possessing any of the above forms of identification will not be granted a visit.

http://www.lasdhq.org/divisions/custody/mcj/inmatevisiting.html

It means that a woman saying is the mother of Michael's children is not enough taking in account these rules.

So why didn't TMZ get the "children's mother" identification?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:51 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Monday, August 13th 2012

Court denies request by Michael Jackson’s doctor to test drug vial

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 6a00d8341c630a53ef01761735e634970c-640wi

An appellate court denied a request Monday that it order forensic testing on a piece of evidence that Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers claimed might cast doubt on his guilt in Michael Jackson's death.

The 2nd District Court of Appeal issued the decision without comment. Attorneys for Murray, who is serving a two-year manslaughter sentence, had asked for lab testing on residue from a propofol vial found in the pop star's room.

The doctor's fingerprint was on the vial, and prosecutors theorized that it held the dose of the surgical anesthetic propofol that killed Jackson on June 25, 2009. Murray's defense, which maintained that Jackson administered the fatal dose himself, asked late in the trial for testing, but was rebuffed by the trial judge who said the request was not timely.

An attorney for Murray, Valerie Wass, said she planned to petition the state Supreme Court to order testing on the drug bottle.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:52 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, September 13th 2012

I am going to post it here with my thoughts and see if this might turn out into something else.

The pic. and info is from AEG x Katherine lawsuit:

Now reading this and thinking about the implications it might have if Randy really has Michael's briefcase taken from Carolwood Dr.

If I was a lawyer for Murray's defense I would use this on his appeal, to invalidate evidences on his trial, regardless the content of the briefcase.

Follow me... but remember I am not a lawyer:

1) The family warned LAPD that there was a briefcase at the "crime scene" where LAPD found the marijuana and stuff.

2) Elisa Fleak, only found the IV bag with propofol bottle (the killer) inside on Jun 26 when she came back to the scene and after the family was allowed to go inside.

3) Now, Randy has a briefcase that was in the house, in this briefcase there are papers from the time of the "death", which might be usefull for the defense

This might implicate that the "crime scene" was tampered and the defense could ask the judge to dismiss all the evidence found there after the family got in the house (Jun 25).

The defense could argue that even having if Murray bought the propofol, the empty bottles found on the scene at Jun 26 might not have been used by Murray.

The defense also might ask for open the case again, since the content of the briefcase is a new discovery, not used in the trial. Also, the defense might argue that the judge didn't allow the Jackson to that the stand as witness and they "played" with the "crime scene".

I don't have time to look for it, but I remember that LaToya said that Michael's briefcase was missing.

The defense also might ask to see the second autopsy report, if this one shows signs of addictions or if the levels of propofol are the ones used in Murray's trial, since the main argument in his trial was the calculations from the doctors using the levels of propofol in the body.

If this will happen I don't know... It just crossed my mind
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:52 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Thursday, September 13th 2012

So it actually says that Randy took the briefcase??? Where did you find that info?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:53 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, September 13th 2012

Quote :
Quote from ElkeHassell on Thursday, September 13th 2012 @ 8:20 AM

So it actually says that Randy took the briefcase??? Where did you find that info?
It is part of documents at the case that are not sealed.. It is all over the internet already.. I am trying to get more. I couldn't find Rebbie and Tito's deposition, I think those are selead.
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:54 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, September 21st 2012

Dr.ConradMurrayWritingTellAllBookWhileInJail!

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted last year of killing Michael Jackson, is passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book and hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all book about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael. Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings about his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

"This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash. He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back."

Jackson's former physician was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the death of the King of Pop and was sentenced to four years in jail. However, because of jail overcrowding in California, Murray, who has served less than a year of the sentence to date, is expected to only serve two years behind bars.

"The conviction is being appealed and Murray is confident that it will be successful, even though legal experts say that it's very unlikely that he will get a new trial. Conrad is extremely arrogant and doesn't accept any responsibility for the death of Michael Jackson. He truly believes he has done nothing wrong," the insider says.

Meanwhile, reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in releasing the book, and so far, the response has been, "no thanks."

"Several publishers have been contacted and have expressed little to no interest in publishing any book written by or about Dr. Murray," the source says. "One publisher said that even if Murray were to take full responsibility for the death of Michael Jackson there was no interest. Dr. Murray just isn't an empathetic person and the public doesn't want to hear from him, period," the source says.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/dr-conrad-murray-tell-all-book-michael-jackson-jail
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 5:55 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, October 2nd 2012

ABC7 EXCLUSIVE: Could the doctor convicted of killing MJ be released from prison? Case secrets Conrad Murray's attorneys just revealed @ 4pm

Looking for it.

Is there someone in the area?

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, October 2nd 2012 @ 5:30 PM

UPDATE:

Murray News : As the Appeals Court denied the testing of the vial on August 13, Murray's lawyers took the request to Supreme court.

I still didn't find anything about the case secrets that was revelead.

About the Supreme court:

Conrad Murray looks to Calif. Supreme Court to overturn conviction

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The legal team representing Michael Jackson's former doctor, Conrad Murray, is now turning to the California Supreme Court in their fight to have his conviction overturned.

Conrad Murray has served nearly one year of his four-year sentence after being found guilty of manslaughter in Jackson's death. But his attorneys are asking the high court to allow them to test the bottle of Propofol at the heart of the trial.

They say they can prove Murray did not mix a foreign substance with the Propofol, as prosecutors alleged.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8833458

Are they saying there was other substance other than propofol and lidocaine?

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:01 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, October 3rd 2012

Dr.ConradMurrayTellsBabyMamaHeCouldBeOutOfJailByChristmas

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, has told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by Christmas, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Dr. Murray doesn't understand why he hasn't been released to finish the sentence at home with electronic monitoring, which he is eligible for, and has been pushing his legal team to pressure officials to get him released. Dr. Murray is absolutely miserable behind bars and has been getting increasingly frustrated with his lawyers for not getting him out of jail. He believes that he could be granted bail on yet another appeal that is being filed, or sent home to finish his sentence," the insider added.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.

"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all book about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told us. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

"This is all about money for Murray though because he is absolutely flat broke and desperately needs the cash. He feels that the book could help rehab his image and help him to get his medical license back."
Reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in releasing the book, and so far, the response has been, "no thanks."

The convicted felon "is hopeful that jail officials will do the right thing in his mind and release him around Christmas. Murray believes that would be the perfect time for him to be sent home to finish serving his sentence because it would be the holiday season and hopefully wouldn't make big news," the source told us.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/conrad-murray-out-jail-christmas-tells-nicole-alvarez?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:03 pm

posted by The Fairy on Thursday, October 4th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, September 21st 2012 @ 7:37 AM

"Several publishers have been contacted and have expressed little to no interest in publishing any book written by or about Dr. Murray," the source says. "One publisher said that even if Murray were to take full responsibility for the death of Michael Jackson there was no interest. Dr. Murray just isn't an empathetic person and the public doesn't want to hear from him, period," the source says.
Amazing this coming from a tabloid who never had any problems portraying Michael as non empathetic and still talking about him.
I for one think this book would be real interesting to read, but then again Im interested in what he might say or not say about AEG

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:06 pm

posted by Nimue on Wednesday, October 10th 2012

Dr. Conrad Murray
Jail Is
KILLING ME!
EXCLUSIVE

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 1008-conrad-murray-phone-call-launch-ex-tmz-3
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_bibk6z68

Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/dr-conrad-murray-medical-emergency-hospital-usc/#ixzz28t8HqGWU

Who did sell the tape to TMZ?

1) someone from the jail? or

2) Murray's friend taped and sold to TMZ or

3) what?

He says; "The doctor was very professional".. what a weird remark from a "doctor" about another.

He talks for 4 minutes and no one talks back on the other end of this phone call.

But the way very weird talk about blood circulation from a cardiologist.

Thinking about this phone call. It looks so staged as the 911 call. I keeping trying to find out why we don't hear the other person at the end of the call, but we can hear some noises.

Usually when someone is talking straight for 5 minutes non stop the other person says something, like hum.. huh.. yeah.. as acknowleding that is paying attention to the conversation. That is not the case here;

So I though it was edited to avoid any problems with privacy from the other part in the call. However, I didnt see any cut during Murray's speech.

Now something came to mind, in some way this reminds me of Murdoch and the phone hacking scandall, I mean, how the media (TMZ) recorded or got the taped record of this call?.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:07 pm

posted by GailShaw on Wednesday, October 10th 2012

Thanks Nimue for the link.

Yes all very staged.Its actually quite ridiculous really to think that anyone would believe this.

One think I noticed[apart from the rest of the 'staged'story] Conrad says from 4.17 sec.....I've been here for a long time,I 've been here for at least a year already...........hmmmm............Well he got that wrong.His year isn't up until 7th November 2012

So where are you exactly Conrad?

It seems like this has been picked up by other media outlets.Here is the link

.http://www.inquisitr.com/358986/michael-jackson-doc-conrad-murray-still-thinks-hes-dying-makes-up-more-strange-symptoms/

Copy and pasted from TMZ.....

Yes Nimue it does remind us of the Murdoch phone hacking scandal.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:09 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, October 11th 2012

Sheriff's Dept. to Dr. Murray
RELAX!
You Get What You Deserve
EXCLUSIVE

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 1011-conrad-murray-sheriff-article-3

The L.A. Sheriff's Dept. is pooh-poohing a letter it received from Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer, saying claims that Murray is being treated inhumanely are just plain false.

Murray's lawyers, J. Michael Flanagan and Valerie Wass, fired off the letter, obtained by TMZ, in which he claims the 5' by 7' cell in which Murray has been confined is so small -- given his 6'5" height -- that he may have developed permanent and uncorrectable blood circulation issues that could lead to a fatal embolism.

Flanagan and Wass go even further, saying, "Dr. Murray's cell is proportional to that of a travel cage used for short term transportation of an animal. If one were to keep a dog in a space just a few inches larger than the dog's length, for any extended period of time, contentions of animal cruelty possibly leading to prosecution would likely result."

But the Sheriff's Dept. tells TMZ, "Mr. Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care and we are taking into consideration his medical concerns and working with him."

And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 1011-sub-asset-letter-3

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1011_murray.pdf

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/dr-conrad-murray-sheriff-jail-life-threatening-letter/#ixzz291WxoSYW

And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.

What?

What does it mean?

At 0:43 "we starting to think he is not a good doctor"

AT 1:03 "you know who else is having problems increasing his activities? Michael Jackson"

At 1:10 "you know who else is cant wear a boot? Michael Jackson actually you can probably still put a boot on him"

At 1;10 "stop killing Michael Jackson" " Oh my God how MANY Michael Jacksons has he killed"

ending with THE MORE YOU KNOW....star

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:12 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, October 12th 2012

This is surreal..

Conrad Murray gets bigger cell, but still unhappy

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A day after Conrad Murray's lawyers complained he was suffering a "slow death" in a tiny jail cell, the doctor was moved to a slightly larger one, his lawyer said.

Lawyers for the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death warned the Los Angeles County sheriff in a letter Wednesday that Murray was suffering possibly life-threatening and permanent injuries from almost a year in a 5-foot-by-7-foot cell.

Authorities transferred Murray to a 8-foot-by-10-foot cell of the Los Angeles County jail Thursday, "but it's not a good thing," his lawyer Valerie Wass said.

The new cell has a solid door with only a small window, unlike the old cell that was open with bars that Murray could prop his long legs on when he stretched, Wass said.

"It's like being stuck in a closet and he's freaking out," she said. "He is feeling really isolated.

When Murray called his lawyer Wednesday, "he basically said 'Valerie, I'm dying, save me,'" Wass said.

Wass, who is leading Murray's appeal of his involuntary manslaughter conviction, and Michael Flanagan, one of his trial attorneys, will meet with jail officials soon.

The meeting will focus on Murray's health problems they blame on his limited exercise and small cell, Wass said.

"He needs exercise," she said. "You've got to get him out of that cell more than once a week."

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/12/showbiz/conrad-murray-jail/

His cell was so small that Murray has "no opportunity for physical movement throughout the day," his lawyers wrote. "The only actual exercise that Dr. Murray received occurs on most Monday evenings when he is transferred in chains to an 8-by-8 cage on the roof of the facility."

So he got the presidential suite, but didnt like the decor.

Someone is not good in math, they lawyer says Murray has to go more often to the place which is 8 by 8 to exercise, but a cell 8 by 10 is too small and he cannot strech because it does not have bars.

And if I did the math right, his cell is larger than my living room.

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:14 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Friday, October 12th 2012

Dr.ConradMurrayWillNOTBeHomeForChristmas,NotEligibleToBeTransferredToHouseArrest
Despite his hopes to the contrary, Dr. Conrad Murray will NOT be home for Christmas, as the beleaguered former cardiologist is not eligible to commute the rest of his four year jail sentence to house arrest, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Murray, who was convicted last year of involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson, had told his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, that he could be out of jail by the Holidays — but, not so!

"The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest/electronic monitoring," Dr. Murray's attorney, Valerie Wass tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Dr. Murray was recently taken from his jail cell to the Los Angeles County Hospital because he was concerned that he had developed blood clots on his legs. After a thorough examination, at the expense of taxpayers, it was determined that Murray didn't have any blood clots.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Spokesperson Nicole Nashida tells Radar, "Mr. Murray is alive and well. We are working with him in addressing his medical concerns and any other issues that he has. Mr. Murray is being treated just like any other inmate at the jail."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray is passing his time in jail by writing a tell-all book, and he hopes a publisher will pay him a substantial amount of money.
"Dr. Murray spends most of his days writing what he is telling friends will be a tell-all about what really happened in the final days of Michael Jackson's life," a source previously told Radar. "Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael.

"Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings for his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.

Reps for Murray have reached out to publishers to test the waters to see if there is any interest in the book, and so far the response has been, "no thanks."

Meanwhile, a law enforcement source tells Radar: "Murray isn't causing any problems, but like every inmate in jail, he wants out. Murray constantly laments that he is a scapegoat for Michael Jackson's death and he hasn't shown any true remorse for his role. Dr. Murray needs to accept the fact that he will be staying in jail for another year. Whatever medical condition he may develop, mental health issue, you name it, he will remain in custody. Jails have medical wings and are equipped to deal with any issue an inmate can develop."
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:19 pm

posted by Nimue on Friday, October 12th 2012

Quote :
Quote from Nimue on Friday, October 12th 2012 @ 2:35 AM

This is surreal..

Conrad Murray gets bigger cell, but still unhappy

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A day after Conrad Murray's lawyers complained he was suffering a "slow death" in a tiny jail cell, the doctor was moved to a slightly larger one, his lawyer said.

Lawyers for the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death warned the Los Angeles County sheriff in a letter Wednesday that Murray was suffering possibly life-threatening and permanent injuries from almost a year in a 5-foot-by-7-foot cell.

Authorities transferred Murray to a 8-foot-by-10-foot cell of the Los Angeles County jail Thursday, "but it's not a good thing," his lawyer Valerie Wass said.
The new cell has a solid door with only a small window, unlike the old cell that was open with bars that Murray could prop his long legs on when he stretched, Wass said.

"It's like being stuck in a closet and he's freaking out," she said. "He is feeling really isolated.

When Murray called his lawyer Wednesday, "he basically said 'Valerie, I'm dying, save me,'" Wass said.

Wass, who is leading Murray's appeal of his involuntary manslaughter conviction, and Michael Flanagan, one of his trial attorneys, will meet with jail officials soon.

The meeting will focus on Murray's health problems they blame on his limited exercise and small cell, Wass said.

"He needs exercise," she said. "You've got to get him out of that cell more than once a week."
It seems TMZ updated this article I wonder why.

Dr. Conrad Murray
Moved into Bigger Cell
... Still Complaining

The L.A. County Sheriff has moved Dr. Conrad Murray into a larger cell -- but the good doc still ain't happy with the upgrade, telling his lawyer, "I'm dying. You gotta save me."

Murray was transferred from a 5'x7' cell to a 8'x10' cell yesterday -- the biggest in the jail -- but he spoke to his lawyer soon after, saying, "I am a condemned prisoner right now. I look in the mirror and I don't even know who I'm looking at."

As we reported, Murray -- who is 6'5" -- has been griping constantly about his living conditions behind bars, claiming he's dying a slow death due to the cramped spaces.

Murray says the new cell doesn't have bars to elevate his leg -- which has become swollen due to a lack of movement. He says the new cell is also more isolated, and he still isn't getting more exercise.

We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough.

Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff were not returned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/conrad-murray-bigger-cell-jail-complaining-lawyer/#ixzz298YPZ1Sp

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:20 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, October 13th 2012

Additional info:
Conrad Murray 'treated like piece of meat'

"He's being housed like a piece of veal," attorney Michael Flanagan told New York Daily News. "He can't even do jumping jacks in his cell. The bed takes up three feet, and there's a toilet in there too. It's awful what they're doing to him.

"Anybody who watched the [involuntary manslaughter] trial that ended almost a year ago, they wouldn't recognise him walking on the street today. His hair has turned grey. He's down 20 or 30 pounds. He's very gaunt-looking and has a hard time walking."

Sheriff's department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida has responded to the allegations. She insists Murray's cell is no different to other inmates and that his fears are being listened to.

"He's not dying in jail," she said. "People over at the jail did speak with him? and he's alive and receiving proper medical treatment. He's receiving really good treatment in fact. He has some issues and concerns, and we're working with him."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/conrad-murray-treated-like-piece-of-meat-16222839.html#ixzz290YSOicq
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:20 pm

posted by mjmtc on Saturday, October 13th 2012

Well at the risk of repeating myself... it seems clear what this is all about. We can all agree its a ridiculous recording and even hearing Murray respond to someone saying something to him (we hear him a few times changing the tone of his voice like when people respond to something being said) but it doesnt sound like it has been edited out. It more sounds like he is reading a play and not waiting for the other actor to say his lines but keeps reading from the transcript.

It seems obvious that he wants to call attention to two things here and as I said before; its the issue of maltreatment by the police, which of course brings back memories of how the police treated Michael. Then there is the issue of Murray changing and Murray looking old and Murray dying. It really does seem like no one will recognize him when he gets to leave jail. Is that the plan? We have talked about it before. Is he even in jail now and if not where is he. If he is as hard to recognize as they say... he can be anywhere in disguise.... Or was he in disguise to begin with? Get it???
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:21 pm

posted by ElkeHassell on Saturday, October 13th 2012

It is even more ridiculous and out of the Norm that so much attention is being put on a "convicted Fellon" in prison. I mean from whatever VIP, Celeb or otherwise have you ever heard off being in prison and being so much publicised in the Media, through "Insider" information???? LOL

How indeed did TMZ manage to get a copy of that Phone Call in the first place, like you pointed out Nimue, that points to Hacking! I mean who is Conrad Murray? Suppose to be just a Doctor who happen to have snuffed Michael Jackson, but is being treated as the VIP in this whole scenario. Does not strike anybody as extremely odd?

Did you ever hear of anything so regular about John Lennons Murderer, or any other Murderer of profile Celebs.? I can't remember of any.

Indeed how does Conrad Murray really look like, none of us would really know. He could be out and about and we would not have a clue
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:23 pm

posted by mjmtc on Sunday, October 14th 2012

The tabloids keep talking about the book... apparently a New York publisher said that there is an interest in such a book but that "whoever touches it will be severely tainted". Interesting how this book causes so much indignation. Its not the first book written by a convicted felon and furthermore the media never seemed to care about the feelings of anyone, let alone Michael's family. No one knows what is inside this book. If its even disrespectful of anyone, but other tabloid writers can write what they like with no reaction from the media. I find it very interesting if Murray plans to talk about AEG in this book. For now he is getting a lot of free publicity, like Elke said.

MICHAEL JACKSON DOC TO TELL ALL IN BOOK

MICHAEL Jackson’s family is in uproar over a book about the star being ­written by Conrad Murray, the ­doctor jailed for giving him a fatal overdose.

Murray, 56, has served less than a year of his ­four-year sentence for ­involuntary manslaughter.

But he has been “reaching out” to publishers from his ­isolation cell at LA County Jail through girlfriend Nicole Alvarez.

He says his memoir will reveal “what really ­happened” during ­Jackson’s final days and claims the singer “confided his innermost feelings about his ­children, family and 2005 child molestation trial”.

Last night a New York publishing source insisted: “There would definitely be a market for his book but whoever touches it will be severely tainted.

“Any profit Murray makes will be seen as pure blood money.”

A friend of Jackson’s 82-year-old mum ­Katherine said: “How dare he do this? He is the man whose blunders put Michael in an early grave.

“The entire family is ­furious that he would even consider such a thing.

“Murray has never shown a shred of remorse.

“Now he is cashing in on the grief all of us, ­especially Michael’s children, are still feeling.”

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:26 pm

posted by Nimue on Monday, October 15th 2012

I am going to have a Pearl moment and go crazy:

On
10/12/2012 9:38 TMZ posted

Quote :
We're told Murray is grateful for the attention -- but it's just not enough.
and

Michael Jackson ‏@michaeljackson

Trivia Answer: “Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough” shot to #1 on October 13, 1979.

What timing..

Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:29 pm

posted by Nimue on Thursday, October 25th 2012

Jackson’s doctor death to be freed ‘by Christmas’
MICHAEL Jackson’s jailed doctor could be free in weeks — after barely a YEAR behind bars for killing the superstar.

Lawyers for Conrad Murray, 59 — caged for giving Jackson a sedative overdose — hope to get the struck-off personal physician released in time for Christmas because jails in Los Angeles are clogged.

They are filing a motion for him to do community service rather than serve his full four years — arguing it is “ridiculous” he is taking up a cell.

The move comes after he was moved to a bigger one earlier this month on health grounds.

Murray — who shares a wing with killers and drug barons at LA County Jail — had been rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot.

Last night his lawyer Valerie Wass confirmed: “I hope Conrad may be allowed to come home for Christmas.

“It is ridiculous he has been in there for a year. He is not dangerous, violent or the type you need to take off the streets to punish him.

“They have already stripped him of his medical licence and it is a waste of everybody’s time and money to have him in there.”

*****, 50, was found dying at his Hollywood home in 2009.

Murray had pumped him full of propofol — and was jailed last year for involuntary manslaughter.

He is now said to be writing a book about the Prince of Pop.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4607843/Michael-Jackson-doctor-early-release.html

Will all be over by Chirstimas? Interesting this article kind of remindes me of SerenityxDreams video where she mentioned the song "I will be home for Christmas"
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:30 pm

posted by Nimue on Saturday, November 3rd 2012

Death threats for Conrad Murray

Conrad Murray and his girlfriend have been getting death threats.

The disgraced doctor - who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over the death of Michael Jackson and sentenced to four years in jail - and Nicole Alvarez claim they have been wrongly vilified over Michael's passing.

Nicole told 'Inside Edition': ''He was made the villain, and I was made the villainess...I was imprisoned in my home for two years.

''He was trying to clean up the mess, and it fell on him like he was the hot potato...He is sorry for the loss, but to be apologetic is to accept fault.''

Nicole also claimed Conrad is finding his incarceration at Los Angeles County Men's Central prison tough.

She said: ''Living in jail is hell on Earth.''

However, his recent bid to be allowed serve the remainder of his term under house arrest was denied.

His lawyer, Valerie Wass said recently: ''The Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department maintains that Dr. Murray isn't eligible for house arrest or electronic monitoring.''

Many lower risk criminals have been transferred to tagging schemes due to overcrowding in Los Angeles jails. While no reason was given for Dr. Murray's request being refused, he has previously been denied bail on account of his being assessed as a flight risk.

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=87278

Was Murray trying to clean up the mess? What mess?

Oh, after all this time, only know they got the treats? What about they going around to parks, beaches and other places without anyone bother them before the trial?
Back to top Go down
Nimue

Nimue

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty13th October 2013, 6:32 pm

posted by Nimue on Tuesday, December 18th 2012

Conrad Murray
I Want Out of Jail
STAT!!!
EXCLUSIVE

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 1218-conrad-murray-tmz-3

Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.

The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A. Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.

Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/18/conrad-murray-jail-appeal-michael-jackson/#ixzz2FS6PNVz9

Looks like TMZ is not getting any info anymore... nothing new in this article
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece   Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Information about Conrad Murray futher trial and sentece
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next